Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Poketales: Lost (Pokemon Gijinka RP) (ON HOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Poketales: Lost (Pokemon Gijinka RP)

"Well, I can't stay here forever. We just want to find a way out of here so we can be free." Nieve said, her head is now hurting. "And my head hurts, I don't know why."

"hmm we didn´t bump into each other that hard, maybe you were clocked over the head before?"

"well, we do have other problems, namely, why we are here, and where here is."

(Jumping in again because why not?)

Ruel's Head popped out of the ceiling right above both Nieve and Lazarus,the ghost then looked down at the couple and asked "Would you two mind keeping you voice down a little bit? I'm actually trying to take a nap.".After making his request Ruel decided to actually show himself in a more appropriate manner, floating down while patting the dirty out of his clothes "So what brings the pretty couple here?".

Nieve looked up. "Wha- Where the bloody hell did you came from? What makes you think that we are a couple? Answer us that." Nieve said, but quickly holds her head, she has to keep her anger under control.

"Ehhh...the upper floor?" Ruel says with a small grin,answering Nieve's first question as he points upwards and finally makes it down to the floor,hovering just a few inches above the ground.Noticing how Nieve quickly got worked up over such a small matter,Ruel commented with a small snicker "Hey now no need to get all agressive.I was just saying you both look good togheter,its a pretty rare sight around here."

"flattering... are you always such a pratical joker or only when you drag people here?"

Ruel lets out a snicker and than poses as if he had just laid down on an invisible board floating at the height of their heads,resting his chin at his hand while asking with a grin "And what makes you think i'm the one that took you both here, huh? My noble ghost commrade.".

"the fact that i didn't and she isn't a psychic type, besides you seem to be quite at home here."

he crosses his arms.

"of course that could be a front you put up."

"Heheh...Okay. First of all: You gotta learn how to chill,kid.And second,Have it ever crossed your mind that i could be here by the exact same reason you guys are? Not that it's actually the case though..." He said while remaining all composed and calm.

"Actually...I'm rather interested on how you both came here...".

"a pity we don't know then, i guess."

He sighs and looks around.

"could you, please, tell us where we are here?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom