Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leah's tail started to wag softly when she looked up to see his soft gaze. "Well...I am...I keep forgetting that to be honest. You're...Not what I imagined when I was stuck in that horrible market if I'm honest..I thought I'd be bought by the same kind of people that tried to buy me before if I'm honest. But you're...so much different. You understand what I'm going through, I feel like I can trust you and...I don't even feel like I am a slave with you." She said taking his hand and sitting on his lap, not wanting to defy him after what she just felt just by telling him no. "It might sound silly but while I'm with you it...feels like I've known you for a long time, but we've only just met. I feel like I understand you and I hardly know you." She admitted, blushing a bit, "And in the bath house when you...when we..." she gave him a blushed meek look and just coughed awkwardly. "Well....I just...It felt so..." she started to say trying to choose her words. "...It was a rush. I've never felt anything like that before, but..I've only just met you.." she said again "I just....don't understand, usually I'd never even think about doing...that kind of thing with someone I just met."

He smiled a tiny, fraction of a bit as she accepted his hand and entered his lap. His hands gently running over her lower back and then her ass, slowly pressing that special little lust button wherever possible as she cracks up over the talk about the bathhouse. "You said it yourself, no? I'm not a random stranger, to you. You feel it." He spoke more firmly as he drew his face even closer to her own. His lips nearing to her's without actually taking them. "Your senses are that of a werewolf. Instincts. Hunger. Why apply a silly little human label to a feeling born from the heart of something like us? My little pet, it's that filter that muddies the normally crystal clear water we share." He describes with his naturally deep, crisp, but quiet whisper. The sounds of the mode of transportation almost swallowing their conversation completely if it weren't for their physical closeness. "As a human, can you really put into words the way this makes you feel?" He finally smiles for real, even if it was still softly. His right hand leaving her lower body to raise up past her shoulder until he could take her nice soft beast ear along the sensitive side of it. Both his thumb and index finger almost expertly rubbing the sensitive spots to ignite the very same submissive, pleasurable sensations he had successfully summoned before. "Sure, maybe some words could paint a picture. But does that picture do any justice to that? Isn't there something indescribable about it? At least... In words?"

((Back now, on for the night :) ))

Leah flinched slightly when she felt his hand glide down to her ass, petting along the base of her soft tail with his strong hands. She shuddered feeling that bubbling sense of emotion surge through her. That even though she knew she should be upset, since he was going right back to it, touching her all over, she just couldn't...no she didn't want it to stop. She took a quick breath when he closed in like that, her eyes locked to his as he held every essence of her being to attention. "B..Because I am Human..that...was what I was born as.." she said, her ears perking up and flicking since he was speaking so smooth and soft. She had to use her more wolf like senses just to stick to his quiet words. She was about to speak again when he moved his hand up to her soft silky ears, making her gasp out a little tender moan. Her tail wagged faster now, brushing along his leg as he hit a pleasurable and sensitive spot for her. She closed her eyes and moved her head so that she pressed her ear into his hand more, "ahh~" she just uttered craning her head up more, like she'd follow his hand wherever it went so long as he kept stroking her like that. When he stroked her like that it felt like all her worries just melted away. She just wanted to be pet like that forever, she knew that in her heart, and even her mind was getting swallowed up in that feeling, relaxing her body. Finally she could speak again, but just as quietly as Vash had. "Vash I...don't understand..How can I have these feelings when I'm not a real werewolf..?" she managed to say, keeping her ear pressed into his hand while her tail swayed back and forth briskly.

(I should totally sleep. Lol.
But... My job is piss easy and I love role-playing with YOU. XP)
It was amazing to Vash. She kept to this whole identity of being human while her whole body clearly illustrated that she was just so far from that. She didn't even move to kiss him, like he'd thought a human lover would in this distance. She made her sounds and reacted to his touch just as she should as a werewolf who knows her happy little place in Vash's arms. Not a traditional slave. Not a pet to fuck mindlessly. And while it may be hard for a human to look to them and see much else, she knows the difference very well. He knows that she does. It's in every grain that makes up his being. Superior in both intelligence and physical attributes as a specimen to those creeps that'd pay a little gold to use her like a thing. No. He wouldn't throw her away. She isn't just some dog to him either. In a way, they were almost like long long distance and entirely ungenitically related family. Like a marriage, almost, between them. It certainly wasn't a relationship that the feeble minded humans and their languages would ever perfectly describe. Like the better part of lovers, and much less of a couple in the equality aspect. Just trying to work out the words to help Leah get it through her human filter was making Vash wanna give up on thinking for at least a week. But, he had to try. He smiled a little wider and placed a small kiss on her nose before moving to run his lips up the back of her other ear. "I don't buy into the idea that a werewolf is anything less than such." He whispered practically, his rich and deep voice almost certainly interacting with her sensative nerve endings in her ear as he continued massaging the other one. "Just try to stop thinking for just a minute." He whispered once more. "In that time, I want you to just feel. Without telling yourself to be human, see where your mind goes as I touch you rather innocently like this. If you are truly human, a little ear touching wouldn't do too much, yes?"

((Don't strain yourself hun, though I defo appreciate the posts, I don't want you to wear yourself out, kay? :3 ))

She shuddered and bit at her lip when he whispered into her ear, gently running those handsome lips across her soft fur. She wagged her tail faster, and softly pressed her head to his. The feeling was so nice, and she couldn't pull herself away. His voice was like a hot knife through butter, trickling down through her body, her mind hooking onto every syllable, every breath that he made. "Stop thinking..?" she repeated. Just feel...how could she just stop thinking like that she wondered. She really wished he'd stop calling her 'human side' a side, let alone imply that it was getting in the way, but with how he was petting her right now she wasn't really in a position to argue. She was curious, and that got her thinking, what would that be like? She had been so confused, and didn't understand her new instincts at all. All the time she'd been in the cage she'd been training herself to fight her more animalistic urges, but he made her wonder. She breathed out and relaxed into his hold more, just letting her mind focus on his pettings. She really did love the feeling of it, and that was a surprise to her, but she'd never revelled in it for much longer than this before. Now it kept going she just wanted him to pet her forever. Those feelings, her whole body was craving him. his touch his words, his precise movements and strength. She didn't feel equal to him, even though she felt comfortable, she knew his strength. She could just sense it..sensing it, like before she now wondered. She could tell what he was feeling, that she'd made him sad, that he was torn up, but now what did he feel.

She could feel it too, the excitement that was brewing, that anticipation and desire that he held. She focused on those feelings, as her body started to shift more once again, more towards her werewolf form. "It....feels so nice.." she said, her fangs growing, showing more prominently in her mouth when she spoke, softly pressing into his hand once again. "Don't stop.." she asked softly as she revelled in the moment.

"As long as you give it a shot, that's good enough." He whispers to her question, watching with a small amount of budding excitement in his chest. He took his fingers and gingerly worked around the soft fur in her ears to stimulate the sensitive borders inside the top of her ear. Vash's gentle, deliberate and expert touches were accompanied by his lips taking the side of her ear, holding it between his lips and nibbling on her like this. His hand on her rear had moved up to her tail bone and guided her lower body as close to him as possible, so that as much of them shared contact as possible. After her vocal pleas, her request that he shouldn't stop, he did stop. Withdrawing his hand and lips from her ears to hold her neck and trail a thumb over her jaw, endearingly. "See?" He spoke with the same gentleness from before, waiting for any sort of look of longing or demand before planting a kiss on her lips. His kiss was brief, but he made it deep and didn't pull away when he finished kissing her. Their faces were still so close. "I want to give you that so much. Every minute of every day." He says, his soft smile fading at the end of his words. "I know your goal is to become human. If it wasn't for that, I know you would have tried to flee by now. But, it isn't the fact that you would have run from me that hurts."

She relaxed completely when he gave her ears his full attention. It was titillating to have them rubbed and kissed like that, and the added touch to her tail just fired up all those suppressed instincts that she was trying to hard to control. It was like he knew exactly where to stoke to make her feel amazing, his skillful hands playing with the soft folds just making her tail wag constantly. The fur from her tail crept up her back a little more, as she shifted slowly. Then he stopped. It felt like she had been underwater and suddenly got yanked out for some air. She literally gasped out and looked at him, her eyes filled with longing for him to continue. She even went so far as to push her head up into his head again before he moved hem down to her face and to her neck. She could feel his fingers resting on the collar, she wore, and blushed. Half of her was embaressed, she really was acting like a little pet wasn't she, like a dog, who wanted her master to pet her all over, but the other half was burning with desire. He drew his lips so close to hers, kissing her. She relaxed in the two feelings muddling into one, that shame from the humiliation of her behaviour mixing with feelings of pleasure. She tried to prolong the kiss, putting her hand to his chest and closing her eyes as that pleasure bubbled forth within her. Then he spoke to her, his smile fading worrying her, "What is it then...what's hurting you about this..?" she asked, looking into his eyes as though she'd find the answer there.

"If becoming like me is like a disease to you-Something to be cured..." He began, biting his tongue momentarily before he wrapped his arms around her and tucked her head back against his chest if it wasn't there already, moving to lay on his side with her smaller body wrapped in his arms and held so firmly against him. He nuzzled his face in her hair and ears as he let a hand slide down to run fingers over the fur growing near her tail bone. He whispered just a bit softer as her ears could plainly hear it all with the abysmal distance. "What of me? If you were to reclaim an inferior human husk, this bond and sensation would dissappear for you. For me, it would snap and it's shards would remain forever. That's what hurts. Everytime you don't ask me when you don't understand-When you insist that because I don't behave like a human that I am wrong, it-" He bit his tongue again, which was literally starting to hurt. He closed his eyes tightly and cuddled with her like this. "It scares me. Your determination, that is. Because the result is nothing but pain for me."

Leah's eyes widened when he spoke. She was shocked to hear it but felt incredably guilty realising that he had a point. This whole time she'd been talking to him and treating him like he was another human. She knew he was a werewolf and she'd been correcting him countless times to act more human. She dropped her ears down flat and felt like she didn't deserve to be held like she was right now. "Vash..I.....had no idea you felt that way." she started her eyes glum as she let that guilt weave it's way around her body. "I'm so sorry..I never meant it like that...It's just." she started sighing out and shaking her head instead. "You're right..I shouldn't have said those things at all..I'm so sorry.."

She sat up and turned to look at him with a serious yet solmn gaze "You and me are so different..We come from different worlds. I guess I got so comfortable with you...I mistook you for just another Human. But you're not are you.." she said daring to reach her hand out to touch at his ears. "This....form in my culture is considered a curse. I've been taught that this is a bad thing." She took a breath and tried to think. "Were you not also Human once Master..?" she asked, "Have you forgotten the fears that they raise us on, the segregation from your own kind...I have been working hard my whole life. Until this I was working to becoming great among my people, and then this form took a hold of me, changed my life almost over night. I was shunned. Run out of my house, disowned and captured, just to be put in chains. All because of this form. Until you came along, I've known nothing but suffering because of it. I didn't mean to hurt you-- and I do feel it too..I feel that..Bond like you keep calling it. It's......I don't want to lose it, but please understand that I know nothing of the world you've come from. All I know is what I've lived through.." she explained "I thought that maybe.....if I got a cure then I wouldn't have to hate myself any longer..."

He didn't like how her words didn't form concise rational points that he could hold onto and learn from. He was already aware of her subjugation-At the hands of humans no less. Her persistent dreams of returning to her full-fledged humanself was just so jarring to him. He couldn't be at all upset, however. She called him master, touched his ear and seemed at least somewhat interested in his history or life. "Not an inch of me is at all related to humans. I was born a werewolf, pure of breed and blood. I didn't even start with a man-like form. This is a shape I have learned to take through practice." He described faintly, a smile on his lips after her touch to his ear. His hands took to her torso, his long fingers running through the details of her top. The size of his hands emphasizing the difference between them as he felt like he was practically wrapping his hands around the smaller creature. He closed his eyes as he listened to her words. Nodding, turning his head just slightly as both were signs he was paying attention. His smile slowly wilted to a default expression at her final note and he held this almost impossible to physically read face as he thought it all over. "Hey." He whispered kindly, opening his eyes just barely as he did. His fingers peeling up her top up her abdomen to her bra as his fingers slowly traced little paths over her belly. "You don't feel that way when you are next to me, yes?" He continued speaking as he looked to her belly, making sure he still remembered the details of the simple little runes he'd draw in the sand with his friends for good luck. Not that it'd be easy for her to figure out, not that there was any real magic involved, or that he'd even tell her what he was doing. It'd surely appear to be further play. He smiled faintly as he continued. "You will know all about my world soon enough. And maybe you might learn to love being mine."

She watched his reactions, surprised to hear that he was a pure breed. She hadn't even know that something like that could have existed. She was clearly surpised when he said that, "Then...we really are worlds apart.." she whispered in awe, feeling a weight suddenly dawn on her as he became this other creature in her mind. A Creature that had set it's sights on her, taken her in and one that she was now sitting on the lap of. She realised then just how little she knew of him, of his people. It felt like he was from another planet, that feeling of wonderment and caution that were often depicted in Fairy tales, but this was real. His smile relaxed her somewhat before he hiked up her shirt like that to expose her belly, which had become softer from her transformations. A Very thin layer of soft white fur tickled under his finger while he traced lines on her stomach.

"You don't feel that way when you are next to me, yes?" His words echoed in her head. Now that she thought of it, she'd not really had time to dwell like she had alone in that cramped cage. Since meeting him it'd been one exciting thing after the next. The bond, the feelings that he introduced her to, these new sensations. Everything was new. It was riveting and filled her with wonder. Even now as he traced runes on her stomach she felt connected with him, felt good that he was touching her and relaxed to him, closing her eyes as he ran his finger over her. There was a blush on her face from where he'd pulled her top up so suddenly. "I....Well no...It's been..so different with you." she said, "I'm not even sure how to begin describing it" she then added, her tail wagging hard now with his touch. He traced close to her side and she let out a little dog like yip as he caught a ticklish spot. "H-Hey now!" She said blushing harder and squirming out of the way of his finger to guide it back to her stomach rather than where it tickled.

"Don't take this the wrong way, as it may be easy to do.." He began softly as she was being mesmerized by his touch, a side effect that was unintentional, but welcomed. "But when you take a breathe, relax, and just let a thought bubble in that cute head of yours, that's the part of you I can watch for hours." He said softly, endearingly. When he made her yip by touching a certain ticklish spot on her side, his eyes lit up with a large dose of sudden glee. The little runes he traced were just a method to calm himself down. A token of his childhood to remind him that his world wasn't ending, even if they were talking soberly about bad endings to a part of them that he was so attatched too, just moments ago. The little runes were not unlike human kids giving eachother 'cootie shots' or carrying their lucky trinket. A stress relief mechanism. Not effective in terms of it's name, but more than potent in terms of sorting out feelings.

He showed her a devilish smile as his eyes ran over her and clung onto that mysterious place on her side that excited her so readily. "Your master is going to play with you now. Be a good girl and stay in place this time." He instructed boldly as he sat up and wrapped his big arms around her so fast, eliminating her chances of escape with just one arm wrapping around her a few inches under her breasts. He now took the liberty to give her fifteen raw seconds of intense tickling and almost lewd finger stimulation on her curious side spot. Pausing to see her reaction and certainly doing it again each time she might insist he stops or tries to wriggle out of his arms.

She held her gaze with him when he said that, looking curiously at him, She was about to say something when his face changed to a devilish grin. One of her ears lowered, her own face showing that sense of realisation at what he was about to do. He wouldn't be like that would he? He lifted up to sit up, keeping her with him as his arms locked around her, keeping her pressed to his chest. "Nononono W-Wait now! Wa-aa-AAAAYY!!" Leah went from calm and solemn to wriggling about like mad as she was tickled. She kicked her legs and giggled between gasped breaths while his fingers stroked up and down on her sensative sides. "N-N-Nnnooo! S-Stopp! Please!" she cried out but it wasn't desperate, it was more jovial, between laughs as she tried to free herself from his strong grip. There were tears in her eyes from how much she was laughing and fighting his devlish game. "V-Vaassh! Please!" She cried with a big silly smile on her face.

At first, he wouldn't let up! His evil grin etched into his cheeks from his lips with how deeply satisfied he was with her reaction. He kept tickling her in intervals, pausing to let her breathe a bit and try a word or two and he'd immediately continue as she spoke of him stopping or called him Vash. A tricky game, but a fun one. Perhaps it was tortue, too. Vash would ultimately remove his finger from her side after a little while. Dominating her immediate area by laying her on her back in the seat and covering her chest with his. He let her see the glimmer in his eyes and confident toothy smile. "With a weapon so powerful, I should be mindful of its use. No?" He teased as he looked into her eyes and his expression softened. Not in a sad way, but in an intimate sort of look. He brought his face very close, almost letting her taste his lips as he looked over her details on her own face. His hands took to her thighs as he pressed his chest more into her own.

"I know it is a little on and off." He began, probably confusing her with how quickly he started a new topic. "But, you feel it too. Don't you, girl?" He was serious in tone, but not unhappy. His index and middle fingers came together over her thighs and perversely massaged her such that he crossed the lewdest line and began rubbing the sides of her ass too. A deep, sensual, and most definitely pervert touch of his. "You feel it, all over. Like I do." He was working around the direct subject in words, again. However, by now, it should have been obvious. "Your master commands you: Tell him all about how wet he makes you." He was serious still, and fitting to the, theme, he was a fair bit intimate and excited too.

GoodGirlGrace said:
Karin winced when he pressed her back to the wall, she felt like her body was betraying her as a bubbling excitement built within her. Her volumptuous breasts jiggled around with their movements, covering her in dripping milk that trickled down her stomach and to her wet cunt. She took some panting breaths as her mind was enveloped by the heat that she was being propelled through, letting out a moan when she felt his hot meat press against her needy lips. Even when he kissed her, that feeling of repulsion from before, that burning hatred she held within was just melted away by her rampaging libido. She had lost, and it took her completely.

His slow deliberate movements made her quiver on his arms, her toes curling. It was like an itch that was being scratched finally, feeling him fill her up. Not many men had pleasured her, only those who she wanted a quick one night with, but this was completely different. In every instance he'd taken her, not the other way around. She was usually so dominant and so proud, that the mere thought of letting someone else lead was ridiculous to her. Yet she found herself feeling a bigger burst of lust than she'd ever felt. She didn't know if it was the drug or something about him but she had never reached this level of sexual satisfaction. She still had her personality, she still had her pride but having it smushed to the wall, having him take her was so new and right now it was exactly what her body was craving.

She gasped as she slipped deeper down the rabbit hole, and let a little growl escape her throat. She did what he said but with her own twist, glaring at him through half an opened eye, the other closed as gathered her words. "f..Fuck..you.." she said before she was cut off by a moan, her head arching back against the wall as he hit a good spot. There was no denying that despite her words she was reluctantly enjoying this.

Alton laughed when she said,'f..Fuck..you..' then moaned. He gave her another quick and deep thrust to elicit another moan. "Oh but you are fucking me Karin.Or should I say I'm fucking you," whispered Alton into her ear. His thrusts were now fast, wild, and burning with need. Making Karin's enlarged breasts jiggle even more and spray milk.

It was something of a paradox. His smirking face mere inches from Karin's own whispers softly to her, while his body relentlessly assaulted her. He locked eyes with Karin. "I think you will be different from all the other girls. Instead of ex[experiments, I'll just keep you for myself. My own personal fuck toy. Would you like that Karen?" he asked her.

Zeth said:
GoodGirlGrace said:
Karin winced when he pressed her back to the wall, she felt like her body was betraying her as a bubbling excitement built within her. Her volumptuous breasts jiggled around with their movements, covering her in dripping milk that trickled down her stomach and to her wet cunt. She took some panting breaths as her mind was enveloped by the heat that she was being propelled through, letting out a moan when she felt his hot meat press against her needy lips. Even when he kissed her, that feeling of repulsion from before, that burning hatred she held within was just melted away by her rampaging libido. She had lost, and it took her completely.

His slow deliberate movements made her quiver on his arms, her toes curling. It was like an itch that was being scratched finally, feeling him fill her up. Not many men had pleasured her, only those who she wanted a quick one night with, but this was completely different. In every instance he'd taken her, not the other way around. She was usually so dominant and so proud, that the mere thought of letting someone else lead was ridiculous to her. Yet she found herself feeling a bigger burst of lust than she'd ever felt. She didn't know if it was the drug or something about him but she had never reached this level of sexual satisfaction. She still had her personality, she still had her pride but having it smushed to the wall, having him take her was so new and right now it was exactly what her body was craving.

She gasped as she slipped deeper down the rabbit hole, and let a little growl escape her throat. She did what he said but with her own twist, glaring at him through half an opened eye, the other closed as gathered her words. "f..Fuck..you.." she said before she was cut off by a moan, her head arching back against the wall as he hit a good spot. There was no denying that despite her words she was reluctantly enjoying this.

Alton laughed when she said,'f..Fuck..you..' then moaned. He gave her another quick and deep thrust to elicit another moan. "Oh but you are fucking me Karin.Or should I say I'm fucking you," whispered Alton into her ear. His thrusts were now fast, wild, and burning with need. Making Karin's enlarged breasts jiggle even more and spray milk.

It was something of a paradox. His smirking face mere inches from Karin's own whispers softly to her, while his body relentlessly assaulted her. He locked eyes with Karin. "I think you will be different from all the other girls. Instead of experiments, I'll just keep you for myself. My own personal fuck toy. Would you like that Karin?" he asked her.

His pounding thrusts felt so good to her, satisfying her lust in all the right ways. Her ear flicked, picking up every breath, every word with meticulous precision. The thought of being his fuck toy made her face go redder, she could just imagine what It'd be like, and as she was feeling so horny right now, the idea of fucking forever just suited to turn her on more. She groaned out involuntarily, feeling a slight disappointment in herself for justifying his suggestion.

She had to do something, she couldn't let him win out. She looked at him with her eyes glazed over, that fire from before dampened behind all the smut. She had a look like she was deciding what to do when she chose to speak out, her voice a husky growl, "J..Just shut up..." She panted out suddenly pulling his head forward into a kiss. Her hands were hard on his head, clutching to his hair. She had her claws out as well, gripping on but surprisingly not enough to damage him, just enough for him to feel them. Her usual dominant personality was there, but they both knew he was the one in charge right now.

Viktoff Samson said:
At first, he wouldn't let up! His evil grin etched into his cheeks from his lips with how deeply satisfied he was with her reaction. He kept tickling her in intervals, pausing to let her breathe a bit and try a word or two and he'd immediately continue as she spoke of him stopping or called him Vash. A tricky game, but a fun one. Perhaps it was tortue, too. Vash would ultimately remove his finger from her side after a little while. Dominating her immediate area by laying her on her back in the seat and covering her chest with his. He let her see the glimmer in his eyes and confident toothy smile. "With a weapon so powerful, I should be mindful of its use. No?" He teased as he looked into her eyes and his expression softened. Not in a sad way, but in an intimate sort of look. He brought his face very close, almost letting her taste his lips as he looked over her details on her own face. His hands took to her thighs as he pressed his chest more into her own.

"I know it is a little on and off." He began, probably confusing her with how quickly he started a new topic. "But, you feel it too. Don't you, girl?" He was serious in tone, but not unhappy. His index and middle fingers came together over her thighs and perversely massaged her such that he crossed the lewdest line and began rubbing the sides of her ass too. A deep, sensual, and most definitely pervert touch of his. "You feel it, all over. Like I do." He was working around the direct subject in words, again. However, by now, it should have been obvious. "Your master commands you: Tell him all about how wet he makes you." He was serious still, and fitting to the, theme, he was a fair bit intimate and excited too.

She was glad to have relief when he pushed her onto her back, her sides tingling from the assault. She moved her hand up and wiped away the tear in her eye from all her laughing. Her smile was soft at the moment, but changed when he pressed forward. She blushed with him so close to her, her ears flicking when he called her girl. Every time he spoke to her like that, with such a serious look on his face. Speaking as though he were talking to a pet, and meaning it, her stomach did somersaults. It made her feel warm inside, and made her tail curl. It was that same feeling from before, that embarrassed pleasure. How could a feeling be so torn like it was? How could she feel joy from humiliation? She didn't even mention it or stop it as all her previous attempts seemed to land on deaf ears.

She felt his hands on her over her thighs this time, as he spoke. Her face went a deeper shade of red with his first command to her. "V-Vash! That's.." she started, her ears suddenly dropping as she looked away feeling embarrassed to talk about it. In truth she didn't want his touch to stop, and the way he just said that set off something in her, like a spark that suddenly triggered an adrenaline rush. It made her shudder visibly as she swallowed a lump in her throat. She shifted her legs as she became more aware of the warmth between them. If he delved during her meek little quips, he'd find his answer already. "That's..I.." she stammered just getting redder and redder. Her nipples never once softened from earlier, still standing proud, that pheromone scent stronger now than it was before.

He wouldn't be so brutish as to ruin a perfect moment by rushing to the finish line. While shoving a hand in her panties and stirring his darling little slave up with two fingers certainly would constitute as a good thing: He would gain so much more ground in their relationship if he continued his play even further. "Hmm? What is it girl? Is it difficult to tell if your tight little pussy is soaking wet for me right now?" He spoke about her special little spot out loud, in detail. Describing how he actually expected it to be. His chest ran against her own so that she could feel her nipples push into his coat. With a simple breath, he permitted his hands to grasp to her rear and fondle her lewdly, roughly. "Could it be that you might need to rub it under your panties to figure out? Hmm?" His teasing knew no bounds as he kissed her red cheek and whispered as soft as possible for the following question. "Or is it that my naughty girl wants her master to check for her?"

Leah blushed hard. His teasing and fondling was defiantly kindling something within her, and for all the complaints earlier she made about not wanting to be some sex toy for him she couldn't deny that her own libido was beating strong, especially with him so close like he was. "V-Vash but...we're in a cart! Wh-what if the driver hears?" She said finally stinging a sentence together. When he asked her if she wanted him to check, the way he said that made her heart race. She swallowed the lump in her throat and finally subsided to her bonds urdges.

"It's so wrong Vash..." She said feeling his dominance with him over her like that. Her hand drew up to his cheek and softly stroked it, pulling him in for a kiss, unable to resist his lips for much longer. Her body was starting to take over now. She got reminded of the way she felt in the bath house. That overwhelming urge within her controlling her thoughts, completely taking over. "I can feel it...." She said when they finally pulled their lips apart from one another. "We shouldn't..." She started to say, but her eyes, her body language, even her tone now spoke loudly to Vash. She didn't have that same meaning in it this time. She craved his touch, to be explored and played with. They were just empty words at this point as her gaze locked with his.

He loved the feeling of her soft skin and fresh clothes beneath him. In a way, she certainly smelled much better than she did when he purchased her, in a human sense. Thanks to his superior nostrils, his senses were overwhelmed by a scent that was uniquely her own. One that he just couldn't ignore. He smelled her after the kiss she pulled him into, her pleas were just words as he could just tell by her voice and body language that she wanted more. His hands on her thighs slip under her rear to grasp and lewdly put his fingers as deeply into her fine ass cheeks as possible without squeezing her so hard that it'd actually hurt. He just wanted to really feel her, and thanks to her breast squishing into his chest and her booty being manhandled ij his large, precise, powerful paws. "You don't need to worry about anyone else, love." He spoke intimately, kissing her in return before looking deeply into her eyes. "I suppose that little puppy look you're giving me means that you're too embarrassed to plead for me to rub your pussy? Hmm? Is that what it is, pet?" He teased, rocking his hips against her as he does.

He pressed his lips to the top of her head and snuggled with her almost intensely, like a man hugging his most favorite, pillowy thing. As soon as he was satisfied with the cuddles, he sat up on his knees and he grabbed his sweet little doggy by her her hips to keep her in place. His erection boldly standing inside his fine expensive pants. The pants-outlined meatstick sat on her thighs as he stood on his knees, smiling down to her. "Here is one more chance. Be a good girl and tell your Master how wet you are, right here." He smirked, poking her crotch without withdrawing his finger. The tip of that finger running up and down her clothes-covered slit. "And show it to me."

She locked her gaze with him as he teased her. That dominance, those little jabs at her. He kept calling her his dog, his pet..and she felt like it. Images of her from before, begging him for his cock like a dog resurfaced making her stomach tingle with the humiliation of the mental image. This time however there was more. She imagined herself going on walks with him, wagging her tail as she ran to fetch things for him, and licking his face while she was pet by him. Her ears flicked, thinking about how happy she felt when he did pet her. She couldn't deny it, and that humiliated her more. Her human side questioned her sanity. She really did act like his pet sometimes. Her mind was jogged as he pulled her forward towards him, letting her see how hard he'd gotten with his playing. She gasped out feeling his finger on her sensitive cunt. He pressed some of her wetness into her through the fabric while he commanded her to show him what he was doing to her. With his finger lingering there, she moved her hips up slightly feeling him rub softly against her. that's when it gripped her, that desire to be fulfilled, that craving that had to be answered. She needed her itch to be scratched, she had been suppressing it so much but now she was allowing herself to slip once more to his charms.

He convinced her. She slowly moved her hand down to her trousers and undid them, one button at a time. She couldn't take it anymore, she needed him in her, that animal side of her was begging for his embrace, begging to mate and be played with. Hooking her thumbs around her pants, and still blushing with a more sultry look on her embarrassed face she pushed down revealing her cunt to him, showing how sodden she'd gotten. Her pussy lips were soaked, and a sticky trail clung onto her pants as she slid them down, looking up at his face with her flush cheeks. The way that her arms were positioned while she pushed her underwear down made her breasts squish together, giving her a deeper cleavage. She had done it this time, even though it took a while to break her down to it, to flip that switch and let her run on her instincts alone rather than letting that human side of her get in the way. Rather he'd turned the human side of her on so much with his talk that the rest was simple. She couldn't say anything but her actions spoke louder than words right now. His little puppy laid there, presenting her dripping cunt to him with the most embarrassed but lust filled gaze she could muster.

Seven is ushered down a long, dim hallway. Her hands are bound, and she is blindfolded and gagged. She grumbles slightly when the hooded man leading her get's clumsy and she stumbles, but other than that she stays quiet, her head down, her shoulders relaxed, her gait calm and practiced. Her long, silky, red hair falls in tendrils around her face. After what feels like an eternity, they stop abruptly and she hears the clang of metal hitting metal. The man pushes her sharply from behind. Surprised, Seven throws her arms out to catch herself, falling to her knees with a dull thud. Her knees and palms burn and she can already smell the metallic scent of blood. The guard ambles over and cuts the rope around her hands, the cool steel making her skin prickle. He turns to leave, locking the cell behind himself. With trembling hands, she removes her blindfold and gag, having trouble with the knots.

He had a subtle smirk now as he touched her covered cunt with a sort of gleeful masculinity that was rarely seen or experienced in any other activity sentient beings perform. It was the uniqueness of the situation that had pulled this joy out of Vash, the royal, the powerful, older and mysterious werewolf she had just met that day. They had a whirlwind effect on each other. Though his stomach wouldn't put any money on them knowing each other any less than years and years, it was impossible to not take note of the surprisingly brief amount of time they now shared together. The way he craved so much of her, the way her core so evidently fits his will like a glove, they had to have been built by some goddess of pleasantries to have such a depth of chemistry. Not that Vash was seriously dwelling on these thoughts now. These musings visited him, in part, throughout their long day together. As her lower body moved to feel even more of his finger against her, Vash wasn't even remotely capable of the higher level of abstract thought thar could actually ponder their destiny or fate.

Her heated actions hadn't stopped there, she revealed her wetness and gave him such a look that couldn't humanly be ignored. Vash's intense instincts as a werewolf actually made it that much more impossible to not read her beautiful face in this moment and feel all the deeply sexual communication that traveled on their bond. He sat well-up on his knees and straightened his back, his smile deepening. "You want to be fucked raw and stuffed like a good pastry-like before... Don't you, girl?" He teased with his wicked, excited, look and powerful position over her. Though his eyes spent little time away from her juicy cunt, he did spend the rest of that time looking deeply into her eyes. Without warning, he pressed two fingers against her and worked her pussy until they were inside her, casually finger fucking her like this. "Speak, girl. Tell your master how you really feel."

Leah gasped out when he suddenly drove his fingers into her slick cunt. She shuddered out at his touch, leaning her finger back while he fucked her teasingly. Everything he said had her hooked onto his words, her mind filling up with images from before. That feeling she had of being so full of his cum, she needed it so badly. He then commanded her, again much like an owner to it's dog. She blushed hard and looked to him, hot breaths escaping her soft lips. "I-I.." she started her eyes so needy and yet somewhat ashamed of herself. She swallowed the lump in her throat and tried to think of how to say it. "...I need you so badly....f...fuck me..Master." she said. Usually she wouldn't have called him that but saying it right now felt so right, and it just turned her on even more. "I...can't describe it....wh...what we did before...It...was such a rush...and now.." she said interrupted by a sweet moan as he rubbed along her clit, making her shudder out with pleasure. "it makes no sense to me...but it's all I want right now...." she said shame making her tingle as she pined for him.

Thatch walked into the slave market again, head high and shoulders back. No one was going to know how much he hated this place. He knew he could only do so much and even that was getting difficult with the condition now being written into his sales contracts. He could not simply by one and free her. No he had to keep for some agreed upon length of time. During that time he had to keep the laws and customs regarding Master/Slave relationships and he could not let her be out of his presence for more than a week at a time. That one was diabolic. It kept him from buying a girl, taking her home and just leaving her to tend the house while he went about his normal business. No, the decided they were going to truly fuck with him and make him live with his slave and not give her even that much of a sense of freedom.

All this brewed around in his mind as he walked into the market and from cell to cell. He knew what he was looking for. He wanted one or two that truly needed his help or wanted out of his place do desperately he would have to worry about her keeping the terms of his contract. So he look and considered. He talked to a few, gauging their attitudes and reading their body posture for too much defiance. Some was fine, but he would not waste valuable time chasing her down every time he turned around, just to keep his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom