Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Evening Out Shopping [Seductive and Dahaka]

Seductive Enthrallments

Banned
Banished
Jason Williams was a successful businessman who had lost his wife to cancer just a years before and hadn’t really gotten back out in the dating game. His time was mostly spent at work, but what time he wasn’t working he spent with his daughter, whom he’d grown even closer to since the passing of his wife. Taking her shopping, going out to dinner and a movie, camping--you name it, they did it.

He had always taken his health seriously, and because of this he had turned an extra room in their new home into a home gym. His biceps would bulge at his dress shirt with a perfect six pack hidden underneath, with strong athletic thighs. His face was just as handsome, a strong jaw, sharp nose, deep blue eyes and a perfect smile with short, neatly-kept brown hair to top it all off.

That Friday evening he had taken his beautiful daughter to the mall. Her breasts and ass had been growing more as of recent and could barely be contained by her current wardrobe. To be truthful, he loved taking any opportunity to look, and figured this trip would provide ample opportunity to do so.

Thanks to Sarah's boobs and ass getting a lot bigger recently her Farther had taken out clothes shopping. But Sarah was more interested in underwear shopping first. She had dragged her Dad into the underwear store and made him wait in the changing rooms as she tried some on. "Daddy what do you think?" She unlocked her changing room door so he could let himself in. "Do you think it's big enough for me?" she asked as she showed off her see-thru bra and thong. "Oh could you check for me what size the thong is for me?" The label was located right at the front meaning he would have to pull her thong down exposing her shaven pussy so he could read it.

Back
Top Bottom