Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

"C’mon Charlie kiss it!" I laugh, giggling uncontrollably now as I chase his retreating face with the ball of my foot, "Don't you like my feet?? <giggle!> Aren't they pretty?? <giggle giggle!>"

He's trying to back away, but laying down on the bed like this there's only so far he can go and my legs are longggg and my feet are, like, bigggg. In fact haha look at them on his face they're so big they're like big woman feet like size 11 or 12 now squashing his little man face around haha. I can tell he doesn't like it but part of him reeeeeeally likes it does that make sense lol??

Firmly - maybe too firmly oopsies! - I push his head down, back into the pillow.

"C'mon. kiss my foot and I'll let you go..." I say, keeping his face squished under my foot but dropping my voice to a tender coo, "Kiss it and I'll help you get back to sleep...I'll be so nice..."

Oh my god do I have a choice? She has me trapped and, besides, do I really want to deny - nnnnghhh - how fucking sexy this is?

Yes yes yes - I'm uncomfortable with kissing her feet, with the submissiveness it implies. I'm not a "foot guy" but these feelings I get from thinking about her being dominant, about her physical strength over me, are gripping. And this - her foot in my face, me being asked to acknowledge these thoughts - it's spine-tingling...

...so, yes, I kiss her foot, on her soft inner arch. I kiss the foot of this needy, unstable, possibly psychotic girl.

<muah.>

Oh haha. Oh hahahaha. Oh hahahahahahaha!

I can't believe I fucking have Charles Hogan kissing my feet hahaha!

I giggle but awwww I know I know I know I can't make fun of him too much for this. I can't, like, tease him too much. He's fragile. He hasn't been able to sleep without me. And he's exhausted. He's stressed out, he's injured. He's gotten shorter and he doesn't realize why...that must be upsetting. He's always so fucking horny all the time and just my presence is sorta overwhelming to him I know. He's not the man he used to be...

...he's better.

But look at him. Poor thing...I know I have to be gentle.

"Oh, good boyyyy..." I coo, slowly pulling my foot back away from his face after he kisses it, right on my sole, "I liked that..." I do my best, I really do, to keep from giggling again. He looks so embarrassed, so sheepish, when I sit back up and look down at him. I know being made to kiss a girl's foot must be sorta, like, emasculating. Especially when she outweighs you by I dunno fifty pounds or something (probably more lol). It is really fucking fun and empowering and mmmmmakes me warm inside but here lemme treat him how I know he likes to be treated...

I look down at him, sitting next to him on the bed again, and pet his messy hair softly. "I know, I know baby," I purr, in my most tender voice, "you don't want to suck on my toes..." I watch him looking at me...he's kinda looking at my thighs, my hips. I can sense the apprehension and the nervousness and the crippling arousal he's feeling. No way he's going to be able to sleep unless I do something.

I stop petting his hair, and take hold of the zipper of my top.

"...let's think of something else for you to suck on."

??? "...let's think of something else for you to suck on." ???

oh shit.

eqqgrl.gif

My mouth gapes as she unzips her top, halfway down, and squashes her breasts together between her arms as she leans in over me...

"oh my god..." I hear myself whine, as her cleavage just fills my world...

"Now, sweetie, I think you'll feel better, I think you'll sleep better..." I say, spreading the neckline of my sweatshirt a bit to give him a better view as my boobs bulge out super big above my zipper when I squeeze them together, "...if you have something in your mouth."

I can't help but smile as he whines again, another little 'oh my god' while gazing right into my cleavage.

"So, hmmm, honey...do you have any ideas?" I ask, aware of the warm pheromones - I just got done at the gym and I'm dripping with them! - just flowing from my exposed chest and all over him, "somthing you could put in your mouth, to suck on, to help you sleep..?" I know I'm teasing him again I can't help it haha! Meanwhile he's gazing, gazing, gazing into my tits imagining something nice to nuzzle up to and suck on and I can feel him imprinting again, I can feel the effect these chemicals from my skin have on him and how they've made him look at me different than before. Made him think in different ways about me. Ways that make me feel warm and strong and capable of providing for him, providing everything he needs.

And I feel empowered, seeing just how needy he is. Empowered and bold and I smile, looking down at him.

"You never really had a good mommy, did you?" I say, with a pout in my voice but with words and a smile springing from a dark excitement inside me, "Maybe that's why you have this oral fixation? Maybe your mommy didn't nurse you enough?"

I feel him shudder below me...

"Oh m-my god, Kat...wh-what are you doing?"

I ask her this as I stare into her cleavage, into the dark valley between her huge soft breasts. I ask her this as my body has begun to twitch and spasm, moving of its own accord. My hips have begun to slowly, haltingly pump, fucking the air between she and me. She pulled down the sheet so I'm fully exposed, naked in front of her.

What is she doing? This is not just teasing, not just seduction...it feels as if she's actually doing something to me, changing me in some way. Whatever is happening, I'm breathing in her perfume like a drug and it makes me want to bury my face into her.

I don't know what to do: complain, tell her to leave me be, or beg for her hand, beg for release. I end up only managing a groan, as she pulls back her shoulders and draws a deep breath, bulging her breasts even further above the neckline of her top.

"Honey, maybe you're like this, maybe you're stuck in this oral phase," I suggest, watching his skinny body tensing, hips slowly bucking, boner wagging back and forth, "because of your mom?" Haha I'm trying to sound smart I'm trying to sound sympathetic and understanding but I'm really just dragging him deeper, imprinting him more and more onto me. Getting him more attached to me, bonding him to me.

"Maybe she didn't breastfeed you as much as she should have?" I intimate, letting the thickest wave of pheromones yet roll off of me, down onto him...

With her so close, I'm aware of the smell of her, so fresh from the gym. Beyond the display of her big breasts, beyond her captivating voice, just that - just the scent of her skin, so floral, so feminine - is enthralling. Enthralling and seductive and entirely crippling. I can't move let alone move away. I can't speak let alone refute, argue or disagree. I can barely breathe let alone avoid inhaling deeply this essence of woman coming off her skin.

But somehow, to answer her, I find my voice in the dim light. "D-did she br-br-breastfeed me..?" I answer, staring deep into the fullest, softest bosom I have ever seen as I flush red, humiliated over the excitement this is bringing me,, "N-No...m-m-maybe not..?"

"No, she didn't," I continue, "You're stuck in this oral phase because mommy didn't nurse you. She didn't take care of you the right way." This all may sound funny coming from me but I've been through so much therapy in my life that I could probably write a book on this stuff haha. So cool that it's coming in so useful...

"She didn't know what you needed, she didn't," I explain, knowing I have his utter attention because of my boobs, my pheromones, and what I'm starting to suggest. "But I do, baby...I know," I say, my voice low and tender in the dark, "I know what you need, I can take care of you, much better than she ever did..."

And now I'm letting my pheromones flow, freely, washing the over him, opening up his mind for me again and setting myself in there, establishing myself as an image, an archetype (like that word lol?), slowly replacing her...

"I know what you need, baby." I've started to purrrr, and I'm smiling, watching how his thin hips have found their own futile rhythm, fucking the air like that. Watching his face, gaping and staring, unabashedly leering at my breasts while his jaw works, spastic and needy. "Look at your little mouth moving like that. I know what you need, baby..." I repeat, "...do you want me to give it to you?"

He whines, weakly...I know it's a 'yes'.

"Okay, baby," I say, "I want you to suck your thumb."

I'm confused, but it seems simple. It's what'll make me feel better, it's what'll make her happy. But dimly I know there's something about it, something wrong, that I should fight...

"Wh-whu-what..?" I stutter, freezing in place.

Ha I thought he might need a little convincing. I figure I'll just turn up the juice.

So, taking his right hand into mine, I lean in towards him a little more and redouble how much I'm pressing my big, big boobs together in front of his face, making them just totally bulge up out of my top. I turn on my sweetest voice and just lay it onto him...

"I want you to suck your thumb, baby," I repeat, moving his hand closer to his face, gently arranging his fingers and thumb just right, in front of his mouth,"show me how you need me. That's right...it'll help you sleep, having something in your mouth, sucking..."

I urge his hand, his thumb, to his lips and watch eagerly as they start to part.

"That's right, good boy," I encourage him, trying to keep too much excitement from brightening my voice, "open up...suck your thumb for me..."

It's like I'm watching her breasts growing two sizes as they swell out of her sweatshirt, nearly right into my face. Here, even in the dark, I can see every little pore, smell them, almost feel the softness of her skin. It makes me freeze all the more, the exploding arousal heaped atop the shame and ignominy over what I'm being asked to do...

"n-n-n-no...." I breathe, barely a word - even as I feel my thumb meet my lips and I open my mouth...

"C'mon, do it for me, suck your thumb," I urge, smiling, knowing it's already done, "You know I'd do anything for you..."

At that, having slid the thumb of his right hand all the way into his mouth, I bring my face closer to his and he moans as I reach down and take hold of his hard, twitching cock. OOooo it's so ready haha! The poor thing is about to explode! "Shhhhhh...." I quiet him with a warm, direct gaze into his pleading, watery eyes as his hips buck into my grip down below. "Now, you just go ahead, look into my eyes, and suck your thumb..." I say, "suck on it, in your mouth, and maybe I'll put something else into mine..."

My cock, as she grabs it, is raw and sore but her touch is like a balm. I need to come, badly. But she grips me tight, squeezing - I'm not to come yet, that's what her hand is telling me. And her eyes, looking into mine, deeply, tell me this: Suck.

And so I start to suck my thumb, peering up in a frightening arousal into her emerald green eyes. I suck my thumb like an infant, feeling myself laid bare under her gaze., under eyes that catch fire watching me, eyes that suddenly blaze with excitement and victory...

...oh god what am I doing???

"That's right, baby," I say, the dark thrill singing in my voice as he does as he's told, "suck your thumb for me, suck it for me, Charleee..."

It's like I'm watching him shrink, as I gaze into his eyes. Shrink in humiliation, shrink in the knowledge that I've reduced him to this, all for the promise of what I could do for him with a tender hand or wet mmmouth, with a gentle voice or a soft breast. I'm watching Charles Hogan suck his thumb for me like a baby, because that's how he wants me to treat him. And he knows it. Oh god, he knowwwws itt...

"Oh, that's good, baby, that's so gooooood," I coo, as he's begging me with his eyes to finish him, as he sucks his thumb. My own mouth is hungry, and I can feel it, suddenly, that I need him again...desperately. Mmmm I wannttt

"You just keep sucking," I tell him, breathlessly now, as I lean down the bed and pull my hair back behind my head, "keep sucking and think about all the ways I can take care of you..." His throbbing shaft in my hand, I ready my throat for him and my eyes widen in excitement as they lock themselves on his cock. "I'm gonna help you fall asleep now, honey..." I say, now a woman possessed, and open my mouth up wide...

I last about three seconds, three seconds after her head dives into my hips and utterly swallows my huge, raw-rubbed cock to the hilt.

"MmmmnnMmmnnMmmnnn..!!" is all I can manage, sucking my thumb as she, finally, sucks me off and swallows load after load of all I can give, more than I should have after the day I've been through. Where is it all coming from?!?

As incredulous and horrified as I am, Kat seems equally thrilled and proudly ebullient, and my last conscious vision before I black out is of her finally sliding up off my softening member, sitting up and smiling down at me with knowing eyes...

