Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Partners. [ Haru ... Yaga ]

Jin could tell she was scared and as his grip on her tightened, he considered his next actions. He knew what she meant to say and he face drew close to hers, the anger there plain. "How many people have you robbed? Left with nothing and ruined their lives? How many people have begged you not to do that and you did so anyway? Why should I show you mercy when you can finally be the one to get fucked?" he asked.

Her tear-filled eyes were plaintive and pleading and Jin snarled as he bodily moved her, and of course it would give her a chance to lift her legs and kick at him, and yet he knew she could not break the grip on her wrist or on her throat. All it would take is just a little pressure to snap her neck or break her arm, and Jin felt no need to remind her of that. "Come with me." he growled, and literally carried her to his room, turning her around to bend her over his bed, her plump little ass in the air as the hand on her wrist stayed where it was, twisting her arm behind her back, though he had to let go of her neck, and that hand instead ran between her legs to feel her soft plump cunt. "I think you better get ready, little doe." he said, and continued to rub her pussy. Sooner or later she'd be prepped.

Yoni pouted, turning her face down at his cruel words. The doe felt little to no sorrow for the hearts she had broken with her thieving. More often than not, she stole from people who had more than they needed, who had done a fair amount of cheating and lying themselves to get what they wanted. Yoni never stole from those who had less than she, but that didn't make her actions any better.
She squeaked when he carried her through the halls before depositing her none too kindly on the bed. Yoni tried to relax when he twisted her arm up behind her back, knowing that any wriggling would just cause her more discomfort. She whimpered loudly, her tail standing up as he began to toy with her cunt.

"Gently," Yoni whimpered, her words somewhat muffled as she hid her face in the covers of his bed. After a few minutes, she seemed to be relaxing into it, her free hand twisted up in the blanket, her breathing labored and heavy. Yoni's eyes opened, glazed and half-lidded, the blush apparent through her plush fur.
Her clit was somewhat swollen now, the lips of her sex dampening and matting her fur. She trembled and arched her back, biting down on the blanket and shutting her eyes again, her brow furrowed. Yoni's hips had begun to push back into his fingers, granting him entrance, or perhaps requesting. Eventually, the soft, salacious plea in the silence of the bedroom.

"Please."

Jin rubbed her tiny pussy, seeing how her moisture dribbled from her and along the soft smooth fur along her inner thighs. The fur there was very fine and short and her creamy skin was like a drug. At her soft but wanton whisper Jin brought his hand up from her cunt, his fingers coated in her, and he sniffed them, his nostrils flaring at her scent and reaching down he grabbed the base of his thick cock and rubbed the somewhat blunted head along her nether lips, watching how they parted for him, letting her feel how hot and hard he was as he rubbed his swollen cock over her clit, and then just barely penetrated her. Just enough to see her lips split open a little, and see how the tip of his cock nestled in her tight pussyhole.

More than willing to be gentle, as she had requested, Jin reached up with one hand to grab her ears, pulling her head back as he made her arch her back like a bow, and he pushed into her just a bit more, feeling how tight she was and how hot and wet as he began to enter her. "I wonder if you can take all of me, little rabbit." he mused, and bent over her, his large teeth scraping along the crook of her neck - a silent threat - as his hips pushed another couple thick inches into her, already more than about any male rabbit could possibly hope to be.

The doe was wilting beneath them, every grind of his cock along her puffy clit nearly making her eyes roll. Yoni hadn't been touched intimately in a long time, leaving her senses overwhelmed with sensitivity. Her hips bucked a little as he began to push in and she tensed, breathing shakily, trying to force her muscles to relax.
Yoni mewled as he forced her to arch, her downy ears twitching in his firm grasp. Both of her hands had wound into tight fists, the one he restrained and the one buried in the sheets, her knees trembling as he began to force his way inside.

She was not virgin-tight, but it was a considerably snug fit, almost slowing Jin down even further. His words were lost on her, but the carefully placed bite was not. Yoni let out a tiny squeak at the feeling, fearing he was going to bite her head clean off, but it would appear he would allow her to live while he still had use for her cunt.
Once Jin was completely sheathed inside of her, Yoni breathed hard, rolling her hips and getting used to the feeling. She would not tell him that he was almost uncomfortably massive, lest she fill his head with hot air. Yoni tried to tuck her head down before she yanked on her own ears and whined, wincing when his cock pressed firmly into her cervix. A few long moments would pass before Yoni gave a meek nod, signaling that she was as ready as she was ever going to be for whatever it was he decided to do to her.

Slowly pushing his girthy cock into the tiny rabbit, Yoni was far more tight than any lioness or predatory cat that Jin might have fucked, and he hissed with pleasure as she managed, finally, to take all fourteen inches of thick lion cock into her swollen and tight little twat. With a bit of rough fucking he knew he could penetrate her cervix, and the thought made Jin tremble a little. Letting go of her ears Jin roughly grabbed her other arm and wrist and soon had both of them behind her, holding them tight and pressed into her back as his hips pulled back, nearly unsheathing him from her tight pussy before he railed back into her with a hard sharp thrust that slammed his pelvis into her ass, which was soft and accommodating to the treatment.

Jin repeated this several times, the slow withdraw and then -slam!- back into her sheath, and with each thrust he growled into her neck, holding the back of it with his teeth, not biting, but holding her still so he could have his way. Save for one time when he let her go, and pulled out of her softly abused pussy to see how he'd gaped that tight hole and keeping hold of her wrists he moved so that his dripping throbbing cock was presented to her.

"Suck." he said, his voice low and dangerous, a command and no mere request.

Each powerful thrust to her little bunny cunt made Yoni whimper loudly, sounding as if she were teetering on a mix of pleasure and pain. Truly, she was, feeling as if she were going to split in half, her ass bouncing each time he smashed his pelvis into her. Tears were in the edges of her eyes, her small body completely overstimulated, her mouth open in a litany of whoreish cries.
Finally, he seemed to stop and she would have collapsed had he not forced her around, keeping a tight grip on her arms, his cock slapping her across the face. Yoni could hardly hear him but she had an idea of what he wanted.

On her knees before him, her hands held above her head and in his grip, the doe took a moment to catch her breath. Finally she managed to accept him into her mouth, and Yoni acted as if she'd never sucked a dick before. Her movements were sloppy and erratic, drooling down her own chin and shutting her eyes. Yoni had given head many times, but never to anyone of this size. She had no idea how she was supposed to pleasure him when he'd completely stuffed her mouth with just the head of his cock.
Yoni whimpered, bobbing her head as well as she could, gagging herself on his member and trying not to cough him out. Her pussy burned, still wanting of attention.

"You sound so deliciously slutty." Jin told her, more of a compliment than a reprimand. Her small body was his for the plucking, and her mouth engulfed the swollen head of his dripping cock as Jin fed her precum and listened to her gag on him, her drool dripping down from her mouth onto her softly swaying tits as she tried to pleasure him as best as she could.

Pulling out of her sucking mouth with a little pop Jin lifted her up by her wrists, bringing her to eye level. "You want my cock back inside you, don't you little bunny?" he asked, more honesty in the question than maybe he dared. She was given, in that moment, the option to deny him. Whether he would listen or not was entirely up in the air.

Yoni was tempted to scowl up at him, give him a dirty look, but she had a feeling that it would only result in further torment. She worked his cock, sucking at his head and forcing him as deep into her throat as he would go, her eyes shutting tightly as she choked herself. Yoni inhaled sharply when she was plucked off, coughing a little. She stood on the tips of her toes as he yanked her upwards, pouting at him. Yoni couldn't stand his firm gaze any longer and she turned her face away, blushing through her fur.

"I want to come," Yoni mumbled, as quietly as she could. Suffice to say she was humiliated to have to request an orgasm from him. Yoni would be impressed with herself should she be able to come from his brutal fucking, his cock apparently too much for her. Certainly though, the tiny rabbit would get used to it in time and be able to find pleasure in him. Yoni wriggled a little, struggling to find balance as he held her up.

Yoni's feet were well off the ground as Jin held her up and her blushing cheeks as she turned her head away at her admission made him smile. "Perhaps I should show you how to enjoy a nice tongueing." he said and tossed her on the bed, pouncing on her like the predator he was, and pinning her down, grabbing her legs to push them apart and his tongue dragged along her cunt, that rough sandpaper-like surface licking from her tiny bunny asshole to her now swollen clit, over her swollen and sensitive pussy.

Again and again Jin lapped at her, letting her feel every small bit of his tongue on her sex, flicking that roughness over her clit as he tried to bring her and taste more of her.

"W-What?" Yoni peeped, but already she was tossed onto the bed and her legs forced open, despite her constant protesting. At the first touch of his tongue to her cunt Yoni squealed, her hands coming up to wrap over her own muzzle to shut herself up. Her hips bucked hard and she whimpered, still trying to resist him mentally, but her body was responding quite well.

She kept her hands firmly over her mouth, stifling her cries as he tasted from her cunt, her body twitching slightly under his grip. Her cries began to grow slightly in pitch, tears leaking from the edges of her eyes as she tried to prevent herself from coming, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of knowing he was pleasing her and doing a damn good job at that. What once were soft pleas had turned to cries for mercy, begging him to stop, her hips trying to pull away from him. Apparently the rabbit couldn't make up her damn mind about this whole ordeal.

No matter how the little rabbit squirmed and bucked, Jin kept her close, pulling her back as she would scoot away from him, and his tongue delved into her little cunt briefly before he flicked it over her swollen nub, lifting her ass to tongue her tiny backdoor as well, rubbing that rough surface over her asshole and then back up along her entire slit to her swollen clit peeking out from its hood and as she writhed under his attentions, his paws slowly let go of her legs and glided up her body to grasp her tits, tugging her nipples roughly as he sucked hard on her clit, determined to make her cum.

Jin's incessant licking was catching up to her, and his tongue raking across her tiny asshole was more than enough to push her over the edge. Yoni cried out noisily, her moans bordering on a shriek as she came, convulsing slightly. Her hands had left her mouth and gone down to his mane, fisting in the thick tresses as she nearly sobbed through her orgasm, her thighs closing slightly around his head. Yoni's moaning was lovely as she cried, shaking her head when he refused to stop. When he finally did, Yoni scooted away slightly and rolled to the side, her legs clamping shut as she panted, her body shaking hard still. Yoni's face was hidden in her blonde curls, hiding most of her expression, but it was obvious she had enjoyed herself, her pussy soaked and puffy.

"That is what I love to hear Yoni.... you screaming as you cum." Jin told her as she seemed to curl up a bit, her cunt swollen and that puffy looking just begging to be fucked again, and his cock still throbbed and thick precum dripped from the tip. "Now you owe me little bunny. And you should make me feel as good as I made you feel. There's no need to make it hard on yourself, and I will leave it up to you how you do it." Jin said, and crawled onto the bed with her, bending deep to almost tenderly kiss her puffy little cunt. "Please me Yoni, and make sure that I keep your ass alive, because so long as I do, then you owe me. I'll protect you with all that I am, but you need to make sure that at the end of the day, you're mine. Because you are. And I am yours." he told her, and there it was. He expected this sort of thing with her, yet was vowing to keep her safe and protected and that he would take no other but her... even if she was being cajoled.

Yoni frowned at his words, looking up at him as he spoke. There was almost a kind of romance to the way he spoke, even as he harassed her, he promised to keep her alive, if not protected and safe. She trembled, managing to sit upright, pushing at his shoulders a little.
"Lay on your back," Yoni mumbled, and when he did, she slowly got on top of him. The doe straddled Jin, lining his cock up with her abused cunt. She shifted back and forth on him, rubbing the lips of her sex along his member, breathing unsteadily. She began to impale herself on him, shutting her eyes as she did so, finding it much easier this time to take him in. Yoni sat herself on his hips, his member completely inside her. She took a few more moments to roll her hips experimentally before rising and falling down on him, preferring to be in control like this lest he ram into her cervix. Yoni's hands were placed on his stomach, her eyes off him as she moved, too embarrassed to make eye contact.

She did not have to convince the lion to lie on his back and in fact, as Yoni swiveled her hips and rubbed her heated cunt along his throbbing cock, Jin reached up to tenderly, almost lovingly, play with her breasts. His huge hands engulfed them, but he was gentle and his fingers teasingly tugged at her nipples as the little rabbit slowly impaled herself on his huge cock. "Oh sweet little rabbit." Jin breathed, and as Yoni rolled her hips and stirred him inside of her, Jin's eyes rolled back a bit. His hips rose and fell under her as she started to ride his thick throbbing prick and though she would not look at him Jin took in the sight of her bouncing on him with lust-darkened eyes. "That's it Yoni, ride your lion." he breathed out to her, his voice deep in his want. "Make me cum, little rabbit, and I'll make sure you remain well and breathing." he promised.

Yoni winced as he began to toy with her pierced nipples, though it was not out of pain. She was enjoying his ministrations, his gentle touch sending waves of pleasure through her body that swelled in her clit. Yoni whimpered, keeping her head tucked down as she rolled her hips perfectly. It would seem she had done this before, been on top of another man, and it was not surprising considering her more dominant personality.
Soon, her breathing had become labored, her once narrowed gaze becoming softer as she gave in to the pleasure he could give her. Yoni bit her lower lip hard and whimpered, her hips picking up pace until she was bouncing her ass firmly on top of him, bending down a little closer to him to make it easier for her to keep moving. Yoni had an incredible amount of stamina for someone her size, and she was determined to make him come and get this over with.

Jin moaned under the rabbit, his much larger frame bucking his hips up in pleasure to meet her downward movements, driving his cock deep into the little bunny, lewd wet noises accompanying her movements as her soaked pussy was split with each stroke, her ass jiggling in all the right ways and her breasts swaying, her nipples erect as Jin played with her body. His golden eyes settled on her as she bit her lip, her ears pressed flat in her pleasure and Jin slapped her across her tits, watching how they moved. "I am going to cum soon Yoni, and fill you up." he growled to her. It was well known that predator and prey species could not interbreed and so he could fuck her with abandon, fill her with his seed, and have no pressure of pregnancy without powerful magic.

The slap of their flesh echoed hollowly in his room and the bed groaned in protest as their fucking grew in urgency and suddenly Jin grabbed her hips and pushed her down on his cock, burying himself into her as deep as he could go, the swollen throbbing head of his feline prick pressed to her cervix as he threw his head back and pumped her full of his seed, filling her with warmth as it flooded out of the end of his cock. He held her there, impaled on him, and soon he relaxed and looked up at her with a certain satisfaction. "I have to say, you're a really good fuck."

Back
Top Bottom