Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Touch of Time Management, and Just a Dash of Random Outbursts

Like the title said, I'm using this fore mostly for time management reasons, with a sprinkle of some lovely random outbursts when need be. For anyone who writes with me, this is your place to know when I'll be online, when I won't, if there will be random absences, etc. For my group RP, this is your ticket to know if I'm around :p

On to my hours (which are scheduled to change, but I will leave post's below if something happens). All of my hours are by my time zone, which is Mountain time (-6:00 hrs)

Sundays:
Varies; The one day off to see my boyfriend, however now and then may be online.

Mondays: Offline 12 pm - 10 pm; online only in the mornings.

Tuesdays: Offline 12 pm - 10 pm; online only in the mornings.

Wednesdays: Varies; have the day off but there's a possibility I have plans. Or I might just be online all day

Thursdays: Offline 9 am - 6 pm; online only during nights

Fridays: Offline 9 am - 6 pm; online only during nights

Saturdays: Offline 9 am - 6 pm; online only during nights

If things change, I'll let people know...but this is the easiest way for everyone to know why I go quiet for certain periods of time.

My schedule is altering a bit. Tuesdays I will now be home till 1:30pm before heading to work, however Thursday I will not be home till 7:00pm, to compensate. Just a new tweak.

Also tomorrow night (6/2/16) I will be partially busy with a friend coming over, so my posts will be sporadic, and I may or may not be online around 9pm. Definitely should pop online by 10 pm though.

This weekend is going to be crazy busy. I'll pretty much be gone all of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Hopefully back Monday morning. If I can get a post in over the weekend I will, but I make no promises.

Back
Top Bottom