Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Deal With the Captain (DonVoltonus x LunaVexx)

She shakes her head trying to stop him before moaning and whimpering as she shakes her head.

He smiled, slowly rocking his hips. "That's it, relax and enjoy this, okay?" He caressed her body gently, teasing his fingers over her nipples.

Her back arches more as he begins to move. Moaning and whimpering as she squeezes the bed sheets and bites her bottom lip

He chuckled. "That's not so bad now is it?" He smirked, keeping his pace steady and slow.

She shakes her head looking at him as she tries not to moan. "I...d...do not...like it..." She says bwtween a few small gasps.

"Liar." He growled, slowly speeding up. "We both know you're enjoying it, I can feel your walls milking me."

She moans and shake her head. "N...no i....dont..." She says looking away as she gasps again. "D...dont... say that..." She murmurs.

He smiled, running his tongue up her chest, teasing her nipples. "Well, we will see how long those lies last."

She moans and shake her head. "D...dont....say that.." She moans and gasps a few times. Trying to act like she does not feel anything.

He begins pressing against her, rubbing his knot against her clit with a grin. "We both know you think this is pleasurable."

She moans and bites her lips shaking her head. "N...no
.." She stammers. Squirming as he rubs it against her. "W...what is...is that?" She asks.

"My knot, it holds every drop of cum inside you when I fill you. It's quite the enjoyable pressure."

Her eyes widen. "W...what? That.... that's going....n..no!" She says squirming before trying to roll over. "That will brake me and I will... will get pregnant..." She whimpers

He chuckled, slowly rocking his hips, inching the bulge deeper. "Maybe, we are different species however." He smirked.

She moans and arches her back as he pushes it against her. Gasping as her body squeezes and treambles. Tensing around his member as she gets pushed closer to a climax

He smirked, a smooth rock of his hips pushing his knot inside her. The bulge swelled, pressing on her inner walls, putting heavy pressure on her g-spot.

She cries out and her back arches. Her body tenses and squeezes him tight. Her legs and body shaking as she lays there whimpering. "T...ta...take...it...out...."

He rocks it back and forth inside her, spurts of warm, slick cum painting the walls of her passage, soon overflowing into her womb. "Just accept the pleasure, pet."

She moans out and treambles. Climaxing a second time as she lays there panting and shaking.

Tears stream down her cheeks as she pants and treambles. Blushing deeply as her body lays there under him still tensing around his member.

She slowly opens her eyes looking at him. Her eyes glossed over as she breaths in and out deeply

She just stares blankly at him. Shifting slightly as he sees some bruises on her. She was so delicate. She bruised so easily

Back
Top Bottom