Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

The waitress leaves and we're alone again. I look down at him wryly and arch my brow as I push him back into the corner and squash back into him. "No no no..." I scold, "no changing the topic on me..." My tits are once again right in front of his face it's like a wall of boob I'm sure haha.

"Why don't you want to go out with me again?" I whisper, "don't you think I'm pretty?" At that I move my hand closer to his crotch and squeeze his thigh again. He groans something that sounds like an answer to me, and I push onward.

"Did you really think I wouldn't notice how you were checking out my tits last time?" I ask, "do you like how big they're getting?" I'm massaging his upper thigh now, kneading it. He seems thinner, more fragile than I remember and that gets my heart fluttering. The poor thing is struggling so, trying to look anywhere but at my boobs.

"It's okay," I whisper, "You can look if you want to..."

My one hand leaves his chest and slides up to his cheek, the side of his head...

My diversion fails, and in an instant she's pressed up against me, her large breasts so close to my face. Her floral perfume washes over me once more, making my thoughts sluggish and hazy.

"N-n-no," I stammer, eyes glued to her jiggling cleavage. "Of-ff course y-you're pretty, K-kat," I insist, turning beet-red. "I-I...it's j-just...I l-like you and...j-just worry about how l-last time e-ended..."

And again, sluggish though they are, the fantasies come flooding back, of a very nurturing Kat, looming over me. I'm lost in those thoughts when I feel her cup the side of my head and pull me closer to her.

"Kat, I d-don't..." I whine, squirming a bit more between the booth and her tits. "P-people can s-see us..."

"Oh shhhhh...." I whisper to him, now breathing on him, down onto him, washing his face with my breath, "no one's watching....it's just you and me sweetie..." I want my scent all over him, I want my breath to fill his lungs up I know what it can do. I continue to knead his upper thigh, slowly, rhythmically. People might see, actually. People might be watching the chick in the tight blue dress nearly smothering the little old guy in the dark corner booth. But who cares...i'm making him mine mine mine agaiin...

"How things ended last time? Oh, Charleeee, I remember..." I continue, picturing what we used to do together with a smile...how I maybe pushed him too far. "I won't do anything you don't want," I breathe, snuggling in closer, my hand snaking behind his head, "I promise. I won't do anything you don't like....but I think we both know what you like..."

My tits are right in front of his face, my hand behind his head. My other hand moves over, now, and rests on his thick, hard cock through his jeans. I sigh myself, feeling it again, finally....he's so harrd for meeee... He may seem thinner, more fragile and slight...but his cock does not. It is heavy, strong. Was it always like this?

"Do you like thisss..?" I breathe, into his ear, giving him a firm squeeze, "Yessss....I think you dooo...."

I start rubbing, now, slowly rubbing and squeezing his erection through his pants. I can feel him shuddering below me. He's not complaining, he's not saying a word. He's just...letting me do thiss. I do take a moment to look around, to see if we're being watched...but no one is paying us any attention, here in the dark corner. "You do like this...you do like Kitty Kat..." I purr, attention back on him. "And," I say softly, keeping his face turned to my cleavage, "I think that you like how big my boobs have gotten...and that Im still getting biggger..."

At that he moans, a funny little moan thats almost a whine so cute. He's breathing me in and he's like a helpless thing like this.

This is my chance...

barely backing away from him an inch, I tilt his head up at me and his eyes - glazed over and fluttering from the steady attentions of my hand down below the table - meet mine.

In my best high, baby doll voice I ask "Can I kiss you, Charleee..?"

I gasp and groan as Kat massages my cock, her scent and words washing over me, soothing me, drowning me in a hazy fog, punctuated by rising waves of pleasure. She's right, no one can see us back here in the darkened corner. Everyone is too busy dancing, drinking, talking to pay any attention to our naughty fun.

The embarrassment I feel at this situation and Kat's memory of the past vanishes in the moment, lost as she comforts me that she knows what I like.

Why bother hiding it, I think hazily, if she already knows?

"Y-yessss," I wheeze, my breathing increasing as my senses are overwhelmed. "I l-liikeee...Kat...b-biggerrrr..." I moan softly as she guides my head upwards, pulling my lips closer to hers.

"Kisssss...?"

"MMMmmm yes good boy...." I purr, rewarding him with a healthy squeeze to his cock and helping him tilt his face up to me. I go at him open mouthed, suck his lips into mine and immediately we are back at it, making out like no time has past since when we first were dating more than a year ago. My hand presses and squeezes and rubs at his hardness through his jeans and oh god i'm making him so hot for me I can feel it.

The world around us disappears quickly and all I can feel and hear and taste is him him him. I explore his mouth with my tongue and soon it wraps into his and they dance sliding over one another. My tits are pressed up against his throat and chin and I want to mash into skinny body and I'm nearly up on my knees on the bench I lay more heavily onto him.

My blood and pulse are rising quickly and god the feeling is incredible. I've felt him aroused thinking about me these past months but this is sooo different so much better so uuuunnngghhhaaammmazing..... he's so hard he's so hard I want I want I want him I want him...

The heat the heat pours off me flows and wafts off my skin and I know my smell is filling him i know what it does what is he thinking what is he feeling oh god i want to fill him fill him up I shove my tongue in as deep as I can breathe me charlieeee breathe meeee....

he's moaning under me, whining in pace in rhythm with my hand still rubbing still squeezing that huge gorgeous cock as we kiss, that cock that can make me betttter and better for him I want him to I want him to I want him to

let me make you feel good charlie let me make you feel good

I moan a little, coo a little myself. can i get him to do this? haha oh my god i think I can. we're in the dark it's under the table. no one will know...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edited for storyline purposes thank u for reading !

She absolutely overwhelms me. Hot, wet, powerful kisses that suck my breath away, replacing it with more of her scent. Soon I'm moaning loudly into her plush lips, humming in pleasure with every talented squeeze and rub of my cock. How could I have walked away from this? I wonder blearily as she assaults me with yet another scorcher of a kiss.

Her breasts seem to cover my entire chest, pressing against my chin, throat, and shoulders. Their warmth puts me at ease, soothing my previously jangled nerves in an instant as she mashes against my skinny body. Still, part of me rebels, pushing at her weakly. I'm not ready for this...

I moan a muffled, "N-no, mfffff, Kat..." My hands shove at her huge breasts, but this only seems to encourage her, pressing herself more and more against me. I feel her hand snaking its way up my pant leg. I go into defensive mode again, my hands struggling with hers ineffectually.

God...this feels so good...but I can't...her tits are so nice...too much!

"oooo yess i knew you wanted this..." i moan in a whisper between kisses, as I firmly rub his cock between my fingers through his jeans. My lips are back on his and I'm feeling his hardness, and I can imagine his hot hardness smooth and bare in my fingers, in my hand.

I'm jerking him off, now, in his pants, slowly, under the table. Jerking him off as I press my tits into his neck and I kiss and want to consume and want to do so much more but this is what we can do this is what we have here. I press into him feeling his body under me quaking for me, its such a rush makes me feel so good so strong hearing him moaning for me. For ME for ME ME ME...

"come on charlieee..." I breathe, his cock under my hand now and his hips fight to not match my rhythm, slow for now but building. I want to build hiim up build him up to bring him down crashing and gushing into his pants for me cmon charlie....cmon charlie....

------------------------------
Edited for storyline purposes. Thanks for reading !

Words fail me as Kat expertly works her hand and fingers up and down my throbbing cock through my jeans. Each tug and rub is punctuated by another deep kiss, Kat using her free hand to hold my head in place. I'm unable to protest, even if I want to. The feel of her heavy tits against my chest is arresting, literally pinning me against the booth and keeping my attention focused on her overwhelming presence.

I struggle to maintain my composure, gritting my teeth to stave off a rapidly building orgasm. Gosh, if she keeps going, I'm going to make a mess in my pants! But Kat has other ideas for, building me up, then easing off, bringing me so close to the edge, then relaxing. The game is maddening, but also positively magnetizing.

"K...Kat..." I wheeze between two breath-taking kisses, "nooooo..." Instead of wrestling with her hand, though, I find myself reaching out to hold her, to cup and rub her swollen chest, to run my hands along her powerful thighs and plush ass. The more we kiss, the more she rubs, the more I can't get enough of her. My moans almost sound pained, whimpering for more and more of her.

RE: Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww

I luv to hear him moaning groaning whining for me like this. I have him so hot he's so hard in my hand in his pants I've made him so hard.

I break our kiss, I'm panting, panting and cooing because he likes it. I'm looking down into his eyes which are squeezed shut and I purr softly to him as I continue to jerk him off thru his jeans

"I'm going to make you come like this aren't I Charlie?"

He groans, mumbles something that sounds like a complaint, a weak begging "nooo...". But he doesn't move to stop me tho I sense him struggling, fighting, resisting. His hips try to back away from me but my grip is strong and I only move closer and squeeze harder.

"Ive made you come a lot recently haven't I?"

Another moan...a "yes"? He knows what I'm saying. My hand starts to move faster over his stiff rod through his jeans.

"You've been coming for me all week haven't you?" I giggle, still whispering to him, urging his cock on and on and on, "Tell me - have you been jerking off to me Charlie? Hm? Jerking off to your old girlfriend?"

.giggle giggle.

I wriggle and writhe, a puppet under the control of Kat's masterful hands. I can feel my pre leaking freely from my pulsing cockhead as she brings me closer and closer to release, over and over again.

I don't even recognize my voice as I weakly whisper, "Y-yessss...Kat...I-I've...cum...th-thinking...you..." Her full lips stretch into a beaming smile, absolutely feeding off my shameful admission. Immediately I regret my confession, still putting up a pitiful resistance to her manipulation of both my will and my cock. She's gonna make me cum in my pants...I...I'd have to sit here and feel it all night, or try to hide it if we dance again...Even in dark jeans it'll be obvious...I can't...No...I won't...

"Nnnnn..." I moan, unable to even say the simple two-letter word. "K-kat...pleasssse..." I gasp, feeling myself slip closer and closer to an edge from which I won't be able to back down.

I hear that, that weak, beleaguered "noooo..." and oh god I've got him begging me...like he can't control himself...like I can make him do it if I want...I speed up my pace on his cock...

"Oooo c'mon Charleeee...." I say, whispering right into his mouth, filling him with my voice and breath, "do it...come for me..."

He's groaning softly, trying to control himself and I'm half convinced everyone around us knows what's going on haha. He's starting to gape and he looks almost pained. But I know guys...guys like him. Guys that like a little bit of...being made to feel like this. Like someone else is in control. Even if they don't know that they like it themselves.

I decide to give him a little bit more...

"C'mon you naughty boy...I know you've been jerking off at the office," I purr, "Thinking of me...when you should have been working..."

He's still fighting it...

...I decide to turn it up a bit more.

"you've been coming for me all week..." I say, as I rise up just a bit to plaster my swell of boobs on his lower face, just as I speed up rubbing my hand over his cock to the finishing pace, "come for me now...let me feel it..."

I flinch a bit at her mention of jerking off at work. She has no idea...haven't worked in months...been too obsessed with...she'll find out... And even though the thought of her finding out repels me like oil from water, I am being dragged towards release as she increases her rubbing and tugging on my cock through my jeans.

"Kat...hnnngh...you...nnn..." My words devolve into grunts and moans, and then: "Mmmmffff...nnnnffffffff....gfffffffffffffff..." as Kat presses my face into her warm, soft, sweat-laced cleavage, muffling my protests. I feel the jiggling flesh mold itself to the angles and sharp lines of my nose, mouth and chin, and I bask in the intoxicating aroma of her feminine body.

Waves of pleasure rise higher and higher and HIGHER until:

"Grrrrrkkkkkmmmmfffff!..." I bellow, thankfully still muted by the massive, pillow-like tits covering my mouth. "HHrrrrrrrrmmmfff!" Again and I again I moan, each powerful grunt corresponding to a thick, gooey rope of cum now coating and staining my jeans. A wave of dizziness, of vertigo washes over me as I shoot load after load, feeling my heart rate increase.

Kat leans into me, hugging me tightly against her, and it has the effect of making her seem larger than life. Pressing me against her huge breasts, they seem to swell bigger as she increases the pressure, encouraging my release with whispered coos and "Good boy"s.

When she finally releases me, I take a moment to shudder in happy pleasure, before feeling the uncomfortable, warm wetness that has soaked through my underwear and pants. I glance at my jeans, and notice a massive stain, visible even in the dark. I...oh god...people saw this...they're going to see this...I can't hide this...hhhhngh...ugh...Kat...

"oh...yes. ohhh..yes. ohhhh...YES..!" I praise, looking down with a grin at him when it happens, "good boy...good boy...goooood boyyyy....." He makes those little noises and his cock bucks like a beast under my hand and I know that he is finally coming.

Though his grunts are muffled in my cleavage, with his lower face buried to his nose in my tits, I look around behind myself as he comes to see if anyone is watching. Our waitress is passing by and shoots me a funny look I should be mortified but I look down at him again and i just laugh to myself I'm soooo happppy...!!!

I'm so happppy I'm sso happy I made him come I'm sooo happpyy and nnnnghhh....nnnghhh...nnnghhh....it's...oh god...it's like...wow! wow...wow..! what's...what's..? wow...it's so much...wow...better...bigger...stronger...than - nnnhhhh! - before...I feel it and it's so much more this time, doing it this way...oh god I love it...I close my eyes to feel it...

oh god it's going on all though his climax, as I feel his wetness warm against my hand through his jeans. It's going on even as I talk him through it whispering and humming and cooing "yess...yesss...good...get it out...get it all out..." it's going on and I can feel it all through me changing me changing my bones warming me and ripening me making me more...more more more...more perfect for him more of what he wants...

oh god it's all so good it's all happening, I think, as his groaning stops. I'm getting what I wanted, I realize, feeling the last pulses from his crotch, now darkly wet with his own fluids. I start to giggle as I look down at him again and slowly peel myself off him. He looks absolutely a wreck! Disheveled and flustered and a total mess as his face leaves my tits and his shirt is all askew and he's slumped in the corner like a rag doll haha.

I kiss him one last time before sitting up on my knees and looking down at him. "How was that, hm?" I whisper, conspiratorially, as I reach for his tumbler of whiskey and bring it to his lips. Before he can even answer I've raised it and eased the inch of liquor into him in a single gulp. His eyes, already glazed and unfocused, water and then look up to mine...

"I..." I croak, embarrassed tears beginning to flood my eyes. "Y-you...that was w-wrong, Kat..." I shiver slightly, my cock still semi-hard, but starting to shrink. I can feel it dragging a slimy trail of warm, sticky cum back with its retreat.

"I mean...it felt g-great...but...too far Kat...I..." I shudder as I wriggle in my seat, feeling my still sensitive cock throb as I remember the sensations of the past fifteen minutes.

"I...H-how am I g-gonna explain th-this huge s-stain?" I whine waving my hand at it as if that would make it dry up faster. I give up the pointless effort, reaching instead for my glass of whiskey, gulping it down in short order.

Even more shameful is Kat's look of glee over my response to her minstrations. It's like she knows she has me right where she wants me, and knows I wanted it.

Ahahaha omigod he is so adorable !! and I actually start to laugh, looking down at his pantsss...

"Oh Charlie!!" I giggle - he's so flustered and nervous and upset and I just made him come in his pants- as we both look down at his crotch, "I'm sooooo sorrrry !!! Did -I-do that??"

It is...amazing...how...god...wet he made himself. It's a huge mess, it is, covering his upper crotch. Looking at it, and remembering how enormous he felt in my hand...it brings me a funnny feelin. whoa I want it I'm proud of it and I'm...hungry...

I can't help it, I have to ask. "God Charlie...that's...a lot," I say, eyes fixated on the dark, still-spreading stain, my giggles fading, "and you felt...biggg...." I can hear the admiration and need in my voice but I don't care. I tuck a thick lock of hair behind my ear and ask "do you normally...make that...much?"

I know she isn't sorry. Kat rarely does anything by mistake. But I'm too caught between embarrassment over letting a girl bring me so quickly to a devastating orgasm and pride over her praise and adoration for the size of my bulge.

"I-I...yes Kat...I...th-that's all m-me..." I admit sheepishly, still squirming a bit uncomfortably at her touch. The warm wetness of my enormous stain squishes as she rests a hand upon it.

A bit of confidence comes back to my voice as I talk about my cock. "Well...uh...yeah, Kat, I suppose I am a bit bigger than before, in a lot of ways..."

OOoooo I luv it when he acts like a little boy like this look at him so embarrassed. But he actually seems a little proud - sooo adorable - of his cock and all that goo that came out of it. Like he did good haha.

"OOooo you're big boy..!" I coo, in my best babydoll voice, squishing his semihardness through his pants. Normally it would be kinda gross but i omigod i wanna lick my fingers. I also have to take a minute to readjust my dress feels so tight.

"A lot of ways, hmmmm? Tell me mmore..."

I recoil a bit at her belittling comment. "Big boy"? I'm not a child...but she certainly worked me over like a pre-pubescent teen...

"I...er...it's just that I'm packing a bit more downstairs than when we last messed around," I say, a bit of huffiness coloring and disguising my embarrassment. I would never talk with a girl about this, but Kat makes it so easy...Gosh...that dress barely fits her...I thought it looked small on her, but up close her breasts are absolutely threatening to escape...I see more of her legs now too...it's gotta be a trick of the light...

Kat nods, encouraging me to go on. "I mean...you know...my...c-cock is pretty big...and I...c-cum a whole lot more too..." I have to look away from her penetrating gaze. She doesn't seem disgusted by what I'm saying...but still...why am I telling her this?

"So yeah...i-it's no surprise you m-made me c-cum so much, Kat..." I gulp, taking another glance at her huge breasts and another swallow of whisky. She's...just so curvaceous...her eyes are almost glowing with confidence...she just saw me look at her tits again...I'm such a mess!

his glass is empty but good good the waitress notices and she's gonna bring another. In the meantime I push my appletini to him cuz boy he looks thirsty haha!

"I just think you've been saving up for Kittyyy..." I purr, using the pet name he used to call me. I'm still turned his way in the booth and he lets me help him with his collar, smooth out some wrinkles in his shirt. "But..." I continue, as I wipe my hand on a napkin with a giggle, "you must have a new girlfriend by now...lucky girl. Doesn't she help you out enough..?"

Without thinking, I grab at the glass before me, taking a sip of the sweet, but tart apple-flavored drink. I cough a bit as the competing flavors of apple and whiskey fight it out in my mouth.

Flinching a bit at her touch, I protest "Kat...y-you don't have to...shirt l-looks fine..." Is this shirt even clean? I must look like a wreck...at least she cares...

I blush at her words, and I think she can tell that there's no Ms. Charles in my life. Still, the rush of adrenaline and arousal, combined with the intoxication of several whiskeys and a gulp of appletini reduce my filter to shambles:

"I...er...haven't r-really been saving m-much..." I mutter. "I just c-can't stop...thinking of y-..." I freeze, finally realizing what I'm saying to her. "I mean...it's n-normal...h-healthy male...t-testosterone..." Caught between shame and pride over my libido, I look up, past her heaving bustline, to see her grinning hungrily at me.

"T-this...doesn't bother you, Kat?" I ask, unsure of my own forwardness, of how much I am revealing to her.

"Ohhhhh no, sweetie! You know you can tell me everything, right?" I implore innocently, batting my eyelashes, "And how can anything bother me when I have the cutest patent lawyer in the city sitting next to me? One that says he's been thinking about me a lot?"

Hoping my mascara looks as good and as thick as it did earlier, I bat my eyelashes again. He seems mesmerized - it's so cool and new but I'm not used to having quite this effect on him haha. I pull his head in for another kiss. I can feel his arousal has drifted away but he's still in too much of a daze to fight me. We kiss, and I know I'm a good kisser. I wait just until he's really getting into it and then I pull away, just a few inches.

"...so, there's no new girlfriend, huh?" I muse offhandedly. I've taken one of his hands in one of mine and I pull it up between us. We're palm-to-palm and we both watch as our fingers play together. The moment is quiet, and many things go unspoken. I know he's wrestling with himself, with memories of us, with this shame he feels. He's such a proud, proud guy...it makes me angry, sometimes, when that gets in the way of things that could be. But I know I shouldn't get mad...that won't convince him, that won't get me what I want. He needs to know that I understand his hesitations. I need to move slowly, verrrry carefully, little steps...do this at his pace...

He shakes his head. no, there's no girlfriend...

My heart quickens and I feel like it might jump out of my chest. He's not saying anything, just watching our hands, palm-to-palm, fingers dancing.

"Well, if there's no girlfriend," I say, softly, "then there's no one saying you and I can't...be friends, at least, again? I smile at him, a little smile. "Wouldn't that be nice?"

"Y-yeah," I nod, taking another sip of her appletini. "I a-am a patent lawer..." I avoid eye-contact with her glittering emerald-like eyes. Would she be like this if she knew I've been unemployed...especially WHY I'm unemployed? Kat's eyelashes wave at me like butterfly's wings, drawing me in closer, until she pulls me into another explosive kiss.

And then it's over, way before I wanted it to be. I'm softened by the sudden pleasure, and then disarmed by it being taken away so abruptly. I blink my hazel eyes slowly at her question. she knows...why deny it? I shake my head glumly. "No Kat, there's no girlfriend..."

She swells with eager excitement, and I know I've given her more motivation than I can handle, and yet she goes down a different route.

"F-friends?" I cock my head like a puppy. "I d-don't know if what we j-just did could b-be called 'friendship', K-Kat..."

"Ooooo, I'm sorrry sweetiee," I implore brushing his face with my fingers as my other hand clasps onto his, "I came on so strong, I know, it's just...i still feel soo much for you...." My fingers play with his hair, smoothing it down, "But, well, I also know what I was like...I know how you feel about getting back into a relationship with mee..."

I think back on some of the crazy clingy girlfriend ways I acted when I was with him last year...and after we broke up...I know he's remembering them too...sometimes I can't help myselff

"But I want to be near you. I want to know you..." My hand grips his tighter, "...even if I can't be your girlfriend. Is there...a way we can do that?"

I watch his face intently. He's still half a mess and seems to be somewhere between being dazed, deep in thought and getting sleepy.

Almost unconsciously haha I feel my arms just slightly pressing my big breasts together...i love how his eyes flit down to my chest and then back out again

He doesn't seem to have an answer for me so i keep talking. "How about we do something like...take a walk together? I'm free Sunday afternoon...we could walk down to the beach from myy place..."

"I dunno Kat," I murmur, lost in the comfort of her stroking my hair and the luscious valley of cleavage on display before my eyes. "It was pretty dicey when we were together...you know?"

She was nuts...so clingy...but she seems different...like she's willing to change...and that orgasm was mind-blowing...sheesh

"I think we need to go slow," I say out loud, immediately realizing my mistake and trying to recover. "Errrr...that is...I-if we start this friendship." I can tell she's giggling a bit. I mean, we DID just do some heavy groping in this booth...so much for 'taking it slow'

"Out of curiosity, how far is this beach from your house?" I ask, gazing up from her huge tits to her radiant face.

"...It was pretty dicey when we were together..."
"...I think we need to go slow..."
"...friendship..."

hahaha i love it how his mouth says one thing but his eyes say another they're like living down my top. but i giggle and nod and agree and bat my lashes some more. i know i'm crazy but look at my tits lol.

"My place?" I coo, eyes lighting up with the excitement i feel...he wants to see me again, "oh it's so cool I can't wait for you to see it! I'm renting a nice little cottage from one of the ladies I work for it's not right on the beach but you can see the water from my deck and it only takes like five minutes to get to the boardwalk..."

I'm talking quick i know but i AM so excited i didn't think he'd...wow, he looks tired...

Back
Top Bottom