Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Mother's Wrath (Viralus and Vigilant Thorne)

RE: A Mother's Wrath(Viralus and Vigilant Thorne)

Paris looked at her as she placed him onto Ken's back before straddling him, forcing Ken to bear their weight. Ken groaned beneath them. Paris smiled happily at her. "Yes, ma'am.." He quietly answered, his cock throbbing and poking at her sopping wet entrance already.

Cecil watched, still hoping Miranda would see as he could barely breathe with the three boys stuffing his mouth. He slammed himself down Blake's throat harder, causing him to scream against his cock and the pantyhose that were still in his mouth.

Miranda looked over, "look paris..." she said, guiding the boys chin so he'd be looking at his friends. "Look how slutty Cecil is, taking 3 cocks in his mouth while face fucking my little Blakey. "What do you think of that my Pet?" She asked, as she slid forward on his lap, pushing the head of his cock between her lips, which seemed to suck onto him, wanting more.

Miranda wasn't very tight, since she had given birth, but her walls were ridged and warm, and Paris was the first if the boys to be allowed inside of her."have you ever made love to a woman?" She asked, wrapping her arms around him, as she continued to watch cecil show off.

Paris did as she asked, looking over at Cecil who was still doing his best to suck on all three of the other boys at once. His face was flushed red because of how much they were stretching his mouth, but he seemed to be enjoying himself. He looked back at Miranda as she slid his head inside of her. He moaned softly.
"I'm happy that Cecil can make you so wet.." He answered eventually. Her second question was answered with a simple shake of his head to indicate that he hadn't.

Cecil was happy that Miranda gave him recognition, his tongue still running over each of the cocks as he bobbed up and down to the best of his ability. Morgan was moaning loudly, surprised at how much pleasure there was in Cecil's cock-filled mouth. Teddy latched himself to his mouth, making out furiously with him as they got their cocks sucked. He could tell Morgan was already ready to cum again within minutes.

"Let's cum together and fill up his mouth." Teddy suggested as he break their kiss. Morgan nodded, holding himself back until Teddy was ready. Blake came first, and without warning. His cum filled Cecil's already full mouth, soaking the other two cocks as well as his own with his load. The sensation surprised both Teddy and Morgan, and both of them shot out their cum as well. Cecil slurped up as much as he could, pulling off their cocks and then looking at Miranda. He pulled himself out of her son's mouth and smiled at her for a moment, then opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out. The mixture of their cum all seeped out, falling onto his stiff cock. He used it to jerk off with, showing her what a little slut he truly was.

Miranda smiled at him "you're suck a good little Cocksucker Cecil!" She praised, before returning her attention to Paris. She leaned forward, her mouth next to his ear. "Beg for it. I want all your friends to hear you beg for me to take you, and then they're gonna watch while I fuck your brains out. Jerking themselves, wishing they were you." She whispered, shifting her weight on Ken's back. She still hadn't moved forward, his head only barely penetrating her loose lips.

Paris blushed as she instructed him to beg. And not just to beg, but to do so loudly enough for all of the other boys to hear. He opened his mouth and was already breathing heavily from nervousness.
"P..please fuck me..." He quietly said as he looked up at Miranda. He could see she wasn't happy with his volume, so he repeated. "Please fuck me.. fuck me hard..." He was still fairly quiet, though the boys could hear him just fine.

Paris felt his cheeks grow a deeper red as she told him to beg more. He opened his mouth wider before yelling. "Please fuck me! Please fuck my brains out!" All of the other boys stared at him, shocked that he actually said it. He kept his eyes on Miranda, but he could feel them all staring. Even Cecil had stopped touching himself.

Paris moaned softly as she took him by the mouth, slipping his cock into her. He kissed her back, his hands resting on Ken's back as she would fuck him. Ken struggled to stay sturdy, but he did his best as they started to fuck on top of him. The other boys watched in silence, jealous of Paris.

Miranda slowly humped his cock, her large body sliding up and down on the boys cock. She gasped with each bounce, her tits flopping slightly, her left nipple dripping milk on the boys chest. "Yeah paris... that's good. Keep going" she said, breaking the kiss to encourage him

Paris moaned as she started to fuck him, her weight only adding to the force of every thrust she did. As soon as the liquid started to drop out of her breast and she broke the kiss, he quickly latched his lips around her nipple, sucking roughly on it and drinking down her milk. His eyes never left hers, making sure she was enjoying everything that was happening.

As she started to cry out in pleasure, Paris sucked harder, his tongue passing over her nipple repeatedly as he did so. He started to move his hips as well, meeting her on each thrust as he moaned into her breast.

Miranda began scratching Paris's back as he fucked her harder, "that's it pet! You're doing so good! Keep going pet!" Her words began rambling together, and her hips shook. She was so close to Orgasm; and it was difficult to think. She slammed herself harder up and down on Paris's cock

Paris could feel her enjoying herself, her moans and words having different tones and hints at how close she was to cumming. He swapped his mouth to her other breast, his lower half still pushing against hers. He did his best to thrust as hard as he could, though with only having Ken's not-so-sturdy body as the only thing supporting him, it was tough. He wanted to make her cum before he would finish himself.

Miranda's whole body shook as she came. Her bladder relaxed, along with her vaginal walls, and she pissed sloppily over them both, and it dribbled down ken's back; pooling beneath him. She screamed loudly; uninhibited. Her breath was heavy and her orgasm lasted for almost thirty seconds. She finally stopped, her pussy weak and loose around paris's cock. "Christ, that was good pet." She said, looking at the boy with loving eyes. She kissed his forehead gently. "Now, let's get you cumming too, huh?"

Paris didn't stop moving as she came, wanting to please her as much as possible. After she finished, he finally stopped moving his hips. He breathed heavily, his small upper body covered in small beads of sweat. He looked up at Miranda with obvious signs of exhaustion, but he smiled awkwardly at her. He weakly attempted to keep moving his hips into her, his breaths getting heavier as he tried to keep his energy up.

Miranda looked at him, she could tell that the boy was running out of steam. "What's wrong paris?" She asked concerned. "Do you want to change positions? Or do something else? What can I do for yu pet?" She asked, rubbing the back of his neck protectivly, like a mother.

Paris didn't want to disappoint her, but she could tell he was low on energy now, all of it spent on making sure she was completely pleased. He shook his head as she spoke.
"I-..it's okay.." He quietly responded, his hips never stopping. He would do this for her. He breathed heavily for a few more moments before he wrapped his arms around her and started thrusting with all of his might. He moaned loudly as he did so, using up all of his energy as he humped her as fast as he could go. He was cumming within the minute, crying out loudly as he did so. He then fell onto Ken, almost passing out from exhaustion. His eyes looked up at Miranda, hoping to see her pleased with his performance.

Miranda gasped as she felt a surprising amount of cum splash into her pussy from Paris's tired body. She knelt down above him, kissing his forehead. "You did good pet." She assured him she then layed on her back. "You may stop being a stool now Ken." She said to the trembling worn out boy. She spread her legs in front of the 4 onlookers, using one hand to spread open her pussy lips, exposing her creamy filling. "Eat up boys!" She said gesturing to her whole body. "I'm your dinner. You may have anything you'd like."

Paris smiled as she complimented him once more, closing his eyes finally. Ken slowly pulled out from beneath Paris, letting him down easy as he was already practically passed out from exhaustion. He laid next to him, tired as well from having to hold the two of them up.

The other four boys looked at her for a only a few moments before they rushed over. All four wanted to taste her, even if it meant having to share her at once. They eagerly spread around her legs, two between them and one each outside. All of them stuck their tongues out and licked her hungrily, lapping up her fluids as well as Paris's.

She smiled, shivering in pleasure at their small Tongues lapping at her pussy. "That's it, eat from your mommy's pussy." She said to all four boys, not just blake. "When your done with dinner you can eat the rest of me for desert. Tits, feet, thighs... hell, I'll let you eat out my ass if that's what you'd like! I think you boys have all acted very well, and deserve a treat." She smiled, proud of her harem. She reached over with her free hand, and pet both Ken and Paris, as they began falling asleep.

The four boys continued to lick her and clean her out, their tongues constantly running into one another and exchanging even more fluids between them. They all pulled away from her after she was cleaned up, their eyes on her as they awaited approval for them to dig in for dessert.

Paris and Ken were asleep within the next few minutes.

The boys were all excited to lick her as they pleased. Teddy moved first, his mouth going to one of her nipples. Blake took the other. Morgan shyly watched the other two before kneeling down and picking up one of her feet. He grew nervous as he stared at it, suddenly losing his nerve. Cecil looked at the other three, smirking at them. He would show them what a true slut looked like, he thought to himself. He moved to pick up her hand, kissing it gently before letting his tongue out. He ran it all the way uper arm, lifting it over his head so that he could lick her armpit. He could taste the sweat from all her work today... delicious. He desperately licked and smelled her as he looked at the other two sucking on her nipples. Morgan continued to nervously stare at her foot.

Back
Top Bottom