Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

delete

RE: You can read my mind, I can have your blood (dachs1534 and Yoshie)

34998.jpg

Winry was in her office of Club Temptation filling out checks for the bi-weekly allowance of her employees. The window was open next to her. As she stood up to straighten out the piles of papers that she had her nose caught wind of human flesh. Her red eyes burned as she searched for the scent, it was coming from outside. She licked her fangs and dialed her Bouncer.

"Knuckles... I'll be stepping out for a minute... emergency of sorts."

"Got it Boss."

She hung up. Her black dress drapping the floor as she morphed into her transporting form. She then landed in an alley to find the smell that was so tantilyzing to her. Her red eyes glowing in the night as she turned back into her seemingly human form. A man passed by her and that scent; that sweet scent that held her nose hostage followed. It was him. He was a tall man, the kind that was labled Tall dark and handsome. The kind that was just her type.

Winry was a vampire but she was a classy vampire with a taste for blood. Not just any blood however; no; Winry was the type that loved to feed off of the seven deadly sins. Lust, Gluttony, Pride, Sloth, Wrath, Greed and Envy. All of them were delicious and some more so than others. She didnt know which one he had but it was something that she wanted to taste.

She followed close behind him. She saw him go and get a bite to eat before heading to his apartment. It was a beautiful full moon and San Fransico was beautiful nonetheless. Winry lived near the Golden Gate Bridge so she noticed that he didnt live too far from her. When he got to his apartment she appeared next to the streetlight near his house.

"Gluttony eh Innocent? You don't look like the type to only indulge in foods... what are your other sins?" She said

A fanged toothed smile crept across her face. She smiled big exposing her fangs to him. She crossed her hands eyeing him and the door. Winry cannot pass a threshold without being invited in. She leaned on the pole a little more and looked at him. Her red eyes staring daggers at him.

"Get to know you eh? Big talk Innocent." She said walking toward him; those hips of her swaying left and then right. She came closer to him and caressed his shoulder.

"Art thou sure you want to tempt a temptress?" She said seductivly. :"They call me Seduction... you however can call me Mistress... How about you invite me in so we can find out?"

OOC: I will respond later on today leme get some sleeps

He had given permission. He was either curious or completely stupid. She touched his shoulder and caressed his arm.

"Now... I want you to say Mistress...I give you permission to come inside." She said. Winry circled him like a buzzard waiting for the perfect time to strike. Her nose took in his scent. It was a virgin scent. He had seemingly never been bit by another. She would be his first. She breathed him in once more.

"I'll be frank Innocent..." She began, "You... smell... glorious. I am not sure what Sin you have yet... I seemingly cannot place it. So do me a favor... tell me Innocent... what is it that you crave? Is it Lust?" She said propping her breasts on his chest. He was so close that if he breathed in he would smell the Red Door Perfume from Elizabeth Arden that she was wearing. "Is it Pride? Do you desire power Innocent?" She was testing him; taunting him. She wanted to know what made him tick.

Her long black dress creating smoke as she walked. She disappeared at the threshold of the stairs and reappeared at the top of the stairs near the door. She smirks as she floated into his apartment.

"You know what I am here for... you know what I came to do... let's not play games eh Innocent?" She said making a 'come here' motion with her finger. Her long black manicured nail provoking him.

She eyed him up and down. "You know Innocent... you are a shit liar. I can smell it. I can taste it." She licked her fangs as she closed her eyes and envisioned her sinking her teeth into his virgin skin. "You say you've never been with my kind before eh? I can clearly see that... but you..." She pointed. "You... are not afraid. I sense no fear from thou. Why is that Innocent? What are you hiding?" She asked coxing him into his apartment and into her web. "You say you want lust? Does thou know that vampires and dragonkin alike can go for ...mmmm.... hours... even days. Can you handle that?" She asked.

She took a look into his abode and then looked back at him with an eyebrow raised. "You claim you dont desire pride or power... but one look into your domicile and everything here... from the couch to the drapes... cries money." She scoffs. "And we both know that money breeds power. What's your excuse now Innocent?"

Winry moved back from the door and into the shaded spot where the door and the shadows met. Her red eyes reflecting light and giving an eerie glow. She traced her hands over her body; teasing herself and watching him with her eyes.