I left him there, finally around 1am or so, in bed - still with his thumb in his mouth as he slept haha - after having gotten him tucked in and settled. I made sure his phone was still set up not to bother him and checked a few things on it...it seemed okay aside from some more weird emails from his bank and his cell phone company. I deleted those without reading too much into them...I'm not a total snoop okay yes I am haha! But anyway no need for any more stress for him, right? So I got rid of them. He's got to rest rest rest and relax I'm sure he'll sort this out later.

After closing his bedroom door behind myself, leaving him to sleep in the dark, I made myself a couple protein shakes while absentmindedly finding things to pick up and clean and rearrange. I had kicked off my sneakers as soon as I got inside, earlier, and the cool tile of the kitchen floor feels good on my bare feet which seem like they have growing pains or haha could have be just from the tight shoes - I HAVE to find new ones.

And also this sports bra. Ugh. I don't know how many times I've readjusted it. I should just face it I need to ditch it. I've only worn it, like, twice and already - here I am looking at myself in the mirror in my room - I'm totally pooching out the sides. More now than earlier this evening, too lol so crazy.

It gets me thinking - after I peel it off and look at myself again, posing this way and that to check out these huge boobs - about how things are going with Charles these days. So much different than they've been with other guys, before. It's like I can barely remember them, when I think about them. There was that teacher at the high school my third foster family had me at - ha I don't even remember his name now just that bald head of his and that weird mustache. That ended sooooo bad (for him, anyway poor guy nah i don't fuckin care). And the artist kid at the same school he should never had said what he said or did what he did with her he would be fine now if he hadnt tho if i rmembr he was pretty cute. But not as cute as my Charleeeee !!!

With effort I peel off my also-too-tight grey yoga pants and toss them in the pile of stuff that sooo needs to get in the laundry soon. Good fuckin god look at my hips they're not a skinny girl's hips anymore for sure lol. Then I turn around in the mirror and actually start giggling when I see how big its getting, especially looking at my waist which just keeps looking tinier and tinier.

Yes, things are going to be different with Charles and me, I can feel it. Who else was there, back then? There was the one guard at that hospital in - was it Ohio? Indiana? I liked his tattoos it sucks that he turned out to be so rough I don't like rough but i showed him i can play rough too haha right remember that? Ooo the meds they made me take after that and the treatments all the EST and whatever made like everythhing a blur for a long time but then was there another guard there? I forgettt ha I'm such a ditz.

They never told me I'm a ditz, like, an official diagnosis haha but i know it I accept it. But I'm good at other things, and I know I'm going to be good taking care of Charles. Because that's how it's going to be different, with him. It won't be like other guys. I don't need him to take care of me like i needed that one doctor that was assigned to me in Florida who was so nice with his nice beard and his nice glasses and his nice mouth and little cock that he made me suck. No with Charles I'm going to be taking care of him. He's going to need me. I can tell already, how he's changing, how I'm changing. He's going to need me more and more and more and not just in the ways that other guys have told me they needed me. Like that friend of my dad's - omigod i was so little, was I even 13?? - that told me he needed me. I know I didn't look like a 13 year old back then with my boobs and my long legs but ugh i gotta stop thinking about him and what happened to him and then my mom. that'll get me thinkingabout my daddy and then i'll wanna cry haha.

Every guy that i've been with before, I think to myself as I slip on an old, soft, thin t-shirt of his I found to sleep it, has ended up getting hurt. Wow look at how I fill this thing out haha. But not Charles. With Charles it's going to be different. I can feel it.

I should probably try to sleep !!!

Ahhhhhhh.....!

I wake up feeling like a new man. Wow did I sleep good! Like a total rock. The sun is coming through the shades, it's obviously late in the morning or even early in the afternoon - but I have no idea what time it is. When I reach for my phone the battery's dead, and I have no clock...and no charger here by the bed. But, whatever...it's Sunday (it is Sunday, right?) and I've got nowhere to go.

She's put some stuff on the chair, next to the bed, for me. A set of clothing - ha I've been naked forever! A small pile of graphic novels I don't recognize. A bottle of water.

I reach for the water first - mouth is really dry, for some reason - and take a swig. Then I reach for the set of cotton shorts she chose for me.

Wow I really needed the rest, I think, as I kick down the covers and start to push my legs through the shorts. Man, I was a mess last night! Some of it - a lot of it, actually - is foggy. My memories are hazy. I guess I was so exhausted from, man, all that sex yesterday that It really screwed me up. But jeez things got hot again when she came in in the middle of the night, didn't they? But wait. Did I...suck my thumb? No, I...I...yikes...

I flush red, ashamed at myself.

I've got the shorts on - glad they had a drawstring - and am now sitting up, slipping into the blue Superman shirt she found. Man I haven't worn this for years and god I'm swimming in it. Weird but I guess I have lost a lot of weight since then. So baggy around the shoulders, so long. Yikes.

I settle myself, sitting up, atop the covers. I see the note she wrote, and pick it up.

Last night, what I remember most was that she was so...fuck. Now that I mention it, I can barely remember. But for some reason my skin starts to crawl when the hazy images and memories do start to form. Did she actually say some of those things? Or am I imagining it?

Woof. What did I get myself into, starting things up again with this girl? Let's see what she says in this note...

:heart:Hi Cutie!!!!! :heart: 8:30 am

U look so cute lying here in bed and I feel bad leaving you alone this morning but I need to run some errands! Call me if u need me I'll text you when I'm headed back! I left a banana on the side table in case you're hungry and if you have to pee you'll just have to hold it until I get home! Stay in bed no walking around!

xxxooooo kisses!

-K :heart::heart::heart:

Hm, she can actually sound kinda normal, sometimes - a mushy, clingy, over-attached girlfriend sorta normal...but reasonable, sometimes, I guess? It's funny how we can find the little positives in someone's personality and make them outshine the much bigger negatives if that personality comes packaged with a huge set of gazongas. But, yikes, I'm starting to remember her talking about my mom last night and - <shiver> - I still kinda get the willies...

...and I get other feelings too.

Anyway - yup, there's the banana but, nope, not hungry really. Maybe I should try I bite, though, I think, reaching for it and breaking the peel, I don't want to disappoint her...

Wait what? Did I just think that?

Weird. But also weird, I admit, pulling down the skin, that it's been ages since I've had a real meal. This sedentary lifestyle doesn't burn a whole lot of calories, I'm guessing.

I take a tentative bite of the banana. Yuck. Looked ripe but it tastes like cardboard, totally not ripe. I find myself trying another one, make it look like I put in some effort, but it actually starts to turn my stomach. We'll just put that back...

Hm, she must have also bought me some new graphic novels at some point. That was thoughtful. I take a look at those later. In the meantime - ugh, my phone. She - or anyone else - won't be able to reach me if it's dead. And she must have taken the charger I had by the bed.

I could probably get up, just to go find another charger, I decide, as my hands run down my leg to check the status of things, my ankle basically feels fine. But...what if I fall? What if she finds out? I don't want t-

Wait. Again. Why am I thinking this way?

I settle back, onto my pillows, and close my eyes again. I'll just sleep until she gets back. I don't really need the charger, I guess...

I've been shopping shopping shoppinggggg for soooo long and I miss him I've been out a lot longer than i thought. I went to another shoe store and the bra shop again and got lots of nice new things for myself and bought us some fun games but he's gonna llllllove my surprise for him !!! I'm so excited to give it to him!

It's such a nice afternoon! Nice to be outside driving in the sun after a day spent inside yesterday but I can't wait to see him again. omigosh it's like after two o'clock by the time I pull in in front of his place and check makeup and fluff my hair in the mirror before i jump out...I put myself together sorta nice for him today and I practice my biggest, brightest smile. Weird how those few crooked teeth I have that I hate seem to be straightening out!

Woops!
Coming out of the car, swinging the door wide, I almost knock over an old couple walking their scrungy little dog. Sorry haha but watch it and get that dog away from me it's growling at me like it wants to kill me. Careful I see it again I'm might just step on it I hate dogs.

The old lady wife - she must be almost, like, fifty in her dumpy track suit - pulls the doofus husband away cuz he seemed kinda frozen in place and I notice she has to slap him to keep him walking when he pauses again to watch me bending to get my bags out of the car.

I'm able - just barely! - to hold all the bags in both hands and in just a few strides of my long legs I've bounced up to his front porch. But I have to put them down to look for my door key, and as I do I have a moment of concern. He hasn't returned any of my texts all day - I hope he's alright! Could he actually still be sleeping??

"Hellllllooooo...!!!" I call out as I move the packages over the threshold, tucking a lock of hair behind my right ear. I can sense him in the other room; he's not sleepinggg...

"Heyy-y...!..." I call out from the bedroom, my voice cracking weirdly. Just hearing her voice, that feminine "hello", was enough to cause my pulse to quicken and immediately I feel myself starting to swell in my shorts. I'm like Pavlov's fucking dog, excited that it's owner's home.

I put the graphic novel I'd started on down onto my lap and rearrange myself a bit. Her footsteps - clop clop clop - are bringing her towards my room and I brace myself with what I hope is a confident smile and a deep breath. Let's keep this normal, Charles, I think to myself, as normal as we can.

She bounces in to the room with two handfuls of shopping bags, announcing herself with a 'knock knock!' and a megawatt smile. Though I manage to keep a smile of my own I feel my heartbeat skip again, and I swallow dryly as I take in her outfit. Long, long legs are made to look even longer in wedge-heeled sandals and khaki mini shorts, and a crisp white blouse is mostly unbuttoned over a tight orange tank top below. Not a risqué outfit, sure...she was just out shopping. But on her...wow, the effect is hippy and leggy and cleavage is definitely in full effect.

Cooing about how much she missed me, she sets her bags down - some from clothing boutiques, but also a couple big ones from Target - and jiggles over to my bedside to lean over and give me a kiss on the forehead. Pulling my eyes back out of her top, I fight to keep my smile relaxed and look up at her as she draws away from me.

"Got some sh-shopping done?" I say, that weird crack in my voice again...

Oh good he looks fine, he was okay without me for a few hours. And he looks nice and rested! And all set up with his comic books, in the outfit I set aside for him! It makes me warm inside, knowing I'm taking good care of him. Now I'm here, though, and everything will be better.

"I did go shopping!" I giggle once, and then once more for effect, watching as his eyes peruse my outfit, posing a few moments for him, wiggling my hips and straightening my shoulders before crouching down to my bags, "Here look!"

I start to pull a few things out to show him. A new pair of sneakers for myself! Some bunny slippers so cute! Hop hop hop!

"Oh, and these sandals!" - which I stand up and model for him - "Don't they make my legs look nice!" He mutters something that sounds like 'uh huh' I guess that's a yes haha

A new green top! A new purple short-sleeve sweater!

"And omigod at the lingerie shop," I say, as I pull out one of the four new bras I got, "you should have seen the look on that old lady's face! I had no IDEA I had gotten so much bigger!!"

"B-b-bigger, huh?" I stammer, trying my best to sound disinterested but just imagining what measurements 'the old lady' (Olga was her name, right?) came up with as my gaze surreptitiously roams the upper swells of her big breasts, jiggling with her efforts as she attends to pulling out bra after bra to show me.

omigod he SO wants me to tell him what my bra size is now! But haha I don't say anything, just a little "uh huh!!" and I pack the new bras back into the fancy bag. I'm gonna make him wait, keep him guessing - I'm so bad!

Instead I pull over the bags of stuff I got from Target, and start unpacking.

Back
Top Bottom