Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New roleplays, partner wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetVixen4

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Looking for long term partner for rps consisting more story than smut. Also, I don't always have access to my computer of even get on so I will answer through mobile. If I am taking longer than usual to reply, that is why.
My Rules
No one liners unless the scene calls for it. Even then, please try to give me something to work with in that one sentence.
No means no. If you pass an idea by me and I say no, that does not mean to try and go at it at a different angle. I will not be forced to play pairings that make me uncomfortable.
I do not do extreme bdsm. No scat, vore, other nasty things like such. With that said, let's talk roplays.​

Below is some plot ideas and pairings that interest me. If interested, send me a pm with number and any and all ideas you may have. I love to brainstorm with my partner before starting an rp.

~~~~~~~~~»@«~~~~~~~~~​

1) The Alpha's Mate
F. Human X M. Werewolf

Working at the local bar, a young woman is used to all kinds of men coming in. But when he steps foot into her bar, it's hard not to feel drawn to him. Feeling his wolf call to her, the alpha does his best to get her attention while she does her best to ignore him. But when she finds him leaning against her car after work, she finds herself accepting his company and soon finds it hard to think of anything but him. Can she put aside her fear and love both man and wolf?

2) More Than Just an Imaginary Friend

For years he was her best friend. The one she ran to with all her secrets. When she was scared, it was him who gave her courage. It was he who comforted her at night when she was given more bruises. He was her number one companion, her one true friend. He was a powerful demon from the darkest parts of Hell itself and he was sure that he knew what hell was, but that was before he heard the cries of a small child. He watched in silence, witnessing the hellish scene she was going through one night, and the desire to protect her planted itself. From that night forward, he was with her, her imaginary friend. At night, he would protect her from her own demons, making sure she had a good nights sleep. As time passed, he watched her grow as he grew closer to her. He was so used to hearing his name on her lips that when she fell silent and no longer called on him, it hurt him more than ever. Not one to break a promise, he stayed in the shadows, protecting her as always. Months passed and she still hadn't called on him until one dark night.

It was late and she was rushing to get home after spending the evening at a friend's house. She knew that her parents would be mad at her for being out too late but when she walked in the door, she was not expecting to see her mother sitting in the living room, a glass of wine in her hand as her step father stood in the hall, glaring at her. It started with him yelling at her before he finally laid a hand on her. Scared and hurt, she called on the one true friend she ever had, hoping he would leave the shadows once more.

3)An Unlikely Alliance
F. Human X M. Yautja(Predator)

Having survived the main attack on Sevastopol, she lurks the vents and dark corners of the station as she attempts to survive. She prays for rescue but what comes is not what she expected. He is a well respected and very skilled hunter who is sent to the human station to clear it of the nest and send the station into the gas giant it orbits. He soon discovers the human female and is impressed by her bravery when she manages to kill a xenomorph. Despite her initial fear of him, she follows him through the vents, curious about why he is on the station. Seeing him take on some xenomorphs, she decides to try and stay with him, figuring he was her best bet at survival. But when he gets extremely injured and becomes unconscious, it is up to her to drag him to safety. When he wakes up to find himself somewhere other than the nest and discovers its because of her, he decides to have her join him and help clear out the nest. During their time together, they start to grow closer and feelings for each other begin to make themselves known.

We can discuss details of what happens after they clear the nest in pm.

4) female human X male furry
As children, they grew up as neighbors and childhood sweethearts. After highschool though, they sadly grew apart. Years later, yc is in the city and looking for a new place to call his own when he runs into mc. They get to talking and she offers to let him live with her as long as he wants or until he gets his own place. While living together, they shamelessly flirt with each other, feelings for one another rekindling themselves. After a rough day at work, she comes home to yc having set up the house for a romantic evening which leads to some wild fun between the sheets, allowing their feelings to come forth.

5) Dragon furry X Human/dragon cross breed
She grew up an orphan, never knowing who her parents were. As a child, she was constantly bullied due to the scales that covered parts of her body, the wings, tail and horns that signified her dragon blood. Now a grown adult, she leaves the village she had come to hate and travels the world, seeking others of her kind or anyone who will just accept her as she is. While hiking the mountains, she is attacked by some bandits but unexpectedly rescued by a large dragon furry. He takes care of the bandits before taking her with him to his nest. After chatting for a bit, he decides to let her stay with him. As time goes on, emotions grow between the two and soon she discovers that there are more benefits to living with a dragon than she originally though.

6)Cross-species Lovers
F. Human X M. Xenomorph (Set on Sevastapol)

As a child, she dreamt of living in the stars. Now, a few days after her 21 birthday, she is giving the chance to go and visit the space station of Sevastapol. However, a few weeks of living on the station, all hell breaks loose as people start disappearing. Fast forward 6 months. The station is quiet, to quiet. once in a great while, the pitiful screams of her fellow humans can be heard as they are dragged off by an alien. As she digs around in a small cafeteria for food, she narrowly escapes the attack of a face hugger. When it tries to attack again, she is rescued by an unlikely hero. Together they live together as he helps her to survive despite the risk of protecting a human. As their time together goes on, their relationship moves to another level.

Pairings

Human X Dragon
Human X Demon
Demon X Demon
Human X Furry
Furry X Furry
Princess X Knight
Master X Pet
Human X Naga​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back