Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dom's Desires

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominic.dark

Planetoid
Hello! New time player here, looking for someone to play with. I am a hetero male looking for female characters to ravish, and I am not picky when it comes to whom is on the other computer. Male or female, as long as you are polite, enthusiastic and aren't a single sentence poster I'm more than happy to give it a shot and play with you.

I am a huge fan of mind control scenarios, where my character dominates females. I am also a huge fan of harem plots; if a man can control minds why would he stop at just one? :) I have a few ideas:

THE APP: What if someone discovered an app on his phone that allowed him to alter minds and perhaps even more? What would he do with it? Where would he stop? Could he stop?

GOD AMONG MEN: The space explorer had not intended to become this primitive planet's god, but when his home empire went down in flames due to civil war what could he do but start over, turning this new world into the seed of a new empire. And if that meant turning some of the females into his harem, what could it hurt?

PLANET CASTE: The salvage operator found the hidden planet and discovered it's inhabitants were controlled by a central computer who ruled with a benign will. But what if the salvage operator discovered a way to suborn the computer and turn it to his own ends?

THE GUEST: One of the few times I'm not looking to dom, the idea is a ranch owner comes across an attractive neko who is lost and in need of some care and attention. Only the ranch owner doesn't know about her pheromones that make her irresistible...

SHE CAME WITH THE SHIP: Taking place in a sci fi setting, a man inherits or wins a space yacht. Only what he does not realize is the ship is equipped with it's own personal servant. Perhaps she is an extension of the ship, or perhaps she is a slave who comes as part of a package deal, forced to wear a collar that produces pleasure or pain depending on her behavior.

A decent guy, how long will it be before he succumbs to temptation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom