Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DeatailedSchool demons demon hunters looking for f willing to play multiple charters

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalwabbit

Super-Earth
Hi this is my first time making an rp both this detailed but also opened for anything you want to add. I know there's a lot to read but I thought this would be a fun twist. It's actually based on an rp line me and my ex girlfriend used to play so it's detailed. Think of it as a set universe but you're free to do virtually anything you want with :)

Looking for:
FEMALES. Yes sorry guys, feel free to use the stuff in this universe if you like it I'd actually be overjoyed if you do but right now I am only looking for female partners :)

Creative rpers.

It doesn't matter to me if your replies are long or short especially since we'll both be rping multiple people :)

I understand sometimes our brains can't come up with like a paragraph but I do ask for more than one sentence or at least like a couple slightly detailed ones

I prefer pms but if multiple people want to play this at once we can do it in a forum

I would like a picture for your character but I don't want pictures of real people cause I always feel weird about it. Anime is preferred yes I am nerd I know

I am going to have a list of races but if you want a race that isn't there I'm fine with it if let me know

Plot and smut: it's up to you I do have a plot set up but if you want to ignore it and concentrate on smut I don't mind it can be fun too

If you read or skimmed this awesome :) here's the plot

Schools attempt to peace: the war between humans and demons has wared for centuries. Now there's a school trying for peace. A school where the children of demons and and hunters will be taught together. Tensions exists as the two struggle to coexist.
But the school has been infiltrated by a young demon on the rise in the demon world with a plot to destroy the school and become king of both worlds

Dominic on the rise: if you want more story then Dominic is the villain. He is a young demon overthrowing his father one of the kings of the demon world and is moving his piece in place to bring both worlds to their knees. Worse? To him this is all a game for this anarchist demon who only cares about amusing himself. He is always smiling, able to trick the most noble person into seeing the world his way

If you're more into smut and want a bad boy: Dominic is charming, attractive and possees a wicked sense of humor. As an incubus he knows how to seduce women.

Fun plot line: could be fun to have a human or demon girl who is destined to be his lover. She distrusted him and has a boyfriend she wants to be faithful to but every time Dominic is near she is overcome with lust and he knows what buttons to push

Races
Succubi and incubi
Creatures of lost and powerful dark magic. Made to seduce their physical appearance is to some degree under their control. However as beings of lust they are also governed by it. If they fall in love or strongly desire a person their form will change to what that person finds most attractive. Unfortunately part of their instinct identify the person who could give them most pleasure so they may accidentally change their form for another person (good excuse if you want to change what your character looks like XD )

Orcs/pig men: best used for smut preferring rpers
Orcs or pig men depending if you prefer eastern or western take on the creature, have no females. As a result they evolved to steal the women of other species. Their sweat and saliva can make a woman's body on fire with lust and their precum if tasted is even stronger and if it touches the vagina it will make it far more sensitive to pleasure. Their favorite targets are succubi and those with succubi blood who if they taste orc sex will never want their old partners again. The only one that can take them back from an orc is an incubus

Dark elves: a primarely female species their bodies are alluring to men of almost any race. Like succubi they know how to seduce men and even how to best please one. Unlike succubi they believe in a destined partner they can sense and are filled with lust when near this has caused problems in their society with married dark elves finding their destined one in another person

Hunters: humans born to fight demon. Stronger, faster, harder to kill these humans can go toe to toe with demons. Normally sworn enemies the school was founded by a hunter and incubi who fell in love. They are ruled by a council Manu of who dislike the schools existance

Really only good for smut

Red moon: best for a quick smut rp. Those with the blood of demons, orcs elves and other non humans go into a state of heat during the time of the red moon. They become more sexually open and far more seductive. Many choose to spend this time with their significant others but others either can't and end up with a person other than their boyfriend/girlfriend or even feel their instinct pulling them to a partner who could give them far more pleasure subconcously. They are also more fertile in this state and eager to breed.

Can be fun if you want to see how things would play put with a character they normally would not sleep with but often end in the two having an affair or them leaving their significant other for this new lover

What if: this is pretty much just for smut. If you have an established couple but really want to see how things would play put if they ran off with another person this is your chance to see without breaking up the relationship.

Incest: succubi and inccubi do not see a stigma with incest with daughters often losing their virginity to their fathers who teach them what it is like to pleasure a man and the same for sons and mothers. Can be fun if you want to have say a half succubus meet their incubus father and fight with a deep desire to make love with him against her learning from her human parents that is wrong

That us about it, if you're interested please pm me I'd love to brainstorm characters, couples and the like with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom