Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Channeling the Multiverse! (Malfrost x Averavic)

Averavic

Super-Earth
Akari (warning: NSFW link) was thinking she had made a mistake in her career choice in remediation as she left class this morning. She loved the idea of cleaning up the land, making the world a better place and all that jazz. But honestly the classes involved were boring as shit! The teachers seemed to lack any passion whatsoever and spent the entire class droning on about some graph or diagram that she barely understood. This last one had nearly put her to sleep, to be perfectly honest.

She decided to grab a coffee to try and stay awake for her next class - which would likely be more of the same boring shit. She ordered a small black and handed the barista some change in exchange for some burnt coffee. And to make matters worse the lid wasn't on quite right and she ended up spilling some on her hand. She yelped and ended up dropping the cup as it burned her, splashing hot coffee on her new shoes. Now fuming with anger (almost literally), and convinced the world was out to get her today, she decided to skip class and head home. Students gave her a wide berth as she made her way to the bus stop, probably sensing her rage. She sat down with a frustrated harumph of sorts, just daring the world to try and fuck with her some more!

(Psst! That's your cue to drop some more shit on her! Haha)

Michael let out a yawn as he made his way to the bus stop. He had just finished an overnight shift at the local grocery store, stocking the shelves and making the place look pretty. Like Akari, he was college student as well, but his major was Philosophy, thus explaining why he had to work two jobs just to get by. Still, he enjoyed his life, even if it left him a little tired.

He ran a hand through his crew cut brown hair and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. He was fairly tall, standing at 6'2 and he was in shape, his muscles clearly defined and but not bulging and his skin tanned just right. He took a sip of his coffee as he stood next to Akari at the bus stop, letting out another yawn as he took a big swig of the drink to try and keep him awake long enough to get home. "Rough day?" He asked her non-chantly, trying to drum up a conversation with the girl who was clearly angry. They did know each other from some general education classes at college, but he wondered if she actually remember him or not.

Akari was mindlessly watching the live arrival times update themselves on the board posted nearby when Michael spoke. She turned, noticing him for the first time. He had deep bags under his eyes, but otherwise seemed to be in good spirits. Which only infuriated her all the more. How dare other people enjoy themselves when she was having such a terrible day! She turned her gaze back to the board, watching for the bus she needed. "Not great, but not like it's any business of yours."

The board flickered and she saw that her bus was still 10 minutes away. Crap. She was stuck talking to this rando, and now she found herself regretting snapping at him for no reason. Now she had to sit around and wait with him for 10 minutes. And what if they were getting on the same bus too? She looked back at him and said, "Rough night?" trying to get him blabbing to make this torture go by quicker.

(OOC: Hahaha... Sorry if this is overkill. But I am enjoying what an unpleasant person she can be)

"Oh, sorry to hear that...I'll butt out then." Michael let out a light sigh as he sipped his coffee. He understood, a lot of people were not morning people, himself included. While a nagging little voice in his head as calling Akari some foul words in his mind...he managed to drown that out by taking in the beauty of the morning while he enjoyed the hot, bitter taste of his black coffee.

He was actually surprised when Akari spoke back up. He was guessing she didn't recognize him, which was fine. He often tried to avoid bringing too much attention to himself, as he was often kept busy with school, work and...other events. "Kind of...I just wish people would be a little considerate and pick up after themselves sometimes, you know?" He complained with a light chuckle. The store was a mess when he arrived last night, meaning he had to stay even later to help pick it up.

She smiled - which surprised her - and nodded in agreement. "I hear that!" She said, rather hypocritically really considering the small pool of coffee that was currently being mopped up back at the cafe. But her thoughts were on a completely different sort of mess - the sort of mess she hoped to clean up one day. Akari may be a bitch at times, but she was still an environmentalist at heart. She did care about some things. "People seem to take shit for granted around here."

"Where do you work anyways?" She asked, the casual conversation gradually dulling the edge of her temper.

