Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GRDerek's Nonsense Emporium (Comments Welcome)

GRDerek

Star
I guess I should have a place for keeping my partners informed

And for getting more involved in the community and stuff I guess

To all my partners - one more day of exams left. Shall be able to shower you all with posts when they're over!
And when I get back from the post-exam pissup

Will be doing my posts today
Faceplanted some pavement yesterday, so that's great

Apologies guys, won't be able to post much today. My activity'll shoot up come the weekend, though. Spent the whole night watching referendum results, so am shattered and drained and all that.

Hey guys, this'll be the last time I'll have to post this a while but yeah, built up a little bit of a backlog - will get you all replies tomorrow!

PSA because I'm a little bit salty right now
I don't like doing threads. 95% of people who I talk with who prefer doing threads understand that, and we either find a compromise or we respectfully accept we won't click as RP partners. But please, for the love of God, don't tell me that I have no confidence because of that.

So, I'll have a super busy Wednesday to Saturday this week. I'll still be around for OOC and all that, but I am highly unlikely to be able to post with any real consistency during that time.

Month of my dissertation - I *think* I've told most of my partners directly, but just in case I missed someone. Around to chat, and may have a day or two of posting.

Operation tomorrow. Nothing life-threatening or anything, but yeah, will be gone for about five days or so.

Back
Top Bottom