Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market occ

And I shall do it...

MR.WOLF: What kinda demon Lore are you spinning? XD It's clearly an everything goes open roleplay, and you have the freedom and right to write this how you want too. I wouldn't have it any other way. It is the fun part of open rp it seems. But, I've never heard that "obviously intended for us to exist" argument. Lol.

Zeth said:
Satisfied that Karin learned her lesson, Alton allows her to take the plate back and eat. The wizard found his own stomach grumbling in protest, so he ordered a similar breakfast. As the two ate breakfast in relative silence something odd would happen. Karin would feel a hand on her leg. Said hand was warm and caressing her thigh for a moment then stopped. Both of Alton's hands were in plain sight as he was eating sausage with a knife and fork. "I like that nick name you call me Karin. It may not sound as nice as master, but it does give me ideas," said Alton between bites.

Zeth is my hero.
His character's fantasy role is achieved with both simplicity and humor and advancement between the characters involved. I wish I was as adept as you, Magic Man.

To also make note: If anyone(including anyone interested in joining Slave Market that as yet too) wants Triston's carnival of depravity to visit a building/magic bubble/rape dungeon near you, drop me a response here.

Skye blue said:
Sorry guys. Been busy. Willpost soom

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Can't wait.

Viktoff Samson said:
Zeth said:
Satisfied that Karin learned her lesson, Alton allows her to take the plate back and eat. The wizard found his own stomach grumbling in protest, so he ordered a similar breakfast. As the two ate breakfast in relative silence something odd would happen. Karin would feel a hand on her leg. Said hand was warm and caressing her thigh for a moment then stopped. Both of Alton's hands were in plain sight as he was eating sausage with a knife and fork. "I like that nick name you call me Karin. It may not sound as nice as master, but it does give me ideas," said Alton between bites.

Zeth is my hero.
His character's fantasy role is achieved with both simplicity and humor and advancement between the characters involved. I wish I was as adept as you, Magic Man.

To also make note: If anyone(including anyone interested in joining Slave Market that as yet too) wants Triston's carnival of depravity to visit a building/magic bubble/rape dungeon near you, drop me a response here.

Yeah I'm liking how he's reacting to Kizzady Karin XD This is kinda how I pictured her brutish/sly attitude getting sorted out, confusing the shit out of her. XD

GoodGirlGrace said:
Yeah I'm liking how he's reacting to Kizzady Karin XD This is kinda how I pictured her brutish/sly attitude getting sorted out, confusing the shit out of her. XD

And the confusion continues on both sides. XD

Sory. Ill post later today. Shit went down in my house and i have been trying to work it out.

Zeth, I'm going to be on all day if you wanna do a chunk of posting.

Also considering another character, perhaps another slave? Not sure though, anyone got any specific things they're craving right now?

I'm unsure about cravings...
But, I'm willing to write a more upbeat master character to write for this. Especially since my other character has been in limbo foreeever. After I get a post in for one of my friends, I would love to write up a character for you if you were looking for something specific.

Ooo sweet, welp, Zeth has me covered for my Magical craving (though that's not to say that your character can't have magic, magic is allllllwwayyyss fun)

I'm always up for Pet play plots, Sarcastic/comedic characters and lots and lots of Bondage. I'll probably make my next character a bit nicer than Kizzady Karin is XD (Or at least less tempermental)

Howws about a cursed human who's either a werewolf, or was cursed to be some kinda canine breed. She still thinks as a human and is having trouble coming to terms with her new more animal body.

I'm always good for Non-con esque sitauations so perhaps a Master for her would be one that would take her in cause of the fact that she's a Canine (For whatever reason) and who teases her about it after finding out about her past, trying to help her be more comfortable or who just finds fun in winding up their toys/pets. Nice or for their own game, I don't mind just so long as s/he pokes fun of her. ;P

1) What's your take on breeding? (sorry for not looking into your f-list. On my data speed, it'll take decades to load xD) edit: nvm. Loaded pretty fast xD Its a nooo. I look so goofy.

2) I like all that so far. Especially if she has a cuter human form with wolfy characteristics and the bondage keeps her from changing because it restricts her from becoming larger xP lol. What do you have think about that?

My character can change a lot based on your answers above. But, based on what you already said, I can play a character like that :3

On the magic thing, my current guy has enchanted stuff, so I don't have feel much of a need for magic in my new one xD buuuuut, maybe we can talk it over.

I would rather not have anything to do with Breeding, but I'm cool for her to be infertile/neutered to be a life long cum bucket (for lack of a less crude term)

I like the idea that perhaps she uncontrollably becomes like a bigger more feral beast and Bondage restricts her, since that would make for an interesting dilema for her, She doesn't want to wear the bondage, but she also doesn't want to become a mindless dog that may or may not eat babies (or like other people too I guess ;P )

That also makes for a fun guard dog if needed in emergencies ;P Enchanted stuff and or magic might come up later, so don't shy from it if the plot has a good reason for it, but it's not necessary.

I shoulda just given your f-list a chance to load first. Lol. I getchya. And crude terms are beautiful(as are cum dumps x3)

As for the transformation idea: It's kinda sketchy if she has the option to go beast and run wild. Perhaps my character should be something similar to be able to handle her? Like bondage + muscle xP hmm?

Oh, I'm not off from the idea of magic x3 if it comes up, I'm game. I was just saying that if I was dying to play some of it, I'd have my first guy to curb that craving. XD but, I could see like, an enchanted collar being necessary in this case, maybe eventually.

With an enchanted collar he could quite simply control when she turns big and stays cute and small, but he doesn't have to tell her that's all it takes ;)

He could convince her that without the bondage she'd grow to be large and feral any time she loses her control over the unfamiliar form, prompting her to accept wearing it more naturally. I honestly don't mind the build of your character, just so long as they have the personality to go well with my character then I'm a-okay :)

It could be very hush hush about its effect xD lending the option to cancel her transformation, but letting her go on to think that her transformation wouldn't be stoppable and that she'd hurt innocent people.

I read and reread your set on the character persona you'd like to play against. My character could be a pureblood werewolf, where as your character is a human cursed into being a werewolf(so that thing that you don't like wouldn't be at all possible) while giving you all the fun things you like about canines (Knotting was on your faves,right? XP)

Ahoy hoy,

Just to answer your OOC, She has both eyes, the eye patch is a fashion thing you could play with later if you really wanted XD

I love love looove how this is going, and I think the pair are going to be a great mix, but alas I must sleep now, so thankies for the day of posting!

I'll be back on tomorrow but later on in the day (I'm GMT time so hopefully after 7pm or something)

Till then adieu~!

Good to know :3

I was actually wondering how you felt about Vash x Leah~ And you know what? I feel like it's my birthday when you say you like the pairing!!! I adore the two~

It's cool that we got to do something today! And sorta on the spot too. Sleep well! It's going to be fucking forever before you get back, though. Holy smokes. No worries though, life is life x3 I should be available when you get back.

Back
Top Bottom