Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

What the heck? Why is she texting me?
---------------------------------------------
Oh...hi...yeah its been a while

Why have u been thinking about me?
---------------------------------------------
To be honest I've been thinking about her a lot. She may have been crazy, but man, she had a pretty decent rack...

oooo that was quick !

---------

oh silly boy of course i think about u!!!!!! i think about u a lot a lot!!!! since u broke up w me i havent seen any1 else i always wonderd why u stopped calling me when i got transferred to the other office??? did u get my texts???

----------

Hm too much time is going by. I'll text him again. I have to get his attention.

-----------

i'm thinkin about u again cuz there's been some changes in me i think youll like ☺

------------

yikes...she seems pretty intense
-------------------------------------------
Yeah...yeah...I got your texts. I've just been so busy, you know?

Changes? What sorts of changes?
-------------------------------------------
i mean, she seems pretty much the same. I dunno what could be different...

I can't help but text him back right away. Part of me wants to tell him everything straight out but I'd just scare him away and he has to be mine. I know he thinks I'm crazy lol but I'll show him haha

--------------

take a guess sweetie :)

Changes...hmmm...what could have changed...
-----------------------------------------------------------
well lets see
something i will like...did you get a new job?
-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm really just teasing this out from her. Despite my hesitance, part of me is still very attracted to her. And then I remember the picture she sent me, just before all of these texts. Could it be her tits? I hoped against hope, but still didn't want to seem too eager...

no silly boyyy :) well of course i have a new job I told u that months ago in those texts u didn't return :) i'm working in legal at a startup pharm downtown.

hint its something w my appearrance

Don't mention her tits don't mention her tits don't mention her tits
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
did u get fat? ;-)

Ok, I have to just go for it so maybe she'll leave me alone...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok so somethings changed about u physically

do u have larger boobs?

My mouth became dry. She was already pretty busty when I last saw her. How could she be bigger?
--------------------------------------------------
how about proof, haha
--------------------------------------------------
Maybe she'll be creeped out by that and leave me alone?

I can feel a little of the warmth in my bones it's happening right now. He's thinking about it but not enough.
----

ha u havent changed have u?

I know u know what i wore when were dating mr boobmonkey but look at this new one:

212050398_OxMNzlL1X9.jpg

and now its too smalll on meeee

Too small? I felt a lump form in my throat. She was pretty big back then, but if she's an F cup now, and it's too small on her, how big is she?
-------------------------------------------------------
wow thats impressive and ur even bigger now
how did you get so big?
-------------------------------------------------------
I can't help myself, you've piqued my curiosity[/i]

I know I've got him now I can feel more warmth

-----------

no no you have to buy me a drink to know more and see for yrself mr curious ♥

I look at the time. 5:30 PM. Yeah, I suppose I could have a drink. It would be nice to see her.
-------------------------------------------------
alright how about meet me at Paddy's at 6:30?

dont get any funny ideas, tho! ;)

-------------------------------------------------
With the message sent, I set about getting ready. I hop in my car and head to the bar early, so I can watch her enter.

I knew it! I giggle to myself at my desk feeling the delicious jiggle of my boobs under my sweater. It draws a look from that perv Frank from across the room so I pull the baby-blue cardigan tight over the white tank top I wear beneath as I type into my phone:

---------

Yay!!! K I'll be coming from work see u there

---------

The next hour goes slowly but I can feel he's thinking about me. I wonder if I've made him hard already? Is he sitting at home - I know he sometimes doesn't work on Thursdays - thinking about what I look like and...ooo, I'll know soon enough!

I get to the bar a little before 6:30 but he's already there. I flash my biggest smile and wave excitedly when I see him across the room, sitting at a padded bench at a table in the back. The bar is not crowded but I can feel the extra sway in my hips under my pencil skirt drawing eyes and am glad I wore the heels I did today they make my ass look incredible.

"Hi Charlie!" I exclaim with a giggle as he stumbles a bit standing up for a hug. He stutters in greeting and I press against him, purposefully pushing my tits into his thin arm and chest.

I can scarcely believe it's her when I see her. Sure, she's got the same face and roughly the same build. But now - wow...she just seems to be glowing and radiant. Of course she's much bustier, twin bulges straining at her sweater. And she even seems...taller? I can't quite put my finger on it, but she just seems larger overall.

I stand to give her a hug in greeting, and I can't help but feel the firm yet soft pressure of her breasts as she presses them against my skinny arms and chest.

My God...they're enormous! And she's nearly as tall as I am!

"Uh...it's Charles," I correct, shrinking a bit away from the pressure of her chest. "Hey Katherine. How are things going for you?"

"Oooo so formal, Charles!" I tease as we back away from each other and take seats across the table. "Call me Kat now," I command mock-sternly, as I toss my newly-long dark auburn mane and set my shoulders just so, "Katherine is just for work." I can tell he's already struggling to keep his eyes from glancing down at my chest and I fight back a smile. He seems a little confused haha.

But I feel mischievous, already. I take a deep breath and feel my tits swell up in the stretchy top below my cardigan, knowing a nice bulge of cleavage must be showing. "I've been good, really good!" I chirp with a giggle, knowing how well my ditzy voice works on guys, "New job, new place, new...everything!" <giggle giggle> <jiggle jiggle>

I can see the discomfort my little challenge brings to his face and it feels good knowing I have his full attention. "But I miss you," I say with a playfully girlish pout, and look into his brown eyes...

I smirk at bit at your teasing. Typical Katherine. "Ok, fine, Kat," I say reluctantly. I struggle to keep my eyes from glancing at your expansive chest. With every breath, your breasts swell and bulge, pulling at the soft, stretchy fabric of your top.

I try to busy myself with my beer, staring at the amber liquid in my pint glass. Still, I can't help but glance at the deep, shadowy cleavage you are proudly putting on display. It wobbles and jiggles with your animated talk about your job and other life things.

Then you drop the bomb on me. "You miss me?" I wonder aloud. Part of me misses her too. Heck, part of me misses her right now, I can't stop thinking about those tits. How did they get that way?

"Well, I guess I miss you too. It's been a long time, right?"

"It has been a long time!" I chirp, widening my eyes as I scold him again and slap his hand, "I think you've been avoiding me you bad boy!" I notice him sipping on his beer quickly, like he always does when he gets nervous. He takes another drink, and is almost finished with his drink. "Six months is too long," I declare, "we just can't do this again..!"

A waitress shows up at our table and he orders another beer. I ask for an appletini because I know I look cute holding one and it goes with my eyes.

"But it's good to hear you miss me," I say, as his attention - with the waitress now gone - focuses back on me. I look into his eyes with a sly smile and ask "What do yo miss most?"

I take another long drink from my beer, beginning to feel the hints of a buzz starting to form. "I haven't been avoiding you, Kat," I say carefully. "I just thought it wasn't good to have a relationship going with a co-worker, especially one who worked under me." I look into her eyes, dazzled by their color paired with the bright green of the appletini.

Somewhat intimidated, my eyes dart downward, and my vision is filled by her huge rack. I tear my eyes away, not wanting to get caught, and go back to looking around the bar, thankful for the distraction of a few of the games on TV.

I glance back as she asks me what I miss the most about her. Don't mention her boobs...don't mention her boobs... "...I...uh...I g-guess your boob- I mean bubbly personality." I stammer, mortified at my slip-up.

omigod he is just too adorable.

And I had no idea it would be this easy

"Oh sweetie!" I giggle, covering my mouth demurely for a moment at his little slip of the tongue before reaching across the table to rest my hand on his, "they...I mean, it! My bubbly personality...misses you too."

I look at him obviously trying not to look at me. I know I'm making it hard, pulling my shoulders back like this...good. He almost looks like he's sweating.

"Ooo you're shaking. Why, are you...nervous?" I ask, teasing, "Are you seeing someone, worried you'll be seen here with me?"

I take a deep breath to steady myself, and manage to stop shaking enough to answer her. "I'm not nervous." I catch myself glancing again at her rack, the way it just JUTS out towards me. "I-I guess I'm just noticing something different about you."

She's just so intimidating, that's what it is. Some sort of aura or energy radiating from her. It's palpable...

This is fantastic!

"Oh Charlie you already know one thing that's different about me!" I laugh, pushing my chest out and giving it a little shimmy of demonstrative mischief, "I know its hard to ignore, and I know you were always such a little boob-man..."

Now he looks away, but I try to draw him back with a wide, understanding smile. He takes a drink, and another. He's going to be drunk quick!

"But, c'mon! Is that it? Is it just my boobs that are making you nervous?"

Let's see if he's figured this out...and if he's going to avoid the obvious...

I bite my plump lower lip, waiting for him to answer...

Back
Top Bottom