Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Deal With the Captain (DonVoltonus x LunaVexx)

"Of course, these aren't my first wounds dear." He chuckled. "Really, these fights happen pretty often." He smiled, standing up.

She frowns and crosses her arms. "Then you have to make the doors better or someone might come in here.' She pouts

He smiled, pouring a bit of the lightly scented oil in his hands, gently running them up her back, caressing her skin.

She sigh and waits before making a small sound as he begins to rub her skin. Sighing as she closes her eyes.

His strong hands work slowly up her back, putting pressure in just the right places to work the knots out of her back.

She makes small sounds as he works. Blushing as a few moans slip past her lips. She keeps her eyes closed as she sighs

She smirked silently, working his way down her arms as well, working to help her fully relax.

He smiled, moving his hands lower, working the muscles of her lower back. "We'll take care of that."

She makes a small sound then looks at him. "Are you going to sleep here with me?" She whispers.

"Aww, and not because I can make you feel wonderful things?" He teased, teasing his hands up her arms.

He chuckled. "Would you like to try doing what we did earlier again? Just a little more gently."

Back
Top Bottom