Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Deal With the Captain (DonVoltonus x LunaVexx)

"Always nice to have a femenine touch around...if any of my men could sew straight I wouldn't have half the scars I do now."

She frowns. "Shut up. Your talking is making it hard to sew." She says as she begins working. She was able to stitch up all his wounds with ease before bandaging him as he notices a bruise on her from getting hit by the door.

He place a hand gently on her. "Hold on, I think we may still have a little ice left in the galley from our last stop." He smiled, leaving and soon returning with a small pouch of ice. "This may help lower the swelling."

She looks to him confused. "Dont move so much you will tear the stitchings." She says before sighing. Looking at it as she puts it on her and goes back to bandaging him up.

He smiles. "Thank you dear, you have quite a steady hand compared to my permenantly buzzed crew."

"A women's touch.." she says simply before sitting by him. Holding the ice to her small face as she sighs and yawns.

He raised an eyebrow. "What's made you so suddenly affectionate?" He chuckled, patting her back gently.

She frowns and stays quiet before sighing. "I was worried someone worse would steal me away.."

She tenses. "No you are bad I just didn't want someone wrose.." She says before letting him go as she blushes

He traces his claws teasingly up her back. "Hmm, I will ensure I'm more gentle in the future."

"How about a little massage my dear? You've been very helpfull, so I'm happy to reward you." He smiled, walking to the armouir, but crouching down, shifting a loose board underneath it.

She looks at him confused. "You want to... give me a massage?" She asks softly before trying to see what he is doing. "What is that?"

He smiled, pulling out a small bottle. "Just scented oil, for those times I have a lovely lass around."

She blushes and sits there hugging her chest softly. Smiling weakly as she nods softly. "Are you okay enough?"

Back
Top Bottom