Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Deal With the Captain (DonVoltonus x LunaVexx)

She moans and shifts again. Moving about slightly as her walls tighten and tense on him. "B..because i...I'm yours..."

She moans ans looks away. "S..shut...up..." She says between small gasps. Her body treamble with each rock as her body squeezes his

He chuckled, slowly pressing deeper, caressing her chest gently. "Oh don't you worry, I'll treat you very well."

She moans and presses her face into the bed. Her hands in fists beside it as she lays there with her hips up for him. Her hair in a braid snaking around her back as the bed rocks with each movment

He smiled, gently gripping her hair to pull her into her thrusts. "I'm not going too hard on you am I?"

Her head moves back as she moans. Leaning on her arms as he pushes and pulls her on to his massive manhood. A whimper of pleasure leaves her lips as she treambles

He smiled, thrusting slowly deeper, his knot rubbing against her clit as he smoothly fucked her.

He smiled, caressing her back as he thrusts. "Don't worry, as I said I won't be knotting you untill you're well used to my size."

She moans and whimpers again. "Y..you...knotted...me..me before...." She stammers as her mind starts to numb. The pleasure pulsing through her small body.

"Yes, and it did seem to be just a bit too much for you." He chuckled, reaching around to caress her clit.

Back
Top Bottom