Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M looking for F for Cheating rps

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalwabbit

Super-Earth
Pretty much what the title says. I'm weirdly into cheating rps and have a few ideas for some and are open to some. As I said all these revolve around two people cheating. It can be because one partner is neglectful and unloving so they find what they need in another person or they could having a loving partner but are slowly corrupt by a bad person.

Please pm me if you want to do one. I'll will later post scenario ideas but for now pm me and I'll give my ideas if you want. Hear yours or brainstorm one :)

I'm okay with cuckolding it can be fun to say have the boyfriend look under the table to find his girlfriend is rubbing off his bully or the neglectful husband has to watch as his wife makes love to his father who clearly has been showering the girl in affection

Sneaking around and risking being caught is fun

Magic or incest or both combined is fine too: say the guys wife is a succubus and they are obsessed with anything resembling the person they love. Her son with the first man she loved seduces her behind the step fathers back. Weird things like that XD let me know if you want to rp

metalwabbit said:
Pretty much what the title says. I'm weirdly into cheating rps and have a few ideas for some and are open to some. As I said all these revolve around two people cheating. It can be because one partner is neglectful and unloving so they find what they need in another person or they could having a loving partner but are slowly corrupt by a bad person.

Please pm me if you want to do one. I'll will later post scenario ideas but for now pm me and I'll give my ideas if you want. Hear yours or brainstorm one :)

I'm okay with cuckolding it can be fun to say have the boyfriend look under the table to find his girlfriend is rubbing off his bully or the neglectful husband has to watch as his wife makes love to his father who clearly has been showering the girl in affection

Sneaking around and risking being caught is fun

Magic or incest or both combined is fine too: say the guys wife is a succubus and they are obsessed with anything resembling the person they love. Her son with the first man she loved seduces her behind the step fathers back. Weird things like that XD let me know if you want to rp

Hi
I am 32 f india ..im roleplaying since 5 years and honning my skills everyday. I am exactly looking for guy like you.." beta.." would love to roleplay with you...mostly involving various feelings at mind level..and of course smut included to moderate limits...my yahoo messenger id is monali_roleplay may i know urs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom