Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Partners. [ Haru ... Yaga ]

Baba Yaga

Super-Earth
yoni93_zpsjoqeo4cs.png

The rabbit had a nice enough upbringing. There was always food on the table, smiles on the faces of her parents. She had nice friends, an adoring family, and never had to really ask for what she wanted. She was not spoiled, but her innocent, tiny requests were almost always met before she could make them. Perhaps she had grown too used to getting what she wanted, and when charity ran out, Yoni had to learn other ways to get what she desired.

Her good looks oft came in handy. She was very easy on the eyes, her own, large pools of starlight that were hard to find your way through. She knew just how to smile so it was both innocent and inviting, sit and pose herself in all the right ways that kept her just out of reach. It was not much of a wonder she'd become a thief.
Yoni could have done so much more, and it was a thought that entered her head every once in a blue moon. However, when she saw the money she'd made, the material things she had gained, any guilt quickly went away. Perhaps she'd grown more selfish over the years, more uptight and snobbish. Yoni knew now that she deserved good things, and she knew what made the world turn. She would only be young and beautiful for so long, so Yoni might as well take advantage of it now.

Presently, she was doing just that. Usually Yoni would accept odd jobs from other questionable folk and, once the job was done, she would swindle them out of their cut of the deal, or simply kill them. Yoni was not a stranger to death. It was easy, albeit sometimes messy. The doe wasn't ultimately concerned; there was nothing that money couldn't buy.
Yoni watched as he went innocently down the path. God, he was massive. The lion stood a good two feet over her, if not more. At barely five feet tall, Yoni was quite short for a rabbit, her body rotund in all the right places. She used it to her advantage.

"Hey," Yoni said, her voice as soft as silk as she stepped out from the foliage and onto the dirt path. Under the warm light of the moon, Yoni's body was ethereal, especially being clad in a tight, lace dress. A thick ring of curls was moved away from her face, showing off her shy smile, the dip of her throat.
"What are you doing all alone, big guy?" Yoni had turned this svelte seduction into an art form. She didn't need to say much anymore. One look at those pretty eyes and most men wilted.

Jin Cross was typical of his kind. Tall and strong, the lion was often viewed as one of the best swordsmen and explorers of the Royal Guard. At nearly eight feet in height he towered over most, though a few other predator species could compete in size, though not in sheer ferocity. Having grown up outside of the capital city of Marrith, the young lion had been abandoned at a young age, though had soon proven himself cunning enough and intelligent enough to head one of the many street gangs in the city. making it on the streets of the capital was no easy feat and inevitably his path had crossed that of the Royal Guard Captain - Kaizer.

The rhino had seen a lot of promise in the young lion, and offered the feline a place under his wing. The promise of a roof over his head and three squares a day was enough to sway the lion, and along with most of his gang, and against the wishes of the Council, they had been allowed as apprentices under the tutelage of Kaizer. The instincts of the rhino proved to be good, and save for a handful of the new recruits, all proved to be some of the most taleneted and trustworthy of the Royal Guard. Kaizer was still the Captain, though now Cross was in line to take up that mantle.

His guard duty rounds had brought him out to the gardens of the Palace, and movement along the path brought his nose to the air and his hand to the hilt of the sword at his back. A soft threatening growl was cut short as the small curvaceous rabbit stepped onto the path. Golden eyes narrowed as she spoke, immediately suspicious of her presence.

"What are you doing here?" Cross asked, his hand still on his sword, though he was trying to place her. The princess was often switching out her handmaidens and this small rabbit, quite beautiful he had to admit, could simply be playing coy. Often the children liked to tempt the guards, playing games with them, and Jin had been duped before.

"It is late little rabbit, and you should be inside. It is not safe for you out here." he said, though his hand dropped from his weapon as he gazed at her. It was hard not to notice her lush curves and her voice was like silk.

Yoni only giggled, a few fingers coming up to hide her smile, her nose wrinkling at him.
"Not safe for me?" Yoni asked, drawing closer. She stepped until she were inches from him, very inside of his personal space. "What makes you say that? You're not so tough looking either, you know."
The hand by her mouth had drawn down and touched at the revealed fur of his abdomen, one eyebrow raising at the feel of his muscles. It was as if he had been chiseled out of stone. Yoni looked back up at him from beneath her long lashes, almost pouting.

"Big muscles and a big sword don't mean very much," Yoni cooed, strolling around him. Her hand had traced gently along his side as she circled, feeling through his fur, almost tickling him.
"If your opponent is faster than you." She had gone around him completely, stopping at his front again. Yoni began to walk away. "I'm going, I'm going. Don't worry your fuzzy little head off." Yoni gave him a sultry gaze over her shoulder before she left, making sure she swung her hips just a little bit more than she needed to.

Later on, said rabbit was sitting inside of an old hunter's rest stop, the tiny building somewhat falling apart, but it had been her home for the past week or so. Needless to say, the rabbit couldn't really stay in one place for very long.
Spread out on the old oak table before her was the map she had been able to nick off of that lion, gently taken out of his waist. Yoni considered herself lucky that she had grabbed that rather than something useless. Get in, get out. Yoni was quick in her business.

The map in question was for a place known as Laevendell Forest, a place seldom gone through. Most people who dared to venture in did not make it out, but if they did, they were in a vegetative state, rambling on about the horrors they had seen. Laevendell was full of monsters of all sorts, supposedly ruled over by some enormous, ancient snake. What he was doing in there, however, was guarding riches unknown to man. Yoni was interested in the money, of course, but there were soft whispers of an elixir that could heal all wounds, cure all disease. A potion of life, if you will. That was what Yoni wanted.

Cross, for all his training and bravado, was not immune to the feminien charms and the little rabbit smelled so good. Her hand was soft on his body and her movements were almost hypnotizing as her hips swayed and her eyes looked up at him like dark pools he could just lose himself in. Her words made sense and yet he was mesmerized.

"You have a good night, little rabbit." he told her, and went back to his duties. It was only after several hours had passed and his replacement came, that Jin would realize that the map of the Forest had been stolen. It was not even his, not truly, and Kaizer had given it to him for safekeeping. It detailed the upcoming monthly exercises, the Royal Guard keeping their superior fighting skills honed with regular excursions into the forest. Very few ventured into that forest and went very far without meeting their end, and the areas that were on the map had been carefully detailed. An entry for each type of beast that had been encountered and what sort of tactics had been used to defeat it.

That he had the map lifted from his person by a little rabbit certainly irritated Cross and he knew he had to get it back. The scent of her was imprinted in his brain and if it was one thing that lion's did well, it was stalking. Going back out to the gardens he soon picked up her scent and he began to follow her trail. One of the best trackers and hunters in the Guard, Jin took his time. She was smart, and wily, and he lost her trail a few times, though eventually he picked it back up again, and stood outside a small ramshackle building.

The trail had taken him outside of the gates of Marrith, which he had expected, but her seductive ways had made him think that she'd not be caught dead in a place like... this. The smell of her was stronger here though, and Cross knew no fear, moving to bang upon the door.

"I know you're in there little rabbit, and you took something from me! I want it back!" Jin called out to her.

Yoni had been peacefully studying, sitting in an old chair as her fingers traced over the paths. She raised a brow at all the details that had been played out in regards to the monsters inside. The map was precious to her now, as she would be able to avoid the areas that were more swamped with danger.
She flinched at the sound of the banging on the door, and her fur rustled up in irritation at the lion's voice. Damn it. Yoni quickly got up from the table, surprised that he didn't just bust into the shack. Yoni would make sure he would regret it.

"What, you want this?" Yoni asked. At once, the shack seemed to be nearly exploding with light, as if someone had set off hundreds of flash bangs inside, conjuring the light of the sun. Yoni had managed to scurry her way out the back, rubbing a slightly singed hand off on her dress. So, she was a magic user, and probably a decent one at that. Yoni made up for her lack of strength with tricks and illusions.

Thank god for the slit in her dress otherwise she wouldn't even have been able to run. Yoni darted through the darkness of the woods, hoping that the blinding light would mess with Jin's vision for long enough for her to get some distance between them. She knew he had her scent, however, and there wasn't much she could do about that. Yoni would not leap into the murk of the swamp, soiling her clothes just to get away from him. The map had been folded up neatly and stuffed in the side of her dress, hidden beneath the dark lace and her own body.
Yoni strayed from the path as quickly as she could, burying herself in the shadowed underbelly of the forest. She knew better than to stop moving and try to hide. Yoni would run until she was certain he would lose her scent.

Jin realized he should have just busted in and gave a loud guttural snarl as the lightshow went off, momentarily blinding him, though his keen ears picked up her retreat and the lion burst through the door, following after with a roar and crashing through the back wall in his anger. The small building, which was on the verge of being delapidated anyway, soon crashed in on itself as Jin gave chase.

"You'll return to me what is rightfully mine, little thief!" he growled, and though he had lost her for the moment, Jin knew her scent and was right behind her, much easier to follow than when he had tracked her down after a several hour headstart last time. The lion had to admit that the rabbit was fast, yet they seemed fairly evenly matched in some ways. He was taller and his legs ate up the ground faster, but she was far more maneuverable and managed to always stay ahead.

"Give up little rabbit and I promise not to hurt you." Jin called out to her. She was able to move through the brambles and thickets much faster than he was, though sometimes he went over them, and by now he'd drawn his short blade and could use it as a way to hack through the underbrush.

Unnoticed by the both of them,as Yoni passed through a particularly thick piece of underbrush, the vines and leaves all moved on their own, and in a matter of moments one of the many forest monsters had made itself known, lashing out with a tendril of vines to lash them around Yoni's leg.

The doe was just about to throw something back at him, probably another light burst, when she landed flat on her face, something gripped painfully tight around her calf. On instinct, she let out a noisy screech and thumped at the ground with her free foot, a signal to other rabbits. It was very likely that none would come to her rescue.
The monster that had caught her let out a guttural sound, dragging her through the dirt. Yoni wailed again, briefly thankful that Jin had followed her. Then again, he might sit back and watch as she was torn to shreds by the plant beast, take his map back, and go on his merry way.

Yoni managed to twist onto her back, her hands balling up into little fists before she threw something out of them. A shock went through the air like a lightning bolt, a sphere of crackling light before it exploded on the face of the beast. It let out another shrill cry, but did not loosen it's firm hold on her ankle.
Had Yoni known Jin's name, she would have called it. He'd only threaten to hurt her, so she was under the faint assumption he probably wouldn't actually let her get eaten alive. The beast gnashed it's teeth, it's massive head hurdling towards the rabbit. She rolled to the side just in time, ignoring the bite of rocks and underbrush as she set the creature alight again, kicking it ceaselessly with her free foot. She'd put a dent in the monster, but it was still alive.

Jin was close when he heard her cry out, and then felt and heard the powerful thumping on the ground. He'd seen and heard enough rabbits to know that sound and he burst through the underbrush to see the female grabbed by one of the nastier beasts of the forest. A tendriculos. Even as she smashed her powerful back legs into it, and blasted at it with what magic she could muster, the beast pulled in more vines and surrounding plant life to heal itself. They were notoriously hard to hurt and even harder to kill.

The doe was almost frantic and yet despite their differences Jin knew that he couldn't let her die. Sheathing the short blade he'd been using he unsheathed the large hooked blade on his back and spoke a single word. "Ignus!", to which the blade burst into flame. Jin swung the blade in a vicious arc at the plant creature, which recoiled from the heat, though several long tendrils went up in flame and fell to ash rather quickly. In fact, though it was obviously reluctant to give up the rabbit, Yoni was let loose as the beast turned all its attention onto the lion. Jin laid about himself with the fiery blade, turning back all attempts to wrap him in tendrils and vines.

Soon the monster had little ways to attack and Jin thrust the blade into the 'body', center mass. With a cry the plant wilted a bit and then whatever animating force had given the plants their life and mobilization seemed to flee. The beast was gone and Jin turned to the rabbit, his face stern.

"You shouldn't have come out here alone." he said, and extended a hand down to her to help her up. "Your leg looks like it might need some bandages, and I bet it goes numb soon if it hasn't already. If you want to get out of here you'll let me help you. C'mon." Jin said and kept his hand extended. "The name's Jin Cross. You can call me Jin, or you can call me Cross. I answer to both. What's your name?" he asked, trying to make polite conversation, knowing that might help set her mind at ease. There was no need to be cruel.

Yoni said a silent prayer of thanks as Jin came to her side. The moment she was let loose, Yoni bolted, scooting back a little and trying to stand. Immediately, she fell on her backside again with a little thump, discovering that she couldn't feel her leg. For a moment she was panicked, thinking the creature had permanently numbed her leg, but Jin offered some comfort.

"I'm fine," Yoni grumbled, though she clearly wasn't. She did take his hand, hers so pathetically tiny in his, allowing him to help her up. Yoni put her foot down very slowly, struggling to find her balance when she couldn't feel her leg much, if at all, from the knee down. Yoni frowned down at her feet.

"Yoni," she said, looking back up to him. "I'm called Yoni." She sighed, fussing around in a tiny satchel that hung off of her left hip. She withdrew a vial of what looked like flour, dumping it onto her leg. She pet it into her fur, mumbling something under her breath as she did so. Yoni stood precisely where she was, knowing she wouldn't be able to get very far for a little while.
"Why did you help me?" Yoni said, not acting very grateful to the fact he had saved her from certain doom. "If you want your map back, I left it in the shack, so you can go dig it out of the debris yourself." She folded her arms and turned her nose away, acting the perfect picture of a bratty child.

The little rabbit lied through her teeth, and Jin knew it, the beat of the heart in her chest giving her away. It was extremely hard to lie to a predator species, and it was what kept them so honest.... and to some people it was also what made them so cold. That was what the prey species said anyway. They did not put on airs, and they were almost brutal in all their dealings. Jin was no exception. Yet there was a difference between brutality and the simple facts of life, and true cruelty. Jin was never cruel.

"We can't stand out here in the forest. You know it is not safe." he told her, and sheathed the sword before bending to pick her up in his arms. "We need to get out of here, and I know the map is not back at the shack. Now, I don't blame you for taking it, but right now we need to get moving. The forest is dangerous enough in the day, but downright deadly at night."

Jin didn't let her protest too much, and if Yoni insisted on squirming out of his arms then he had no qualms about letting her stay behind and take her chances. Bum leg and all. But so long as she allowed him to then the lion would carry her out of the forest. "What do you think you're going to do out here in the forest anyway? Besides make a decent snack?" Jin asked her. Despite himself, the soft roundness of the rabbit and the way she smelled was just as intoxicating as before, and Jin picked his way carefully through the paths back the way they'd come, his pace a little slow if only to spend a few more minutes with her.

Yoni let out a noisy squeak when he scooped her off of her feet.
"H-Hey!" Yoni protested, squirming for a few moments, reaching up suddenly and grabbing onto him. She wasn't really interested in being carried, but now that she was, Yoni was more concerned about falling. She didn't realize just how enormous the lion was until she was in his arms. Yoni found herself blushing a little, something that never happened unless she wanted it to, one of her many tactics to seduce men.

"Had you not come bothering me, I would have been fine in that little shack," Yoni grumbled, keeping one tiny hand in his mane. It was so soft and thick, her senses clouded with his musk. Yoni refused to look at his face, instead opting for tilting her head so she could see where they were going.
After awhile, the feeling had mostly come back into Yoni's leg, but she didn't try to get down from Jin's arms. Perhaps it was his warmth in the cool of the night that she enjoyed, or something else. Either way, Yoni wouldn't bring it up.

When they had made it back to the shack, Yoni frowned at what it had become. She'd had some interesting personal belongings in there, but probably not important enough for her to go digging around in them.
"Well, go find your map," Yoni said, finally wriggling out of his grasp. She took a few slow steps before finding that she was alright to walk. "And I'm so sorry, mister, for taking it from you. I've learned my lesson, I'll never steal again." Rolling her eyes, Yoni waved him off and began to head in the other direction.

Even though this was not that sort of situation, the squeak that Yoni emitted as he scooped her up wa rather adorable and as Jin carried her he found he rather liked her nestled in his arms. When he had sat her down though, and her flippant remarks brought a smirk, as she started to walk away he grabbed her arm. His grip was not overly tight, but neither was she going to break away from him.

Without a word his hands began to frisk her, starting at her lower legs, Jin bending deep to accomplish that and they moved upward. "I know you have to have that map, and I don't believe it was in that shack." he told her bluntly, and he felt a rectangular flat item close to her body, his hand slipping into the low cut neckline of her dress and finding the folded parchment under her breast. That breast was soft and pillowy and Jin couldn't help but give a little squeeze and fondle as he pulled the map out, a smug look on his face.

"So what do you have to say for yourself, Yoni? You really think I am so stupid?" he asked, her dress askew at the neckline, her breast nearly exposed and Jin not trying to hide the fact that he was ogling her. "So what did you want this map for anyway, little rabbit?" he asked, curious.

Yoni was just about to try and tear herself from his grasp, perhaps try to set him in fire, when he whirled her around and began patting up her legs.
"Hey!" Yoni squeaked, wobbling backwards a little bit. She had a vague idea of what he was doing, but she didn't enjoy it in the slightest. Yoni put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him back, but it was like throwing herself at a brick wall. There was just no moving him.

Yoni cried out loudly as he shoved his large paw into her breast. Her skin was indeed warm and plush, her nipple hardening slightly from just the contact. If he felt carefully enough, he would notice that her nipple was pierced, a barbell going right through the middle.
She tore her body from his, her cheeks flush with embarrassment burning through her fur.
"What's wrong with you!?" Yoni snapped, covering her chest with her arms and fixing her messed up dress. She momentarily regretted not wearing a bra.

"Like I should tell you, asshole," Yoni said, scowling. She showed him her back, though kept her head turned to the side, wanting to keep an eye on him. Her heart was racing from him subduing her so easily, taking what he wanted.
"And yes, I do think you're stupid if you don't know what's actually in that forest. Considering you don't already know, there's an old snake god in there, and he's guarding some sort of potion of healing. And I don't mean closing little wounds, I mean curing diseases and fixing amputated limbs."

Cross smirked as her nipple hardened a bit, and though it was due to the piercing, which kept her nipple erect all the time, he knew she'd reacted to his touch. "No need to blush, little rabbit. I am sure that you've endured worse." Jin teased, and as she spoke about the large snake-god, he nodded. "Who ever said that I didn't know what lies in the depths of that forest? I asked what you wanted the map for. That old snake god has a name you know - Set. He's not to be fucked with." Jin said, his voice growing stern.

"What makes you think you can get in there to take that elixir? For Set you'd be nothing but a snack and he'd not hesitate to eat you. In fact, he'd probably eat you just for entering the forest, might even torture you first if he knew you wanted that elixir." Jin said, actually growing cross at her apparent stupidity. "There's no way I'm going to talk you out of it though is there?" he asked, already knowing the answer. In some ways he thought about letting her just hop along to her doom, and yet he knew he couldn't do that.

"Set has been causing a bit of a problem in some of the outlying villages. Killing livestock and the like." Jin mused. "How would you feel if I offered to help you?"

Yoni only rolled her eyes, crossing her arms a little tighter below her bust. To her, it seemed fairly obvious what she had wanted to map for. Brave the darkness of the forest, get the potion, and do whatever with it. Yoni hadn't really thought about what she would do when she obtained it, perhaps hold onto it should it come in handy for her or anyone she cared about. Well, Yoni didn't really care about anyone but herself, so, handy just for her.

"No, you're not going to talk me out of it," Yoni said as Jin answered his own question. She knew it was probably not the best of ideas, but should she be able to grab it, she'd be set for life. At least, until age caught up with her. She didn't really believe the elixir would grant her immortality, nor did she think she would really want to live forever.
"You want to help me?" Yoni questioned, a brow raising. "A thief. You want to help the burglar steal something?" Some vigilante he was. Sure, the god had been slaughtering innocent people just for fun, but it seemed odd to the doe that Jin would help her, even if it meant for the greater good. She mulled it over, looking at the dark sky above them.

"Fine," Yoni said after a long thought. "But don't get in my way, don't piss me off, don't try to keep me from stealing shit along the way, and certainly don't touch me anymore." Yoni scowled, her fur a little ruffled. She wasn't very keen on touching and being touched to begin with, so him groping her had not settled well with the little rabbit.

Jin waited for her decision but let her appear as if she was in control. She really didn't have much say whether he went along or not, and he knew she'd be glad for his company. "Alright then Yoni, sounds like we need to do some planning. The sun is going to be up soon, and I have a feeling there might have been a few things in that shack you might want to retrieve. I can help you look if you want. Whatever you decide, we need to head back to someplace secure. My place will work just fine, but if you steal anything... I'll cut your hands off." he told her, quite serious.

Then, taking a little time, if Yoni wanted to, Jin would help move the heavier parts of the collapsed shack and soon enough they were headed back to his home. It was a small affair, but cozy, and quite roomy for the rabbit. Jin turned to the rabbit. "You're welcome here in my home. I invited you. I want you to think about that hospitality before you do anything stupid, ok? We both need to get some rest, and we both work better at night. There's a washroom at the end of the hall if you need to get cleaned up, and I have some spare clothing you could borrow. It's big for you, but clean." Jin said. "You hungry?" he asked.

"I'm not going to do anything stupid," Yoni grumbled, removing her knapsack and setting it by the front door. She was happy to have been able to retrieve a few important things from the rubble, and she actually accepted Jin's help. It went without saying that Yoni was awfully stubborn, especially for a rabbit. She looked around his home curiously, not interested in taking anything she saw. It didn't seem like Jin had many valuables, as least not out in the open.

"I don't eat much," Yoni said over her shoulder, then peeked down the hall. She couldn't remember the last time she'd had a nice, hot bath. Being homeless often led to bathing in rivers or ponds, and while it was nice during the summer, trying to do it when it was cold out was rather difficult.
"Excuse me," Yoni said, then picked her sack from the floor and headed to the washroom. Once inside, she stared at the lock on the door until she was certain she had locked it, trying to tug it open a few times to no avail. Only then did Yoni run the water in the tub, strip her clothes, and sink into the heat. Yoni would have purred if she were able to, wanting to savor it for as long as she could have. God only knew when she'd be able to take a hot bath again.

Jin would keep a close eye on the rabbit as she looked around his home. He was not a rich person, and yet he was trusting Yoni to be true to her word. It was the least she could do since he'd already saved her life. Getting into the icebox he started to prepare a nice little meal for them, leaving meat out of her things, and fixing her a nice salad. For himself he fixed a thick sandwich and then he remembered that she might need something to wear. Going to his room he grabbed a clean shirt, which would be much too large for her and act as a nightgown as well. Walking to the washroom he knocked softly. "I'll set this shirt just outside the door for you Yoni. You're welcome to wear it, and we can get your clothing washed." he called to her, and did not try to enter.

Leaving the shirt folded neatly just outside the door Jin walked back to the kitchen and finished up making their meals and waited patiently for the little rabbit. The fact that a lovely young lady was naked in his home was not lost on the lion, and he was starting to think this little partnership, as fragile as it was, might be kind of fun.

Yoni stayed in the bath until she was certain her flesh was going to wrinkle. As reluctant as she was to get out, Yoni dried herself off quickly and opened the door just a crack, peeking at the folded up shirt on the floor. A tiny, white hand reached out and grabbed it before drawing back into the washroom, the door locking shut once more.

