Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

Despite everything, despite my mind-numbing lust, I'm still aghast that I've let myself come to this. That I've found myself here, this needy, this wrapped up in this erratic, borberline deranged young girl. I've found myself lip-locked with her, dry humping her leg, trying to get in her pants and now she's...

...unnnnh...

...pushing me away...

She breaks our kiss with a giggle, and looks deep into my hazy eyes, biting her lower lip fetchingly...

"I know what you're trying to doooo...." I tease, smiling at him, pushing his hand away from where he's moved it, down between my thighs, "but unh unh unhhhh...." With a little pout and a shake of my head I kiss him again, and as my tongue moves into his mouth I feel and hear his moan...haha is this little ol me doing this to him? I know my pheromones are still strong, still a cloud that's settled on top of us, but he's realllllly turned on.

MMM I get him going some more, laying into our kiss more passionately, eating his mouth with my own, slowly but aggressively. He responds, quivering next to me, groaning when I keep his hand away from me again. I let him hold my soft inner thigh, sandwiching his hand between them but that's it haha.

"I don't think you're ready for this yet," I say, breaking our kiss again. I inch back a touch from him, but then start to scootch down the bed a little, staying on my side, facing him.

"I know you want to have sex with me..." I start to kiss him down the neck - <muah! muah!> - sucking his throat as he tilts his chin to let me in. He likes that... <mmmmmuah...! mmmmmuah..!>

"But I need this to be special..." I move down, to kiss him on the upper chest. <muah! muah! muah!> My hand finds his shaft, grasping it, immediately making him convulse. "Shhhh....." I whisper - god his cock is huge, stiff like a rock - "...relax..."

Relax?

Okay, yes...relax. I can do that. Relax.

Mmmm....My god this feels good, her kisses on my neck, her lips on my chest. Her tits slowly sliding down body, now pressed into my belly as she smooches my chest. My throbbing cock is in her hand, the head pressed up against the soft, ribbed fabric of her pajamas, rubbing, clenching my gut.

"Okay, yes, Kat..." I moan, still wanting to rip the clothes off her, or rather hoping she'll peel them off herself, climb on top of me, "...it can be special..."

I slide down further, further down the bed facing him, pushing the light covers away. I kiss his chest, and reach his upper belly. <muah...muah...muah...>

I slide his cock in between my tits.

He groans.

"There we go..." I coo tenderly, wrapping his shaft into my cleavage. His shaft disappears between them, but at his size the head pokes clear. I hug him tightly into it, my face right against his belly, and he begins to tentatively fuck my tits, pumping his hips up into them. "That's right, baby," I purr, "does that feel good?"

Oooo he likes this...! His hips start up a more confident rhythm, pumping into the cleavage of my big, soft breasts as I lay alongside him. I squeeze him tightly, smooshing myself all around him.

"You can do this..." I say, kissing his belly <muah...muah...muah...>, "You can do this, Charlie, but if you want to make love to me I need to hear those three little words first..."

I love you.

I watch him slowly hump my tits, his head coming in and out of my cleavage, in and out, as I squeeze myself around him.

"...because this would be my first time..."

"...because this would be my first time..."

Wait what?

Her first time??

That's...that's impossible, right? I mean...her? Kat? A...virgin?

"Wh-wh-wh...?" I stammer, but am immediately shhhhhh'd and pulled in more tightly to her, as she drapes her left arm around my hips and squeezes her tits around my cock.

I'm confused but...but...it's true. We never had actual intercourse, back last year, during that time we were...doing whatever that was called. And she's never talked about old boyfriends to me so...

...could it be true?

"Shhhhhhh it's okay," I purr, kneading him through my breasts, using my shoulders, keeping his slow rhythm going as he's rutting into them, "Relaxxxx.....you can come like this..."

i know that confused him, made him anxious, telling him this would be my first time...

"shhhhh...."

but i don't want him to stress...he'll be ready when he's ready...

...and i'll make him ready.

"shhhhh...."

"oh my god Kat oh my god oh my god..." I mumble, looking down at the spectacle of my cock sliding up and in to her cleavage, still clothed in her soft cotton onesie pajama. Jesus I can't even begin to tell you how fucking amazing this looks, how amazing this feels, as she massages her big firm tits around me. Her skin is so soft and smooth, I slide in and out, in and out, in and out. My cock is so big and thick these days but it gets lost, hidden, so easily overwhelmed but the size of her tits.

I'm pumping my hips into her, titfucking her, and she's watching as well. She's looking down at me, at my cock, as she dwarfs it between her breasts. When she tells me shhhhh....shhhhh....shhhh....it's like she's talking to it as much as she's talking to me.

I...I've resigned myself to this...I'll fuck her tits...I need release. I can't...I don't have the strength...

oh god this is amazing

look at that

...I don't have the strength to plead or beg or convince her to...

oh jesus

oh jesus I'm going to come

I feel him starting to tense, getting ready to come.

"This is nice, hm..?" I ask, languidly, still slowly kneading him between my breasts, sensing the climax just starting to develop up inside him, "spending all this time togetherrr..?"

He answers just with little grunts, which make me smile. It's a proud smile, I feel proud, hearing him, knowing what I'm doing to him. Knowing how I'm making him feel, watching how my big breasts engulf himm, watching his head pop in and out of my cleavage. I know he's about ready.

"Are you gonna come for me..?" I ask, squeezing him....squeezing him...squeezing him...

"Come on, come for me...let your girlfriend take care of you..."

Another little grunt, from him.

"C'mon baby...c'mon...it's okay..." I urge, squeezing him, squeezing, "right here, right on my breasts...it'll feel so nice...so easy..."

But just then I see the first glints of precum on his spongy head, and suddenly my eyes widen, my heart quickens. I'm struck and I...I want...

The thought of him coming onto my tits is suddenly replaced. I need it in me. I need him to burst into me, filling my mouth and throat...it's too much I need to have it. He could just bubble out onto my tits but no no no I need it in me I need to...

Her voice, her skin, her flesh all so soft...like a warm blanket wrapped around me on this sunny lazy morning. And oh god I'm going to come into it, into all this softness, into all this warmth. She's urging me to, urging me on...

"Are you gonna come for me...Come on, come for me...C'mon baby...it's okay...right here, right on my breasts...it'll feel so nice...so easy..."

So easy...so easy...yes....so close...

But why do I feel this...this sense of foreboding? A warning, a distant, warning voice? Like I...like I shouldn't do this? Like I should stop? Like I'm going to lose something, again? Is it my anxiety over becoming too attached to Kat, or having her become too attached to me? Or is it something...else?

All this nags at me, background noise, but I can't stop, I couldn't if I wanted to...I'm going to...I'm going to...I'm going to come...

But when she looks up at me from down below, I feel it again. When her eyes meet mine from where her tits envelop my cock, and then she opens her mouth, luridly, and moves in - why is it this sudden fear that I feel?

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmine!

Before I even know it myself, I've slid him into my mouth, down deep, and as my breasts squash up into him from below he immediately blows.

The noises come from the back of my throat, where I almost gag; the smile comes from somewhere else.

One hand holds his hip, the other guides him, keeps him in me as his brine starts to fill my mouth.

This is what I wanted. I didn't know it, but this is it.

OH goddddd.....Yessssss.......

MMMMMmmmm......MMMMMMmmmmm.....MMMMMMmmmmmm.....

he's mine...he's mine...he's mine...

Ahhhhhhhahaha.....

oh god oh god oh god...

so good...so good...so good...

...ohh...god...so good as I unload into her mouth, feeling the relief, so good as we lay in the morning sunlight, on the crisp white sheets. But already I feel it, familiar now, as if part of me was erupting out, being pulled in, down her throat, as she lays aside me and snuggles in to my hips with her face, purring and moaning with pleasure herself. These orgasms with her have become so intense, it's draining, draining, draining...they leave me with an emptiness.

My cock lewdly filling her mouth, I curl into it and I can't help it my hands find her head and hold her there, for support, bringing another groan of satisfaction from her. I hear her hungrily sucking and slurping, drawing as much of me into her as she can, taking my load and pulling me for more more more, expanding the void inside me.

My pulses have started to slow, and between the eager sucks and slurps, she starts to speak my name.

Oh god I'm getting tired...

"Oh Charlie..." I sigh, taking him from my mouth for just the moment, speaking around him as I suck the last of his climax from him, "Oh Charlie Charlie Charlieee..."

He's spent, and I can already feel him fading, his mind slowly receding even as the current of warmth starts to overtake me....oh god yes...mmmmmm...this is a nice one....a big one...!

I feel it settle into my bones, as I still hold him in my mouth, feel his hands in my hair, and feel myself start to grow alongside him. Big, a big one this time, having taken him all, into my mouth. Oh god yesss....

I look up at him, and see him struggling to stay awake - but watching me. Blissfully, I slide him from my mouth and smile, and then inch up just enough towards him to settle him - his slippery, spent, half-flaccid cock - back between my breasts. I hug him into me, tucking him in tight to my cleavage.

"Oooo is that good Charlie...?" I ask, "Do you like that..?"

He moans, his eyelids fluttering. I know he won't be awake long.

"So nice and warm, huh?" I continue, still in half a dreamy daze myself, "So nice and warm in there...mmmmm...."

Oh, how amazing is this? So relaxed, so lazy....a lazy Saturday in bed with each other. We're so together, so intimate.

He's totally falling asleep...

"It's okay. You can take a nap in there, if you want," I say, "A nap in there would feel nice, right?" I'm kneading him slowly and gently with my tits, squishing him moistly, "MmmmmHmmm...a nice little nap...."

I yawn myself, seeing his eyes close. I'm so relaxed, feeling a little sleepy myself.

"I'll keep you warm, don't you worry," I purr - squish....squish........squish... "We'll just take a nap together...."

He's just barely awake. I inch down a little bit, sliding him back out from my cleavage.

"But I'm just going to keep you in my mouth, while we sleep...is that okay?" I ask softly, as i move back in on him, "You can spend all day in there if you want, all day in my mouth, sweetie...alllll daaaaay...."

He groans a little - is he asleep already? - as I suck his flaccid, but still heavy, cock into my mmouth and slowly start to suck it, laying on my side, facing him. MMmmmm it's so comforting. Like a pacifier haha suck suck suck. His smell's all around me mmmmm ahhhhh....

Yes, a nap would be nice...I'll just keep him tucked in here...suck suck suck...all wet and warm for him...

A nap in the sun with my boyfriend in my mouth...a lazy weekend morning...

...mmmmmmm...

I drift back in, slowly waking up, having fallen asleep again, and....

...ffuckkkk.....

She's got my cock in her mouth.

She's turned herself, a little, on the bed, laying half on her left side facing me. Her right hand rests on my belly, her left is tucked underneath her side. The parabola of her waist and right hip is so dramatic in her short, ribbed onesie pajama; her bare, half-curled legs are long and tan and muscular...she looks, if anything, even curvier than before. And...larger? Is that possible? She's asleep, with her head resting on my hip and upper thigh and...oh man...my dick nearly three-quarters sunk in between her lips.

I'm so exhausted.

Just go back to sleep, Charles, ignore this...

But I can't help it. I feel how warm this is, how wet and soft it is in her mouth. I close my eyes, and try not to think about it because...

...oh christ.

She's still asleep, but I can feel myself thickening, hardening in her mouth. No no no I don't want this to happen, please, not like this...

I feel a purr from her mouth, a low thrumming hmmmmmmmm, and I know I'm done for.

Watching this, feeling her throat rumble around me, my cock stiffens harder and harder in her mouth. For all appearances she could still be asleep - eyes closed, face so peaceful - but that hum gives her away...

hmmmmmmmm......

I do my best to keep from groaning, in a mixture of pleasure and mortification, and watch as - another sign that she's at least half-awake - her head shifts just the littlest bit, to allow me to lengthen down into her throat.

And the sucking begins.

I lean my head back, onto the pillow, and close my eyes. Little choking noises, the purrs and wet slippery slurps announce another blow job. Despite my exhaustion - didn't we just do this?? - I begin to lose myself in the luxury of the moment, the indulgent warmth of her mouth, its wet comfort.

It comes easily, in just minutes; she eases me towards it expertly. It slides past my misgivings, passes through my fatigue, and washes over me. I throb and discharge into her mouth, a small gush, and allow myself a groan.

I fill her, I fill her mouth, and finally with another thrumming purr, a low coo of satisfaction, I feel her swallow. And then...

MMMMmmmmmmm.....

I open my eyes, crane my neck just the smallest bit I can manage, and watch her fall asleep again - her mouth still full of me but also now wearing a contented smile.

Head back to the pillow, I collapse, again, to sleep.

Mmmm nice....he feels nice in my mouth...so spongy...

It's nice waking up like thisss

the sun feels nice

Mmmm he wouldn't mind if we did this again would he...?

Mmmmmmmm....

<suck suck suck>

oh..god...w-what..?

I wake up to her sucking on my cock again, this time rolled onto her stomach, at almost a right angle to me across the bed. How long had I been out for?

The sun has moved across the room. Could it be noon already?

We'd obviously spent the entire morning dozing, with my deflated member filling her mouth, but here we are again. I'm drained, exhausted from my earlier two climaxes today...but I'm hard already. Her head is buried in my hips, her thick, dark auburn hair obscuring any view I would have of her face...

I...I can't do this again. I'm already feeling sapped of all my strength, needing more time to rest. I could pull away, pull my hips away from her, but something keeps me frozen in place. “Kat...n-no...I’m exhausted…” I mutter, as I continue to drag myself from sleep.

If she hears me, she makes no response, but only continues to actively suck me off. Her head bobs up and down as she's mostly silently working at me, the filtered noontime sun highlighting the dramatic curves of her body...

MMMmmmm he's awake

<suck suck suck>

He's saying something...awwww...he says he's tired...

<suck suck suck>

Just a little while longer, sweetie....I can make this quick

<suck suck suck>

...cuz i need you again...

<suck suck suck>

Here, maybe this will make it easier honey

Having felt his eyes on my already, I lift my hips, just a little. A pose for him, something for him to look at.

<suck suck suck>

i have him in my mouth and i never want him to leave

Oh god, look at that ass...

As if aware of my gaze roaming the rear profile her body as she lays on her stomach in bed next to me, my cock buried to the root in her mouth, she raises her end up just the littlest bit. Lord god it's huge, the ribbed cotton of her pajamas stretched tightly over it, the hem riding up towards her hips and exposing half a mountain of firm, soft muscle. The tiny thinness of her waist only emphasizes its girth, makes it look even bigger.

My eyes, I know, have taken on that fixed, fixated stare. I'm goggling at her, and between the spectacle of her figure and the ministrations of her skilled mouth I realize it, despite my weariness:

this is happening again

Openly, wordlessly ogling her, I focus on her body and resign myself...

Yummmmmmmmm....

"Was that good again, sweetie...?" I purr with satisfaction, after finally swallowing him and letting him slide into my hand. The warmth is flowing into my body, and I just want to strrrrretch and feel it growwww...

"Sweetie..?" I ask, tosssing my hair and looking up the bed at him...

Awww....he's asleep again..!

yikes!

The first thing - and only thing - I see when I wake is her. She's laying next to me, head on the same pillow, staring into my eyes.

"hey..." I mumble, swallowing dryly and trying not to sound startled, "...y-you."

Her eyes are wide, awake, alive. Glittering with that magical green. It's heart-stopping, almost, it really is, how pretty those eyes are. I have to blink, under their splendor, and can't help but marvel at them. They're remarkable, they are...as is her smile. Her smile, though - wide and growing wider as I wake - is...I can't put it any other way...the smile of a crazy person. The smile of an overly-attached, slightly kooky young girl...but one newly armed with the voluptuous body of an amazon.

How many times did she get me off this morning? Should I be worried that I felt nearly mouth-raped last time I woke up? I probably should, but the arresting allure of her eyes distracts me enough from my disquiet, and I manage an uncertain smile...

"Hey you...." I drawl, biting my lower lip through my smile and letting him look into my eyes, let those new instincts I've planted in him start to brew. I can see gears turning in his head, thoughts of uncertainty and unease slowly being replaced by calm. He's accepting me, I can feel it. Letting me in. Letting me in to those dark corners, opening himself up to mee.

I've never had this before!! A guy, looking at me like this. Taking me so seriously. I've known, for a long time, what guys like, how to get them off, how to get them to be nice to me. But this is different. I'm making him...I'm making him need me, and it's a fucking thrilllll...

But i know i have to play it cool with him, not scare him away.

"Are you done napping?" I ask, fingers drifting up his right arm, caressing his shoulder.

"Y-yeah I, um..." I stutter, "...I'm g-good."

Honestly, I'm exhausted. Drained. I don't know if I could get my head off the pillow. It's like someone pulled the energy right out of me and left me empty. Was it all those climaxes, earlier? I have to say that - even though I've been so fucking horny these days, so easy to rev up - every orgasm has been making me feel more and more weary. It's been like this for months, but it's much more when I'm with her. Maybe because they're so intense? Because they have been amazing...

Looking into her eyes - she's so close - I'm feeling myself getting pulled into her, wanting to kiss her again...but I know I have to cool this off. If I start kissing her we'll be right back at it. I'll be a wreck! And this is such the wrong message to her, laying around in bed together, like a happy little couple nesting the day away. I can't let her think that...that...that I like her this much...

I don't know if it's a show of resistance or a passive retreat, but I turn from my side, facing her, to lay onto my back. She scootches over, even closer, and props her head up on her hand to peer down at me.

I smile wanly back up at her, and curse the - holy crap what's wrong with me?? - stirring between my legs...

4qoahj.gif

OOooooo he wants me again...

It's weird, how tuned in to his arousal i am. I mean, even before I look down to see a new boner tenting the sheet, I could tell he was getting turned on. Just being this close to me, this near - it's like he can't help it. MMmmmmrrrrrwwwwrrrrr makes kitty purrrrrr lol...

With a smile I slide my free left hand down the thin white sheet and grasp him through it

"N-n-no, K-Kat..." I say, grasping her hand with my own, stopping her, "...c-c-can we j-just....take a break?"

That sounded so weak, I can hear it, like a plea. And looking into her glittering eyes I can see she heard it too: this is getting to be too much for me.

I swallow dryly, and try to ignore how incredible her hand feels wrapped around my shaft, through the cool white sheet...

Back
Top Bottom