Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Only Takes One Night-- {TooManyThoughts & guitarfan2810}

"No way....an insurance agent?" she asked and laughed a little. She could not imagine Charlie selling insurance to people. "I could understand why he hates his job. And while I agree that sometimes yes, you have to do what you need to do, you should always find a job that make you happy and pays the bills."

She smiled when he turned towards her and looked her over. With a happy sigh she pressed her lips back against his and placed her hands on his sides, gently stroking along.
"Hmm...." she made softly after pulling away. She gently pressed her lips against his once more. "Yes...that would be lovely." Emily smiled up at him, but had no intention of moving away for even an inch, keeping her lips close to his and her body even closer.

"I know, Dean doesn't seem the dress up and sit at a desk kind of guy. Oh well. Maybe he's still trying to figure out what he wants to do when he grows up." He laughed a bit. "I did always tell him he could work for me but he didn't want to do that."

He let out a small moan that matched hers. He kept kissing her and pulled her body close to his. His tongue slid over hers and he forgot just how much he loved kissing Emily. "Well you have to come with me..." He said against her lips. "Should I shut the stove off?" He asked with a smile while he looked into Emily's eyes.

He grabbed her hand and went back to the spare bedroom where he was staying. It was a bit cluttered but he did just move in the day before. "Sorry I'm still arranging things and plus, I'm not planning on staying here too long." He went his drawers and grabbed out a pair of shorts and tshirt and handed them to Emily. He then grabbed another set for himself.

Emily grinned against his lips when he offered to turn off the stove. She reached out and turned the stove off, then followed him into the bedroom he stayed in.

"Don't worry about it." She told him, waving her hand at the mess in his room. It really wasn't that bad and she didn't mind at all. She took the clothes from him but placed them aside, then closed the door to his bedroom and leaned against it, looking at him while biting her lower lip.

She took off her shirt and let it fall to the ground, standing in front of him in her dark red bra and her jeans, the gentle bump in her stomach visible now that she wasn't wearing the shirt. "I want you very much Charlie....but I don't want to rush things or push you....I know this is soon" she spoke softly, silently hoping he would not reject her even if she could understand it.

He grinned at her against his door. His hands grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head. His eyes looked in hers and he stepped closer to her. "Good thing Dean works later tonight." He grinned and put his hand on her hip pulling her body to him. "I want you too."

Charlie kissed Emily's lips deeply and his hands moved over to the front of her jeans. He slowly started to unbutton and zip them. His tongue played with hers as they kissed. His mind went back to the first night they were together. They had an attraction and spark the minute the first looked at each other. It still felt like every time he touched her electricity ran through him. Her kisses made it hard to breathe. His lips traveled down her body as he slid her jeans down so she could step out of them.

He kissed back up her body and wrapped his arms around her lifting her up to lay her on the bed.

As quickly as she could, she stepped out of her jeans when Charlie freed her, each and every single one of his little kisses along her body made shivers and sparks run through her. She moaned softly when he kissed his way back up, closing her eyes for a moment because that felt so good already.

When he lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, running a hand into his hair at the back of his head as she kissed him deeply. Her tongue played with his while she pressed her half naked body against his, her hips already grinding against him a little bit.

It was just perfect, like the very first night they had spend together. It felt like they were meant to be, her body fit his perfectly, every one of her curves found a home at his body.

When he laid her down on the bed, she reached between them to open his pants as well, still kissing him passionately while her hands and legs worked on shoving his pants down so she could feel his amazing body completely against her own.

His kisses moved to her neck where he nipped and sucked softly before moving to her shoulders. He started with the left and pulled her bra strap down and then moved to the right moving that one down as well. He sat up and pulled her up to him and reached around to unclip her bra. His lips pressed against hers softly.

Once her bra was unclipped he pulled it off of her and pressed his chest against hers as he pushed her back to lay down again on the bed. His bare chest against hers felt nice and made it hard to breathe again. His fingertips slowly trailed down her hips and grabbed her panties slowly sliding them down her hips and legs.

Charlie leaned down and let his tongue tease her nipple before nipping and sucking on it. His hips rocked against her bare body. The only thing between them was Charlie's boxer briefs.

Emily helped him get rid of her bra and panties, loving how in sync their bodies already were.

A gasp left her, followed by a moan when he teased her sensitive nipple and sucked on it. She arched her back a little to urge him to suck more, her hand ran into his hair at the back of his head and pressed him closer to her chest.

