Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Mother's Wrath (Viralus and Vigilant Thorne)

Cecil fell onto his back and moaned softly as she held him to the ground. He kissed her back, his cock rubbing between her legs as they made out. The other two boys watched in silence.

Miranda looked back at the boys, "what? Watching your mommy pin a boy to the ground doesn't turn you on?" She asked, taunting the silent boys. She began kissing all down cecil's stomach, leaving a trail of spit in her wake. She kissed the bottom of his cock as she passed it, licking along the bottom of his shaft. She sucked one ball into her mouth, before lifting his legs, raising his ass into the air, settling on her final target. "Cecil, have you ever cum just from having your ass played with?" She teased, one of his legs over each of her shoulders.

The other boys looked at Miranda as she taunted them. They watched her slowly make her way down to Cecil's crotch and finally let out a soft moan.

"N-..no.." Cecil answered her, his eyes looking down at her as she controlled his body however she pleased.

Cecil moaned loudly as her tongue brushed up against his hole, his legs spreading for her. He enjoyed the feel of it.

Cecil moaned out again as she stuck her finger into him this time. He squirmed a little at the pleasure, his eyes staying focused on Miranda's excited face. The other boys watched and moaned quietly, jealous as they had to wait their turns.

Cecil cried out loudly as her tongue and finger started to work his tight hole, his legs spreading as far as they could. He looked down at her as she asked him to tell her if he liked it.
"I-.. I love it.." He said quietly between moans. "I want you to fuck my slutty ass..."

As she denied him her strap-on, Cecil moaned in a whiny tone. However, it soon became apparent that she was indeed correct. She wouldn't need it. Cecil was crying out loudly as her fingers pressed into him, pleasing him in a way he had never known before.

"F-..fuck..!" He cried out as he squirmed. He slowly moved himself so that her fingers never left his hole as he got onto all fours. As her fingers continued to work, he was screaming. He could feel himself ready to cum already as he positioned himself like a dog to be fucked.

Miranda slipped a Third and final finger into the boy, milking his prostate for all it was worth. She began spanking him hard with her free hand, alternating blows on his left and right asscheek.

"That's it, I'm glad that you know your place as my bitch, down on all fours." She noticed his yet untouched throbbing cock, a drip of pre dropping to the floor beneath him. "I should feed you from a dog bowl from now on, so everyone will know You're my little bitch." She continued spanking him while finger fucking his ass. "Moan for me bitch, tell your mommy you love her! Tell her what you are! Tell her what you want!" She spanted him harder and harder, feeling his prostate becoming hard under her touch.

Cecil cried out in pleasure as she started to spank him. He loved it. Her words between each spank were turning him on even more. His eyes were rolling to the back of his head as he started to lose focus while she spanked and fingered his ass.

"I love you, Mommy! I'm mommy's little bitch! I want to cum while you spank me!" He cried out in response to each of her commands, his cock spurting out a huge load as soon as he'd finished his words. He screamed loudly as he climaxed.

The other boys moaned softly, wanting their turn already.

Miranda pulled cecil on to her lap, cradling him much like she had morgan. She scooped up his load of cum in one hand, holding it to his mouth. "Shh, it's ok. Mommy Loves you Cecil. Your mommy's goof little bitch. Shhh..." she held the cum to his mouth, smearing it over his soft puffy lips. "It's ok, eat now Cecil." She ordered gently. The boys ass was bright red and covered in handmarks. His asshole gaped slightly from her rough fingering.

Cecil's eyes were already half-shut by the time he'd started to clean her hand off of his cum. He ate it as best he could while slowly fading out of consciousness. He fell asleep in her lap shortly after licking her hand entirely clean of his cum, only leaving behind his saliva.

Miranda pet his head slowly, and gently as he dozed off. Once he had fallen asleep, she laid him down in between Morgan and Paris, wrapping one of Morgan's arms around his stomach, so that they were cuddling. She had quite an impressive stock of boys now. She turned to the last two, and looked at Blake. "I think you're next." She said. "What would you like your mommy to do to you?" She asked, standing directly in front of him now.

The arousal of both he and Teddy was clearly visible, their cocks sticking straight out, hard. Their tips were smeared with pre.

Blake looked up at his mother, biting his lip a little before he responded.
"Anything you want.. I want you to make me like whatever you do to me.." He wanted to be made into a slut like Cecil.

"Oh is that so...? Can't even think for yourself can you? I always knew you were a shallow little cunt." She slapped his face, and pushed on his chest with her foot, pinning his back to the ground. She grabbed her strapon from the table, and shoved it all the way inside his asshole, mercilessly. "Now. Jerk off for me. If you don't cum within one minute, I'll make sure you regret it, ok cunt?"

Blake screamed loudly as she forced the strap-on into him without warning or mercy. His hands clawed at he ground for a second before she ordered that he cum within the next minute. He moved one hand to his cock and immediately began stroking it, the other moving to his mouth to stifle his moans a little as to not wake the sleeping boys who were not too far away.

Miranda pressed harder with her foot; placing more weight on the boys ribcage. Her foot was still sticky with Morgan's spit. "I swear to God, if you wake up any of these Angels with your pointless screaming, I will cause you so much pain, you won't dare to even meet my fucking eyes, got it?" Her voice was harsh and caustic. She bent down and shoved the dildo in further, the leather straps slapping against his ass. It could go no further, and he was completly stretched.

"Now I think I recall ordering you to cum, cunt." She said. "And it looks like you have about 40 more seconds."

Blake continued to hold his hand over his mouth as he cried out into it. Luckily he was doing a good enough job keeping himself quiet that the other boys didn't stir. He continued to stroke his cock furiously for his mother. Just a little bit more..

Blake barely managed to finish in time, cumming as she said 'one' aloud. He made a mess of his upper body, including the leg and foot that his mother was using to push him down. He removed his hand from his mouth, gasping for air as his chest heaved with each breath.

Back
Top Bottom