Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Legislative Liars (Whisper Twice x Yoshie)

Yoshie

Supporter
Supporter
34998.jpg

Sitting at her desk in her Sky-box overlooking what she owned, looking down at the drones that were Temptation Winry sighed. It was a Johnnie Walker Black night, she wanted to forget; she wanted to forget her husband; she wanted to forget all the hatred, the pain, and the misery this man had inflicted in her life… but she couldn’t because it was this pain, this hurt and this misery that made Temptation flourish the way it did. She looked in the drawer to get her fix. Fuck. Her savior had gone, the new shipment was in today so she’d have to go downstairs to the bar. A drink at the bar, a drink at her bar would do her good right about now. Maybe she could relish in other peoples problems to get away from her own. So that is where she went. Leaving the imprisonment of her office she went down the spiral silver staircase that led to the dance floor and headed to the bar. She sat on one of the stools and tapped the counter twice. When Mikan, the bartender cleared his throat.

“Yeah?”

“Johnnie Walker Black Label.” She said to the bartender that was standing in while her employee in question was doing his rounds. The bartender jumped and grabbed one of the cleaner glasses from the top shelf and began the routine of actually doing his job. There was only one person that would order such a top shelf drink. This drink by itself was $700 and the bottle bordered along the thousands depending on where you go it. Three ice cubes were placed in the glass and it was filled to the brim. A napkin folded was placed on the table as a holder and the drink was pushed to her with both hands. She inspected the glass rim, shape, and body. No fingerprints, no smudges, and no dust. She picked the glass up to her lips and took in the liquid reveling in the taste and the burn.

073b804cfdff01cb4892f29d4e9ce840.jpg

Sloan McCallum walked down the street with purpose. He didn't have anywhere to go, his last appointment in his high-rise office had been over early, but he always walked with purpose. Even when there was no where to go.

It had been a rewarding day at work. He'd finished a few contracts, landed some new clients, but the biggest hook was that last meeting. The deposition had gone beautifully, and now his client's rich husband had admitted to the affairs under oath. Trial would be easy after that. God, it was a good day to be him.

The establishment's name caught his eye as he passed. Temptation. Well, on a day like today, he felt he certainly deserved some. Sloan entered the bar and looked over the clientele, sizing up those around him. He liked to be the big man in the room.

He moved to the counter, sitting near a woman who sipped something richly brown. Sloan smiled and nodded to the bartender. "Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban. Neat, with three drops of water." He held up his hand showing three fingers so the bartender didn't make a mistake, and the bartender didn't disappoint. A sting hit Sloan's tongue, then a burn in his throat, and a warmth in his belly as he took his first sip. "Fine. Fine indeed," Sloan said, almost to himself.

Winry occasionally stole glances at the man. There was something about a sharp dressed man that Seduction couldn't ignore. Tailored suit and an impeccable taste in liquor. He seemingly knew the finer things in life. In that moment Seduction was proud of Mikan, her bartender. Winry smiled at him and nodded her head in approval.

She held her drink in her hand; as she looked down into her glass. She was tempted to order what he had. But her and Johnny Walker had an agreement. He was the only man for her. But she respected Quinta Ruban. It was The darkest and most intense whisky in the extra-matured range, Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban spent 10 years maturing in American white oak casks, before being transferred into specially selected ruby port pipes from the Quintas or wine estates of Portugal.

The mere aroma was Dark mint chocolate, tangerines and Seville oranges mingle with sandalwood and walnut before giving way to a spicy finish of pepper and nutmeg. The taste was like Mint chocolate and walnuts envelop the palate like velvet, laying the foundations for rose, Turkish delight and sweet Seville oranges. The beautiful finish; left a long lasting silky aftertaste leaving dark chocolate mints and traces of orange.

Winry turned to the man and held up her glass. "To brothers. Brother's in Scotch-Whiskey." She said referring to his drink.

Sloan turned to the woman next to him. Truth be told, he'd been eyeing her from the moment he'd sat down. Gorgeous did not begin to describe the woman, and he found the curves that her dress seemed only to enhance to be captivating. It was the kind of woman only written about on the page, not something Sloan expected to find in real life, sitting right next to him. He raised his glass to her and brought them close. The lightest clink seemed to almost reverberate around the bar over the sound of the other patrons. "To brothers, then." He took another sip. "Nothing like a glass of pure heaven to turn two strangers into companions at a single ringing of glass on glass." His voice was dark, but melodious, like something you'd listen to on a rainy night.

He turned his entire body to face her and he smiled. It spread slowly over his face, but seemed to stretch from cheek to cheek. He unconciously tugged his jacket sleeves down over his french cuffs and his foot tapped out a beat to the music in Temptation. "My name is Sloan. What's yours, and what are we drinking tonight?"

Seduction smiled; something that she rarely did. She moved her hair out of her face and tilted her glass in his direction.

"Seduction." She began. "Winry Seduction. But my employees call me Mistress." She took another sip of her schotch-whiskey.

"And this here... Is Johnny Walker Black label. But for you... I'll order a blue label. You're drinking Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban. A scotch-whiskey... Johnny Walker is the same; only with Ruben you get a brilliant orange flavor... with the richness of chocolate. Black label is more of a toffee winter spice and treacle, with hints of white pepper and a little citrus. So, they perfectly compliment one another. But I drink black to forget. Blue for celebratory purposes. So, since I am in good company I'll replace the sad with a more pleasurable approach." She winked at him.

Sloan smiled as she winked at him. It was a sly smile, one that didn't show teeth. An silent acknowledgement of her compliment.

He swirled the drink in his glass before taking another sip. He loved the burn and warmth from the drink, much as he loved the burn and warmth you could get from a woman's touch. "Then, I insist that you switch to Blue, Winry." He motioned to the bartender who was dutifully paying attention to the conversation, while politely ignoring it.

"It is always a sad day when a beautiful woman must drink to forget. But I'm glad you're willing to try something else. I have a feeling that, whatever may come, we won't want to forget tonight."

A heartfelt smile creeped across her lips. He had managed to make Winry blush. She called over to Mikan, the bartender.
"Johnny Walker Blue Label..." She said eyeing the man carefully.
"You know... Slone... " She began.
The room was quiet for a while as she tried to process what to say to him. He was handsome, well-dressed and down to earth. Winry never met anyone else that made her blush but her late husband Clarence and this man... reminded her so much of him. The good parts at least.
Meanwhile; Mikan had cleaned out a new glass and had opened the bottle of Johnny Walker. Winry watched as he poured the liquid over three cubes of ice. She began the conversation with Sloan again.
"It is a sad day indeed. Tomorrow is Clearence and I..." She paused... "Anniversary..." Mikan served her the drink and she took a much needed swig. "But alas the past is the past and Clarence... rest is soul... is in a much...hotter place." She smirked.
"But enough of little ole me... tell me about yourself Innocent."

Sloan chuckled and arched an eyebrow as Seduction joked about her late husband. He sipped from his glass again and thought about the woman in front of her. She tried so hard to put off this air of absolute control. Employees called her Mistress. She called him Innocent. He wondered what was behind the facade she put up. He sat back, relaxed, and warm; his left hand graced the bar's counter and the other rested on his knee. It was an inviting stance that said 'I find you fascinating'.

"Oh Winry, don't be so quick to judge a man. I often think I'm more likely to get sent to Hell like your husband than to be judged an innocent by St. Peter."

He drank the last of his scotch (where did it go so quickly, he thought). "If I'm honest with myself, I'd say that I'm a crook, a charlatan, a sadist, and a fiend. But most people just call me a lawyer."

She rested her chin on the back of her hand as she looked him over. His voice was captivating and the words that came out... so elegant; and enthralling. She found herself drawn in by his stature. She eyed him carefully admiring everything from his tie to his eyes. She licked her lips as she enjoyed her drink. A smile creeping across her face she spoke.

"I guess I am not the only one who enjoys a good drink. Would you care for another Sloan?" She was enticing him; taunting him. He had all the makings of a man of power and she wanted it. Power and Money; two things that made Winry; well... Winry. Now a man possessing both traits was talking to her. However; Seduction was not a gold-digger, no far from it. She was influenced by money and wanted to make more of it. Anything she could learn; anything new she wanted to know... well Sloan would surely be beneficial to her.
Going back to what Sloan said to her she smiled.

"My kind of man. Not perfect by any means... but ... you might be just what I am looking for." She said winking at him.

The noise of the rest of the bar seemed to fade from Sloan's ears, and the other patrons from his view as he concentrated his full gaze on the seductress in front of him. He leaned in closer to her. "I'd love another drink," he said to her in a quieter tone designed to make her listen to him more closely. "Tempt me with something you know I'll love."

He placed his empty glass on the counter and swirled the outside of the glass with his finger. He returned her smile, flashing his teeth in a grin. "Well, no one is perfect, Winry. Not a one. But...some of us are simply..." he looked up and down at her and winked. "...closer to perfection than others."

He was trying to slick a can of oil. "Mmm someone's trying to tempt a temptress..." Winry hailed the bartender over. "Something for him? Hmm..." Winry thought about it but not too long before her ego caught wind of the situation.

"Johnny Walker Gold Label." She said eyeing him with lust in her eyes. The bartender nodded and prepared the drink. Winry folded her arms and giggled at him comment. "Indeed some are closer to perfection than others and you Innocent fit that bill to a T." By the time they were finished complimenting each other the bartender had a glass at the ready. Two ice cubes, a lemon on the side and was pouring the beverage on the rocks. As the bartender poured Seduction spoke.

"Pure Indulgence, Johnnie Walker Gold Label is an exclusive combination of rare single malts. The unusual silky, honeyed blend has a delicate smoothness for a wholly distinctive taste. I think you may find this one pleasures the ego. This is one of the drinks that says "It's all about perfection." She winked.

He smiled at her wink. "If I'm to be Innocent, then surely that makes you Seduction. And I am all about attaining perfection.

He took the new glass from the bartender and looked back towards Winry. He looked at the amber liquid fondly, as if watching a lover as she fell asleep. Then, he turned his eyes to her golden ones. They seemed so dark in the light of the bar. "Have you heard of the Japanese author Haruki Murakami? His fatalistic novels tend to revolve around the recurrent themes of alienation and loneliness. I think you'd like him. He once wrote that 'Whiskey, like a beautiful woman, demands appreciation. You gaze first, then it’s time to drink.'" He took a sip, his eyes never leaving hers.

This man was speaking to her soul. The more she heard his voice the more she wanted to wrap her legs around his waist. He was intelligent, smooth and damn near erotic. She blushed again as the bartender brought her a cup of what she introduced him too.

Winry held the glass in her hand as she looked at him. She listened intently to what he had to say. When he mentioned Haruki Murakami she was indeed taken aback. "His works seemed to be written about me personally. They are a masterpiece, as in his taste in fine Whiskey. He really knows best." She cheered up a bit as her eyes met his. “But who can say what's best? That's why you need to grab whatever chance you have of happiness where you find it, and not worry about other people too much. My experience tells me that we get no more than two or three such chances in a life time, and if we let them go, we regret it for the rest of our lives.” She said quoting him. "And I'll be damned if this isn't one of those moments." She said taking a sip.

Sloan paused and contemplated the woman in front of him. She could trade in wit as well as he, and she not only read Murakami, but she even quoted him back to Sloan. This was an impressive woman, not one to take lightly, but also not one to let slip through you fingers if you had the chance.

He tipped his glass to her, acknowledging and approving of her words. "I can't help but agree," he said. "A moment like this is fleeting, like a light breeze on a sunny day. If one doesn't appreciate it while it's here, he will miss it all the more when it's gone." He drank from his glass and he realized that the fire in his belly didn't allow him to feel the drink's warmth anymore. "I believe we have gazed long enough, don't you, Seduction? Is it not time to drink?"

Winry smiled and held up her glass. There was something special about this man. From the way he held his glass to his finely tailored suite, That handsome blue suite matched her Johnny Walker so well. She looked into his eyes. His eyes were earnest, kind, sophisticated. All the things that a lawyer weren't. Then again; lawyer's had to have silver tongues; the most successful ones can acquit a convicted felon while; those that didn't have the heart for the job defended an innocent man all the way to death row. But Sloan McCallum was the latter to the former. He had a purpose; a mission. He was the million dollar man and if he would have her Winry wanted him for the night. However; little did she know he might be more than just a one night stand and that both of their talents would come in handy later on.

"Sloan...I seem to have taken a shine to you... Do you have a place nearby that... we can stay for the night? I..." She looked at her glass and took another sip; fabricating a lie so he and her could escape out of her domain and into his. "I seem to have been drinking and enjoying myself so much that... well ...I think only your place will be able to satisfy more than just my craving for companionship and good whiskey. Shall we take a bottle to go Innocent?" She rubbed his thigh with her fingers. Tracing a thin and enticing line from his hip to the inside of his thigh. Those eyes of hers studying him hard. If it wasn't in bad taste she would have tongued him down right then and there. However; a lady is a lady... but tonight. Tonight Seduction felt like being treated like Sloan's little whore. Images raced through her head of him slamming her against the wall; shoving his tongue in her mouth as she moaned his name and peeled his fine chiseled Adonis body out of that tailored suit. Pictures of him caressing her; teasing her; baiting her. She bit her lower lip and crossed her legs. Her orgasm building. She could not wait to carpe diem all over his bedroom, the shower; the floor the bed wherever they would land in their romp. She would indeed seize his day....all night long. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds. She breathed in once more. "Shall we go?" She asked; more like begged as her thighs only served to intensify her building orgasm.

Sloan could tell that something had changed for the woman before him. He was good at reading people, he often had to read jurors without them ever saying a word to him. He knew that she had made a decision.

He smiled as her words quickly confirmed that and his enemies widened with lust and surprise as the seemingly uncrackable woman cracked and let her last overtake her for a moment. He, of course, noticed and loved her finger tracing along his thigh. He'd forgotten to breathe for a few moments when she'd done that. But he also how she crossed her legs and bit her lip. And he wondered, did she notice the beads of sweat forming on his forehead or how he had to control his breath to prevent him from shaking with anticipation?

"I have a suite at the Four Seasons," he said, "while I stay in the city." He set his glass down and reached forward, cupping the back of her arm. "I'd love to show you it. And no, don't take a bottle. I have something back there already to entice the senses."

Sloan seemed like a competent man. His eyes; those eyes of his could look past you and into your soul. Those eyes could see an innocent man for what he was; and the latter was true as well. He seemed like he had a good judge of character and right now she wanted those eyes of his to only look at her and her alone. When Sloan smiled; she blushed. Winry could tell she was pushing the right buttons because she noticed the beads of sweat forming on his forehead. She noticed that the moment she touched him his breathing was different. She noticed because she had to control her urges as well. When he spoke she smiled. He stayed in the city for the time being but her ears heard right. He stayed at the Four Seasons.

Winry finished her glass as she accepted his cupping of her arm. When Sloan said that he had something at his hotel for her; her mind wandered. "The Four Seasons huh?" She raised her eyebrow. "No bottle? Hrmm... well if your taste in surprises are as good as your poets, women, and whiskey then I am all yours....Mr. Sloan." She giggled preparing to leave.

They left Temptation, arm in arm, and Sloan hailed a taxi. He opened the door for her and let her get in first. Then, he went around and got in on the other side. "The Four Seasons," he told the driver, and then turned to Winry. "My God, you are the fitting image of your name," he said in a breathy voice, no longer disguising how her closeness was causing him to breathe quicker. He placed a hand on her knee, simply, and circled his finger around a section of her leg, much as he had done with the scotch glass earlier.

He looked into her golden eyes. Dared he kiss her here in the cab? Would she consider him too eager? A woman like her loved to play the long game and see how long before a man begged, he wagered. "How did Oscar Wilde put it?" he asked. "I can resist everything except temptation." And he leaned in to kiss her.

He was the perfect gentlemen. Kind, courteous, and caring. He opened the taxi door for her and she smiled. Bowing at his grace. She sat in the cab and waited for him on the other side. She blushed when he complimented her. She looked at him and responded. "...I am only an extension of the perfect gentleman that is next to me." When he touched her leg chills went down her spine. She wanted to ravage his body right there in the car. But alas, manners are manners. That was until he could not resist the urge to kiss her.

Winry grabbed Sloan by the back of his neck and shoved her tongue in his mouth. Her tongue teased him; taunted him and baited him in for more. She bit his lower lip as she teased the rim of his mouth with hers. Her lips tasted of strawberries, from the chap-stick no less. Winry rarely wore lipstick but tonight she was glad she chose a flavor. Their tongues danced and toyed with each other for a while. A while that she hoped would lead to a night of passion and fun.

Sloan reveled in Winry's lips, in her tongue, in her taste. Each nerve in his body seemed to tingle with anticipation as their lips continually met and their tongues performed a samba together. The cab ride ended way too soon. He wasn't sure whether the ride took a minute or an hour. It didn't matter, it was still too soon.

He handed some money to the cab driver, along with a generous tip and helped Winry out of the cab. They walked, arm in arm again, into the hotel. Glitz and glam opened before them, as the door was opened by a valet. Sloan waved off a bell hop and they proceeded towards the elevators.

Allen-Smith-Named-President-and-CEO-of-Four-Seasons-Hotels-and-Resorts1.jpg

Winry marveled at the sight of the hotel. It was beautifully decorated. Gold chandeliers hung from the ceiling entrance. Palm trees adorned the entrance; greeting all who walked in. The hotel was as big as it's rumors. There was so much space one could really just get lost by walking in. They went in; arm in arm to the hotel double doors and to the elevators.

Winry looked up at him. Even though he was taller than her; from where she was standing being on the same level mentally was all the height she really wanted.

"You have quite the taste... I can't wait to see what your room looks like." She complimented him. "So tell me; what brings you to this place? Business?" She cooed as she touched his arm. "Or pleasure?"

Sloan pressed the button for the elevators and waited. He looked at her, at the way her arm fell into his so neatly, at the way she looked up at him, at the way her cleavage looked from above. His eyes flared with lust. "I'm here for business, but that doesn't mean I can't take time for pleasure, clearly. The firm sets up the hotel. They like a place that looks impressive to the clients and it comes with a room to work and a room to sleep, in case I need a client to come see me."

The door opened and they walked in. He swiped a card from his pocket on a reader in the elevator and hit the button for the penthouse level. The doors closed and they were suddenly alone. Sloan wasted no time. He pinned Winry against the wall, his hot breath at her neck as he began to kiss and nibble on it. His hands went to her breasts and he felt her soft flesh through her black dress. He strong body pressed against her, and his mouth found hers again. He drank in her scent as their tongues danced a tango.

Aggressive She liked that. Winry was a dominate woman; and to have a man push her against the wall. A man like Sloan, strong, open-minded and dominating. The best way to take down a dominate person; fight fire with fire. Powerful. His tongue searched her mouth, colliding with her tongue and caressing her face with his hands. Her breathing mixing with his; her thoughts clouded as images of he and her flooded her mind. Forceful. Sloan pressed her buttons like he did the elevator. She was taken aback by how gentle he was being. The wall was cold; but the heat they were making together was a fire all on it's own. Fierce. He drank in her scent; her essence. Seemingly time stood still as they pleasured and teased one another.

"I want you..." She finally said. "But... not just for one night." She added

His lips moved to Winry's neck as he began to suck and nip at the delicate flesh there. At her words, he flushed, his body feeling the warmth of pure lust radiating through him. "Case won't...be done...for weeks," he said between kisses and nibbles. He wanted everything about this woman. He wanted her body, of course, knowing he'd have to restrain himself from ravaging it and taking it like some wild beast. But he wanted that mind, as well. The one that could quote back to him as well as he gave it. The one that appreciated great drinks like he did.

The ding of the elevator pulled him out of his thoughts and he backed up, hair slightly askew, as the doors opened. A slightly elderly couple got in the elevator with them and hit the button for the sky lobby. The couple stood facing the doors, facing away from Winry and Sloan. His eyes stared into hers, begging her to try something while the couple stood there.

His kisses were like fire; his touches were like ice. His stroking and petting was turning her on more and more. His embrace was powerful and vigorous. In truth, Winry loved being dominated. She liked being taking advantage of. When he said that the case wouldn't be done for weeks she blushed. She would have all the time she needed with this man. Seduction looked into his eyes, those eyes held a rage in them; similar to that of a wild beast. He was holding back and she knew it.

Their encounter suddenly ended at the ding of the elevator door. An elderly couple approached the elevator and boarded. The couple stood facing the doors and away from both Sloan and Winry. That's when she felt it; those eyes that commanded such power stared into hers. They were challenging her; coxing her to do something naughty. His face was deliberately compelling her to take advantage of him. Winry gave Sloan a sly and wicked smile. She scooted closer to him, lifting her left hand and slowly unzipped the back of her dress just slightly so he could see her black lace bra that was constricting her breasts. Her right hand gliding up and down his pants, massaging his dick print. Winry gave a naughty grin. She was a temptress after all. How would he play this? Closer now she moved to nuzzle his neck and nibble on his earlobe.

Back
Top Bottom