Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lucifers horsemen

real3000

Planetoid
Alright so I've had this idea for a while and finally decided to write it up to see if I get any interest.

Lucifer's Horsemen

Plot:

Since the dawn of time after the Great War and lucifers banishment to hell the horsemen have corrupted God and the Angels children known as mankind. This is not to no purpose though. For if enough souls would be corrupted and sent to hell Lucifers power will grow strong enough to allow him freedom from the gates of hell and entry into the world of man.

Characters and purpose:

There is room for really at least 5 mains in this. The horsemen will be two guys and two girls. Each character will have 5 main skills they can use but must be in line it's their designated elements. So to explain... Earth, wind, water and fire are the elements each have a horseman to represent that. Once you have chosen a element you then get 5 skills useable in your posts in the war for souls against gods Angels. For instance Fire can possibly have 3 offensive skills and then a defensive... All four must have one skill slot for corruption.. Ie fire causes anger making man murder or water causes lust causing mankind to have affairs with her. In my mind earth and fire are men and wind water are women. Your actual gender does matter in these roles. Anyone who wishes to play lucifer can be any gender the abilities will be shape shifting and the ability to cause any being to commit any sin through mind control outside of other angels of course. Anyone who wants to be a main on the other side of things fighting for good can do so just pitch me a character sheet.

In any case this is an initial post to seek interest pm me let me know and if it is there I'll be happy to group us up and we can discuss this stuff further.

P.s. In a single post you can only use one offensive ability a defensive ability and cause a sin. The next post the abilities you use will be on cool down essentially. This is to keep order in the power and balance. All characters will be immortal as if the die they return to heaven or hell.. However they will not have enough energy to leave for a few turns. I figure we can designate an order to post in.

Hope this works out look forward to seeing this come to fruition.

Back
Top Bottom