His rocking hips, the teasing, he simply drove her crazy. She whimpered and moaned beneath him, loving to feel the weight of his body against her own, his warm skin against her stomach as he continued to drive her crazy.

When she couldn't wait any longer, Emily reached down and began to push his boxer briefs down so they would slide down his legs and free his member.

With her chest pressing up against her he sucked harder onto her chest. He nipped and sucked as she pushed his underwear down. He helped get them off of himself but never moving his mouth from her nipple.

Charlie's chest and stomach brushing over her skin as he breathed. He finally moved to kissed her lips deeply. His hips pressed against hers. He could feel how wet she was against him. "Tell me you want me." He whispered against her lips.

After he heard the words that she wanted him again, he slowly guided himself into her. He moaned into her lips as he started to move in and out of her. Charlie loved that her hands were on his head, just knowing she wanted him close turned him on even more.

"I want you Charlie" she moaned against his lips, already feeling him against her was enough to make her shiver with need and lust. But when he pushed himself inside her tight space, she moaned out loudly, arching her back.

Her hands pulled him closer, ran over his back, her fingers through his hair, she could not get enough of feeling him close and against her.

Her hips moved with his thrusts, looking up at him with love in her eyes. Her hands gripped his back and she moaned a little more, her lips found his and she kissed him deeply again.

The world had shrunk to just the two of them existing in that very moment. Emily felt like she was in heaven, with the man she had fallen for the minute she had seen him, the father of her child, this amazing man who had told her he wanted her. Her nails dug into his flesh on his back as if she was trying to keep him from going away while he was buried so deep inside her.

It felt so good to continue to feel her hands on him and the way she moved her hips with him. His hips started moving faster into her. He moaned into her mouth as they kissed. His tongue playing with hers. He grabbed her left hand after sliding his fingertips down her arm, he pulled it above their heads and pinned it on the bed.

His thrust grew harder. He gazed back into her eyes with love and want. His moans filled the room. She felt so nice being tight around him. He realize he had no idea how many guys she had been with or much of her past or history. He had to get to know Emily, but right now he was getting to know her body and how it moved and was in sync with his.

Charlie move down so his chest was pressed against hers. His hand slid down to lift her leg up slightly and wrap it around his waist to get a better angle and go deeper into her. His moans were louder and move frequent with each thrust.

Her fingers laced with his and she squeezed his hand when he pinned her hand to the bed. As soon as he pulled her leg up, she wrapped it around his waist and let him sink in deeper, lifting her hips to let him feel her entirely. Her tight walls were wrapped around his shaft, gripping him tightly with every move he made inside her.

She moaned louder and her body began to tense up now, her eyes closed and she panted faster than before - Emily was so close to finding her release. He moved perfectly, rubbed and teased all the right spots that pushed her closer and closer to the edge.

And only after another few thrusts, Emily was pushed over the edge by him. Her hand gripped his harder, her other hand scratched along his back a little as her body shivered and bucked beneath his. She moaned out loudly, moaned his name and whimpered in delight as the waves of her orgasm rushed through her body and made her feel as wonderful as only Charlie had ever managed to do.

When Emily started panting more and tense up he knew she was probably getting close. He used it to keep going and move a bit faster. He kissed and nipped at her neck. It was nice they weren't rushed or drunk, they both could just enjoy being together.

Whens he gripped him he looked down at her in her eyes, his hand squeezed hers as he let out a moan of his own. It took a few more thrusts and he also met his release, letting it go deep into her. His hips kept moving until they were both finished from their orgasm. He kissed her slow and passionately. He kept kissing her and his hips slowed but kept moving to draw out their high.

It felt amazing being with her. It was different with her than it ever was with Laura. With Laura it was just sex. With Emily, it felt like they had a connection. A connection he couldn't explain. His hand continued to hold hers. His thumb caressing it slowly. "You feel so amazing." He said softly and kissed her again and again. Charlie didn't want to move. He needed to get his own place so they could just spend their time together however they wanted to.

Emily couldn't remember when she had felt this good, not even in their first night when they had been drunk and in a hurry. This, this was different. They had time, they had each other and they had a connection.

Emily smiled up at him when he complimented her and she kissed him lovingly. Her free hand reached up to gently cup his cheek and caress him while they kissed, she wasn't able to stop kissing him. "You feel amazing too" she cooed softly, letting her hand trail down over his arm and his back while her other hand was still linked with his.

"Nothing ever felt so right" she whispered, smiling up at him happily.

Only when she heard a noise outside the door, keys turning in the lock, did she tense and look towards the door before back at Charlie again. "I would guess our alone time is over?"

Charlie kissed her softly and deeply. "I know...it does feel pretty doesn't it?" He gave her face more kisses.

He groaned and leaned his head on her forehead. "Well...not necessarily. We can stay in here a bit. He won't bother us. He may give us some playful shit when we go out to finish cooking. But...he likes you..." He kissed her again softly.

Charlie took his hand from hers and slowly slid it up her arm to her shoulder and then down her body. "We could always...have more fun. We just may want to be quiet is all." He kissed her softly and let his fingertips tease her nipples. He moved to nip and suck on her neck. "I want you more." Charlie wanted to get to know her more on a personal level and also sexual level. He wanted to know everything about her. Especially what made her toes curl and what drove her crazy.

Emily moaned softly when he teased her sensitive nipples and kissed down her neck. Her neck definitely was her weak spot and she but her lower lip in delight as he kept arousing her.

"I want you more too" she admitted and then brought both her hands against his shoulders. Gently but firmly she pushed against his shoulders and got him to move with her so he would lay on his back and she straddled him. Her hands pressed down on the mattress right next to his head and she leaned down to kiss him passionately.

She ground and rolled her hips against him, just slowly, teasingly trying to get him hard again so they could have some more fun.

Emily pulled away from his lips and sat up straight, circling her hips still as she placed her hands against his chest and looked down at Charlie with lust in her eyes.

Charlie grinned when she told him she wanted him more. He was going to tell her to prove it, but he didn't have to. She took matters in her own hands. He let out a small moan when she rolled them over.

He kind of liked that she took charge to get him hard again. He honest loved being rode. Emily knew what she was doing and Charlie found it to be very sexy. He looked back into her eyes with the same lust. It didn't take too long of her grinding against him for him to start to grow hard again.

He grinned at her and leaned up to kissed her softly. "How would you explain yourself sexually? Vanilla? Kinky? Middle ground?"

Emily grinned against his lips when he asked his question. Eagerly she kissed him back and ground her hips a little harder against him when she felt him grow hard inside her again.

"Not vanilla. I guess somewhere in between.... "she admitted in a hushed tone, not wanting anyone else to hear. "What about you hm? And do you like me being on top?" she asked back, whimpering softly when she felt his length rub against her inner walls.

Her eyes closed for a moment and she gripped his shoulders a little harder, her breathing picked up slowly.

Charlie moved his hands to her hips. "In between to kinky." He grinned. "I like it a lot. Perfect view. You riding me, me seeing your chest and able to play with them." He nodded at her. "Mmhmm perfection." He leaned up and kissed her again.

His right hand moved up to pinch and pull at her nipples. He leaned up to nip and suck on them. A moan escaped as he played with her nipples. One hand moved up and down her back. The other stayed on her hip.

He moved to kiss and suck on her neck. "This is what turns you on?" He sucked harder on her neck and nipped harder. "I like it rough," He whispered in her ear.

She moaned when he teased her nipples and it seemed that the rougher he was with her, the more her breathing picked up and her grinding fastened.

"Tell me how rough... Show me" she panted softly, clearly turned on by this.

Her hips began to rise and sink slowly now, riding him in earnest even though she still took it slow. "Show me Charlie.... I want to make you happy...." she begged softly, then looked into his eyes before she kissed him passionately. After a moment she bit his lower lip and slowly pulled away.

He nipped her nipple and pulled it towards him. His hand smacked her ass. "Scratch my chest and abs." He said quietly. Even though Dean was home he wasn't going to stop, but he would try to be a bit quieter. Charlie let out a moan.

He kissed her back and let another moan into her mouth. It was hot she wanted to make him happy, but just being with her was making the guy happy. Then being intimate with her again was sexy and amazing.

Charlie wanted to let her be on top but he grabbed her hair and pulled her head to the side so he could kiss and nip at her neck. Before long, he was kissing and sucking on it. A bright red mark started to form. He sucked harder. His hand reached down to rub her clit as she rode him.

His wish was her command and Emily brought her nails down to his chest. She scratched him, scratched down to his abs. Her nails left red marks behind, without drawing blood or hurting him in earnest. She leaned her head back and moaned softly, forgetting about Dean being home too.

When he rubbed her clit she closed her eyes and bit her lower lip, moaning out from the mixture of pleasure and the slight pain of him sucking on her neck so hard. "Spank me again....spank my ass" she breathed out in a hushed whisper, the slap had send shivers through her body like she had never felt before.

Her hips ground against him and she began to rode him harder and faster, bouncing on his lap so that the bed started creaking slightly with every move. "I'm so close Charlie...." she whined and moaned, scratching over his chest again, down towards his abs.

He let out a moan as Emily ran her nails down his skin. That was so hot to him and if she drew blood, he was alright with that. "Oh yeah babe..." The sight of her riding him was so sexy.

Charlie listened to her orders and spanked her ass. But not just once twice. The second slightly harder than the first. The feel of her moving up and down on him fast and hard was driving him crazy. He felt like he could barely breathe. His chest rose and fell as he tried to catch some air.

Those words of her being close about set him over the edge. He didn't even care the bed started to make noise as she moved faster and harder. His moans grew a bit louder as well. He groaned again as she clawed at his chest. "Ohh fuck. Cum on me babe. That's it." His hips started thrusting up into her. "I'm going to cum." As he thrust up into her, he came deep into her.

His order to cum was the last little bit she needed. She cried out in pleasure, kept bouncing on his lap hard and fast while her body shook with her orgasm. In the throes of passion she scratched along his chest again, this time she had no control over how hard she scratched though.

Eventually she stopped moving, still shivering and bucking on top of Charlie, her orgasm rolling through her curvy body again. Panting and trembling she looked down at Charlie, a huge smile on her face.

Emily fell forward onto his chest and kissed his neck, sighing softly. "God Charlie....that was so good" she mumbled softly, feeling a little sleepy. "Thank you" she whispered against his ear and then kissed along his jaw to his lips where she placed a soft kiss as well. Strands of her hair fell over her shoulders when she leaned in to kiss him some more.

He didn't mind how bad she scratched him. It was really hot and sexy to him. She could mark him all she wanted. Her fingertips made his body shiver.

He smiled back at her and leaned up to kiss her softly. His tongue slid over hers. The sight of her body trembling was sexy. That he helped make her body do that.

Charlie let his hand trail up an down her back. "It was amazing Emily. Wow..." He let out a little moan as his eyes closed to let her kiss his jaw. Then he moved her hair from her shoulders as he kissed her back. His tongue slid overs as they kept kissing. "How about we eat, then we can just come right back here..." He said against her lips. His hand rested on her cheek as they kept kissing. There was no denying that Charlie was addicted to Emily. Especially kissing her.

She smiled into their kiss when he stated how amazing it had been. His suggestion to eat before going back in here made her chuckle into their kiss. She pulled back a second to smile against his lips. "That sounds wonderful" she whispered and pecked his lips again and again. "I just can't get enough for being here with you." She added, then kissed him again deeply.

Eventually, she pulled away with a sigh. "I really don't want to stop.....but our child is getting angry with me for not eating." She smiled down at him before she slipped off of his lap and pecked his lips once more. Emily sighed softly as she rolled on her back next to him, running a hand over her stomach with the small bump that was their growing child. She turned her head and looked over at Charlie, smiling happily. "I don't think I have ever been this happy." She told him softly, reaching out to caress his cheek gently.

Once more she leaned in, rolling on her side, to kiss his lips. Her naked body pressed against his for another moment, before she pulled away. Emily got up and picked up the shirt and the shorts he had given her before, pulling the shirt over her head before she slipped into the shorts. After running her fingers through her long, red hair to make it look less tousled, she smiled over at Charlie. "Let's get the teasing of Dean over with."

She gave Charlie some time to get dressed too, before she opened the door and stepped outside into the living room. Her smile instantly dropped when she suddenly faced Laura. The blonde woman stood with her arms crossed in front of the couch, looking angry and shocked at the same time.

"I knew he had a slut somewhere. I just didn't know it was someone I thought of as a friend." She hissed and stepped closer to Emily.

"Laura..." Emily started to say and shook her head a little bit. "It's not .... "

But Laura didn't give her time to explain. She closed the distance and slapped Emily across her face as hard as she could.

Emily cried out in surprise and pain and leaned forward a little. Laura was furious, she stepped closer and grabbed for Emily's hair, ready to yank her knee into Emily's stomach. "How long is this been going hm? How long are you fucking my fiance? You dirty whore!" she screeched, clearly out of her mind at this revelation.

Back
Top Bottom