Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Knight Shame: Yellow eyes and Ten Rings (Absinth/Lagertha)

Those strong hands lifted her up, maneuvering them towards the closest tree so she was leaning back against it. He broke the kiss first, licking his lips as he purred, his voice a low and aroused grumble "Don't apologize. I've been wanting to kiss you since I first saw you". One hand wound into all of that gorgeous, oddly colored hair and tugged, hard enough to make her tip her head back so he could assault her neck with light nips, gentle suckling and lashes of his tongue against her skin in between.

"You have no idea how much I want this" He whispered into her ear, his lips suddenly so close as he spoke "I want every inch of you writhing, squirming, and moaning beneath me. I have never wanted anyone the way I want you right now"

Ren wasn't entirely sure why she couldn't resist him, or the fact she didn't fight when he hoisted her up. Instead she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling her clothed crotch closer to his as her free arm wrapped around his neck. This was better, easier to kiss him as she smiled against his lips.

Ren jumped a bit when she felt the tree, out in the open as they were. Though she knew all too well the guards had probably lost them, and would have to search a while to find the two of them, if they even had the balls to. Ren couldn't help but laugh at his grumbling purring words, the rumble in his chest rattled her bones. She gasped a bit when he pulled her hair, making her squirm in his hold as he played with her neck.

"I..." Ren wanted to say something, but she really couldn't think when he whispered in her ear like that, brushing her skin hotly with his breath. Ren found his ear lobe, and snatched it between her teeth to nibble on it. Her arms wrapped around his neck, chest pressed into his as best she could. She ignored him tugging on her hair, only allowing herself to push her lips against his jawline before he pulled it back.​

Daniel felt a shiver roll down his spine at the feel of her teeth on the sensitive flesh of his ear lobe, his breath coming in a heady exhalation as he ground his hips into hers, outright grinding that excessively sized tool between his legs against her, separated by at least three layers of cloth.

He breathed as he let her nibble at him, his grip loosening on her hair as his own eyes fluttered shut. He kept her still against the tree, so firmly pressed against her that she could almost feel his pulse in the thick, heated shaft that pressed at her so insistently. "I want to see you naked" He whispered heatedly, eyes shut as he struggled to find his voice at her teasing. He swallowed audibly and growled "I want to see you without those bandages, and I want to see you under me, screaming only my name".

Ren gasped and groaned when he rubbed his clothed hardness against hers. The motion felt strange but good, especially when he rubbed right against her bandaged up clit eliciting a moan from the girl. Ren was surprised, at herself for making such a noise from him.

Ren was silent, still when he spoke, a shiver rolled over her before she smiled and laughed shyly. "The guards might find us if we do that." Ren proclaimed, running her fingers along the nape of his neck as she bit her bottom lip at the idea. "Help me out of them then if you want to see me naked so bad."​

"They might, but they are not known for being particularly bright, or their hunting skills" He teased her as he set her on her feet, dropping to his knees before her. He looked up at her, grinning brightly with that mischievous, teasing look in his eyes as he purred "I thought you'd never ask". His hands traveled up her thighs and hooked underneath the waist of her pants, tugging them down and down until they pooled around her ankles.

Instead of carefully unwinding the bandages around her hips, he slid his fingers underneath a handful of them and used both hands to pull them apart, allowing the rest to become loosened and easily removed until he was staring at her nethers. He grinned up at her again, then leaned into her and began to lap at her, his tongue sliding across those sensitive lips in a slow and sensuous manner as his hands found her thighs. Within moments he let his eyes closed, then opened them again and rolled them up so he was looking at her while he was digging into her with his tongue.

Ren knew that much was true, the guards would most likely get lost inside the forest. Or find them hours later, she didn't know why she had brought up the idea. Probably because she wasn't sure about doing this. She had never liked boys and yet, her heart was thundering under her chest as he sat her feet on the ground. She watched him carefully and shivered at the way her purred so deeply, like his aunt, but the way he did it made her tingle all over. Ren shivered as his hands found the hem of her pants, she thought for certain he'd go for her top first, and she couldn't help but laughing as he tugged them down to her ankles revealing the white bandages wrapped neatly over her lower half.