The doe put on clean panties and somewhat begrudgingly donned his shirt. It stopped just above her knees and she pouted at herself in the mirror. Yoni not only wore seductive clothing as a means to seduce and trick men, but she also liked the way it made her feel. It was empowering, somehow. Another brief study of her body in the mirror before she exited, carrying her knapsack.
"Where can I wash my clothes?" Yoni was standing in the doorway to his kitchen, a folded pile of laundry in her hands. It would appear she had more articles than just her sultry dress, but the opportunity to wash them would not be lost on her.

Once he showed her the wash basin, Yoni tied her hair into a loose bun atop her head and set to work, not wanting him to do it for her. It went without saying that the rabbit did not want Jin to be handling her intimates.

Jin gestured to the table where their food waited when Yoni came out of the washroom, and said, "I made us a meal whenever you get hungry." he told her, and once he showed her where she could wash her things he went to the washroom himself and stripped down, and gave himself a bath. He did not sit and soak as Yoni had and instead washed diligently. The smell of Yoni lingered in the room and Jin found it rather nice, and as he got out of the tub to dry off he became aware that he'd partially slipped from his sheath.

It had been a very long time since Jin had been with a woman, and the fact that Yoni was in his home, and he'd saved her life earlier... she owed him a little, didn't she? She'd stolen from him to begin with as well. Padding to the area where she was washing her clothing, the thought of that small rabbit and that body she had... Jin slipped into the room, and saw her bent over the basin. He was aware that she likely knew he was there and it didn't bother him one bit.

"You look really nice bent over that basin Yoni." he said, the compliment actually quite honest as he moved up behind her, lifting the hem of the shirt she wore to get a peek at her shapely behind and that little puffball tail. "I get awfully lonely here by myself little rabbit." he told her, his massive paw sliding up the back of her thigh to fill his palm with the curve of her ass, playing teasingly with her tail for a moment.

Yoni hummed to herself as she scrubbed at her clothing, hanging them up to dry before moving to the next. Should things turn out well, maybe the doe would consider spending more time with Jin, at least for a little while. He could stop her from thieving from him, but it would appear that stealing from others and manipulating them were in her blood. As far as Yoni was concerned, there was no getting away from her not-so-innocent ways. She'd always be a thief.

The rabbit heard him enter the room, but she figured he was just grabbing something. She ignored it until she heard his voice and she paused, her hands still in the bucket. Yoni flinched visibly when he lifted the shirt she wore, exposing her plump backside and touching her there, squeezing at her skin. Yoni dropped the garment she was holding back into the bucket with a wet, heavy plop and stood up straight, turning to face him and stepping back a little. She almost knocked over the bucket and she looked up at him, wide-eyed.

"What are you doing, Cross?" Yoni snapped, trying to sound angry, but her voice was wavering. It seemed obvious what he was doing, what he was trying to imply, but Yoni clearly didn't want to believe it. She scowled, reaching up the front of her shirt. A belt had been buckled around her waist and in it, a knife that she didn't think she would need, but almost always had strapped to her in some fashion, if not for her own safety. Yoni could always set him on fire, but for now she would just try to scare him off.
"Back off," Yoni grumbled, the knife in her hand. She didn't point it at him yet. This had happened to Yoni before, being cornered by someone who obviously wanted something that she seldom gave. With it always came a strange thrill, the chance of being captured and taken. Of course it hadn't happened yet, but Jin was the largest fur to catch her off guard like this. Somehow she felt more naked in the t-shirt than she did in her form-fitting dresses. Her hand trembled.

Jin saw the knife, and saw the fear in her eyes. He knew she was a thief, and he had a good idea that she used her looks and her feminine wiles to dupe people all the time. The thing was, she might have been a thief, and she might have actually been very skilled with the knife, but Jin was a warrior, born and trained and she didn't scare him in the slightest. In fact, he was now almost fully exposed, his bright red cock hanging between his legs now, fully erect from its sheath.

"Now now... no need for that Yoni. I know you duped me to get the map, tricked me and distracted me. I still saved your life. I still have given you a place to stay, and have fixed food to fill your belly. As I see it, a little bit of love is the least you can give me to show some gratitude. Were it not for me then your bones would be decorating the forest floor as we speak." Jin said, and his tone held more than a little veracity.

Despite his size, the lion was fast, and Yoni really didn't have anywhere to go as Jin's hand snapped out to try and catch her wrist as he would move his bulk to press her against the wall, using his size and strength to his best advantage in the small space where her movement would be limited.

Yoni glanced briefly down at his member and her eyes widened somewhat. Yeah, that was not fitting inside of her. She thought she wanted to get away from him before, but she was desperate now. Yoni scooted to the side somewhat as he spoke, trying to get around him, but he was considerably faster than her.

The doe squealed noisily as she was thrust against the wall, his hand around her wrist slamming her own near her head and knocking the knife from the fingers, the weapon clattering uselessly on the floor. She squirmed like a stuck, well, rabbit, shutting her eyes and trying to kick at him. Jin's body nearly doubled her own in size, preventing her from lifting her legs to get a good kick. With one hand pinned, the other punched at him uselessly, barely able to reach his chin as she cuffed him.

"Stop it!" Yoni whimpered, her fear catching up to her, making her knees weak. Her stomach was churning, her heart beating so fast she felt as if it would burst from her chest. She opened her eyes, trying to give him an angry look, but they could both smell the fear radiating off of her. Yoni thrashed until she managed to bring a leg up, pressing it into his stomach and pushing, putting a tiny bit of distance between them. It would only last so long.

Jin had no desire to harm her. But hurting her was something else, and though she managed to bring one leg up to push him away a little, he kept hold of her wrist. It was one leg versus his entire body and the lion growled low in his chest and pressed forward, the way her leg was up between them parting her thighs just enough so that as Jin forced himself forward that throbbing member between his legs pressed at the apex of her thighs and along her inner thigh.

"Don't be so ungrateful." Jin said, and his free hand reached down, her panties ripped from her body to reveal her soft pink pussy. It was enough that Jin knew he had to have her then. The smell of her fear and her cunt was a heady mix and the lion used the hand that had ripped away her panties to wrap about her throat and hold her in place as the hand gripping her wrist would move her leg between them, slowly. Only once she was completely pinned to the wall did Jin move her in such a way that his hot throbbing cock rubbed over her pussy, feeling the heat from her.

"You're so beautiful." Jin breathed to her and he lifted her slightly, pressed against the wall to make up some of the height difference, and as he shifted his hip, the swollen head of his cock pressed at her little bunnypuss. Jin had not entered her yet, but in another moment he would.

Yoni regretted suddenly bringing her leg up as he pressed forward, pinning it there as he ground his cock against her leg. The destruction of her panties brought a loud cry from her throat, her back arching as she thrashed in his grip, panting heavily. Her ears were flat against her head, her face turned away from him as she writhed.

"Please, I'm not..!" Aroused was the word that she couldn't say, her tiny cunt likely not slick enough to accept him. She had a feeling that her pleasure was not at the top of his list of concerns, but him forcing his way into her likely non-lubricated pussy was going to be a somewhat more difficult task.
Yoni squeaked when her foot left the floor and her hand came down to grasp upon his shoulder, almost holding on to him. It would appear she was scared of falling and she trembled, opening her eyes and looking at him somewhat desperately. Yoni hoped he could spare her the mercy she didn't deserve.

His truth was not lost on her. She had robbed him, like so many others, and he'd brought her into his home and cared for her to some degree. He even gave her his own clothing for her comfort, albeit he had destroyed some of hers. Had Jin asked politely, tried to reason with her, perhaps Yoni would have seen his way and given herself up willingly. Some royal guard he was, ravaging a tiny doe like herself.
Yoni bit her lip, looking up at him somewhat teary-eyed, her breathing growing unsteady as he gripped her throat.
"Please," Yoni whimpered again, softly, her resistance beginning to fade.

Back
Top Bottom