Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking literate (and patient) roleplayers (M&F) for long-term plot-driven RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Averavic

Super-Earth
Hello all! So I have revamped my request thread so it does a better job portraying what I want from a roleplay. To start, I am looking for someone who is patient. I say patient because there will be gaps of 2 or 3 days where you don't hear from me, but I shall return! I am also only interested in doing thread-based roleplays because they are easier for me to manage (especially considering I can vanish for a couple days at a time). If you are still on board then read on, my friend! Read on!

What I am looking for in the roleplay
  • Plot >>>> Smut - I'm here for the adult themes and the older crowd, but not here just for the smut. I like smut and will encorporate it in the RP from time to time, but at no point should it be the focus of the RP, y'know? Story first, I always say! Well, as of right now at least.
  • Only 1 or 2 roleplays at this time
  • Original content - I would like us to come up with something fun together! So pitch your ideas at me! :3
  • With elements of fantasy and/or magic and/or sci-fi (not necessary, but I eat that shit up). I'm open to tons of different stories, so if you have an idea lay it on me!

What I'm looking for in a roleplayer
  • A friend! Haha no seriously. You are probably like "Holy shit, be cornier!" (which I will be, mind you). But I want to chat with you OOC. Not about real life stuff par se, more like planning the story, where the characters go from here, general chit chat...
  • Someone literate - I would like a roleplayer who can post at least a decent sized paragraph, but honestly the longer the better. Because my replies are few and far between at times, I'd prefer having multiple things happening rather than one simple conversation of one-liners.
  • Someone flexible - Someone who could play male, female, multiple characters, NPCs... Whatever the story needs! Because that's what I'll be doing as well :3

What to expect from me
  • Flexibility - I will play a wide variety of characters depending on your interests and the story. Male, female, NPCs, monsters, multiple characters, etc. etc. Just ask and the answer will probably be a "Yes!" followed by a thumbs up :3 Or a blunt "No!" in which case you can move on haha. Either way, just ask and see.
  • The above goes the same for pairings. MxM, MxF, FxF... Take your pick!
  • Post length - Average is one decent paragraph or a couple of smaller ones. Smaller than that and you know I'm becoming a bit uninspired haha. More than that and you know you've caught my interest.
  • RP times - I'm on throughout the day a lot, but never in the evenings. As said before, there will also be stretchs of a couple days where I won't be around at all.

Well that's about it for now! PM me if you want to chat about ideas.

Cheers,
Averavic

A little snippet of my writing style if you are curious:
Alexia smiled genuinely for the first time in days. The initial feeling of fear and unease in the alley was renewed slightly after the Innkeeper's comments, but she found the feeling slip slowly away the more Ruby talked. She was just a girl after all. A dangerous, and somewhat unpredictable one. But still just a girl. She covered her smile with the back of her hand, chuckling slightly to herself, but not wanting to appear too rude. It was all she could do to avoid bursting out in laughter. Perhaps it was the stress, perhaps it was just being in the presence of a person whom didn't seem to care what came out of her mouth, who knows. But she found herself feeling happy for the first time since she tried to logout. When the dialogue option popped up, she slapped the Accept button without a second thought. In front of Ruby a small dialogue box popped up, saying 'Alexia, Level 5, has accepted your friends request.'

"I'm more than happy to be your friend, Ruby!" She said honestly. In front of her a little dialogue popped up. 'You and Ruby Rose are now friends!' It was a nice message to see. "I can take the other room. And I don't know about you, but all I want to do is wash this off! I'm going to hop in that tub." She turned and left Ruby to her room, waving over her shoulder as she did. "Talk to you in a bit, yeah?"

Alexia shut the front door of the living room and locked it before she went into the other room. Is was just as elegant as the first, with a similar gold and white colour scheme. She laid her staff on the dresser and headed into her own private bathroom - what a luxury! The bathroom was all polished stone and shining faux-gold faucets, but it was the tub that drew her eye. A deep clawfoot, nearly big enough for her to fully submerge herself. She turned the hot water on and began filling the tub while she undressed, tossing her dirty clothes in the washing sphere by the sink. She dipped a finger in the water to test the temperature - perfect - and climbed in, sighing contentedly as she dipped into the soothing waters. She dipped her head in, and rose up from the water, feeling her troubles drip off of her. The water quickly turned red, and she tried not to let the sight of it disturb her too much as she began washing herself clean. She had a lot of scrubbing to do!

I updated my request thread, so I thought I would bump this up a bit. Just know I will be away for the weekend, so no RPing then. But I'll be back on Monday, and I hope to see some PMs when I get back! :3

Hey all! Got a few good RPs going. Maybe looking for one more, so feel free to PM me if you are interested :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom