Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rock Musician and Reporter (M for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DukeJohn

Super-Earth
I want to play a guitarist/songwriter for an "Angry Young Man" garage rock band that just hit it big who is being interviewed by a female reporter in his apartment. She'll be classy and somewhat snoody, and a bit nervous about interviewing someone with a reputation like MC since her background is in something tamer like classical music or standards. However, she'll be the one to peel back his rough exterior, discovering that his mother abandoned him when he was a little boy (the reason most his songs are about a woman leaving), that he is well read and cultured, and that he wants the follow up album to be an album of lushly arranged baroque pop love songs in the vein of something like Pet Sounds. I want it to be where the sudden connection they have overtakes them and they sleep together after the interview, but instead of being just another groupie he is in love with her afterward. This is a role where I would be a little more dominant once they got in bed.

I might like to do this in the late 70's with the band being a part of the early British punk scene, but I would also be fine with a contemporary setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom