Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

《 NARUTO 》SASUKE X ITACHI ; SEARCHING FOR A SUBMISSIVE SASUKE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

captain levi

Banned
Banished
ba5c1041874379e44af22f2020f9cf1c.jpg
[td] wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww [/td][td]
I have a confession to make: I haven't watched more than twenty episodes of Naruto but have caught up with the first arc of the manga series. I'm unfamiliar with everything that's happened in Naruto that the four licensed games haven't recapped, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem considering Itachi dies early on. Oops, that was a spoiler, wasn't it?

I'm searching for a SUBMISSIVE SASUKE to pair with my dominant Itachi. The setting will most likely be an alternate universe since I have a few plots in mind to explore the dynamics of their relationship. What I am looking for in a partner is someone who likes abuse, non-con, drug use, and light bloodplay. Branding, piercing, and light bondage are also pluses, but not necessary for those who prefer to exclude them. In most of my plots, Sasuke will be so mentally scarred that he's come to depend on Itachi for his most basic emotional and even physical needs. My Itachi will be two-faced, stern, and often times abusive when the mood strikes, essentially using his own little brother as his own personal slave. Plot development is not needed, but loved.

I will only roleplay over a private thread on BM and plot over the private messaging system.

The plot I'm craving most at the moment is this: After the death of their parents, Itachi and Sasuke were raised in a corrupt orphanage that abused them when they were children. Through this traumatizing ordeal, Sasuke came to depend on Itachi for protection and emotional nourishment, while Itachi grew resentful towards those that wronged them. Occasionally, Itachi would step between Sasuke and some staff members and be beaten and raped in his brother's place. For years, Itachi sheltered Sasuke like this until Itachi was later adopted by a foster parent for "good behavior", leaving Sasuke in the orphanage. Itachi returned for his brother, stealing into the orphanage one night to assure Sasuke that he would come for him one day. While Sasuke stayed in the orphanage, Itachi picked up odd and dangerous jobs to earn a livable wage for the both of them, visiting Sasuke every now and then to make sure he was all right. On those nights, Sasuke would do anything to make sure his brother would take him along this time. Anything.

The other idea I had was thought of hastily and can be improved and elaborated with further discussion. In the second plot, Itachi is a wealthy businessman who has no lineage that would inherit his fortune. One day, one of his beneficiaries tells him that they've found his long-lost brother working the corner of a street as a prostitute. Itachi finds him as a client just to confirm that the boy really is his brother, while Sasuke doesn't know anything about who Itachi is and only sees him as a potential sugar daddy.

Interested? Let me know. I plan to close this thread when I find takers.

[/td]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom