Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Deal With the Captain (DonVoltonus x LunaVexx)

She frowns. Hugging her chest as ahe curls up slightly. Still feeling the stranger warmth of his seed in her. "The men stare at me..." i grumble.

She frowns and pouts. "But..." she says before looking away and laying in bed hiding her face. "Fine." She grumbles

"Actually, we could go out onto my balcony. Usually I just watch the ocean behind the ship."

She looks at him. "But it is storming..." She whispers as she looks at the window and hugs her chest.

She looks away and shifts. "You are harm to me." She grumbles. "I dont like when you call me that..."

She looks away. Shifting as he holds her cpose to him. "What if... what if i get pregnant..."

She frowns. "I wont bathe in my clothes." She says as her voice trails off and she mumbles something.

He hooked a finger in her collar, pulling her back. "I can treat you two ways pet. A good girl gets rewards, a bad girl gets discipline."

She makes a sound and holds the collar. Squirming and shaking her head as she tries to pull away.

"I wont bathe in my clothes, stupid." She grumbles and shifts. "There I said it now let me go!" She yells.

Back
Top Bottom