Her hands caressed her hips, her waist, her legs and torso. Her hands soon left her body and went to her sides and with it her beautiful dress was now a black puff of smoke gliding its way to the couch to which it laid as if someone draped it gently over the arm. She now stood in the doorway naked; exposing all to him.

"You give me what I want... I give you what you want... deal?" She said awaiting his response.

She licked her fangs.She eyed his dick wantingly. "It's been so...very long..." She said making a pun in her sentence as she eyed the monster in his pants.

"Looks like he needs release... I can provide that." She said caressing her nipples which were getting hard. Winry lets out a chuckle; "Don't worry Innocent..." She began. "You won't die... at least not by my hand. I only wish to feed... is all. A little drink never hurt anyone." She backs up to let him in his house. "Besides... what good will that do me to kill you? I have to desire to kill... it will not benefit me in any way. Alas, its too messy and well I get enough drama with the establishment I run. Now... come Innocent... I have people to do and things to see."

When he approached her and came in the house she waved her hand and the door closed on its own. "Now we can begin." She said. Winry was 5'9 and half white and half Japanese. When he touched her she let out a growl. She grabbed his neck gently and smiled. "Wait---wait wait---Yours is gonna take longer than mine. Now, let me ...just have a bite." She said aiming for his neck.

"Do I have permission Innocent?"

Winry let out a sigh as she sank her fangs into his skin. Blood filled her mouth as she drank his essence. Smoke eminated from his neck as the crimson liquid glided down her throat like her favorite Johnny Walker treat. However; just like her Scotch-whiskey the moment it collided with the back of her throat she felt the sting of fire. Her mouth was burning... every drop was like kerosene ignited flame. He was burning her; hurting her; his blood was toxic to her.

She hissed as she backed away and coughed holding her throat. Those red eyes glared at him with hostility.
In between coughs she looked at him and wiped her mouth.

"What----what ARE YOU" She hissed at him. "You're blood... is tainted..." The crimson liquid on her fingers stung her. It pained her the more she took in.

"It's like ..." She started to speak as she stared at her sizzling fingertips. "It's like drinking warm, sweet acid..." She coughed again. Still licking her sizzling fingertips. Every movement her mouth made; more smoke came out. Her body was regenerating from the internal burning but obviously not fast enough.

"Your... essence... burns me..." She started. "The pain is more unbearable than the pleasure. I...I can't explain it... I guess it would be your equivalent of eating your favorite food but you cannot taste it. Like drinking alcohol but to never get drunk...like fucking all day and night but never...ever reaching orgasm... your blood is delicious torture...!" She said backing away from him.

She sighed. "That makes all the damn difference! You have the power to see the future as bleak as it may be... that power can only come from a holy source. Dammit... its like biting into an angel and dying slowly but loving the taste. Trust me kid, I bit the angel Gabrielle and it wasn't pretty. However; Lucifer... wonderful taste. So delightfully sinister." She tilted her head. "If I continue to bite you... I'd only be hurting myself. But you taste...so...good." She came closer to him and licked the rest of the blood coming from his neck. She winced as smoke came from her tongue.

"Deadly delectable." She said grabbing and rubbing his dick through his pants.

"I like the way you talk Innocent." She said. "Yes, we can work something out... but first;" She paused. "A deal is a deal... and we vampires tend to keep our deals." She moved toward him and then got on her knees and took his throbbing member out of his prison that was his pants.

Placing the tip of his dick in her throat she didn’t gag, instead she hummed so that the vibration was appeasing. Taking it out her mouth she did a butterfly flick on the tip of his dick and then deep throated it once more, licking the balls as it was still in his throat. Taking it out of her mouth she grabbed it by her right hand and then placing her left hand on it she did a counter clockwise motion as she sucked the tip. She made sure it was extra wet as she liked to drool on her dick.
"Such a glorious taste..." She commented.

He was more romantic with his touches, she was more primal. Her touches were fire to his ice, sun to his moon. It stirred something in her long forgotten. She wanted to touch him; caress him...

She began her licking again; taking great pleasure in massaging the tip of his manhood. Winry suckled on his right ball while caressing the left with her right hand. She deepthroated him once more; humming on it as she toyed with his underside with her tongue. Taking it out of her mouth she eyed him. Those red eyes of hers burning with a passion. Cupping his balls with one hand now she used her other to move her hand up and down his shaft skillfully.

Back
Top Bottom