Ren pressed her back against the wall by the force of him tearing the bandages apart, effortlessly really. The bandages scattered at her feet, in the grass of the forest, as her pussy was revealed. Pale like the rest of her, with a little bit of that crazy hair of her's trailing down the center. Ren's face turned bright red, her pink lips were moist, turned on and she wasn't entirely sure why but she was going with it.

"F-Fuck!" Ren cursed, grabbing a fistful of his hair as he began to lick up and down her wet lips. Instinctively, she put a leg over his shoulder, giving him more room to work. Her free hand pressed against the bark of the tree as she rocked her hips against his, staring into his eyes with furrowed brows, parted lips panting and groaning at the feeling.​

Daniel practically nuzzled into her pubic mound as his eyes stayed on hers, the golden iris' glinting in the sunlight as his tongue continued to delve into her. He was clearly enjoying her taste, his tongue twisting and exploring as far inside of her as he could get it to as he dug his nails into her hips. The look in his eyes was now considerably more serious, his eyelids sliding almost halfway shut as he kept lapping at her.

Eventually, he pulled back, letting his saliva come in thick rivulets from his tongue before he ran it across her lips, stopping to focus on her clit. The thick muscle that wa shis tongue parted her folds and allowed him to veritably assault the nub, flicking back and forth over it as he drew his nails down the pale, white flesh of her hips.

He was skilled, and Ren was loosing this fight against his tongue. "Shit." Her head tilted back, looking up at the tree branches waving as she continued to rock her hips against that large tongue of his. Ren panting, groaning in pleasure at the feeling, and he wasn't letting up.

She caught her breath when he pulled back, looking back down at him as she watched him. She smiled softly, expecting him to get to his feet, but surprise rocked her as he licked her outer folds before finding her swollen clit. Ren's legs buckled, losing balance as he started to work that little nub. Waves of pleasure passed over her, and had it not been for his hands digging into the thick of her love handles, she might have fallen on the ground.

"F-Fuck!" Ren cried out, surprised by her own action as her hand had left his hair, looking for purchase on the bark of the tree behind her as her body convulsed, shivering and shaking and unresponsive to anything she told it to do. Ren groaned, whimpering in pleasure as her muscle spasmed, until she couldn't think as the orgasm passed her and took hold of her body. Only breathless pants poured from her lips, her eyes staring at the sky without searching for anything.​

Daniel had no idea what happened until he saw her trying to grip the tree, completely breathless and seemed to be pretty much tuned out to her surrounding as he pulled back. A chuckle left him as he slowly stood now, his face filling her vision as he pulled her into a rough kiss, making it last for several moments before he broke it and teased "If I knew it was that easy to make you cream yourself, I would have tried this a lot sooner".

Instead of letting her answer, he pulled her into another kiss as one of his hands grabbed her wrist and guided it down between them, pressing the palm of her hand against the thick bulge in his pants, assuming she'd know what to do as he slid his tongue into her mouth.

Ren had no time to grasp her surroundings as he gripped her, kissing her. Her eyes slide closed, her lips pressing against his as she melded into his passion. Ren's eyes fluttered open, green hues staring up at his dimly as he teased her, her face turning red as she smiled at him.

Ren wanted to speak, but his lips silenced her. Her eyes closing as one of her hands came down, gripping his shirt and pulling him closer. She didn't fight with him as he took her other one, allowing him to guide it. A shiver rippled over her, a groaned as her hand pressed into his bulge and he slipped his tongue inside of her mouth. Ren gripped his bulge, rubbing it through the fabric roughly as she pulled back from the kiss as best she could. "Who taught you to kiss a girl like that?"​

"Are you complaining?" Daniel asked her as his lips instead went to her cheek, then her jaw, further more to her throat as nipped at her "And if you really must know where I was taught to kiss a girl like that, may I remind you that I do have a twin sister". He kissed along her throat, up to her ear as he growled softly "My dear sister likes her kisses a bit rough. A little bit of a masochist, I think"

He was thick and hard against her hand, obviously more than ready and wanting her. She could feel his pulse against her fingers, his shaft twitching almost impatiently as she rubbed, though clearly that wasn't even close to enough for what he wanted from her.

Ren's face was red as she shook it in response to his question. "N-no. Just never had anyone kiss me like that." Ren shivered as he started to kiss her cheek then her neck. The nip made her jump and gasp her eyes staring at the greenery behind him as he trailed the kisses up to her ear. That growl, made Ren weak in her knees, she wasn't entirely sure why. "She's not jealous?" Ren wondered. "Though we would both be condemned if the monastery knew about us. Me preferring women, you preferring your sibling."

"Fuck." Ren was surprised by the throbbing of this cock against her hand through the fabric of his pants. She had to pull back, away from him and smashing her back against the tree a bit as she laced her fingers onto the bottom of her shirt, pulling it over her head and discarding it to the ground where her pants were. Bandages still lined her chest, holding her breasts down so they looked more than boy's pecks then actual breasts. Ren found herself grasping the bottom of his shirt, sliding her hands under it and pushing the fabric up closer to his shoulders. "It's not fair if I'm the only one out here nude."​

"Mmn, well, it was a bit of fooling around. We've never gone as far as... you know" He stated, blinking a few times as she pulled away in order to strip her top, and then attempt to do the same with his shirt. He raised his arms, allowing her to slip the garment over his head. This revealed, once again, his heavily scarred and equally muscular torso.

He made sure to toss his shirt with her clothing as he pulled further away, grinning teasingly at her. "I want you on your knees when you take my pants off" He said, pointing to the ground right in front of him, the bulge of his heave shaft visible down the leg of his pants. It begged the question, were any of the other Templars as well hung as this?

Ren listened to his words, looking at his face as he allowed her to tug his shirt up, losing sight of his eyes as he tugged the shirt away from his body. Ren looked at his muscular torso, the rippling muscles and scares that lined it. She wondered though, why he had never had someone just heal the scares away. "Why not?" Ren wondered shrugging her shoulders.

Ren watched him step back, his shirt littered on top of her clothes and the mess of bandages from her lower half on the ground. Ren's eyes squinted when he pointed to the space in front of him, telling her he wanted her on the knees. Ren rolled her eyes before moving forward. "Fine, fine." She could see the outline of him, but she looked up at him before she got down on her knees in front of her. Raising her hands up and shrugging her shoulder's as she raised her brows. "Well?"​

Daniel bent down to remove his pants, and then stood straight in time for his thick, heavy cock to slap onto her face. The length of it rested on the right side of her face, covering one eye and having enough of a length for his thick, heavy testicles to rest on her lips and the tip of his cock actually managed to go several inches over her from how he was standing. Oddly enough, while there was a smattering of fine hair on his face, arms, and legs, his chest, stomach and groin were all completely, oddly smooth to the point that all she'd feel against her lips was the almost silky smoothness of his scrotum.

"Have I mentioned that I find you very, very attractive?" The male teased her as he watched to see what she'd do next.

Ren watched him, take off his rope belt and bend over to let his pants pool at his ankles. She jumped when he stood, his cock smacking her in the face. "Oh come on!" Ren laughed pushing his cock out of her face as she looked at it, surprised at the giant muscle it was. "Holy hells, how big are you? You look as thick as my wrist."

She scooted back a bit, so his balls weren't near her mouth as she rubbed her mouth. Ren looked up at him, when he spoke, brows raised. "I think you've told me that since yesterday." Ren remembered, she smiled at him softly, latching her fingers around one of her bandages. "I remember you saying something about wanting to see me without my bandages?" She tugged the bandaged, pulling it from beneath several others, the one that held all her others in place. It hung free, unraveling a bit as she pursed her lips. She was still examining his length, not really believing he was so big or that it was possible. "Did you mother fuck a horse?" Ren wondered.​

"You remember correctly" He stated as he dropped to his knees in front of her, placing his hands on her shoulders to steady himself before he pulled her into another rough kiss, feeling all of that thick cock meat twitching as he took control of her mouth.

He pulled back, laughing at her questions, saying "Well I clearly need to keep saying it, because you don't seem to believe it. As far as my mother's sexual proclivities, I haven't the slightest clue, and I can't exactly ask". He started kissing and nipping at her neck, letting her unravel the bandages in her own time as he growled between kisses "I suppose if I'm hung like a horse, you won't ever feel the need to cheat on me with one. I would call that a win win~"

Ren blinked, swaying back and forth a bit as he got to his knees by using her as a means to steady himself. Though her eyes closed when he pulled her into a kiss, kissing him back before pulling away as he began to speak.

"I don't see it!" Ren proclaimed. "All the pretty girls from the villages next over, the girls in the healing classes, and you want me the most? Doesn't make sense." She shivered at his nipping, enjoying the feeling as she started to unwind the bandages, not allowing him to tear them off like he had the others. She giggled when he growled between the kisses and when his hot breath hit her as he spoke. "I don't think I'd ever brave the game of fucking an animal..though I hear some boys in the class have been caught with their cocks deep in a sheep." Ren laughed at the idea before she sighed, the rest of the bandages pooling on her lap as her breasts were revealed. 38d, large white orbs with small round and firm pink nipples, perky and well placed. Ren herself was very tone, after all she worked out everyday to become a templar. "There." Ren finally said after a moment.​

"Hun, have you seen how big I am? I could break a girl three times over without even trying, especially if I'm not careful. That and you're the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen in my life, and you've seen my twin sister" He stated, though his eyes strayed downwards, and stayed there, once those perky, bouncy globes of white breast were revealed. He went quiet for a moment before saying "I'm sorry, your breasts are so amazing that I just lost my train of thought".

Instead of trying to get it back, he pushed her backwards until she was laid out across the grass and moved over her, capturing one of her nipples in his mouth to suckle and tease it. His tongue moved in circles around the slowly hardening pink bud, flicking back and forth over it occasionally as he was more or less looming over her with his knees on either side of her hips. Her free breast was very suddenly enveloped by one of his massive hands, squeezing and kneading the titflesh roughly as he rolled her nipple against his palm.

Ren couldn't help but bust out laughing from his words. "Are you calling me pet names now because we are both naked?" Ren couldn't help but smile at him. "At least they can heal themselves if you break them." Ren commented. "So you should be more than happy to break them a few times." Ren's face went still when he his expression looked dazed as he looked at her chest. She felt kind of awkward and moved her arms, covering her breasts. "Stop looking at my chest like that it's weird." Ren's face was red as he commented on her chest but it didn't make her feel any less strange.

Ren was surprised her he shoved her down, knocking the bit of air from her lungs. She gulped, her hands having slipped off her round orbs as they bounced, she moved to prob herself up as he climbed on top of her. "What are you doing?" Ren wondered before she felt his lips around one of her breasts. Her muscles tensed as he started to lick it, playing with it as she shivered and squirmed moaning. Though he was winning this battle as her muscles relaxed when his other hand went to her free breast to play with it as well easily making that nipple hard as well. "S-Shit..You must really like my breasts.." Ren giggled. Ren couldn't help but to reach down between them, grasping his cock as best she could to stroke the hard muscle. "Your sister..is really pretty..I'm not sure how you can say I'm prettier then her."

"You have no idea how much I love your tits" he teased her as he ran his tongue in a long line down the slope of her breast, freezing as he felt her grip his shaft. "My sister is very gorgeous, but she doesn't compare to someone who could potentially beat my ass, and look good doing it too. It's not just about how pretty you are. That's really just an overall bonus, if I'm being honest" He informed her, feeling a drop of pre-ejaculate beading at the tip of his cock at the feeling of her stroking up and down "Not to mention that everything about you is absolute captivating".

He leaned in and kissed her lips briefly, then kissed her jaw, moving in to nip her neck before kissing down her chest where he began a trail of kisses up the slope of her beast before saying "It's not a stretch to say that I'd honestly love to spend a whole day just kissing you all over". His kissing started going lower and lower, moving until he was pressing his lips to her waist line before he looked back up at her, far enough down her body that she couldn't reach his cock anymore.

In a playful, teasing tone he purred "Spread your legs for me"

Ren didn't know why she was shivering at his touch but she was. The way he spoke and tickled her breasts, her skin made her clench and relax all the same. She watched him, feeling his precum touch her hand as she continued to stroke him. She was at a loss for words watching him listening to him before she smiled and giggled when he trailed kisses down her body before stopping, his cock slipping free of her hand.

"I'm surprised the guards haven't trudged through and found us both naked yet." Ren laughed at the idea. "I wouldn't mind you kissing me down below like you were before all day." Ren grinned at the idea, though she blinked looking down at him when he purred for her to spread her legs. Her brows furrowed, her muscles tensing a bit uncomfortable. "Why?"

However Ren asked the question she slowly spread her legs for him, moving them so her legs resting against his, his being inside his. She propped herself up on her elbows looking at him with a questioning look. Ren bit her bottom lip grinning. "What are you going to do if I decide to close my legs on you?" Her pussy was glistening, full of his saliva and her own juices as she watched his face curiously.

"Well, it appears to me that you don't seem to believe me that I think you're the most gorgeous girl I have ever met" He stated as he moved himself so his knees were between hers, kneeling before her as he hefted her up, forcing her to rest on her shoulders and elbows as he brought his mouth down to meet her "So I'm going to "Kiss" you until you believe it". Without a second thought about it, his mouth assaulted her slit once again, his tongue diving into her as he let her set her legs on his shoulders.

He pulled back momentarily, answering her question "Oh, I wholeheartedly expect you to close your legs on me, and I certainly hope you do while you squirm and moan for me~" then delved back into with his tongue once again, proving that his tongue was unnaturally dexterous and flexible by twisting it and swirling it around inside of her.

Ren watched him, muscles tensing as he moved between her legs. The act was awkward, the only person that had done such a thing had been Terra. Terra was a girl and Daniel was a boy, the act was different. Ren allowed him to lift her up, propping herself on her shoulder and elbows as he moved her legs. "Oh?" Ren was surprised by the words he said and busted out laughing. However Ren jumped in surprise as his tongue found her slit again, her brows relaxing as she groaned and bit her bottom lip at the feeling.

Ren blinked looking at him as she smiled and shook her head at his words. "I'm going to choke you if I do that with your head between my thighs." Ren flexed her thighs, pressing them against his neck as her feet rested against his back. Her head jerked back as she moaned as he moved his tongue back. Ren's breasts bounced at her jerks, her legs shaking slightly at the feeling.

Instead of answering her, he kept on tonguing her, the thick muscle sliding into her soaked sex and exploring every inch of her. His hands kept a tight grip on her thighs, making sure he was holding her still as he kept at her, clearly taking some amount of pleasure in hearing her moaning and feeling her jerking and trembling against him.

"You clearly overestimate your strength if you think you can do that so easily" He teased her as he pulled out of her slit, only to run his tongue against her lips firmly, parting the soaked labia in order to get at her clit to tease it in rough circles "Now then, do you believe me when I say your gorgeous, or do I need to rut you like a bitch in heat to get you to understand how serious I am?"

Back
Top Bottom