Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Mother's Wrath (Viralus and Vigilant Thorne)

RE: A Mother's Wrath(Viralus and Vigilant Thorne)

Paris blinked as she suddenly called out to him, giving him an order. He blushed deeply as she instructed him to clean up Cecil's cum from the floor.. he grudgingly listened, standing up and walking over before kneeling down a little ways away. He laid his head next to the pool of fluids and then looked up at Miranda before he slowly stuck his tongue out. The taste made him groan aloud, but he continued to lap up all of the fluids into his mouth, pooling it in there and keeping every drop.

Cecil watched as Paris did this, a feeling of excitement rushing over him at the sight.

Paris stood up after cleaning up the mess, standing next to Miranda and waiting for her next order while he held the cum in his mouth.

Teddy stopped kissing Morgan, finally rolling off of him and staring over at the scene that was unfolding.

Miranda walked over to blake, and tore his tape off with her foot, pinning his head to the ground with that same foot. "I think blake here needs to know how cecil tastes, don't you?" She asked, grinding his head with her foot. "Why don't you come give blake a little taste?"

Paris followed Miranda closely, looking down at Blake as she pinned his head to the floor.

"Mom!" Blake cried out, trying his hardest to fight her. "What are you doing!?"

Paris slowly knelt down next to Blake, eventually leaning his mouth over his and waiting for Blake to speak again. As soon as he was about to speak, Paris locked lips with him and spat all the cum into his mouth. He pulled away after, sure that Miranda would force Blake into drinking the fluids.

"Tsk tsk..." Miranda shook her head. "What a terrible display paris. I don't think I ever told you that you were to stop kissing blake." She began rubbing her cock. "I think I'll have to show everyone what happens when I don't get my way." She stepped on Blake's mouth, closing it so he couldn't spit cecil's cum out. "Turn around, and Bend over." She ordered Paris coldly

Paris looked surprised as she was disappointed in his display, ordering him to bend over for her. He was absolutely terrified of what she would do, but he had no choice.. she was in charge. He did as she ordered, turning around and bending over in front of her, the skirt hiked up and not really covering much.

Blake struggled with the cum in his mouth, his mother's foot not allowing him to spit it out. He eventually came to swallow it, his eyes wincing beneath the tape because of the taste.

Miranda looked around the room. Choosing who would be her assistant in doling out her punishment. Her eyes fixed on Morgan's frame. She walked over, and grabbed Morgan's hair, pulling him to his feet, although his arms were bound to his body with rope. She dragged him over next to paris's shuddering frame. She was still holding his hair, as she held her cock next to his mouth. "Now... I'm gonna stick this in this little cunt's ass. You get to decide if I go in dry, or if I go in nice and lubed up with your spit. What'll it be hun?" She asked, her eyes gleaming as she toyed with the boys.

Paris watched as Miranda picked out Morgan to help her this time, his eyes shaking as she returned with him. As she explained what was about to happen, his eyes widened and he looked at Morgan, pleading softly. "Please.. Morgan, please..." He definitely did not want her to go in without any sort of lubricant.

Morgan didn't move or fight Miranda. He was much too timid and worried about the consequences that he'd seen the other boys suffer already. As she gave him the choice, he looked down at his friend. He bit his lip for a moment, fighting the urge to say no and not have himself get hurt as well, but he couldn't stand seeing Paris so helpless. He slowly came to stick his tongue out, licking her strap-on and eventually getting the just head in his mouth.

Miranda waited as Morgan took his time getting comfortable with the toy. "I won't stand for being bored Morgan..." she warned ominously. "If youre not gonna get going, I'll just have to start on parsis's ass. And that's not gonna feel very good; is it paris?" She taunted the boy, lifting one foot so she was squatting, placing her foot on Paris's spread-open-ass.
"Teddy." She ordered. "Come here." She motioned for him to squirm in front of her, in between her and Paris.

Paris watched quietly as Morgan slowly started to suck on the strap-on, though apparently Miranda didn't find it to be quick enough. He moaned softly as she pushed her foot against his ass.

Morgan started taking more of it in, gagging but keeping it in his mouth as he continued to go further onto it. He could only get about half of it down before he had to pull off, coughing and gasping for air.

Teddy did as he was told, slowly squirming his way over to them and positioning himself as she had asked.

Miranda picked teddy up, sitting him on Paris's waist, facing her. She spread his legs, so that paris's asshole and cock were exposed between Teddy's legs.
"You've been a good boy Teddy, so I'm going to reward you. Ill let you drink my milk, whIle I fuck your friend. Alright?"
She looked down, noting that Morgan had taken her cock out of his mouth.
"Well paris, it looks like Morgan wants me to take you half-lubricated." She touched the tip of her spit covered cock on Paris's Virgin asshole.

Teddy didn't struggle as Miranda placed him down onto Paris, offering him a treat while she would rape him. He figured as long as it wasn't him, it was for his own benefit.

Morgan frowned at Miranda's words, looking at Paris with worry. "I'm sorry, Paris.. I tried.." He said quietly, tears welling up in his eyes.

Paris didn't look at him, only focused on Miranda as she positioned the head of her strap-on to his hole. He could feel his body shaking. "Please.. Please don't do this..." He whimpered, begging her not to continue.

Blake was off to the side, still struggling to break free of all his restraints. "Mom what are you doing.." He questioned, though he didn't do so loudly. His taste of cum from earlier satisfactorily made him less rebellious.

Miranda led teddy's mouth to her nipple, "Latch on to me teddy. Don't let go no matter what."
With that she shoved just the tip of her strapon into paris's ass. She could see it stretch past it's limit, swallowing her tip. "How's that feel you little bitch?" She taunted. "Next time you'll listen to me won't you? You don't get to choose how you treat my son. I choose that. Not you." She spanked both of his ass cheeks hard, trying to get him to tense up more.

Teddy sucked away, milk filling to his mouth's desire as he did so. He drank it down without hesitation.

Paris, on the other hand, had tears welling up in eyes as she started to push the cock into his ass. He begged more. "Please.. please don't... You get to choose-.. I'm sorry..!" Anything to get her to stop.

"Mom, stop!" Blake yelled out defiantly as her heard the fear in Paris's voice.

Miranda pushed up till the point where Morgan had stopped lubricating. "Now for the fun part!" She yelled, "Don't worry Blakey, Well all get to you in just a second." She began pushing her cock in to his ass dry, his skin pulling and distending around her cock.
She moaned breathily as teddy sucked her tit, "Good boy Teddy, keep going. Don't stop."

Blake growled at his mother's response, still trying to get free uselessly.

Morgan watched in horror as Miranda pushed her strap-on into Paris.. he could see it stretching it out.

Paris was crying hard now, the pain getting to be too much already. He did his best not to move, not walking to make it worse.

Teddy did as instructed, his lips staying attached to her nipple as he sucked and drank away.

Miranda began pulling in and out of his ass, stretching his asshole with each pull, and ramming it back in with each thrust. She continued this, going deeper and deeper, till she was Hilton him with each press of her hips. It became easier to fuck him dry, as his asshole became more and more spread open.

Paris started screaming as she started to ram herself into him, his asshole stretching with each thrust. He clawed wildly at the tape restraining his arms, looking for some kind of release for the pain. His tears were falling down his face as she continued. He continued to scream for her stop the entire time. "Please! Please no more..!"

Miranda continued for several minutes. She slammed his ass several times, fucking him roughly, before Hilton him one final time. "Now paris..." she said over teddy's head, as he continued to milk her. "Next time I tell you to swap spit, with anyone, you don't stop till I say so. Next time I tell you to do ANYTHING, you don't stop till I tell you." She pulled all the way out of him quickly, stretching his ass one last time. His asshole was gaping wide open, I'm a lewd manner. A thin film of spit covered his wide open hole.

As Miranda instructed him on what to do, Paris nodded slowly and continued to let the tears fall. "Yes, ma'am.." He quietly agreed to her words, squirming after she'd finally pulled out for good.

Teddy was still sucking away on her breast happily, but all of the other boys remained still.

Miranda gently pulled teddy off Paris's ass. She looked around the room. Looking at each boy in turn, her eyes finally falling on Blake. She stood, her cock dripping spit on the floor.

She wiped a drip of milk off her nipple, forming a bead on her finger. She walked over to Cecil, shoving her finger into his mouth. "Suck" she ordered.

Teddy watched as she walked away, walking to Cecil to give him a taste. He could feel his cock pulsing, hard from the small encounter they'd just had.

Cecil immediately obeyed, wrapping his tongue around her finger while he sucked on her finger and drank down the milk.

"Who's next?" She asked, allowing the trusses up boy to continue to suck on her finger. "Everyone come here." She ordered, leading cecil next to blake. She made sure each boy was able to reach their own cock with their hands. Ken remained taped to the wall. She hadnt decided what she was going to do with him yet.

All of the boys converged to her as she demanded, exception of Ken who remained staring and watching the scene unfold. Blake could hear them all nearby, but he didn't say anything.

Miranda grabbed Blake's jaw roughly, holding his mouth open like one would hold a dog's mouth open. She leaned over his mouth; and spit down into it, the spit dangling for a few seconds, before plopping into his mouth.

She slammed him mouth shut, forcing him to swallow. "Ok boys. I think *most* of you have been very good so far, so I'm going to let you have a little fun." She glared at paris, making sure he knew that he was one who had been uncooperative. "We're gonna have a little competition. All of you are going to jack your tiny little cocks off, into Blake's mouth. Whoever cums first will be rewarded, whoever cums last will be... punished."

Blake groaned as his mother suddenly dropped saliva into his mouth and forced him to swallow it.

The other boys all looked at one another as she explained what was about to happen. Teddy was the first to instantly start jerking himself off, kneeling down to keep his cock near the side of Blake's face in case he was ready to shoot. He wouldn't lose this competition.

Surprisingly, Paris was the second to follow suit, kneeling down next to Teddy and playing with his cock. It wasn't hard yet, but it got there quickly enough as he started to touch it.

Cecil and Morgan went to the side opposite of the two boys and did the same, all of their cocks pointed towards Blake's mouth.

Blake was squirming. "Guys! Don't.. come on! Don't do this!"

Back
Top Bottom