Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tattoos & piercings

Do you hve one?

• Yes

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Not yet, but I want one or more

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • No, and won't be getting any

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
Wow thread made it to page to 2 personal best for me.

and interstig tattoo...bt have no ideal what it is never herd of Lovecraftian to be honest.

I have three piercings right now. Medusa and snake bites. I do plan on getting more, like hip piercings and an eyebrow piercing as well.

I just have my ears done... But I rarely wearing the earrings...

I thought about getting my belly button pierced...

There are also a few tattoos that I am looking into. A butterfly and rose are the ones I want the most, I just can't fine any that I would really like to put on my skin.

I have drawn a few, but they just don't turn out how I want them. I currently have a few other people drawing ones for me.

Nocturnal Pulse said:
...but have no ideal what it is never herd of Lovecraftian to be honest.
"Lovecraftian" refers to the horror fiction work of Howard Phillips (H. P.) Lovecraft, who thought up many strange and horrible concepts in the 1920s and '30s.

He is best known for inventing the Necronomicon (no, it's not a real book), and popularizing the concepts of ancient alien creatures like Cthulhu who influence humanity through the eons, but care nothing for humanity's well-being (for example, the worshipers of Cthulhu really do his bidding in the hopes that they'll be killed first, and thus be spared the insanity and horror to follow Cthulhu's awakening and return to the world).

If you're into movies, there's a 40-minute short movie, "The Call of Cthulhu," that was released not long ago. And the John Carpenter film "In The Mouth Of Madness" is a very Lovecraftian story, with the horror writer kind of subbing in as a Lovecraft figure bringing about the return of the Old Ones, etc., etc.

Okay Mr. Master I only have one thing to ask you...Does the Narwhal song EVER STOP? I let it play like 5 times and I couldn't take it anymore!

rawrpancakes said:
Okay Mr. Master I only have one thing to ask you...Does the Narwhal song EVER STOP? I let it play like 5 times and I couldn't take it anymore!
I am pretty sure it was on a loop, and if so it would never stop.

Nocturnal Pulse said:
rawrpancakes said:
I am pretty sure it was on a loop, and if so it would never stop.
NP is correct. There is no end to the narwhal song. Eventually, it gets out of sync with the video, even, just like the "Badger Badger" flash.

I love tattoo's and piercings. They arouse me, yes they do.
I had an ex who had her ear and bellybutton pierced and that was the only place I showed the most affection too.
I would bite, lick, nibble and touch it non-stop.
She found it weird and cute.

For me I have both my ears pierced, up and down

For the rest I have 5flowers on my right wrist representing my familie
and I was going to take this tattoo, but I used the money to pay my mothers bill.

Well I have deiced that I am going to get my nipples Pierced, just have to figure out when to to it now. Maybe when I get my wrist Tattoo.

Ad they arouse me to, that's is the main reason I make threads like this.

I was thinking about getting my nipples pierced; up until my friend got hers pierced and they got an infection and made her boobs hard. Now I'm hesitant to get them. x_x

Hip piercings:
Three%20Punctures.jpg_w480.jpg

As long as you take care of them properly than they ar eno more risky than any other. The main problem is people don't follow the after care instructions, or stop half way though the healing process when they stop hurting thinking there healed. i recommenced looking up after care online because the ones doig don't always know best way keep them form getting infected. I don't trust anything form one person.

I have another tattoo design that I've been sitting on for a while. A fleur de lis with a Latin phrase weaving between the lilly petals.

Omnia risus et omnia pulvis et omnia nihil.

Also been trying to think up a design to represent the Outer Gods; but that's a little difficult.

No piercings in my near future, none of them really interested me. And with my work I couldn't get any outlandish facial ones to begin with.

The concept of pearling though does interest me somewhat.

Nocturnal Pulse said:
As long as you take care of them properly than they ar eno more risky than any other. The main problem is people don't follow the after care instructions, or stop half way though the healing process when they stop hurting thinking there healed. i recommenced looking up after care online because the ones doig don't always know best way keep them form getting infected. I don't trust anything form one person.
Or when your body starts rejecting it. Believe me, I know all about piercings and how to take care of them; even the best piercing kept clean and sanitized can be rejected. It happens. Though, this 'person' is my friend, so I do trust her word. However, I'm not saying I'm not going to get them because of her. I am just keeping the consequences in mind that might come with any piercing. xD

Rejection usually (though I know not always) comes form poor quality metricates used, Implant grade steel is safe for 99% of the people. And if it is not you should already know about allergy before you get things like this done.

But I am not tiring to convince any one to get anything they don't want done, I am just saying that there is no need to fear really as long as you keep up care and know if your algeric to anything you should be safe.

Back
Top Bottom