Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Mother's Wrath (Viralus and Vigilant Thorne)

RE: A Mother's Wrath(Viralus and Vigilant Thorne)

Paris walked his way over to Miranda, watching as she started to kiss her son. He blushed as he watched for a few moments before kneeling down slowly and then taking her hand with his own. He placed it on his cock, hoping that she would jerk him off. He was so simple to please.

Blake moaned loudly into his mother's mouth as she finally kissed him. His own hips started to grind against the strap-on in his ass, making her fuck him.

The four cocksucking boys continued on their own, each getting louder and louder as they grew closer to release.

Miranda smiled into Blake's ass. Slowly speeding up her thrusts, making sure to hilt him with each press of her hips. She began slowly rubbing off Paris's cock with her hand, making sure to stimulate the head of his cock with each rub. She stuck her tongue deep into Blake's mouth, past his teeth, reaching the back of his tongue.

Blake was screaming into his mother's mouth in ecstasy as she started to push her cock further into him, her tongue violating his mouth as she did so.

Paris moaned loudly next to them, his hands resting behind him to help prop him up while Miranda jerked him off.

On the side of those three, the other four boys could audibly be heard saying something, though it was muffled against one another's cocks. "I'm gonna cum!" They said one by one, all of them sucking each other harder as they said it.

Miranda was going full throttle now, fucking her sons ass. She pumped deep into him with each thrust, pulling out almost completly, only to push back in again. The moans that filled the room only served to heighten the intensity of the mood, she began rapidly pulling on Paris's little cock, his cheeks and chest were flushed, and it seemed that he was feeling more comfortable and relaxed. She felt his cock throbbing in her hand, and Blake's throbbing, trapped between her stomach and his.

Blake started to really feel the pleasure as his mother started to fuck him full force. His screams into his mother's mouth were still audible to the other boys, though they were in their own little world.

One by one, the boys creamed into one another's mouths, gulping down the cum they received before rolling off and all laying next to one another. They breathed heavily, their lips still having traces of the fluids.

Paris was moaning, his eyes watching as Blake kissed with his own mother. It was pleasurable to watch. Blake started to say something into her mouth, clearly about to cum just from being fucked in his ass. Paris watched intently, his eyes on Blake's cock and waiting to see it.

Blake moaned out loudly, his body shaking as his cock shot out a massive load that covered both him and his mother's upper bodies. Paris moaned as he watched Blake release himself, arching his back and crying out as he, too, came into Miranda's hand. All six of the boys were laying on the ground after, sweating and breathing heavily.

Miranda pulled out of blake, his asshole gaping open. She stood, gazing around the room full of panting, worn out little sluts that she had made. "Why don't we all go clean off?" She suggested. The room reeked of piss, cum and sweat. Each of the boys had cum smeared all over them, and her own body was glazed. She laughed, the scene was so beautiful.

All of the boys sat up, looking at Miranda and nodding to her suggestion. "Yes, ma'am." This time all of them had said it, even Blake. She had succeeded in making her little harem of boy sluts. They all stood up and walked to her side, waiting for her to lead the way.

Miranda held blake and Ken's hands, leading their entire group into her backyard, where there was a large, 10 person hot tub. She turned on the water and waited for it to heat up. It was broad daylight, and all 7 of theme were covered in cum. If either of the neighbors looked, they would see a middle aged woman, surrounded by teenagers, all of them naked, and the woman attached to a large purple dildo.

Blake and Ken were happy to hold her hands as she led them outside, the other boys following behind. Paris in particular stayed close to Miranda, holding on to her leg as they all waited for the tub to heat up. The other boys were looking around, afraid that they might be seen by somebody.

"Oh don't worry my little sluts." She said soothingly. "If anyone sees, I will protect you. And your bodies are mine, so I get to decide if you show off or not." She stuck one hand in the water, letting Ken's hand fall. "I think its warm now, let's all get in and wash off a little. Maybe we should chat! It would let me get to know my little sluts a little better."

She climbed in, sitting in the hot bubbling water. It came up to her collarbone. The cum that covered her body slowly began soaking off, floating to the top of the water in clingy strands.

All of the boys climbed in after she did, the mix of sweat, piss, and cum all releasing from their skin. Paris forced his way next to her, pushing Morgan a bit to the side to do so. Blake sat on her other side. The boys all spread from there, remaining quiet and staring at Miranda without knowing what to say or talk about.

"Well, looks like we have an awkward group here!" She said, laughing
"Well Morgan, what did you think of our fun today?" She stared at the small cute boy. She began washing paris's hair, freeing it from any piss. She splashed water over his head, making sure he was clean.

Morgan blushed as she called him out of all the boys to answer her, his eyes looking around at the other boys and then back to Miranda. He could feel his body heating up just thinking about it. "I-.." He started slowly, feeling his cheeks getting even more red. "I liked it..." He admitted.

Paris nuzzled up against Miranda as she cleaned him, happy that she was doing so. He took his glasses off, placing them on the side of the tub and then rubbing his cheek against her shoulder as he set his head against it.

Miranda gently rubbed his cheek, trying to calm him, and help him relax. "What exactly did you like about it?" She asked, staring the embarrassed boy directly in the eyes. "I want you to be specific." She began washing Blake's hair as well, making sure his hair was nice and wet.

Ken was definetly the most dirty of them all. His bright red hair was matted with piss, and his face was still tacky from being pissed on.

Morgan looked embarrassed still as she asked him to go into detail about what he enjoyed. He looked down at the water before he spoke. "I like how you raped me.. all of us..." He quietly admitted, looking up at her bashfully. "I enjoyed being forced to do everything you wanted us to do..."
The other boys all chimed in with a nod, agreeing with what Morgan had said. Paris wrapped his arms around Miranda's needingly.

Ken dunked his head under the water completely, making sure to wet all of his long hair as well. The other boys copied him, making sure that they splashed some of the water onto their faces and rinsed off well.

Miranda looked around as the boys cleaned themselved. "Well it seems like I have a bunch of sluts on my hands..." she looked at each boy as they nodded, admitting that they had greatly enjoyed what she had done to them.

"You may all talk freely, and be honest. " she said, giving them permission to talk.

Paris and Morgan were the only boys that blushed at her comment, the rest all just nodding happily at her words. "Yes ma'am." All six responded, but Paris and Morgan clearly still sounded shy about being truthful.

Paris looked up at her as she asked him to speak. He bit his lip for a moment, thinking of what to say before he answered. "I liked when you jerked me off.." He responded. Such a simplistic boy. The other boys aside from Morgan giggled at his answer.

Miranda glared at them "Oh you think it's funny? Don't laugh at him! He was honest, and I love honesty." Miranda motioned for Paris to come over and sit on her lap. "What about you Teddy?" She asked. "You must have a stellar respose if Paris's seemed so humerous."

Miranda's comforting words made Paris smile and he pulled into her lap and seated himself against her happily. He rested his head against her large breasts, looking at all the other boys. They had their eyes on him, full of envy because of her treatment towards him.

Teddy shook his head, looking at Blake. "I liked it the best when we all came in Blake's mouth." He responded, watching as Blake's cheeks turned red as he recalled it.

"Yeah. Competitions are fun." Cecil chipped in his own two cents.

"So you liked the competition the best too Cecil? Then maybe we'll have one a little later!" She smiled, winking at the boy.

She hugged Paris to her breast tightly, wrapping both arms around him, hugging him protectivly. He obviously needed the most work out of all the boys

"What about you Blake? You seemed very indignant at first, but it seems you've *Come* around. What did you like?" She asked her blushing son.

Blake smiled nervously as she asked him what he enjoyed the most. He answered honestly as well. "I liked it the most when all of them came on me.." He could feel his cock swelling up just thinking about it.

Paris leaned his head back onto her breasts, his eyes looking up at her as she spoke to the others.

Cecil and Teddy seemed excited about the idea of another competition.

Back
Top Bottom