Akari's smile seemed to be contagious as Michael smiled as well, taking a small sip of his coffee while she spoke. "That's just the way society is now sadly, it's up to our generation to change that." He grinned as he responded to her comment, his hazel eyes locking onto her emerald ones for the first time, his expression was hard to read, like there was a myriad of different thoughts and feelings flowing through him,but all the while he maintained an inner calm.

"At a bookstore and grocery store for overnights...gotta pay those bills somehow." He let out a heavy sigh but he still maintained his smile and composure. "Well, they are nice jobs, I just work a lot!"

"Two jobs, and classes?" She said, the surprise clear in her voice. "That sucks man." She had a part-time job as well, but it was only a couple shifts on the weekend - just spending money really. She didn't envy this guy, working all night and then heading into class. That thought made her realize she still didn't know who this guy was. The more time she spent chatting with him, the more familiar he felt though. She realized she had been twirling the tips of her long blond hair idly as she thought, and she let go, her golden locks drifting back in place. "Hey, what's your name anyways? I'm Akari."

Michael grinned as he rubbed the back of his head meekly. It seemed she forgot about him indeed. Still, she was cute, so he could forgive her.

"I'm Michael! This isn't the first time we've met, Akari! We've had class together. " he chuckled as he reminded her, seeing is she would remember.

OOC: Movie time! Be back in a few hours!

(OOC: Works for me! Talk to you later)

Akari was surprised to hear that they had met before. She searched her mind, trying to recall seeing him in class. While she was exploring her memories, something very strange happened. Her stomach turned, and her ears popped painfully, as if she climbed hundreds of feet in an instant. She had a sudden moment of vertigo as the world tilted, and warped around her. She reached out to grab hold of the bench, but it wasn't where she thought it was and she fell to the ground instead.

The world righted itself almost immediately when she hit the ground, and she steadied herself on her hands, half-sitting up. But it was as if she were staring through a strangers eyes. She stared at the ground, confused at the feel of cement beneath her fingertips. She looked up from the cement glancing around with a peculiar look on her face. Nothing had changed around her, yet nothing looked familiar. She searched her immediate surroundings, for some reason expecting know more than a boulder strewn field in place of the campus buildings and walkways. Then her eyes fell on Michael.

She reacted almost instantly, somersaulting backwards and landing nimbly on her feet. She reached down for her weapon, but where her sword normally hung was only a small bag, hardly large enough for a few coins. She noticed her odd garb then, long tight blue pants of some material she had never seen before, a low-cut yellow button up shirt... All so strange. Where was her armor? Where was her sword? She backed up slightly, eyes raised to Michael and hands held up defensively. "What sorcery is this, Michael!" She demanded fiercely.

Michael felt a tingle up his spine, he knew this feeling. "A convergence...here?" He muttered to himself before realizing it was Akari who was experiencing it. He knew it would be bad if he didn't calm her down at one. Her two souls might mistakenly fuse and that could cause permanent damage.

"Akari! I need you to calm down!" He was forceful, but calm as always, his eyes looking into her own, an inner strength possessing him. "I know this is going to sound crazy, but there are two souls inside your body now...you need to ground yourself in your reality before you two damage yourself...both of you...think back to something that only you know, only you remember...a memory, a sight, a taste, a sound." Michael tried to walk her through his...if each soul could anchor themselves in their own individuality, then the crisis would pass...he could only wait and see now.

Akari continued to back up slowly, ready to flee or strike she was not sure. What he was saying made no sense, but some part of her seemed to trust him. "What do you mean, two souls are inside me?" She said doubtfully. But even as she voiced the words aloud, she could feel what he meant. A sort of pull in two directions at once. She followed the urging tug in one direction in her mind, tracing the taught rope to Akari the student. She was watching herself in a way, alone in her dorm room. This other self was playing her guitar, and she could feel the strings taught against the tips of her fingers, and hear the soft melody from the guitar. All of a sudden the vision collapsed on itself and she was herself again, half-crouched in a defensive stance behind the bench.

She collapsed, falling backwards onto her ass. She was breathing heavily, adrenaline pumping through her. Other students nearby had stopped to look at her. She looked up at Michael standing over her, fear clear in her eyes. "What the hell was that?"

