Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Deal With the Captain (DonVoltonus x LunaVexx)

(Luna. Female, 19. I'm 5'0, athletic/skinny, light skin, copper brown eyes, long straight white hair.) My father is the governor of a fairly large, wealthy area. It's a nice quiet town, very safe and well kept. However, the only reason it's safe is because my father pays you to stay away. You're one of the most feared men in all of our town and hundreds of towns across ever ocean. Stories of your success as a pirate rattles the bones of men like my father, striking the fear of your wrath into their hearts. But, one year he can't seem to bring up enough money for you. As a last minute act of desperation, he decides to give you his youngest daughter. Me. I've been mostly locked up in my house, forbidden from the outside world. My maid comes into my room early that morning and packs my trunk for me, waking me up shortly after. "Ma'am, you're needed downstairs." I rise drowsily and walk down the stairs, having changed into a dark blue gown. I had no idea what was going on, so I watch carefully. He was begging you to agree to his offer until he could collect enough money before you notice me standing behind him...

(I suppose that we work just as well.)

Varkas chuckled at the governer, the black furred wolfman standing at least a foot over the sniveling man. "You mean to tell me you wasted the money you were supposed to pay me?!" He snarled, crimson eyes gleaming as the man cowered. "And now you think some girl can get me to leave your shipments alone?" He laughed.

The pirate stood in contrast to the nervous, well dressed governor, dressed in dirtied leather and cloth and barely covered his hunched, muscular frame. "If you think your daughter can calm my rage then you!...." He trailed off as Luna walked down the stairs, shoving the shorter man aside, mouth agape. "Well now...You must be Luna hmm? My name is Varkas, I'm a....friend...of your father's." He grinned.

She looked up to Varkas confused. Smiling weakly as she nods before looking to her father as he frowns and looks away. "W...what is going on?" She asks softly. Looking past the large man at the others waiting as her eyes fall on her maid with her trunk.

"A...are we going somewhere father?" Her soft voice asks as the sound of her sisters waking and making their way down the stairs causes her fatger room turn and leave her there as he gets a butler and tries to get them to head back to their rooms.

"You're going to come with me, dear Luna, part of your father's debt I'm afraid." He smiled, gently letting a finger trace her face. "Lucky for me, you're by fare the most beautiful among your sister." Varkas chuckled, snapping his fingers, a large equine man in a tattered, striped shirt entering the house. He lifted her chest with ease, hefting it onto his shoulder and leaving with it. "Well, it is high time we leave port, I do hope I won't have a struggle getting you to come."

A whimper leaves her lips as she looks up at him. "W...what do you mean I am leaving w...with you?" She stammers blushing and tensing as he touches her face. She stares at him blankly, confused before looking to her father who is trying to calm down her sisters.

She wince as he snaps and watches the man take her things before hugging her chest. Whimpering as she looks at him, her father finally returning and whispering to her before she frowns. Stepping up to Varkas as she looks down. "N...no struggle...sir..." She whispers.

He smiles calmly, moving behind her, a hand rested on his shoulder. "Good, I'd prefer not to punish you. Now, walk please, I will guide you."

A group of others joined him outside, walking with them back to a large ship with plain white sails.

(I'm assuming she's honest about not trying to run.)

She frowns and hugs her chest. Nodding with a small whimper as his hand touches her shoulder. Slowly she begins to walk. Her head down as she watches the stone turn wood as they reach the ship. Her eyes finally rising as she looks around.

"A beauty, isn't she?" Varkas chuckled, leading her to the captain's chambers as his crew prepared to cast off. The room was well decorated, with a large, four-poster bed in the center. "This will be your new home now Luna." He walked to a nearby dresser, taking out a collar of smooth black leather, moving back to her. "Hold your hair back so I can put this on you dear."

She looks down again as she feels the eyes on her. Shivering slightly in the wind as she walks with him to the captains chambers. Looking up at him as he pulls out the collar. Whimpering before doing as told as she looks down.

He smiled, putting it onto her. "This will remind the crew who you belong to, should they get too...handsy." He chuckled, sitting on the bed. "Well? I'd like to know a little more about my new acquisition."

Her eyes closed and body tensed as he put it on her. Whimpering slightly as she hugs her chest and stands there. Blushing and frowning as she stays silent. Looking to him then around for her trunk wanting to change into warmer clothes before the rocking of the ship nearly makes her fall.

He's up to help her with impressive speed for his size. "Looking for your things?" He led her to a tall armoire. "This is latched, and bolted to the hull. I'd move everything from your trunk into it."

A sound leaves her lips as she falls into his arms. Blushing and frowning as she follows him and looks about. She looks to the armoire. Frowning before nodding as she looks to her trunk. She opens it and it only holds about five dresses and two night gowns as she puts her things up quietly

He smiled, letting her finish before speaking. "Now, are you a virgin, Luna?" He asked calmly, looking her body over with a smile.

She blushes deeply and crosses her arms. "Yes. I am saving myself for my husband." She says looking away from him as blushes and shifts her body.

He chuckled. "Well, thanks to your father, that's going to be me. Don't worry, I know how to treat a girl of your caliber."

"W...what?! N...no!" I yell as I step away from you. "No I have to stay pure for my husband" I whimper.

He smiled. "Your father handed you over to be my bride. As a captain of course, I can also marry us."

"A pity you have no choice, your father as much as sold you to me." He paused. "Do you know what I tend to do with purchases that displease me? They find themselves begging mercy from Jones at the bottom of the sea."

A whimper leaves her lips as she falls silent. Her gaze lowers to the ground as she treambles.

"T...there is...n.... no need for that... p... please. I am sorry..." She stammers as she squeezes the fabric of her dress.

He chuckled. "I don't expect you to get used to it right this moment, but one day I'm sure you'll enjoy being my mate."

A frown stays on her lips as she looks away. Hugging her chest as she tries to keep herself steady on the rocking boat.

"Why don't you come sit down my dear? You'll find I'm not really all that hard to live with."

Back
Top Bottom