Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magic Mayhem (bobsyouruncle1 x Averavic)

Nick started to fight as they pulled him away from Alexia but when they told him to stay still, he did. As they started to chant, Nick felt a sharp tugging sensation in his chest. He doubled over and screams in pain. "Arggghhh!" He yells as the shadow tendrils fights to stay in his body. He started to say something but then started to choke as the shadow tendril emerged from his mouth. When it was fully out, the Wizards cast a beam of light at it and wiped it out. Nicks eyes returned to their normal dark blue colour and he smiled at Alexia as he saw her. Then he collapsed.

Alexia rushed forward to help him and was at his side before any of the others were able to react. She knelt beside him and lifted his head onto her lap. The others rushed to his side and Kenway once again had his hands on the young man, searching for signs of possession. He breathed a sigh of relief and laid a hand on Alexia's shoulder. "It looks like the worst has past. He should be fine now with a little rest." Kenway got up and ushered the others away, telling them that he needed space. A pair of young wizards arrived with a stretcher and loaded Nick on board with practiced efficiency, carrying him away to a place he could rest. Alexia followed beside them, holding Nick's hand as they wove through the labyrinth of halls.

Nick woke up about an hour later, still holding Alexia's hand. "Hey..." He muttered weakly. "How long was I out?" He sits up in bed and smiles at Alexia. "Have you been holding my hand all this time?" He grins. "People will start to think the wrong thing." He laughs and then starts to cough. "Wow... Let's not do that again."

"Which part?" She said jokingly, glad to see he was alive and well. "The almost dying part, or the holding hands for over an hour part? Because I'd avoid both personally. Your hand got damn sweaty!" She said, shaking her hand out as if it were the most disgusting thing. She laughed and laid a hand on his head, brushing his hair back. "I'm just teasing. You feeling okay?"

"Mhm..." He mumbled and then ran his palm over her face. "How sweaty are they now?" He grins and then gazes in Alexia's direction. "I'm better now that I can see." He sighs and leans his head against the wall behind the bed. "How're we going to stop them, Lexi? I mean, I can't even stop a demon!" He sighs again and then reaches up, takes her hand away from his head and the kisses it gently.

Alexia allowed him to take her hand, enjoying the feel of his lips on her skin. "I don't know, Nick." She sat herself on the side of the bed and laid down next to him, staring up at the ceiling as she spoke, letting him kiss her hand. "Maybe the Elders can help us? Maybe they can send us help."

Nick rolls over into his side so he is looking at her. "We'll need to take care of that demon too. I think we just pissed it off." He smiles and starts to play with her fingers whilst he's talking to her. "I think I know how to beat it. We just need to use the most powerful light spells that we know. Burn away the shadow." He kisses the end of her nose and then grins.

He grinned at her like a silly fool, but there were tears in her eyes as she looked at him. "I was so worried about you, you idiot." She said, laying a hand on his face. She leaned in and gave him a tender kiss on the lips. She pulled away after a few brief moments and sniffed. "Don't do that again, okay?"

Nick puts a hand on her cheek and he strokes her. "Hey. I won't. I promise." He rests his chin on her head and holds her close to him. He blushes remembering the kiss and then he grins. "Did you just kiss me?" He laughs and looks down at her. "The best looking girl in the coven just kissed me." He grins and kisses her forehead. "Aren't the others going to be jealous?"

Alexia covered her face, blushing herself. "Come on, Nick." She said, peeking up at him between her fingers. "I know you don't really mean that. You're just being nice because I saved your ass." She sniffed, rubbing the last of the tears from her eyes, and smacked him on the chest. "Don't tease me so much."

Nick closed his eyes and acted like he was in pain from her slap. "Ouch!" He pretends to cry and then looks back into her eyes and grins. "What will they think when I tell them that you're a bad kisser?" Nick laughs and then nuzzles her nose with his. "You weren't that bad, to be honest." He smiles and then closes his eyes. "You could do with a little more practice."

"A little practice?!" She said in fake outrage, laughing at him now. She rolled over so she was on top of him, hands placed above his head. She leaned in and kissed him again, putting a little tongue in this one. She moved her head to the side of his and kissed his ear. "Not bad he says." She kisses him on the neck. "You idiot."

Nick is shocked when she kissed him again. "Lexi... What're you doing?" He asks as she kisses his neck. He moves his head back involuntarily so that she can get a better access. His hands move to the bottom of her back and they linger there before Nick turns to face her and kisses her passionately.

She returns the kiss, resting a hand on his chest. "I don't know, Nick." She said, pulling away. She was starting to breath heavier now, the anticipation of being with him excited her. "I just, when I saw you like that, I-" She couldn't even put it into words. Just thinking about losing him choked her up. She had no idea these feelings were lurking beneath the surface.

Nick puts a hand on her cheek and strokes her with his thumb. "Hey, I'll never go again." He smiles and kisses the edge of her nose. "I promise." He rolls over to the side and holds her close to his chest. "Can we get something to eat? I'm starving." He laughs and kisses her cheek.

Alexia smiled, pulling herself up and hopping off the bed. "Yeah, of course. You must be famished after everything you've been through." She held out a hand to help him up off the bed and led him away through the halls. "What do you feel like eating? Keep in mind everything here is vegetarian. You know how the Elder's are, about the natural balance of things and all that."

"That's why we're going to go back out there." He grins and gets up. He lets out a small pained grunt and then gets out of bed. "Where's my shirt gone?" Nick asks as he looks around the room for it. Nick looks across at Alexia. "Have you taken it?" He asks and let's out a small chuckle. "If you wanted one of my shirts all you had to do was ask."

Back
Top Bottom