Michael watched in worry as Akari struggled with herself. He saw the moment when she finally got control though, the self that had jumped into her finding its only space in her Throne of Souls to occupy. He let out a relieved sigh, but it wasn't over yet. a convergence meant that 'they' most likely were not far behind either.

Michael moved quickly, scooping Akari up into his arms. "I'll explain in a bit, just hold on. Michael told her, holing her bridal style as he closed his eyes. Then, Akari would feel herself shift....a feeling like floating on air as they were surrounded by a vortex and then...black for a brief moment.

A loud crack brought light back to Akari's eyes as they were now inside a building. It was a one bedroom apartment, neatly arranged and kept. There were anime and video game posters on the wall and many bookshelves filled with books. Michael was still holding her and he slowly lowered the girl on the coach in the room as he let out a heavy sigh. "Are you feeling alright?" He asked her, concern evident in his voice.

Akari tried to stand up, but felt immediately woozy and fell back down to the couch. She was light headed and her mouth felt oddly dry, but otherwise she felt okay. Certainly not hurt or anything. "Yeah, yeah." She said, her voice cracking slightly, waving his concern away. She coughed to clear the dryness of her throat. "Yeah, I'm fine." Her voice had cleared up, and she could already feel herself returning to normal. She took a moment to glance about the room before returning her gaze to Michael.

She stood, feeling more steady on her feet now, and walked to the window. She pulled the blinds open just enough to peak outside and take stock of her surroundings. She couldn't see a street name from here, and it didn't look familiar. Hell, after what happened she wasn't even sure if she was in the same city anymore. She turned on him, finger raised accusingly. "You want to tell me what the fuck is going on, buddy!? What the hell just happened to me?"

Michael let out a heavy sigh, not surprised that Akari was so confused and angry. After all, what just happened had been quite the shock to both of them, he certainly hadn't expected it to happen.

"Well, I'm not sure if you'll even believe me...but I''ll do my best to explain." He stated as he began to brew himself some coffee. He explained how there was more than just one universe, more than one reality. There was an infinite number of possible universes, from ones with extremely majors differences, to ones with minor differences. He explained what she experienced, a convergence, is what happens when two different versions of one person, two souls, end up occupying one body. She now had two version of herself living in her mind, two different sets of memories, two different sets of skills, and she had access to them both now.

"That's the jest of what just happened...if you don't believe me, try closing your eyes and entering your mind....I think you'll be surprised." Michael stated as he sipped his coffee. Indeed, it was now possible for Akari to interact with her other self. She would have a room in her mind, one that her one ego constructed upon arriving to remind her of him. All Akari had to do was enter her mind to see and talk to her. "Give it a shot, you should get to know her. "

Akari wasn't having any of it. Throughout the explanation she was eyeing Michael suspiciously. She didn't want to take her eyes off him, didn't quite trust him. When he was finally done, she simply shook her head. "This is just nonsense, Michael." She walked forward a few paces and laid a finger on his chest, jabbing it in at him as she spoke. "For all I know I had a damn stroke and you spirited me away to your little hole here instead of taking me to the damn hospital!"

She threw her hands up in frustration and made her way to the door. "Look, I don't know you. And I don't trust you. And I'm getting the hell out of here before anything else happens!"

But just as she laid her hand on the door, a third mind took hold. An Akari from a world where Michael were neither friends nor enemies, but lovers. As her hand closed around the cool metal of the doornob, she suddenly found that she did indeed recognize this place. She knew it very well. She turned around to find Michael looking at her, with quite a concern expression on his face.

"Michael, what's wrong?" She said, in a soothing voice that was not at all her own. Insider her head the two other versions of Akari screamed in protest at this sudden intrusion.

Michael sighed as Akari began to accuse him and leave. He wasn't going to try and stop her. Indeed, it was quite the hard story to believe, but that was when he felt it again, another convergence....and then her personality shifted.

Her tone of voice, the way she looked at him, a part of him felt like he knew this Akari from another world. He slowly stepped forward, setting his hand on her cheek and stroking it gently. "Akari...how do you feel about me?" He decided to ask her, using that question as the best way to gauge how to react from here. His hand gently stroked her cheek, his thumb brushing over her lips.

Akari smiled up at him, reached her hand up and placing it on his. "What kind of dumb question is that? Are you teasing me again?" In response, she reached up to hold the side of his face in her other hand. She stood up on the tips of her toes and raised her face to his, pressing her soft lips against his in a tender kiss. She pulled away and planted another soft kiss on his chin and his neck on her way down. She giggled lightly, almost embarrassed. "Does that answer your question?"

Inside her mind was a torrent of emotions. Akari the student was shocked and confused, and was screaming her head off about that jackass. Akari the warrior - the source of the first convergence - was straight up mortified. What witchcraft was this, that put her under his spell!?

A torrent of emotions flooded over Michael as Akari pressed her lips against his own. He happily returned the kiss for the few brief moments it lasted and wished it lasted longer as she pulled away. He blushed as he nodded his head, leaning forward and kissing her forehead and the tip of her nose. "I guess it does...which means its fine if I do this."

He leaned forward and pressed his lips passionately against her own, his tongue lashing at her lips and seeking a way into her mouth. His arms wrapped tightly around her waist, pulling her into his strong chest as her breasts molded against his chest. His hands slithered down her smooth back before reaching her lovely, firm ass. He gave her cute rear a nice spank as he started groping her ass, his growing bulge pressing up against her crotch as he kissed her.

Akari kissed him back, longing for his touch. Her arms wrapped around him lovingly, tracing circles around his back, feeling the taughtness of his muscles. Her lips parted willingly, allowing his tongue free reign. Her own tongue twisted around his own, and she felt his cock grow hard as she was pressed tightly against him. She pulled her lips away with a gasp for air, trailing a thin bit of saliva between them momentarily. "Squeeze my ass more." She said, before moving in to his neck. She kissed the side of his neck all over, her tongue pressing against his bare skin with each little kiss. Her hand reached down to his pants, massaging his shaft. "You're so hard already." She commented in a soft, sultry voice, as the voices inside screamed their outrage.

Michael's tongue eagerly wrestled with her own, swirling around it between their lips before she pulled away. He let out a soft moan at her feather kisses on his neck as he gave her what she wanted her gave her ass another spank followed by a nice, firm squeeze. He too began to kiss her neck as well, nibbling on her skin lightly and sucking, marking her with a hickey...marking her as his own.

"Why don't you get on your knees and pull it out...give him some attention..."He whispered hotly in her ear, giving her a playful wink and another squeeze her on her cute rear as encouragement to pulled his now massive bulge out of his pants and pleasure him.

Akari obliged, sliding down his body with her hands over his chest until she was on her knees in front of him. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down to his ankles, not even giving him a chance to step out of his pants before his underwear followed. His hard cock flopped out in front of her face, fully erect. She leaned in, placing a tender kiss on the tip of his cock, and wrapped one of her dainty hands around its base, stroking it slowly. "What is with you today?" She said, savoring the smell of him and the taste of him as she kissed and licked his cock all along its length. "You're hard as a rock."

Satoshi let out light gasps and moans as Akari teased his cock by gently stroking it, licking it and planting kisses up and down his length, making it throb under her attention even more. "I can't help it...you are so beautiful after all..." He managed to get out before he moaned loudly again as he started to move his hips, pressing his cock up against her cheek.

"Akari...please...put it in your mouth...take it in your throat." He commanded her gruffly as he gripped her head with his hands forcefully and moved to start pressing the tip of his cock up against her lips, encouraging her to begin to suck him off.

Inside her head, the other voices were already fading away as the lustful Akari took over. Akari loved having his cock pressed up against her face. She panted against it, rubbed her cheek against it, savoring the smell of him. She parted her soft, wet lips and allowed him to pull her head forward, taking his cock in her mouth. She slowly slid her head forward, taking him one inch at a time, until his entire cock was in her mouth. She held him there for a moment, using her tongue to stroke the base of his cock as she looked up at him, hoping to see his face gasping and moaning with pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom