Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vash entered their private carriage with a small smile on his lips. After closing the door behind him, he took slow, methodical steps toward Leah before sitting beside her. His eyes now on her as his arm wrapped around her shoulders. He was close, and by his touch, it should be clear that she didn't have an escape this time around. "You are shaping up to be more and more of my perfect doggy by the minute." He spoke in his soft voice as he took his finger and gently began to trace the delicate details in her doggy ears. "You may still be defiant, sure. But think about your wording there. Hmm?" He caressed her shoulder opposite of him as he teased her ear with his keen understanding of such body parts. He wantd to make her feel the maximum pleasure of not being human and having a partner that can play on that with vast knowledge and personal experience.

"I can't just grab you all the time? Hmm? " He smiled more and leaned over her to look into her eyes. "A woman that doesn't want to be touched at all would tell me to never touch her again." He let his hand from her shoulder finish wrapping around her to snake two fingers into her mouth, touching her tongue and forcing her to keep her mouth open. "Sadly, Leah, your beautiful body and cute little remarks and sounds are mine now, and that does mean that I can put my dick inside you in public. But, the fun thing is, I think you find some kind of pleasure in belonging to me. My touch, my scent, my cock. Tell me I am wrong." He had the thought of her booty in the shapeful trousers on his mind as he did all of this, his hair slightly changing throughout the event to make his big doggy ears appear by this point.

Leah sat there quite formally, as Vash took his seat next to her. She flinched when he wrapped his arm around her and looked up. "Vash please, I just said--" She started when he caught his gaze losing her words. She twinged and closed her eyes for a moment, her tail starting to wag behind her when he took her ears again. That feeling was so weird for her, so new and strange. Every time he touched them he seemed to be hitting all the right spots to make it feel so good. She almost lost herself entirely but willed herself to snap out of it and try not to let him just have his way again.

Her cheeks went flush when he told her she was turning into a dog. The collar suddenly felt so much more prominant on her as she suddenly got an image of her on all fours, getting up to beg for a treat for him which made her even more embarrassed. “A-A dog!? I’m not a do-do-dog--mm!!” she stammered the humiliation clear on her face as she suddenly gasped with his advances, and those two fingers suddenly in her mouth. She was forced to look up at him while he cooed and toyed with her.

All doubts she had about him before were clear now. Her imagination followed along with his very descriptive remarks, her eyes widening when he mentioned fucking her in public. “Mmm!” she said, trying to back up from his intensity, but he kept his fingers hooked and her close. Her stomach was doing somersaults as she tried to contain the feelings of their bond and maintain her control. She shook her head in denial to his tease, her cheeks burning, but her tail was doing all the talking as it gently patted the seat behind her, softly jostling up and down.

Her tail dancing about against the seat had been all the evidence he needed. She was simply meant to be his, and there wasn't a way some lesser beast would ever touch her, taste her, fuck her like he could. All he had to do was invite that inner wolf inside of Leah to join him in a confrontation for her flimsy human persona and show her what he knew now. Frankly, he wasn't sure of how to pull it off. But, if he didn't show her how happy she could be with him, how happy she could be to embrace all of her quirks and base desires. His fingers in her mouth had run up and down her tongue before running up against her cheek almost like a cockhead during a blowjob. He was keeping her from spewing countless little objections that were the last thing that would ever make him stop anyway. At least, that's what he thought she would be doing if he hadn't occupied her mouth. It was likely an innately mammal-thing to wish he had occupied her mouth with something else.

"You make so much saliva when I touch your tongue." He stated flatly before giving her cheek a lick with his big, rough doggy tongue. A symbol of his endearment for her, or at least that factoid about her that he had just shared. With his arms still around her, he leaned into her and brought her down to laying on her side, facing toward the center of their cart as his chest pressed to her uppermost side, his groin against her hip. He got to his knees in the seat as he made this move, giving him more power over her in the position they took. "I wonder if being weaker than me is something that turns you on. I know it does the trick for some loopy pups back home, not that I'd ever play with them like I play with you. You're special. You're mine." His voice grumbled as a sly tone slipped around his tongue as he whispered to her. He took a small whiff from her as his hair began to grow a little more and his tail sprouted out from under his coat.

Without warning, his free hand roughly worked it's way down her body. His fingers lingering on her breasts from over her clothes before it ran down her chest to her crotch, between her legs. His middle knucle ran against her labia, like his tongue had before, but over her clothes this time. Her tongue, cheek, and pussy were played with in a prolonged mannor, purposely stroking them simultaneously as he did this. He wanted to summon as much of her instincts as he could. "I'll give you just a second to submit. Surrender your will and accept it, you are going to enjoy getting cream pied often when that pesky little human problem can sit on the bench." He chuckled softly as his fingers left her lips for a second. In thst same instance, he stood on his knees and gripped the base of her tail. His hand left her crotch alone to grip her uppermost leg with fingers down between her thighs. His hand on her leg had began to tug her into nice even thrusts from his hips to simulate the motions of sex as his index pressed up between her legs again, beneath her crotch as a small lewd detail. His big silver tail waving about behind him in a slow dance.

GoodGirlGrace said:
Karin growled quietly under her breath when he said 'they'd get in the way'. She looked to where he pointed finally seeing the skirt. "That's it?" she said putting it on. "I said no funny business, do you want me to freeze in here or something!?" she said though the room wasn't really that cold. "ugh why did you have to be such a pervert..." she mumbled to herself holding her arms firmly over her chest as she looked around for anything to cover herself with. She started to walk toward the bed to grab a blanket when she perked her ears up at what he said next. "Oh no...No way you, that's not going to happen in a million ye--eeah!" She yelped out suddenly feeling the bracelet's warm glow as they made her walk over to him.

Just being this close was making her heart pound. She tried to back away but found that her feet were firmly in place, as though the anklets had attached themselves to a short chain connected to him. She hugged her chest tighter and squished her legs together as her face automatically went redder, knowing his intention. She quickly shot out one of her hands to his face like she was trying to push him away as he explained the potion. "Don't even try it!!" she growled. The cat girl's eyes widened suddenly when she felt her wrists being pulled at. "Ah-Ahh no!!" she said doing her best to wrestle against the magic, scrunching one side of her face as she pushed to try and keep her grip but ultimately she slipped up and her arms flew behind her back locking into place with a clink, causing her chest to be freely available to the perverted mage.

She stood there shuffling and struggling as her brash nature turned more meek and self conscious. "N-No! D-Damn you!!" She said. Her eyes were fixed on the bottle he pulled out and his explanation left nothing to her imagination. "A-And you're going to put it on me?!?! H-Hey wait no maybe we can talk about this s-Stop stop!! C-C-C-C'mon!!" The way he had such dominance in the situation, his little smirks and the smooth way he just did whatever he wanted gave her such chills. Her nipples felt sensitive already but as he rubbed around she could feel the magic start to seep in. She twinged feeling him linger over a nipple during the application. "N-Naah! Y-You damned magic demon!! Ch-Change it back, q-quickly before it--it..nnnn!!!!" She cut herself off as she felt that warmth of the potion start to fire up.

She twisted and turned in her bindings but the magic seemed to latch onto her quite happily. Her breasts were curvy and nice to hold but now they started to swell, becoming even jigglier than before. She gasped out a pleasured sounding moan as they grew and started to change within. Her tail puffed out and her struggles seemed to become less about getting away but more about the strange feeling she was getting from the alteration. "A-Ahh...W-What---Ahh--This...what is this feeling!!" She managed to say as she writhed around the change starting to come to a halt. She gasped out, looking down to her enlarged boobs, a small droplet of milk beading the end of her nipple. She felt overly sensitive now and was gasping out with a little pant at even the slightest motion of the wind over her lovely milk jugs. She stood there panting softly looking at the mage with that hazy blush staining her cheeks. "Y...You...pervert..!" she managed to say, feeling shame fill her as she stood so exposed for him. Her nipples looked bigger, perfect for sucking or milking at this point, and the longer they waited the more pressure she started to feel build up in her chest.

She squirmed slightly at the discomfort, feeling that they were very full. She didn't want to admit it, but she felt like she needed to empty them slightly as her nipples started to ache in a dull throbbing urge to be squeezed. Between her legs he'd find her wet with pre as the surge of hormones flooding through her and the situation just turned her on more.

Watching her struggle in vain against the restraints was an arousing sight. As the potion took effect he started actually writing notes. His eyes never left Karin once as she writhed under the potions effects. He absentmindedly licked his lips when he saw milk starting to leak from her swollen breasts.

"Pervert you say?! I will show you a pervert Karin!" said Alton in reply to her insult. He but the notes on the table and any pretense of research was gone. He took one of those large breasts n his hands and popped the nipple in his mouth. Alton nibbled a little and began to suck on Karin's breast, drinking her milk! His hand slid up her skirt. "You are so wet down here Karin. Is this turning you on?" he accused.

With each touch he made, every little lick and sniff it set her heart fluttering more and more. She squeaked out under his softly pumping fingers and squirmed ever so slightly. He kept drawing attention to her mouth, which for some reason was making her feel tingly inside. She tried to speak or get his fingers out of her but the more he played with them, the more of a difficult position it was to move with him holding her down. "I wonder if being weaker than me is something that turns you on..." the words echoed in her head and made her stop in her tracks. She squeezed her legs against his fingers in response and tensed up slightly. Her cunt was warm even under her clothes and when he ran his fingers down there he'd feel that the material had become slightly moist. Her bond was telling her to just roll onto her back and open her legs wide for him, to beg for him to fuck her. She looked up at him with a soft look of happy surprise when he called her his. Those words, the way he worded it as a purr melted in her ears like warm fudge. She moaned quietly like she was saying something and her eyes even started to glaze over slightly. Her tail was wagging faster now, why was this making her so happy?

She shuddered out as he ran his knuckle between her legs. With each little flinch and twinge there was a pleasurable rub that followed. He would be able to hear how much her heart was beating as she closed her eyes to feel what she was without seeing it. It was like she was denying it while he played about with her mouth. With her eyes closed things became even more exciting, she got chills through her and felt like she was putting her life in his hands while he moved around to get into a better position. His words made her imagine being stuffed full of his white cream like she was before. A feeling of the ghostly goo dripped down her leg in her imagination, that warmth she'd felt calling to her, coaxing her to just give in and do as he said. She breathed a hard gasp feeling his meat under their clothes as he rubbed and started to grind against her. She clenched her fist and started to change when suddenly she gasped out. Human problem...She quickly rolled off the seat and onto the floor breathing out and looking up at him. "N..No! I...You said you'd help me get rid of this curse!!" she said suddenly looking flustered as hurt eyes gazed upon him. "I can't.....I can't keep doing this! It's wrong! It's...It's.." She couldn't get the word out, shaking her head she just settled on something else. "I won't just be some---some floozy who you can fuck whenever!!" She said finally. Her whole body was screaming at her with fear, why did she just yell at him like that, how could she talk to him in that way. It felt like she was wrong as a weird guilt settled over her head, causing her ears to fold down. She knew she was making sense, she knew that her point was valid and that she couldn't just let him woo her like he was. She had pride, integrity, and she was determined not to lose her mind to his mystical and strange ways.

Zeth said:
GoodGirlGrace said:
Karin growled quietly under her breath when he said 'they'd get in the way'. She looked to where he pointed finally seeing the skirt. "That's it?" she said putting it on. "I said no funny business, do you want me to freeze in here or something!?" she said though the room wasn't really that cold. "ugh why did you have to be such a pervert..." she mumbled to herself holding her arms firmly over her chest as she looked around for anything to cover herself with. She started to walk toward the bed to grab a blanket when she perked her ears up at what he said next. "Oh no...No way you, that's not going to happen in a million ye--eeah!" She yelped out suddenly feeling the bracelet's warm glow as they made her walk over to him.

Just being this close was making her heart pound. She tried to back away but found that her feet were firmly in place, as though the anklets had attached themselves to a short chain connected to him. She hugged her chest tighter and squished her legs together as her face automatically went redder, knowing his intention. She quickly shot out one of her hands to his face like she was trying to push him away as he explained the potion. "Don't even try it!!" she growled. The cat girl's eyes widened suddenly when she felt her wrists being pulled at. "Ah-Ahh no!!" she said doing her best to wrestle against the magic, scrunching one side of her face as she pushed to try and keep her grip but ultimately she slipped up and her arms flew behind her back locking into place with a clink, causing her chest to be freely available to the perverted mage.

She stood there shuffling and struggling as her brash nature turned more meek and self conscious. "N-No! D-Damn you!!" She said. Her eyes were fixed on the bottle he pulled out and his explanation left nothing to her imagination. "A-And you're going to put it on me?!?! H-Hey wait no maybe we can talk about this s-Stop stop!! C-C-C-C'mon!!" The way he had such dominance in the situation, his little smirks and the smooth way he just did whatever he wanted gave her such chills. Her nipples felt sensitive already but as he rubbed around she could feel the magic start to seep in. She twinged feeling him linger over a nipple during the application. "N-Naah! Y-You damned magic demon!! Ch-Change it back, q-quickly before it--it..nnnn!!!!" She cut herself off as she felt that warmth of the potion start to fire up.

She twisted and turned in her bindings but the magic seemed to latch onto her quite happily. Her breasts were curvy and nice to hold but now they started to swell, becoming even jigglier than before. She gasped out a pleasured sounding moan as they grew and started to change within. Her tail puffed out and her struggles seemed to become less about getting away but more about the strange feeling she was getting from the alteration. "A-Ahh...W-What---Ahh--This...what is this feeling!!" She managed to say as she writhed around the change starting to come to a halt. She gasped out, looking down to her enlarged boobs, a small droplet of milk beading the end of her nipple. She felt overly sensitive now and was gasping out with a little pant at even the slightest motion of the wind over her lovely milk jugs. She stood there panting softly looking at the mage with that hazy blush staining her cheeks. "Y...You...pervert..!" she managed to say, feeling shame fill her as she stood so exposed for him. Her nipples looked bigger, perfect for sucking or milking at this point, and the longer they waited the more pressure she started to feel build up in her chest.

She squirmed slightly at the discomfort, feeling that they were very full. She didn't want to admit it, but she felt like she needed to empty them slightly as her nipples started to ache in a dull throbbing urge to be squeezed. Between her legs he'd find her wet with pre as the surge of hormones flooding through her and the situation just turned her on more.

Watching her struggle in vain against the restraints was an arousing sight. As the potion took effect he started actually writing notes. His eyes never left Karin once as she writhed under the potions effects. He absentmindedly licked his lips when he saw milk starting to leak from her swollen breasts.

"Pervert you say?! I will show you a pervert Karin!" said Alton in reply to her insult. He but the notes on the table and any pretense of research was gone. He took one of those large breasts n his hands and popped the nipple in his mouth. Alton nibbled a little and began to suck on Karin's breast, drinking her milk! His hand slid up her skirt. "You are so wet down here Karin. Is this turning you on?" he accused.

Karin tried her best to back away but the bracelets kept her in place for him to do what he wanted to her. She shook her head when he grabbed one of her sensitive swollen breasts. She could feel the milk inside her, with that massive pressure weighing on her chest. "N-n-no don't!" She pleaded out desperately when he pulled his lips up to her nipple. Without much sucking at all he got a taste of her luscious cream. She cried out with a sudden moan, her tail frizzing out behind her in response. The feeling was overwhelmingly pleasurable, like he had managed to relieve some of that pressure in a pleasurable burst. Her milk was sweet to taste, and was wonderfully fresh. It was far better than anything typically bought from a farmer or market thanks to a formula in the potion bottle bringing out her potential. She almost lost her mind with that one brief suckle that when he moved his hand under her skirt she cried out again with surprise.

Her face was flush as she looked at him with a mixture of emotion. Her eyes were glazed and sultry but her brow furrowed. His words cut into her like a hot knife through butter. By this point she didn't even know if it was his magic that was getting her so worked up but it was hard to hide it with his fingers rubbing along her like that.

"N-no!! It-it's your magic!! D-don't touch me like that you f-fu~ck!!!" She said, her voice suddenly getting more high pitched when he flicked at her sensitive Labia. She wriggled around, the breast he'd sucked leaking with milk. Her mind was screaming at her to relieve the pressure of the other but her pride fought against her. "A-aaahh!! M-make it stop!" She moaned out biting her lip so as not to just crumble and plead for it right then and there.

Truthfully however she didn't know how long she could last like this as her mind fixated and craved the feeling of being milked again. The urges throbbed away at her mind like it was the only thing she could do right now. She breathed out in a pant as she tried to keep composure, clamping her legs together the best that she could to try and curb her body betraying her emotions.

S'dara realized that she had been sold, it had been made abundantly clear, even if she didn't know the tongue they spoke, when she saw currency exchanging hands and people in similar cages and those little keys handed over to another man she knew what it meant.

The man held a small metal rod in his hand that she knew to be the control device that made her compliant. While originally it had sent pain through the collar around her neck, her captor had grown creative and as she followed the man she was reminded of his 'creativity'.

Soon after her breasts had grown to the size that the man had wanted, she was made to wear corsets that thrust up her breasts and crushed her waist down to twenty two inches. The man had also pierced her nipples with large silver rings that she did not see how they could be removed. These had the same properties as the collar and could either cause her stimulation or pain. As she walked, she was reminded of the very large invader held securely inside of her by a tight g-string that too could cause stimulation or pain.
Her steps were somewhat limited as she was wearing a very tight knee-length skirt that limited her movements and her towering knee-high boots caused her hips to sway in an exaggerated fashion, reminding her that it had been a long time since she had walked on her flat feet.

Being led into a cell, she was made to stand there.
Unknown to her, a sign had been displayed outside the cage. 'MUTE DOMESTIC/SEX SLAVE'

GoodGirlGrace said:
Karin tried her best to back away but the bracelets kept her in place for him to do what he wanted to her. She shook her head when he grabbed one of her sensitive swollen breasts. She could feel the milk inside her, with that massive pressure weighing on her chest. "N-n-no don't!" She pleaded out desperately when he pulled his lips up to her nipple. Without much sucking at all he got a taste of her luscious cream. She cried out with a sudden moan, her tail frizzing out behind her in response. The feeling was overwhelmingly pleasurable, like he had managed to relieve some of that pressure in a pleasurable burst. Her milk was sweet to taste, and was wonderfully fresh. It was far better than anything typically bought from a farmer or market thanks to a formula in the potion bottle bringing out her potential. She almost lost her mind with that one brief suckle that when he moved his hand under her skirt she cried out again with surprise.

Her face was flush as she looked at him with a mixture of emotion. Her eyes were glazed and sultry but her brow furrowed. His words cut into her like a hot knife through butter. By this point she didn't even know if it was his magic that was getting her so worked up but it was hard to hide it with his fingers rubbing along her like that.

"N-no!! It-it's your magic!! D-don't touch me like that you f-fu~ck!!!" She said, her voice suddenly getting more high pitched when he flicked at her sensitive Labia. She wriggled around, the breast he'd sucked leaking with milk. Her mind was screaming at her to relieve the pressure of the other but her pride fought against her. "A-aaahh!! M-make it stop!" She moaned out biting her lip so as not to just crumble and plead for it right then and there.

Truthfully however she didn't know how long she could last like this as her mind fixated and craved the feeling of being milked again. The urges throbbed away at her mind like it was the only thing she could do right now. She breathed out in a pant as she tried to keep composure, clamping her legs together the best that she could to try and curb her body betraying her emotions.

Alton wanted to take her again. The writhing and beautiful Karin before him. Her milk was sweet and he thirsted for more. He not only want to drink her breasts, but fuck her senseless. Really stretch her pussy out and make her know she is his. Miraculously, he was hard again and ready to go.

Once the first tit was drained Alton switched to the other. He bit and sucked roughly, reliving the pressure. When she clamped her legs shut, it trapped his hand between them, lodging his fingers inside her. He felt her heat and wetness and responded,"Ah, is my precious kitten frustrated? Does she need her magic man to fuck her cute pussy?" He hiked her skirt up with his frees hand to get a clear view of Karin's privates. He started wiggles the fingers of his trapped hand inside her as he sucked her breast. Then Alton said," Say it Karin. Tell me you want to be fucked."

Citizen83 said:
S'dara realized that she had been sold, it had been made abundantly clear, even if she didn't know the tongue they spoke, when she saw currency exchanging hands and people in similar cages and those little keys handed over to another man she knew what it meant.

The man held a small metal rod in his hand that she knew to be the control device that made her compliant. While originally it had sent pain through the collar around her neck, her captor had grown creative and as she followed the man she was reminded of his 'creativity'.

Soon after her breasts had grown to the size that the man had wanted, she was made to wear corsets that thrust up her breasts and crushed her waist down to twenty two inches. The man had also pierced her nipples with large silver rings that she did not see how they could be removed. These had the same properties as the collar and could either cause her stimulation or pain. As she walked, she was reminded of the very large invader held securely inside of her by a tight g-string that too could cause stimulation or pain.
Her steps were somewhat limited as she was wearing a very tight knee-length skirt that limited her movements and her towering knee-high boots caused her hips to sway in an exaggerated fashion, reminding her that it had been a long time since she had walked on her flat feet.

Being led into a cell, she was made to stand there.
Unknown to her, a sign had been displayed outside the cage. 'MUTE DOMESTIC/SEX SLAVE'

Den wandered the market for some time, still fuming over his earlier treatment by the caravan’s overseers. He was not a slave, he was pharaoh! Mightiest of all, the morning and evening star, embodiment of the gods on earth! Had people truly forgotten after all these centuries who and what he was? He clenched his hands at his side, fists broiling over with dark magic as his temper roiled within. A few slaves, a show of power, a little gold and no one would question him. He would put them back in their place as he had centuries ago. He was pharaoh arisen, living again to assert his will over the earth. It only made sense that he be obeyed.

