Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Burning Bridges (A lousy pun title for my journal)

I should try that. Got anything for wicked moodswings? They've been extreme as of late, and a few times they've almost pushed me to violence. I'm not usually physically violent, but I wanted to pull a knife on someone (family) last night. It's worrying because I am so not like that.

Not really, but it may help, I don't know. If those mood swings are because you feel your family is treating you like shit, yet there is no actual rational basis for that feeling - that sort of thing is what fish oil (or rather the EPA omega-3 fatty acids it provides) helps for me. Apparently it's a certain form of schizophrenia linked with severe depression.

Lotsa shit happening as off late. Sister flew the coop after putting everyone through hell and back. Whatever, fine. Things are more peaceful with that raging bitch-twat gone. However, she decided to try and play mom out of money she really doesn't have, by lying and saying she needed money for clothes because we wouldn't let her in the house to get hers. Here's the thing: We did let her in. She took some of her stuff. And we've told her that anytime we're home she is more than welcome to move the rest of her stuff. So she lied through her teeth. I found this out from talking to my mom. Tis fine though. Talked mom out of sending the dumb bitch anything.

Unfortunately this is not without it's effects on our family. My little sister has been a little down since the other sister left. So the best I can do is spend time with her. We picked up a hobby together, coloring velvet posters. It makes her happy, which makes me happy. She actually wanted me to be home from work today so we could color together. Kind of sweet.

As for other things in my life... Lesseee. Work. Holy fuck. It's eating my soul. The hours are awkward, and I'm exhausted. I'm just as close as they can get me to full time without giving me benefits. The past 7 days I have worked. Tomorrow is my first day off in a week. I'm dead on my feet. Blood doesn't run through my veins. Just Slap Energy drink. And to top it off, tomorrow is mainly comprised of cleaning my room, washing my clothes, and catching up on other hygienic and familial obligations. As of righting this, my guess is it's been abouuuuuuuuuut, 20 hours since I've slept last. On a brighter note 70 hour paycheck, bitches.

Anything else... Hmmmmm... Ah yes. Talking to someone special. *grin*

Oh yes. And took a friend out to see Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides tonight. In 3d. 25 bucks for the two of us. Fuuuuuu-... The movie really wasn't all that good. Lacked a lot of the magic the other three possessed. Only one or two moments of Jack Sparrow brand funny. On the otherhand, the absence of the Elizabeth-Jack-Will love triangle was definitely a nice change of pace. Oh... And they changed the Jack Sparrow wig to some brown thing and WTF, man?! Why?! Regardless, I'm sure the movie will be all the rage because of all the preceding movies. I expect the obligitory rush of PoTC roleplay requests in the forums just any day now. Guess we'll see.

They speak of a fifth and sixth movie, and I can only pray that they turn out better than this one. This one just lacked a lot. Sort of anti-climactic for me. I mean, it leaves off on a cliff hanger. And not even a good one. My interest really isn't piqued enough to see the next ones that come... But I probably will regardless. Give everything a fair shot, and what have you.

Anywho, peoples. This girly needs sleep. Badly. No amount of energy drinks can save me now. *pass out*

Let me tell you something. Never, EVER tell someone your life has been worse than theirs, because you never know what that person's life held. Yours might have been tough, and you might have aired it to the world, but the person who seems to have their shit together is usually the one whom is just trying desperately to hold themselves together. The person who doesn't talk to alot of people about their past is usually the one who can't talk about it because of how badly it tears them apart. So never, EVER assume that you've had it worse than someone, just because you don't know their story. Because let me tell you, that the person who doesn't air it usually doesn't have the heart to, or the strength to, for how much it takes for them.

You've been raped? The person you're talking to may have been raped many times, and harmed to keep them quiet.
You've been beat? The person you're talking to may have been brutalized in some way beyond your imagination.
You've lost someone you loved? There's someone out there who has not only lost someone they loved, but also been victimized by that same person.

You don't know everyone elses' stories, so never assume you do, and never EVER tell someone they should deal with their life in the way that you do. Because they may not be capable and by telling them that, you will destroy what sense of worth they have. If you care about someone, step up and say "I'm here for you." but don't tell a person they should just be happy and deal, because it's not always possible. Be a supporter of the friends and people you love. Don't make those comparisons.

Couldn't have said it better, Burny. I live by the mantra "someone has always had it worse"... it helps me through things too, odd as that might sound. Anyway, much love to you, sweetie..... *hugs and loves* <333

News Flash: Looking to make a couple of bucks before next weekend. I'm willing to do full color, digital custom art on the cheap. Like 5 bucks a piece.

Why do I need money? Because school books put me broke, but I really need a day out with my girls, which includes, of course, booze. It's been a rough month, so I think I night in with my lady friends is gonna do me good. Help a girl out, and get some snazzy art as well?

Back
Top Bottom