Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Legislative Liars (Whisper Twice x Yoshie)

Sloan lifted his head, giving Winry better access to his neck. A slight increase to his breathing was all the audible change he made as she nibbled on his ear and massaged his manhood. She was a wonder. She seemed so in tune with him, so eager to please, yet so ready to just bounce away without looking back if he made the wrong move. He knew he had set a challenge that he must now deliver on. She wasn't the only one being tested.

He reached behind her and his hand lightly brushed against her ass over her dress. He lingered there only a moment, allowing a squeeze and and the light tracing of an 'S' as he claimed it for himself. His hand traveled higher, past her zipper to her bra. A slight pinch as his hand moved almost ceaselessly past up to her neck. In that instant, he had unclasped her bra. His middle finger caressed the back of her neck, while the rest put a strand of hair that had fallen out of place back where it belonged. His hand moved down again, catching time zipper of her dress. It continued down until his hand could slip inside and he ran his finger along the waistband of her panties.

The elevator dinged and the elderly couple exited to the sky lobby. It closed again, leaving Sloan along with Seduction once again.

Sloan lifted his head to give Seduction better access to his neck; to which she took full advantage of by licking and sucking on his neck moaning softly in the process. They were testing each other; seeing how far the other would go. It was a game of domination; a game of chess. When he touched her ass she poked it out for him ever so slightly. She was bottom heavy; thanks to her half black ethics and her asain side was in her eyes. Being half black and half Asain had it perks. Yellow and black mixed well together.

Sloan caressed the back of her neck and as he squeezed her ass she whispered in his ear. "Art thou an Ass man? If so smack it. Show me how dominate you can be." She said. A gasp escaped her lips as he ran his finger along the waistband of her black silk panties. Her hips bucked; begging him to caress her closer to her womanhood. When the elderly couple exited to the sky lobby Winry sighed relief. She didn't know how long she would've been able to ward off her orgasm and muffle her moans. When the doors closed once again she raised an eyebrow at him; leaned over the doors in doggy-style position, that arch in her back fierce as she waved her ass back and forth.

"You test me... I test you. Now; Innocent... let's see how brave you are."

Sloan smiled and his nostrils flared as his breathing deepened. Where Sloan teased, Winry displayed. Where Sloan tickled, Winry pinched. Where Sloan brushed, Winry slapped. She was just what he needed, and he was going to show her he was up for the challenge. He slapped her ass. It wasn't playful. It wasn't a tease. It was strong. He hoped he left a mark. It was certainly a better claim than a traced 'S'.

"Oh, some security guy is going to have a fun night," he whispered, and he leaned over her back, kissing, nibbling, and licking over the exposed skin he had uncovered. His arm stretched out past her and hit the emergency stop button on the elevator. Now, where they had but seconds, he gave them minutes. Minutes he would use preciously. His hands went into her sleeveless dress, pushing off the upper portion of it and his hands got his first hold of her breasts with just a bra between his fingers and heaven. His body pressed itself against her and he devoted his hands to her breasts as he kissed her back. Finally, he turned back to her ass. He pulled a hand away from her breasts and he slid two fingers under her panties, caressing the petals he found beneath. "Never question a man's bravery that goes after you, Seduction. Another man would have turned tail and run before we even left the bar."

SMACK! A hard hand came across her ass. She bit her lip as she looked back at him, the fire in his eyes intensified her passion. They were a perfect match, he matched her word for word; play for play. The display of dominance enhancing her already building orgasm. Seduction giggled at his comment about the security guard. Her eye brow raised as she spoke to him.

"Let's give him a good show then." She said watching him reach over to the emergency stop button. The elevator came to an immediate stop. Now instead of seconds they had minutes. Still not enough time in her mind; but it was enough for foreplay. Winry bit her lip as his hands cupped her breasts. Her nipples were her hot spot. He held her 32DD breasts in his hands as he placed kisses on her back. Sloan pressed himself against her; his warmth comforting her, the sense of security he gave her reassured her that he would take his time in pleasuring her. A moan escaped her lips as he toyed with her honeypot. She heard his words and the power behind them. She replied to him in between her moans.

"I have to question a man's bravery when it comes to me. I want to make sure the man in question can handle me... I want to make sure he is as dominate as I." She said. "Let him run; and turn tail; only another beast can tame a beast."

Sloan slipped a hand under the bra and it fell to the ground. He rolled his fingers over her nipple and lost himself in the soft flesh. "You say you want a beast," he said, leaning over her and whispering into her ear, "but the beast is meant to be caged, broken, and beaten. You don't deserve a beast. You deserve the hunter. You deserve to be stalked through the wilderness, pitting your cunning against his. You deserve the chase. You deserve a man who knows what he wants to do when you are in his sights." He dipped his fingers into her flowering petals, exploring her lips and labia, teasing her slit and her precious nub. His manhood still pressed against her ass and he rocked his hips slowly, running himself up and down her delectable assets.

A whimper escaped the girls lips. Sloan was right. Winry wanted a hunter; no she desired a hunter. An adventurer that was not afraid to explore; to tread terrain that was dangerous. A hunter that loved the thrill of the hunt; the tingle of conquest. Seduction smiled as Sloan continued his assault on her body. He explored her depths with his fingers playing her like she was a case that he was about to win. However; this case was one that would last longer than a hung jury. She moaned as pleasure erupted like fireworks. The sensation; the stimulation was intoxicating. She purred as he caressed and touched spots that had not been massaged in so long.

"Your words are as intoxicating as my Johnny Walker; Mmmm your touch is like fire and ice." She mulled over what he said and then fired back at him. "You say you are a Hunter? I say I am the most thrilling conquest you have yet. However; I will not be swayed so easily as your court cases. You say I deserve a man who knows what he wants when I am in his sights...? Take me then Innocent... make me yours. That hard dick of yours is begging for release. I want to feel it. I want it to pulsate inside of me. I want you to reach the deepest parts of me. I want to hear you call me Mistress.... I am not passive and I won't come as easy as your jury. You will have to work for this pussy; I want you to cum...over and over again. I want to feel that hunger. I want that spark that you feel to turn into an unbridled fury of rage; passion, and pleasure. I want you to fuck me until your balls ache. I will not stop until I am satisfied. Fuck your orgasm... I want mine first, second and third. I want to drain your balls and I won't leave you be until I am walking out of this hotel with a piece of you swirling inside me. Fill me up so much so that when I am at work I orgasm at the thought of your name. I want to be embedded in your mind; so much so that your cock gets hard at the mere thought of being inside me again." She said in between moans.

"Now... take me...delve so deep inside of me. Make me your bitch!" She cried.

Sloan needed little encouragement. Sloan reached down and pulled up Winry's dress and draped it over her back, revealing her beautiful ass and sexy panties. A slight pull down on those panties revealed her succulent flowering sex. Sloan took only a moment to marvel at the site before he unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. It wasn't his most graceful of actions, but they were short on time.

Sloan leaned over Winry again, pressing against her, the head of his cock pressing slightly on Winry's sex, but not entering it. He got close to Winry's ear with his mouth until she could hear his breath. He grabbed her waist with strong hands and held her there. "Now you listen to me. You cannot tell me or demand that I will give you three orgasms. I refuse. I will give you four or five, at least, because you will learn that is more pleasurable when you do not dictate when and how I should come. I may tease a barrister, debate a witness, convince a jury. Those are easy things. But you, you I want to control. You hand out names like candy. Seduction. Innocent. Mistress. Bitch. What use are they? Wind in the throat. What I will give cannot be named, only experienced, cannot be described, only felt." His breath got heavier and heavier with each pronouncement, with each sentence.

"Prepare yourself." And his hips bucked and he filled Winry.

Time was of the essence but the more time they spent together that time truly stood still. Her legs trembled as he slid down her black silk panties. She watched his face; his eyes held a burning hunger that was seemingly insatiable. Sloan pressed against her; she could feel his dick twitching against her ass. He whispered to her; his breath close to her ear. His dark sultry voice alluring to her; baiting her in. When he talked about control she bit her lip. He was everything she wanted at this moment. However, he left no room for a rebuttal.

Prepare yourself!

He entered her. She gasped as he began to fill her. Her walls clasped around his cock. She was indeed tight. Her honeypot juiced on his dick. Biting her lip she arched her back to accommodate him. She felt every vein, every pulse as a gasp escaped her lips. "Goddamn!" Was the only word that she could muster as her nipples harden at the oncoming onslaught of her orgasm. Winry was a squirter so as soon as he entered her her essence crept down the shaft of his dick and pooled on the floor.

Sloan was neither nor gentle, as his hips slammed against Winry's ass with every entry into her dripping lips. Normally, the first time he took a woman, how would be, but not this time. This time, Sloan knew that he had to chase down his prey, tame the beast, show his dominance over this equally dominant woman. He knew that this would be a constant struggle between them, each trying to beat the other, a battle that would drive the heights of their pleasure to greater altitudes than he'd ever experienced before.

One of his hands reached under her, going back to her breasts. He no longer played with them. Now, he used them. His strong hand lost itself in her fleshy mounds, his fingers dueled with her nipple. His other hand reached around her perfect ass and rubbed her clit, the pressure also stimulating him with every thrust. He felt himself start to build, his body wanting the release, but he dampened that feeling. He would not give her the satisfaction of his orgasm yet. She had told him to wait, and he would, but only because he chose to. It took an effort to do so, her body being so amazing, her pussy feeling so good. His self control was strained as he kept his orgasm from building. "Oh holy fuck!" was all he could say as he controlled both him and her.

Winry let out a whimper as her walls clamped around his manhood. Her nectar pooling on the floor and making his dick just as shiny as if he'd oiled it himself. She would not give him the satisfaction of hearing her scream. No, instead she bucked back; the girth of his dick nearly making her pussy flood. Winry bit her lip as pleasure washed over her like the tide on a beach. This indescribable feeling was not fleeting as he plunged into her again, and again. This beast would not be subtle however as he greedily caressed her breasts, nipples and clit all at the same time sending Seduction into a world of bliss.

"Oh, yes, almost there, fuck me! fuck me! fuck me!" She began losing herself. She caught her loudness as her hands steadied their grip on the doors and she spread her legs more for leverage. Then, she showed her black side and began moving her ass on his dick. Her flesh bouncing up and down on his cock making ripples in her ass cheeks. That perfect arch never straying.

Back
Top Bottom