Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

Teehee.
You know I'm always down for elopement and lesbian sex with you Misha.
Are you going to hide me away in your mystical land of Canadia?!

=D Yes. I'm gonna hide you in my bedroom-sized closet then once the coast is clear we go out and ride the caribous!

D= I can't have sex with everyone all the time! I only have so much of me to go around! *needs to work up a sex schedule*

Lieutenant Ducky said:
Bit of late night dressing up.
The things that come of my insomnia.
You can't tell me any boy I take an interest to is not a lucky one, when they have things like this to wake up to.
dressingup.jpg
<e'splodes with a Death Star shockwave ring>

Alright ^^;; The pics, and one is a body shot... You laugh you die! XD

12353.jpg

073.jpg

069.jpg

Last one looks like a deer caught in the headlights >< But at least the lighting didn't turn me orange like in the first one. :S

And.... My beautiful daughter!!
041.jpg

She can always take it off her photobucket, MM. Then you're proper fucked. But I save Ducky's sexy pics so I win ^^

O_O *saves burny's picture* You have no idea how much glasses get me off. I'll be molesting you on my screen for a while.

Haha. I'm get-off material. Sweet. My life long dream has been achieved. God, I have low standards for life long dreams.

And if I'm lickable, does that mean I'm like a tootsie pop, and no one knows how many licks it takes to get to the center?

TheyDontKnowIBurn said:
Haha. I'm get-off material. Sweet. My life long dream has been achieved. God, I have low standards for life long dreams.

And if I'm lickable, does that mean I'm like a tootsie pop, and no one knows how many licks it takes to get to the center?
:twisted: I bet I could find out.

You've got the best face for glasses. ^__^

I always take mine off for pictures. >.> I do not have a good face for the freakin' things. DX

Back
Top Bottom