He huffed and waved his hands to vanish the magic, tilting his chin up and pouting as he turned on his heel to survey the slaves in their cages, his eye carefully assessing. That is, until he came upon an intriguing female locked in a cage. Den turned, drawn in by the shape of her face and the exotic color of her skin. Like olives, rich and heady with such spectacular eyes. Her breasts were pierced and held up on display by…what had his insipid servant called them? Ah…a corset, and she wore something else beneath a phallus shoved up inside of her. Den’s eyes widened and he approached the cage, head tilting in interest. He glanced at the sign and frowned slightly. ‘Mute Domestic/ Sex Slave’.

Den may have preferred his slaves silent but if they were to please him he preferred them to cry out, scream a bit. He liked to know that what he was doing was having an effect…or else why bother? Still, she appeared well trained and he was fascinated by her adornments. They appeared to have been placed to either reward or chastise and Den smiled at the thought. He turned to the man beside the cage and adopted his most authoritative countenance. “You, slave merchant. Come here and explain to me what these things you have attached to this one are.” he stated firmly, chin held high in a clear show of pride and superiority.

“She interests me and I may wish to purchase her. However I wish to know if she is defective. Why is she mute? Can she make no noise at all?” he demanded, hands draped idly across his chest, gold flashing each time he moved to prove his wealth.

Zeth said:
GoodGirlGrace said:

Alton wanted to take her again. The writhing and beautiful Karin before him. Her milk was sweet and he thirsted for more. He not only want to drink her breasts, but fuck her senseless. Really stretch her pussy out and make her know she is his. Miraculously, he was hard again and ready to go.

Once the first tit was drained Alton switched to the other. He bit and sucked roughly, reliving the pressure. When she clamped her legs shut, it trapped his hand between them, lodging his fingers inside her. He felt her heat and wetness and responded,"Ah, is my precious kitten frustrated? Does she need her magic man to fuck her cute pussy?" He hiked her skirt up with his frees hand to get a clear view of Karin's privates. He started wiggles the fingers of his trapped hand inside her as he sucked her breast. Then Alton said," Say it Karin. Tell me you want to be fucked."

She squirmed and moaned, but with him taking her other breast and wriggling his fingers along her sodden cunt she couldn't help but to moan out with such vigour that she almost fell backwards from how much this was driving her mad. She breathed heavy hot breaths between her moans as she looked down at him with that glazed over expression. Now both her nipples leaked that sweet white milk that she was producing right now, and her legs were caked in pre cum...or was it regular cum? At this point she was so wet down there it was hard to tell if she'd already orgasmed or not.

Her mind was twisting as he pushed her closer and closer to the edge, feeling like she was in heat, overwhelmingly being crushed by her libido. It was like she was being enveloped by a red haze with how much her body was craving to be touched, to be caressed and to be milked. Even though he'd drank a fair amount they still seemed perky and full as the milk dribbled down onto her stomach and down her legs. His taunting made her look to him helplessly as that spark of her fight was being muffled by her lust. They stuck with her, 'His precious kitten' 'say you want to be fucked.' Her mind repeated them over and over, like a cassette player on loop. She was pissed off, wanted to yell at him, knew she shouldn't let him speak that way about her, and yet it made her legs tremble. She did want it. No she didn't want it...she needed it, that's all her body wanted right now. She was getting completly swayed by the potions effects, or at least that's what she was telling herself. It had to be the potion, that had to be what was making her think this way. But just as an adventurer who lept off a cliff without looking would do she spoke, thinking at first she'd resist him. "F.....f...fuck..." she started but another well placed rub at her cunt made her buckle over, knocking her jiggling milky tits around as she gasped out from the pleasure.

She looked at him pathetically, her fight dampened down so much as she panted, ".....j...just...do it already.." she finally said quietly under her breath. She felt like she just spoke taboo, like she just walked into territory she shouldn't have done. Everything in her mind was screaming this was wrong, but everything in her body was screaming this was right. She was still adamant, not begging for it just yet, but the one thing she knew she needed right now was just to be fucked. To get this sensation out of her mind and get her thoughts back. The last dreg of her pride kept her from all out begging, but in her current state, it was too late for her to go back now.

[/quote]

Den wandered the market for some time, still fuming over his earlier treatment by the caravan’s overseers. He was not a slave, he was pharaoh! Mightiest of all, the morning and evening star, embodiment of the gods on earth! Had people truly forgotten after all these centuries who and what he was? He clenched his hands at his side, fists broiling over with dark magic as his temper roiled within. A few slaves, a show of power, a little gold and no one would question him. He would put them back in their place as he had centuries ago. He was pharaoh arisen, living again to assert his will over the earth. It only made sense that he be obeyed.

He huffed and waved his hands to vanish the magic, tilting his chin up and pouting as he turned on his heel to survey the slaves in their cages, his eye carefully assessing. That is, until he came upon an intriguing female locked in a cage. Den turned, drawn in by the shape of her face and the exotic color of her skin. Like olives, rich and heady with such spectacular eyes. Her breasts were pierced and held up on display by…what had his insipid servant called them? Ah…a corset, and she wore something else beneath a phallus shoved up inside of her. Den’s eyes widened and he approached the cage, head tilting in interest. He glanced at the sign and frowned slightly. ‘Mute Domestic/ Sex Slave’.

Den may have preferred his slaves silent but if they were to please him he preferred them to cry out, scream a bit. He liked to know that what he was doing was having an effect…or else why bother? Still, she appeared well trained and he was fascinated by her adornments. They appeared to have been placed to either reward or chastise and Den smiled at the thought. He turned to the man beside the cage and adopted his most authoritative countenance. “You, slave merchant. Come here and explain to me what these things you have attached to this one are.” he stated firmly, chin held high in a clear show of pride and superiority.

“She interests me and I may wish to purchase her. However I wish to know if she is defective. Why is she mute? Can she make no noise at all?” he demanded, hands draped idly across his chest, gold flashing each time he moved to prove his wealth.
[/quote]

The older man smiled at Den as he tilted his head as a sign of respect. "Of course, my Lord. I am merely the seller of this fine specimen and not the man who had the privilege of training her, the actual person responsible relies on anonymity but I am told it involves magical arts. You must have some supernatural perception of your own to know the adornments she has on beneath her clothing. Her nipple rings are attuned to this device along with her collar, the same can be said of the device inside of her. However, I am told that the collar and nipple rings cannot be removed. The corset is of the same construction as well, and all of them can be used to give her pain," he said as he activated the device and the woman cried out. "Or pleasure, he said and the woman let out a soft moan, revealing the husky voice she had that oozed sensuality.

"The control rod itself has a setting where you can adjust the constriction of her corset or release it all together along with everything else she wears in order for her to disrobe if you wish to take advantage of her fully, the man explained that he quite enjoyed having a slave who could carry her prison with her.

"As you can clearly see, her being mute is not exactly the word for it."

"Asha'nara. Vilneese maatel lugma.." she trailed off as the man activated the control rod.

"Mute is not exactly the word, she is a foreigner and the one who captured her did not want to teach her any of the common tongues around here. I can tell you that her diet has been strictly controlled so she is very healthy as well as having been domestically trained. He used a process to remove hair growth from her body, and I am told that her physical activity was such to keep her very flexible. Let me show you."

The man proceeded to unlock her cell and pull her out of the cell and pinned her to the table before he then took a length of rope which he bound behind her. Moments later he ran the loop through the back ring of her collar, that voice letting out a long groan as her wrists were pulled up along her back until they were almost touching the collar itself in a complete reverse prayer position, her elbows touching.

"As you can see, very few slaves are this flexible and she still makes those sounds we love to hear from our slaves."
S'dara laid there on the table, her arms were pulled back and although she had been subjected to this, it didn't mean she didn't feel it, the her shoulders and wrists were already aching. She was about to complain when she saw the man holding the rod push a button and her nipple rings and vibrator came alive, at the same time she felt her corset tighten, her body betrayed her and soon she began moaning, feeling herself get closer and closer to release, she was soon grinding her hips into the table.

Citizen83 said:
The older man smiled at Den as he tilted his head as a sign of respect. "Of course, my Lord. I am merely the seller of this fine specimen and not the man who had the privilege of training her, the actual person responsible relies on anonymity but I am told it involves magical arts. You must have some supernatural perception of your own to know the adornments she has on beneath her clothing. Her nipple rings are attuned to this device along with her collar, the same can be said of the device inside of her. However, I am told that the collar and nipple rings cannot be removed. The corset is of the same construction as well, and all of them can be used to give her pain," he said as he activated the device and the woman cried out. "Or pleasure, he said and the woman let out a soft moan, revealing the husky voice she had that oozed sensuality.

"The control rod itself has a setting where you can adjust the constriction of her corset or release it all together along with everything else she wears in order for her to disrobe if you wish to take advantage of her fully, the man explained that he quite enjoyed having a slave who could carry her prison with her.

"As you can clearly see, her being mute is not exactly the word for it."

"Asha'nara. Vilneese maatel lugma.." she trailed off as the man activated the control rod.

"Mute is not exactly the word, she is a foreigner and the one who captured her did not want to teach her any of the common tongues around here. I can tell you that her diet has been strictly controlled so she is very healthy as well as having been domestically trained. He used a process to remove hair growth from her body, and I am told that her physical activity was such to keep her very flexible. Let me show you."

The man proceeded to unlock her cell and pull her out of the cell and pinned her to the table before he then took a length of rope which he bound behind her. Moments later he ran the loop through the back ring of her collar, that voice letting out a long groan as her wrists were pulled up along her back until they were almost touching the collar itself in a complete reverse prayer position, her elbows touching.

"As you can see, very few slaves are this flexible and she still makes those sounds we love to hear from our slaves."
S'dara laid there on the table, her arms were pulled back and although she had been subjected to this, it didn't mean she didn't feel it, the her shoulders and wrists were already aching. She was about to complain when she saw the man holding the rod push a button and her nipple rings and vibrator came alive, at the same time she felt her corset tighten, her body betrayed her and soon she began moaning, feeling herself get closer and closer to release, she was soon grinding her hips into the table.

Den’s eyes narrowed as the older man dressed him as simply as ‘Lord’. Could this man not recognize who he was. Well, clearly he wasn’t doing enough to emphasize his place as pharaoh. There had once been a time when none dared called him anything but God-King, worshiping him as he deserved. A conqueror and peace-maker who had unified the whole of Egypt under his rule. That’s who he’d once been, that he was so forgotten now was…abysmal. He would MAKE them remember. He crossed his arms and huffed, listening intently and observing as the man pointed out and explained the devices attached to the slave. He smirked however at the mention of his supernatural perception, smug and proud. “But of course. I am Pharaoh.” he stated, tossing back his black hair and pointing a finger at the devices after they’d been activated. “If I altered their shape to please my tastes more…they would still work?” he asked, tracing gilded and elegant fingers over his own cheek.

He watched and rose his brows as she was pulled from the cage and allowed to speak. Being foreign was not something Den was unfamiliar with. Many of his slaves had been foreign, prisoners of wars he had won. He nodded along to the man, although he studied the woman with a careful glance, studious as if contemplating her worth. “This will not be a problem for me.” he stated only about her lack of understanding of their speech. He had not understood it at first either…but such things were nothing to one of such magical aptitude as he was. Allowing her to understand what was said would cost him nothing.

He turned toward the salesman in interest as he described her flexibility and pulled the slave from her cell to show off her skills. He did not allow his fascination with her skills to show as it would ruin his negotiations however he did simply nod. “She is good enough. I will take her. Although her lack of common speech is…regrettable.” Den sighed, as if severely put upon and then reached into his small coin purse and drew out a diamond, clear and beautiful and the size of his eye. It would have bought him a king’s crown, even in so modern an era as this. And it was but a trifle to Den…he had so much more to supply his growing need for old conveniences.

“This is more than enough for her. I will take her rod and ownership of her now.” he stated with a note of finality, holding the diamond out and poised for the other salesman to take, although Den’s eyes were harsh upon him…the gold flashing like an angry cobra’s. “Deceive me and find all currency turn to ash in your hands.” he promised, golden light and dark magic swirling around the young man’s shoulders and free arm even as he still offered the diamond.

The slaver looked at the gem, and smiled. He had made dealings with powerful beings before and this was not new to him, but he also knew to screw over supernatural beings was a surefire way to a very long and excruciating death.

"I assure you that everything I have told you is as I was told myself and if you are unsatisfied with your slave, then I will gladly take her back and give you another of equal or greater value. Although, I don't know when I will come across stock like this again," he said as he squeezed the woman's rounded heart shaped ass through the tight hobble skirt that left little to the imagination.

"From what I am told, her adornments are made from something called Anubian Steel and can be manipulated by the dark arts. That is why she can't remove anything she is wearing, a lattice structure also runs through the material. Trust me when I say that you have some top quality stock, and in spite of her being illiterate, you don't really need her to speak in order for her to cook and fuck."

The man then proceeded to untie the rope holding the slave in her stress position, and turned off the vibrations and slightly loosening the corset. Taking the diamond, he handed the rod to Den. "The rod also acts as a leash of sorts and will shock her if she gets too far from it. Like the others, it is of the same construction, so I am sure if you wanted to manipulate it into something less cumbersome, I am sure you could fashion it into a watch or something similar." The man then took the diamond and gave another respectful bow.

S'dara had watched the whole exchange and let out a relieved sigh as her wrists were unbound and her corset loosened while the vibrations stopped. This did not mean her situation got any better, as she could see the power demonstrated by her new master and realized that whatever was in store for her, it would be something she never experienced before. She of course could not do anything about it as she was dressed in her prison, it was a pretty and soft prison, but still a prison.

Citizen83 said:
The slaver looked at the gem, and smiled. He had made dealings with powerful beings before and this was not new to him, but he also knew to screw over supernatural beings was a surefire way to a very long and excruciating death.

"I assure you that everything I have told you is as I was told myself and if you are unsatisfied with your slave, then I will gladly take her back and give you another of equal or greater value. Although, I don't know when I will come across stock like this again," he said as he squeezed the woman's rounded heart shaped ass through the tight hobble skirt that left little to the imagination.

"From what I am told, her adornments are made from something called Anubian Steel and can be manipulated by the dark arts. That is why she can't remove anything she is wearing, a lattice structure also runs through the material. Trust me when I say that you have some top quality stock, and in spite of her being illiterate, you don't really need her to speak in order for her to cook and fuck."

The man then proceeded to untie the rope holding the slave in her stress position, and turned off the vibrations and slightly loosening the corset. Taking the diamond, he handed the rod to Den. "The rod also acts as a leash of sorts and will shock her if she gets too far from it. Like the others, it is of the same construction, so I am sure if you wanted to manipulate it into something less cumbersome, I am sure you could fashion it into a watch or something similar." The man then took the diamond and gave another respectful bow.

S'dara had watched the whole exchange and let out a relieved sigh as her wrists were unbound and her corset loosened while the vibrations stopped. This did not mean her situation got any better, as she could see the power demonstrated by her new master and realized that whatever was in store for her, it would be something she never experienced before. She of course could not do anything about it as she was dressed in her prison, it was a pretty and soft prison, but still a prison.

Den turned up his nose at the way the slaver practically drooled over the gem. He gave it to the man regardless but he’d always found slavers to be distasteful. It was why he normally sent a servant to purchase his slaves. He would, he rationalized, in the future. But for now he would at least have one slave to hold his interest. The pharaoh’s golden eyes went sharply to the way the man gripped the slave’s ass, smirking himself as the sight before nodding.

He perked up at the description of her armor. Anubian Steel … how long had he been since he had heard such words? His royal blacksmith had used it, the invention of it far older. Anubis had handed down the art of forging it to his chosen eons ago. Some time before even he became king, before he became Pharaoh, the first to command Upper and Lower Egypt. He smiled brightly, yes, this he could work with. He watched as the man untied his new slave and gladly accepted the rod when it was handed to him. Den nodded in understanding and then shooed the man off with a small wave of his hand.

He studied the rode for a long moment before his dark magic awoke once more and shaped it into a form he preferred, a crook with the shape of an asp. Den smiled and then turned toward his new slave, studying her critically before he sighed, as if very much put upon and raised a hand. Dark magic curled from his fingers as he manipulated her outfit to suit his tastes. Her collar turned golden, an image of Horus curving from the center outward. Her corset shifted and became a tight but supportive belt beneath her breasts, then two straps that ran up between them and over her shoulders to clutch at the belt from behind. Her breasts he left bare, on display and supported by the corset now turned into an elegant, belted harness of ancient Egyptian design. Lapis lazuli, amethysts, and emeralds gleamed among gold starting thin and then going wide like the rays of the sun shining down.

Her nipple piercings became golden scarabs, their maws latched on and slightly heavy against her skin. Her skirt became a linen skirt, longer than it was but practically see through now, moving up until it was tied to her by the belted harness beneath her breasts and went low to sweep just around her ankles. It would cover her more, but she was easily visible beneath it. He altered the rest of her outfit to match and then sat back satisfied once he had changed everything to his liking. “Better. Much better. I much prefer bared breasts, I do not understand why everyone hides them now.” he nearly whined before he approached her and placed his hands on his hip, staring up at her slightly.

“Kneel.” he commanded, his gaze easily authoritative for someone so small and who looked so young and pretty himself. “Then open your mouth.” he added.

S'dara could feel her garments changing, and was very surprised by it, seeing that now she wore some kind of ornate harness, her huge breasts supported by the belt that kept her waist constricted. Seeing her piercings change was something else and realized that they were heavier and tugged on her nipples at the slightest of movements. She realized that they were not heavy enough to cause pain, but it would feel like someone was playing with her nipples at each movement, the hardness of the sensitive flesh gave away how aroused she was.

She looked down to see that although she had more movement and the skirt was longer, her legs were clearly visible and everyone could see the g-string she was wearing. All in all, her body was very now on display for this man and everyone else. She was going to protest, but it would do no good and she realized that someone with this much power could do things much worse.

Without a word, she slowly got onto her knees and opened her mouth, pretty much aware of what she was expected to do next.

Citizen83 said:
S'dara could feel her garments changing, and was very surprised by it, seeing that now she wore some kind of ornate harness, her huge breasts supported by the belt that kept her waist constricted. Seeing her piercings change was something else and realized that they were heavier and tugged on her nipples at the slightest of movements. She realized that they were not heavy enough to cause pain, but it would feel like someone was playing with her nipples at each movement, the hardness of the sensitive flesh gave away how aroused she was.

She looked down to see that although she had more movement and the skirt was longer, her legs were clearly visible and everyone could see the g-string she was wearing. All in all, her body was very now on display for this man and everyone else. She was going to protest, but it would do no good and she realized that someone with this much power could do things much worse.

Without a word, she slowly got onto her knees and opened her mouth, pretty much aware of what she was expected to do next.

Den waited a touch impatiently for the woman to obey his command. As she slid to her knees and opened her mouth he nodded. He reached out with one small hand and held her chin, his thumb pressed against her tongue and simply holding it there, flat and ever present but not painful. Den stared down at her and hummed before his dark magic swirled around him once more. “Wadjet, protector, Goddess of Kings and mothers, hear me. This tongue I hold speaks not your words and offends me. Pharaoh, Den God-King commands this tongue be struck and speak only that language which pleases me.” he stated, eyes glowing golden and dark magic swirling around him, taking shape.

The magic shifted, took the form of a snake, although it appeared to be formed of smoke with eyes like rubies, red and bright. It slithered down Den’s arm to the hand which held S’dara still. It slid down his hand and poised at her mouth before it reared back and then struck. The slave would feel a pin-prick of pain before warmth would flow across her tongue. The Pharaoh pulled his hand back slowly the snake withdrawing with it, disappearing back into the ether. Den rubbed his thumb gently over her tongue as if to soothe and then wiped it off on her cheek before he stood back, hands once more on his hips. “There. Now you will understand me and I shall understand you. You speak my language now, as gifted by Wadjet. Be thankful, for you are a slave and should be seen rather than heard. Still, you are my only slave and should I wish for you to speak for me or to me you shall as it pleases me.” he stated a bit loftily.

He nodded stiffly, as if that was the end of the matter and then crossed his arms and stood back. “Stand. Then tell me your name so I may command you with it. I will not have my slave be confused with others and so wish to say her name.” he ordered her, chin tilted up but smiling like a spoiled child who had just gotten his way despite protest.

“Then, once I have it, you will follow, and say no more until I ask of it.” he stated before sighing and turning, wishing once more for a litter in which he could be carried aloft. Finally he huffed and decided that he did not care if it caused a ruckus. He muttered something in a long dead tongue and waved his free hand over the ground and cell his slave had once been kept in. The thing shuddered and then warped, melted and shifted until it was a beautiful palanquin of black and gold, falcons, serpents, and scarabs decorating it’s surface. Rich red pillows and cushions decorated the large seat and Den smiled walking over and flopping down in it with a happy grin before four skeletons rose from the ground and waited beside it.

The pharaoh stared up at his slave expectantly, raising a brow and seeming not amused by her seeming hesitation. “Come, Pharaoh has ordered you to speak and you will do so, then you will come here and stay beside me until I no longer have need of you.” he stated in a bored tone.

S'dara was surprised with everything that transpired and for the first time she actually understood what was being said to her, and after five years she was thankful for this kindness that this man had granted her. Still, she was reminded that there was no going home for her, she was now his slave and even if she wasn't, the primitives here would not know what a hyperdrive was or have the ability to build one. Still, her fate could have been much worse. She watched as the man made some sort of hand carriage for himself and raised skeletons from the soil to do his bidding.

"My name is S'dara (Sah daar aah) LiirHra," she said as she walked over to him, taking her position where she was told to. She wanted to say more, but it seemed that he was annoyed with her and given what this man could do, she would not tempt fate just yet. She still planned on finding a way to escape, but she needed to understand who she was dealing with and unless she found a way to free herself from the collar and piercings as well as what she was wearing, escape would be an impossibility.

Citizen83 said:
S'dara was surprised with everything that transpired and for the first time she actually understood what was being said to her, and after five years she was thankful for this kindness that this man had granted her. Still, she was reminded that there was no going home for her, she was now his slave and even if she wasn't, the primitives here would not know what a hyperdrive was or have the ability to build one. Still, her fate could have been much worse. She watched as the man made some sort of hand carriage for himself and raised skeletons from the soil to do his bidding.

"My name is S'dara (Sah daar aah) LiirHra," she said as she walked over to him, taking her position where she was told to. She wanted to say more, but it seemed that he was annoyed with her and given what this man could do, she would not tempt fate just yet. She still planned on finding a way to escape, but she needed to understand who she was dealing with and unless she found a way to free herself from the collar and piercings as well as what she was wearing, escape would be an impossibility.

Den nodded as she said her name and came to curl up beside him. He snapped her fingers and the skeletons knelt and lifted up his elegant litter as if it weighed nothing. Den waved them off and they began to carry them both about the slave market, slow and steady, no real rush. Den could already tell that a murmur of fear was sweeping the market at the sight of the skeletons and it made him slightly irritable. If he had slaves he wouldn’t need the skeletons…wouldn’t need to scare people. It was an impression, but not exactly the one he wanted to make. He pouted and then turned to S’Dara.

“S’dara, you will pleasure me.” he commanded, a bit petulant, shifting aside his own linens so that she could access his length easier. It wasn’t as if he were particularly large, he had never seen the appeal of owning an extremely large and cumbersome cock. Rather his five and 3/4 inch cock sat half hard and attractive between his legs as clean, oiled, hairless and tan as the rest of him.

He did not bother to lay hands on her, rather lifting a brow as if to say he would not dare dirty his hands in such a manner as to touch a lowly slave. He sat back in his littler and spread his legs to allow her room and glanced out to survey what slaves were left so he might choose from them at his leisure.

As Leah slid out from beneath his dark embrace, Vash let his eyes follow her and remained still at first. Though the ride had begun and escape would be far from easy now, Vash felt his heart beat so suddenly in his mighty chest. He knew he could just pounce on her and take her. But, a mindless fuck toy was far from his actual desires with Leah. His intentions may have always been perverse, and he may have been a filthy degenerate with her, but a simple pet to fuck wasn't his description for her in his heart. He knew that. And for some reason, he thought she felt that. He let his lips curl upward in a strangely melancholy little smile. With his eyes covered by a shadow cast by his bangs, he sat up and appeared to face her general direction. As she spoke to him, he wouldn't take an aggressive physical posture or hastily move to say she was incorrect.

The regal, powerful, fueled with an ancient species' knowledge and genes superbeing had been silent without his confident toothy grin or boy-ish excited silver eyes. His hands held to the edges of his seat as he kept to his current stature. He wouldn't complain, he wouldn't make a sound pr show her his narrowed and pained eyes. She still clung oh-so tightly to that feeble human inside. The illusion of still being human was such a tricky and confusing part of a werewolf that wasn't pure. He wouldn't actually look at her. A look of regret wouldn't be enough for her to bandage the sore bruise on his pride. He got so far ahead of himself. It would have been easy for him to tell if she felt the same way as he did about their relationship. As he sat before her, silent and unmoving, he questioned if their bond reached her at all. If he was just a big silver idiot that overlooked her feelings on the outside-Not because some powerful bond existed between them, no. But, because he was a fool he thought so.

She sat there, not sure what to expect. He was still so dangerous to her, and she knew that both on the inside and out. Something in her made her wary of him, but seeing him not react at all, instead just...sit there. That unnerved her the most. That guilt she felt for yelling at him multiplied ten fold. She felt a huge lump in her throat as she tried to figure out what to say or do. She tucked her tail under her legs and finally put her hand on his knee sportively. "..I...I'm sorry..I.....didn't mean that It's just....My head is spinning..it's been....a very long time since I've felt like I can talk to anyone about these problems again let alone....trust anyone.." she said which she felt was a bit weird, but it was true. It was like her saying it just validated the thought in her mind. "There's...something about you Vash...I...don't know what it is but..I know that you're not a bad guy at all." She said trying to figure out how to say her feelings as she spoke.

"I didn't mean to hurt you by saying that, it's just...I nearly lost myself again, like before. I.....don't know what that is, I've never felt like that with anyone before, but I know that I have to be strong. I have to control myself, or something might happen." she said unsure what that something might be. Her tail had uncurled while she talked to him, looking up at him, even daring to reach a hand up and push some of his hair out of his face. "So please don't be sad..." she said, her look so soft and innocent. "I don't want to hurt anyone else after all.." she then said with a bit more of a solmn undertone to it. There was pain in her eyes, but also kindness, and a warmth that emanated from her person as she tried to comfort him. Having him down was making her feel horrid. She could just tell without even being told or without even looking that he was taken aback by that. "It's been one afternoon after all." she said with a little smile.

GoodGirlGrace said:
She squirmed and moaned, but with him taking her other breast and wriggling his fingers along her sodden cunt she couldn't help but to moan out with such vigour that she almost fell backwards from how much this was driving her mad. She breathed heavy hot breaths between her moans as she looked down at him with that glazed over expression. Now both her nipples leaked that sweet white milk that she was producing right now, and her legs were caked in pre cum...or was it regular cum? At this point she was so wet down there it was hard to tell if she'd already orgasmed or not.

Her mind was twisting as he pushed her closer and closer to the edge, feeling like she was in heat, overwhelmingly being crushed by her libido. It was like she was being enveloped by a red haze with how much her body was craving to be touched, to be caressed and to be milked. Even though he'd drank a fair amount they still seemed perky and full as the milk dribbled down onto her stomach and down her legs. His taunting made her look to him helplessly as that spark of her fight was being muffled by her lust. They stuck with her, 'His precious kitten' 'say you want to be fucked.' Her mind repeated them over and over, like a cassette player on loop. She was pissed off, wanted to yell at him, knew she shouldn't let him speak that way about her, and yet it made her legs tremble. She did want it. No she didn't want it...she needed it, that's all her body wanted right now. She was getting completly swayed by the potions effects, or at least that's what she was telling herself. It had to be the potion, that had to be what was making her think this way. But just as an adventurer who lept off a cliff without looking would do she spoke, thinking at first she'd resist him. "F.....f...fuck..." she started but another well placed rub at her cunt made her buckle over, knocking her jiggling milky tits around as she gasped out from the pleasure.

She looked at him pathetically, her fight dampened down so much as she panted, ".....j...just...do it already.." she finally said quietly under her breath. She felt like she just spoke taboo, like she just walked into territory she shouldn't have done. Everything in her mind was screaming this was wrong, but everything in her body was screaming this was right. She was still adamant, not begging for it just yet, but the one thing she knew she needed right now was just to be fucked. To get this sensation out of her mind and get her thoughts back. The last dreg of her pride kept her from all out begging, but in her current state, it was too late for her to go back now.

Normally Alton would hold out until she said the words,"Fuck me." But his own body was burning with need. It was screaming at him to just take her. Perhaps the potion had effects on the breast milk he drank? Or maybe Karin's resignation was just that damn hot. Either way, he did not make her wait.

The ankle bracelets spread her legs. Alton simply lifter Karin and pressed her back against the walls for support. His arms hooked under her knees. Alton pushed into the catgirl with his rod, feeling the warmth of her slit even before entered her. He pushed in slowly at first a little surprised at how tight Karin actually was. He kissed her on the mouth as he entered. He then broke the kiss and ordered,"look at me. I want to see your face and eyes as I fuck you into submission."

"Maybe you did mean it." He spoke softly, his pathetic melancholy smile fading almost completely as he speaks. "Maybe you didn't. If I can't trust that first part to be true, how do I know this is true? How do I know you're not just switching tunes? Like humans do-With their fickle brains and hearts no good for much more than crunching numbers and pumping blood." He didn't sound too sharp or hurt, more like it was an absent side thought. She had already taken his knee at this point.

As she reached up to touch his bangs, he wouldn't move to stop her. She would be allowed to see his clear, narrow eyes. He couldn't keep them like they were as he could see her look of regret and their bond told him to believe in this sensation she put out. His face's features softened as he reached forward to take her cheek and look into her eyes. "I'm mad at myself. I was stupid. It isn't your fault. You couldn't possibly understand what a bond is-Not the one I am speaking of from the world I belong in. No. You are still a cub. Maybe I was wrong about us having a bond, too." He began to sound sad, but he really couldn't help it.

Zeth said:
Normally Alton would hold out until she said the words,"Fuck me." But his own body was burning with need. It was screaming at him to just take her. Perhaps the potion had effects on the breast milk he drank? Or maybe Karin's resignation was just that damn hot. Either way, he did not make her wait.

The ankle bracelets spread her legs. Alton simply lifter Karin and pressed her back against the walls for support. His arms hooked under her knees. Alton pushed into the catgirl with his rod, feeling the warmth of her slit even before entered her. He pushed in slowly at first a little surprised at how tight Karin actually was. He kissed her on the mouth as he entered. He then broke the kiss and ordered,"look at me. I want to see your face and eyes as I fuck you into submission."

Karin winced when he pressed her back to the wall, she felt like her body was betraying her as a bubbling excitement built within her. Her volumptuous breasts jiggled around with their movements, covering her in dripping milk that trickled down her stomach and to her wet cunt. She took some panting breaths as her mind was enveloped by the heat that she was being propelled through, letting out a moan when she felt his hot meat press against her needy lips. Even when he kissed her, that feeling of repulsion from before, that burning hatred she held within was just melted away by her rampaging libido. She had lost, and it took her completely.

His slow deliberate movements made her quiver on his arms, her toes curling. It was like an itch that was being scratched finally, feeling him fill her up. Not many men had pleasured her, only those who she wanted a quick one night with, but this was completely different. In every instance he'd taken her, not the other way around. She was usually so dominant and so proud, that the mere thought of letting someone else lead was ridiculous to her. Yet she found herself feeling a bigger burst of lust than she'd ever felt. She didn't know if it was the drug or something about him but she had never reached this level of sexual satisfaction. She still had her personality, she still had her pride but having it smushed to the wall, having him take her was so new and right now it was exactly what her body was craving.

She gasped as she slipped deeper down the rabbit hole, and let a little growl escape her throat. She did what he said but with her own twist, glaring at him through half an opened eye, the other closed as gathered her words. "f..Fuck..you.." she said before she was cut off by a moan, her head arching back against the wall as he hit a good spot. There was no denying that despite her words she was reluctantly enjoying this.

Viktoff Samson said:
"Maybe you did mean it." He spoke softly, his pathetic melancholy smile fading almost completely as he speaks. "Maybe you didn't. If I can't trust that first part to be true, how do I know this is true? How do I know you're not just switching tunes? Like humans do-With their fickle brains and hearts no good for much more than crunching numbers and pumping blood." He didn't sound too sharp or hurt, more like it was an absent side thought. She had already taken his knee at this point.

As she reached up to touch his bangs, he wouldn't move to stop her. She would be allowed to see his clear, narrow eyes. He couldn't keep them like they were as he could see her look of regret and their bond told him to believe in this sensation she put out. His face's features softened as he reached forward to take her cheek and look into her eyes. "I'm mad at myself. I was stupid. It isn't your fault. You couldn't possibly understand what a bond is-Not the one I am speaking of from the world I belong in. No. You are still a cub. Maybe I was wrong about us having a bond, too." He began to sound sad, but he really couldn't help it.

"Because.." she started taking a breath, looking into his eyes, with more certainty now. "I can feel that you don't believe that. I...don't know how but I know that you can feel it too..." She said, explaining something the Bond was allowing her to do. She was surprisingly more perceptive to the new sensation considering she'd never been taught about it. At this point it was all based on her feelings. "I can sense it. So please. Don't be mad at yourself. I..." she paused for thought, "I must admit...it's pretty exciting, but...we can't just....you know.." she said her human traditions and teachings preventing her to just ride her feelings alone. "do it all the time like that. It's not proper...It's.." Her heart was beating again, the thought of his touches, and the feeling of his cock inside her was interrupting her line of dialogue. There was a smell coming off her, those pheromones from before in the bath house, the smell of precum. His touches from before had sparked something alright. Being this close he'd see her nipples standing tall under that tight shirt of hers, her cleavage wonderfully framed from her being at his feet like she was.

She wanted desperately to just make him feel right again, to comfort him and to please him. She just couldn't seem to get her mind off of their intimacy though. "I don't want you to blame yourself. We were just...getting caught in the moment of things.." she said holding back her urges to just beg for his forgiveness and let him continue as he was. She just couldn't understand why she was so torn like this. Was this a werewolf thing? Was he doing something to her that was splitting her mind and body so much? Then he said that they might not have a bond at all. For some reason that hurt. She took a breath and tried to come to terms with that. "....I...." She started before looking away. "Well....you did say it before...I'm....just your slave...right.." she said still coming to terms with that aspect of their new found relationship. "I'm...sorry I yelled at you like that...Master.." she said for the first time, calling him 'Master'. It was like she glumly accepted her fate, removing her hands from his cheek, and just placing them on her lap sitting there embarrassed that she was acting in such a way with him.

It was very human to think that one can predict or know how others feel. It was a werewolf thing to just connect to another and form a tight wire that builds a pact. A pact has a pecking order, it always does, but for Vash and the world that shaped him-It wasn't strange to have a relationship like the one that Vash needed with Leah. They couldn't breed, but that wasn't what their connection would be for. He felt the pain that she did in response to his questioning of their bond. It forced him to look away. He couldn't contain how lost and confused he felt. He had to wonder if that pain was really her's, or if he was merely adopting that human aspect of hyper misplaced empathy. It made him feel almost ill to question what had felt so right. He wasn't evil, right? Paying for a sex slave just to rape them was frowned upon by truly civilized cultures. His relationship with Leah was different from that, yes? He always thought so, but even with her added description of her intent, he was a lecherous and foul thing.

He heard her speak of him in the way he had longed for. So much time has passed since he first realized his desire to have a beautiful woman be his own. And yet, he could never remember what trigged such a deep-rooted need. He looked to her, a gentleness in his eyes as he scanned her own. His voice was warm, but quiet and soft. "You don't need to say that if you are only doing it to make me feel better. Please, sit in my lap. The carriage can get rather cold if those grey clouds outside begin to rain." He opens his hands to her and ensures that his lap is nice and open. His silver eyes lingered on her breasts now that he noticed how succulently shaped they were from his point of view, her hardening nipples looking so savory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom