Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

I can feel them...feel her tits swelling and growing...but it's just her breathing right?

It doesn't matter...the combination of soft, warm, HEAVY flesh mashing against my face and the intoxicating smell of her perfume awakens some animalistic instinct. I start to root, my mouth opening and closing, rubbing against her luscious breasts, swallowed up in her cleavage. Just this simple act makes me feel content, passive, and DRAINED.

My cock continues to pulsate, Kat's hands pumping smoothly, coaxing every dollop of cum out of my steel-like shaft.

In only a few moments, my breathing becomes deep, heavy, my eyelids nearly shutting from exhaustion.

"Kat...? Whuuuh?" I asked confusedly, my mind foggy, my thoughts muffled.

"Oh Sweeetie...." I breathe, so happpy in this moment his face on my chest his cock slowly wilting in my hand knowing i did this to him, "sweetie sweetie sweetie sweetie sweetie..."

it's llike a high but its so natural and relaxing and yet energizing it''s like i'm taking the best of him and making it part of me and getting better better better for us both oh why can't he see but someday someday he will he will i know itttt...

"sweetie sweetie sweetie that was so nice..." I say, smiling, holding him against me and squishing the last of his come out of his cock, "was that nice for you...?"

"Y-yyyyeeeeaaaahhhhh," I murmur, my lips brushing against the soft tops of her breasts. I yawn, fully exhausted, my stomach full and my mind drifting slightly, tired and spent.

"thank you for lunch, Kat..." I say drowsily, looking towards my bedroom. "I feel so tired all of a sudden..." I yawn again. this is real fatigue...not just normal post-orgasm sleepiness...I feel drained...

"Help...get me to my room?" not caring about the mess she'll see, forgetting that my computer screen is still on, still clicked on her instagram photo from Sunday...

"Of course sweetie..." I reply, and help him stand, get his pants back up. There's come everywhere but haha i kinda like it i'll make sure i clean this all up...

I notice his ankle definitely looks less swollen i hope he can walk on it soon, but for now i help him get to his room. he seems sooo tired and spent like haha i jerked the life right out of him i can't wait to tell the ladies at work.

"Oooo what's this?" I ask, as we get into his bedroom, and I notice not only the pile of used kleenex littering the floor, but also what's on his computer monitor...

"So...what have we been looking at on our computer when we're all alone..?"

"I-I..." My voice falters, and I find it hard to think to register what is on my screen. Seeing the picture of Kat, that cover-up, those legs, that ASS...my cock jumps a bit in my pants, still not fully flaccid, involuntarily twitching.

"uh...errrr...th-that's," I stammer, hobbling over to my computer and sitting on the edge of the once pristine black leather chair. "I w-was just th-thinking of a n-new comment to p-post..."

Then I see the mess of once-soft and pliable tissues near my computer desk and know SHE knows. why am I so embarrassed by this...she's hot and we both know it...maybe I don't want her to be grossed out by it?

I yawn again as I tap out a new comment from our Sunday date at the boardwalk.

"Ooo I know take a picture of me right now I'll post it right now," I chirp as I hand him his phone and step back to pose.

He snaps a pic and then another one or two totally before i'm even ready haha

"Oooh good one Mr. Boob-Monkey!" I laugh, "think you'll need any more tissues?"

Blushing at being caught, I look away, muttering to myself, something about "not just boobs" and "just making sure."

I send the pictures to her, hearing her phone ding from the entryway, and then look again at the outrageously fit and stacked woman standing in my trashed bedroom.

she...doesn't seem that crazy...but some of the things she said...they got me going...but it can't be healthy, right? I know if we were to date I would be INFATUATED with her...and she'd know about my job...and my fantasies...

"S-so...what are y-you doing the r-rest of the d-day?"

I hear my phone bleep bloop and giggling I run out to the other room and get it and throw one of the new pics into a little editing app along with a comparison pic from a couple months ago haha. When I come back iin the bedroom he's still sitting looking sorta sheepish picking up kleenex.

"I've got to get to a yoga class..." I say, as I lean over him at his computer desk and pull up the new photo I just posted.,,

https://www.instagram.com/miu_meowww/

"But you can entertain yourself here, thinking of me..." I continue, as I take his hand and slide it into his sweatpants to grab his semi-thick cock "and I'll see you tomorrow,,,:

"tomorrow-" I start to say, but she leans in close, nearly smashing my face into her tits again, and kisses the top of my head. My scalp seems to tingle in the spot where her lips touch, and then in a flurry of jiggles and giggles, she's gone.

I sit there for a while, her scent still lingering enough that I only now notice my cock tenting my sweatpants again. Looking at my screen, I gasp in astonishment. two months!?!?! Only two months??? How is that possible?

I tap out a reply to her post, distracted by the renewed throbbing in my lap. Staring at her picture, marveling at the difference, I slowly rub my cock. Its gonna be a long night, I sigh.

-------------

Later that night, it dawns on me...see you tomorrow...? Did we make plans? I grab for my phone and send a quick text to Kat:

wait what do u mean see u tomorrow?

Did we make plans lol?

Looking around, I have to admit: I could really use the help. Still I can do some of the tucker stuff, grabbing the trash can and gathering the dozens of crusty tissues littering my room.

Ok ok you can come over

What time u showin up?

7:22 Saturday AM

ding-dong

I'm jumping I'm literally bouncing and jumping on his front step in the cool morning air I'm so excited and giddy for him to see me. Omigod he is gonna freak haha

I didn't know if it was a good idea, deciding to wear this - but bad ideas are sometimes the most fun! last time I wore it I was six inches shorter and six cups sizes smaller and even then I was the talk of the office party. Now - I look like I'm ready to burst out of it and the frilly skirt barely covers well anything haha.

But it's the heels that were the hardest decision. I had thought he wanted to date someone his own height - most guys aren't comfortable with anything taller than that I get it. But...I'm five-ten now. And so is he, I think? But yesterday...

"Yessss...nnnn...mmmm...t-taller...big..bigger...str-stronger...nnnnn"

so much for liking girls his own height haha right? Maybe tall girls are a secret turn-on for him. That's why I chose these 6-inch heels i brought home from work...a little experimenttt..

where is he??

ding-dong ding-dong

I'm not a patient person

ding-dong

I look my reflection in the glass storm door over and giggle to myself again, checking my hair, done up like this to reveal my really long neck. Fussing with the little frilly hairpiece and the drop shoulders of my top. I have so much energy!! It's always like this, these days. I seem to feed off the times he...thinks about me haha. It gives me energy and strength, like, after yesterday I went straight to the gym and worked out for like four hours and barely slept but here I am ready to take on the world and clean his place!!

Oooo footsteps!

A crack in the door. His weary, disheveled face, squinting in the morning sun.

"bonjuur messyooor...!

oh....oh my...oh...no.... Before me stands Kat, tall and proud in her high heels. gosh, she's absolutely towering over me...those must be six inch heels, easily half a foot taller than me...her tits are practically in my face!

She's doing a good job of showing them off too, thrusting her chest forward, they are absolutely bulging outwards, the tops jiggling and quivering as she bounces excitedly on my front step. how does she have so much energy this early...I used to be a morning person but lately...I barely had enough energy to pull on yesterday's sweatpants and answer the door...

and that skirt...if it were any shorter I'd have an unobstructed view of her thick butt and tight pussy...is she even wearing anything underneath...gosh that'd be hot...no no no, gotta keep my thoughts under control...

Butchering her French, but really hamming it up, I can't help but smile weakly at her. Alright...I'll play along...

"Bonjor mademoiselle," I usher her in, opening the door to my sty wide. "You are here to aidez-moi with the cleaning, non?"

"Oui!!!" I giggle, and jump up into the doorway as he opens the door. Immediately I'm standing inches from him and the look on his face is pricelesss haha.

I tickle his nose with my pink feather duster and giggle again. "I am you own...how you say? - Dust Bunny for le day." I've been practicing my French accent for him all night but it's terrible haha!! I curtsy, giving him a nice view into my cleavage - which is nearly up to my throat, and look up into his eyes. "Moi is...at your seeervisse," I say with mock servility, "what would vous have me do, master?"

I sniff and snort, almost sneezing when she tickles my nose with the feather duster. Once we're inside, I look around and assess the damage.

Really it's not too bad, just mostly clearing trash, doing dishes, and washing laundry. Then just a simple matter of cleaning surfaces and vacuuming carpets.

"Sil-vous-plait, could you start on dishes while I take out trash?" I ask.

genius...keep both of us doing different things, and it won't get out of hand I think hopefully.

"Non non non!" I command, taking both his hands in mine with a smile and pulling him with me into the living area as I walk backwards click-click-click with quick tiny steps, "to-day, you sit!" Suddenly I push him and he falls, surprised, onto the deep leather couch. "You let Kitty, your dust bunny, clean..."

Arms out to his side, he looks up at me as I start to slowly rock back and forth on my heels, looking down at him, hands coming to clasp behind my back. Demure, innocent, wide-eyed. "I do dishes and vous..? Vous watch?"

"k-Kat...really...I can help...y'don't need to..." I bleat, wanting to help, but knowing she won't take no for an answer. maybe she'll ease up after the dishes are done...? I take another long look at the skimpy black outfit with white frilly detailing, and I nod. "A-alright, miss, you wash dishes, a-and I will w-watch..."

She smiles and with a "Oui Oui!" she flounces into the kitchen, but not before my breath is taken away by the view of the undersides of her asscheeks jiggling and wiggling under the frilly, too-short skirt. And her height. From my lower vantage in the couch, she seems miles above me, and I let out a quiet moan watching her long muscular legs click click click away from me on her heels.

"you're sure I can't help?" I offer, feeling oddly unneeded in my own home.

<mwah!>

I lean over and give him a great big kiss on his forehead. I giggle at the glossy red lipstick print I leave behind and still feel the warmth of his gaze on my tightly-packed bosom even as I stand and teeter off to the pile of dishes in the kitchen sink.

My face turns beet-red, not only from the kiss, but from how I'm seated on the couch, Kat's deep, tanned cleavage is thrust in my face, her huge tits hanging naturally, yet still packed into the ill-fitting outfit. When she pulls away, I scramble to cover the budding stiffy starting to tent my dirty sweatpants.

With a knowing smirk, she clicks back into the kitchen and sets to clearing the dishes. Because of her high heels and the low countertops, Kat has to hunch quite a bit, showing off how massive her breasts are in the tight little getup she's wearing. Her cleavage jiggles and wobbles as she places plates and glasses and bowls in my dishwasher. Setting some hot water running, she scrubs and scours dirty pots and pans, all with a dazzling smile at me every now and then.

I'm entranced by this display, watching beads of sweat build up and run into the deep valley of her wobbling cleavage. Splashes of suds land on her tits, a soapy mess that makes her breasts gleam with moisture. She squeezes them together with her arms, and they seem to surge forward, clinging to the wet fabric of her top.

i...gosh...who knew cleaning this pig sty could look so...hot? I wonder as I reach for my cock, giving it a gentle rub as I watch Kat. But before I know it, she's done, dishwasher running, pots drying on a towel, and even the kitchen clutter has been cleared a bit!

She indicates that she is finished, stepping aside for me to inspect her cleaning, giving me a view of her profile. Lord almighty...her boobs and ass stick out quite a bit...and she really IS taller than me...if we were to hug, I'd get smothered!

I nod, "tres bon, mademoiselle...the trash next?" I ask, starting to stand. "I'll help..."

He looks like he's trying to stand up from the couch to help so I step over to him and with an immediate "Non!" of command and one high-heeled foot to his chest I push him back down to sit. With a look of mock imperiousness, and fighting back a smile, I stare him down.

"La Kitty clean," I say, "you watch."

My six-inch patent leather pump is still on his chest and he's wide-eyed and I'm feeling mischievous haha I press in harderrr...

I grunt in surprise as Kat uses a heeled foot and powerful leg to shove me back down onto the couch. oof! Jeez, she's strong...really getting into this, isn't she...but I...should be able to...

"No...seriously Kat...let me help..." I reach up with a hand and try to push her foot off my chest.

It doesn't budge.

Both hands, grunting with the effort. "C'mon, Kat, hhheeeeerrrrrrgggghhhhhhhh..." I gasp as she presses down harder, hearing the faux leather of both the sofa and her heels creaking from the increased pressure.

Gahhhh...she could crush me if she wanted too...I can't budge her! And making matters worse...this is a turn on for me...her legs...muscles flexing...and I...gasp...I can see up her skirt...frilly...black...ohhhh... even as I find it hard to breath, my cock seems to have a mind of its own, just starting to visibly tent my sweatpants.

I continue to grunt, trying to draw a breath to cry uncle, anything to make her ease up. After what feels like hours, Kat just barely lets up, enough for me to wheeze "Hoookay...<gasp>...okay...you clean...<wheeze>...I watch..."

Looking down at him I'm biting my lower lip oooo my eyes sparkling. I see him looking...afraid? It gives me a weird feeling...I think i like this a lot...

...but haha I think he's learned his lesson.

"Good boy..." I say, and take my foot away.

good boy...

throbbbbb

I sit there, stunned, my chest still feeling sore from the intense pressure from Kat's leg, her very powerful legs that carry her throughout my condo with grace and efficiency. My cock resumes its twitching throbs as I watch her gathering trash, bending over slowly, showing off her breasts when she's facing me, her towering legs and firm ass when she isn't. I find myself distracted rubing my bulge with my hands, thinking about what she could do with her legs...so tall...so strong...

I'm so distracted I don't notice her pause by a stack of papers, a look of sudden concern flitting across her gorgeous face.

Back
Top Bottom