Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each step from before hadn't come around that corner. All of the action had been taking place at the front of the Market. Each of the women had been picked up or toyed with at seemingly mininal screening. It was a toss up if the remaining slaves who had been so far from the door, were feeling privileged by their placement or lonely as the customers had barely trekked to the back. A new pair of feet had entered the store. Most wouldn't be able to differentiate the newcomer based only on the sound of his footwear and his confident steps. It wasn't an impossible feat either.

The most obvious difference in these steps had taken place as they traversed to the corner that Leah's cage was near. Instead of pausing there and returning to the front, the steps continued. Each step sounding off as the mysterious being came closer and closer. Lingering just out of Leah's view. And then a final step had brought Vash's deeply regal and fascinating visage into Leah's line of sight. His smile was soft as his eyes scanned other cages. Clearly with an air of importance, he didn't look right to Leah right away. He continued his slow march in front of her cage, crossing to the middle of the bars. He stopped on point and gave the air a soft whiff. Just as soon as the whiff took place, Vash's eyes had snapped too the chained Leah.

With a pause, Vash read her sign with a widening grin. "I'm supposed to be careful?" His eyes returned to her. A pale left hand would slowly creep into the cage. "Let me see. I want to know what's got the others so riled up about a cute woman like you."

Leah's ears were flicking as she heard the footsteps come closer and closer. She jumped slightly seeing the new comer step in front of her cage, eyeing him up, to take in every detail she could. She was always cautious and this wasn't the usual brutish bumbling steps of the shop keeper. No instead a regal looking man stood before her, causing one ear to lower as she realised what that meant. Some of the others slaves around them looked out, a couple even coming to their bars, reaching out desperately. "Please..over here..." they wailed practically, like starved ghouls.

Leah herself stayed on her seat looking up at the smiling man. She didn't know what to think. "I can't really come forward, they kinda have me strapped down.." She said moving slowly to show herself in the light that hardly draped into the cage. She pushed forward to the edge of her seat to show the other end of her rusty collar was chained to the wall. "There's not many that come back here, if you want to be safe, they deserve it.." she said feeling bad for the other slaves, some of whom she knew were in there longer than she was. She didn't really have an answer for him either, she wasn't sure what she became, whenever she blacked out she had fuzzy memories of it, though the more she mulled on it, the more a haunting image of a large wolf plagued her mind. "I can't remember the details...but I injured the shop keeper..When I woke up I was in here in chains." she said simply, her eyes almost glowing in the light as she looked out calmly to him.

There was something odd about the man that she couldn't place, she didn't know why but he had a presence about him that was making her...on edge? She had to reason with herself as to why that might be, but just assumed it was because most didn't dare speak to her once they saw those signs, not wanting to deal with someone who could hurt them.

Though the pleads of the other slaves were loud, their eagerness was note worthy. And yet, the intricate gaze of the regal man just wouldn't leave the woman. She had his attention from the cusp of his previous whiff. Even though he didn't give her a crazy look, or changed his expression much at all. His fixation on her was clear. He faught the urge to silence the slaves who called out to him. His method would have been a bellowing roar, but the consequences of such a roar in a crowded place like this town -while not being physical in nature- Were pretty dire. Starting a fight with a crowd of mortals would do more damage to his compassionate heart as opposed to his absolutely wonderful human form. His compassion didn't extend to simple, normal slaves. But, he knew exactly what this woman was.

"So they fear you? The slave owner and other patrons?" He had genuine curiosity as his smile grew, just by a fraction. "Why would I look into sometbing less interesting than yourself? They may deserve something, but the only one to hold my attention is you." He didn't mean to sound somewhat affectionate, but she had a wolf in her. It was nothing at all like his, but that fact would only drive his curiosity further. "Now, I won't have these bars play on my impatience any longer. Slink back in your seat, take a breath, and maybe even keep your eyes closed." Giving her just brief pause to potentially do as he told her too, Vash took the bar in front of him. Stepping in a simple turning pattern, like he was walking through a rotating door. Entering the cell, Vash shot a smile towards the woman, his silver hair had fallen to his shoulders. "Oops," He grinned back to the bent bar. His motions were so graceful, and moving the bar hard been so effortless for him, it would be understandable that most people wouldn't have seen the bar bend in the first case. He pushed it back to normal like a towel on a clothesline.

"Ah, with that out of the way, I can see you as I intended too." He gave a small laugh as he approached her calmly. Bringing his left had near her mouth, dangling it as if it were dead. "Show me. I wish to know the first action that comes to mind when I put this hand near your mouth."

Leah blushed slightly when he mentioned that he was only interested in her. Why, because of the warning signs? She looked away and sighed, "I suppose they do.." she said, "Considering the over the top chains they have me locked up in.." she muttered begrudgingly after.

"What on Earth do you mean?" She said when he asked her to close her eyes. She sat back as per instructions and closed her eyes but the bar crunching under his weight made her tail puff slightly, and ears shoot up. She couldn't help but to peek, suddenly jumping with goosebumps shooting up her arms seeing him bend the bar back into place, now standing in front of her. Up close that uneasy feeling almost tripled, as she felt something within want to just fold to him.

He held his hand near her mouth and spoke to her, asking what she would do. She wasn't sure what he meant, was he checking to see if she'd bite him like some wild animal. She shook her head and simply took his hand with hers, gently pushing it aside though her ears folded low, clearly showing that on a subconsious level she wouldn't dare harm him. "I...I'm not some evil Monster..Sir..." she said not having gotten his name. "But more to the point, H..how in the blazes did you even get in here...the thing with the bars...ho...how did you do that?...in fact why??..if the shop keeper sees you he might think you were up to something and--" she went on with this worried talk, surprisingly trying to understand his actions more than attack or intimidate him. This mysterious man just showed up and was already pulling her deeper into the world of unknowns she'd been getting accustomed to lately.

--Quick edit--

Her smaller hand, moving his own away from her mouth, had provided their first skin contact. The act of not biting into him to taste his pure, delicious blood, and also touching his skin without immediately knowing what he was, had narrowed down his curiosities down to only one possibility of what she was. Had she been a filthy mixblood, he would have slain her and paid the owner an appropriate purchasing prize. A mixblood would have bit into him right away. Her fear and danger sign had originally lended a large credence to that possibility. Had she been a halfblood, or even a pureblood, he would have left her be in the slave market. The self-absorbed and boldness of either possibility would have made her impossible to enjoy. She wouldn't have been capable of showing her concern like she did, if she was either of those two kinds of werewolf. He also wouldn't have gotten this close to her without knowing if either were the case since he could smell it. He knew exactly what she was now.

He began retrieving his hand, not with disgust like some would expect the posh princely man to do, just slowly. His eyes ran over her body as his smile grew to a soft form. "You really are worrying about me, aren't you?" He didn't sound upset, his curiosity somehow growing. He moved himself to kneel before the woman's chair. "Relax, just for a second, for me?" He gave her a sincere, not subservient, but clear and earnest look. After his look, he leaned over her nice legs to bring his face near her abdomen, his silver hair beneath her breasts. He took a few semi-deep whiffs of her abdomen like this. Without knowing his culture, or what he is, a sensation that he was somehow figuring her out could be felt. Almost as if they were dogs and he was smelling her rear. Though, not even remotely butt-related. Before pulling back, he smiled wide. "Ah, so I was right. Yes..." He paused before returning to his feet.

"Now, if I were to purchase you, little miss, would you behave and accompany me anywhere?" He raised a silver eyebrow and gave her a bigger, charming smile. So princely and otherworldly in his handsomeness, he was almost cute too. For a girl or boy who found that sort of thing attractive, his charming smile would have enamored them instantly.

"I won't take you away from here if you couldn't. But, if you are a good girl, I'll tell you everything about that grim curse and what you are." He dropped his charming smile to a more normal look during his bargaining. With a turn to face her bars, he started to walk toward them. "Well, I guess I can give you time to think it over. Escape from here, for something like you, isn't impossible. Escaping me..." He paused to chuckle softly, touching her bars as he did.

She blinked watching him kneel before her. Every movement, every action felt purposeful, meaningful and fluid. She was practically mesmerised by it, he seemed so...otherworldly. She was merely confused, and intrigued by the stranger. To her core, she still saw herself as human, despite having this curse, so she acted with human sensibilities. She had no clue of the world that she'd been forced to enter with this dark magic that stained her soul. She kept her eyes on his movements when he came to sniff at her, getting redder and redder. "W-What are you doing?" She asked backing up slightly, but he simply stood and smiled down to her.

She felt weirdly like they connected but didn't know why. "P....Purchase?" she said...that was right she was technically up for sale, she'd been sat in the box for so long with that warning sticker she'd almost forgotten that was what she was here for. A wash of shame overtook her, to be something to be bought, was that really what she'd been reduced down to, she looked away, but her head whipped around when he mentioned a curse. Her ears perked right up, giving away her emotions in a heartbeat, her tail even wagged slightly at the tip. "...Y...You know about this curse?...W-Wait.." She said standing up wincing as she was at the very end of her chain doing that. "Wait...I'll...I'll do what you say please..I need to know more..who...who are you?" She wasn't sure about his wording, in fact it was a little patronising, but he seemed to know something, and he could tell she had a curse just from looking at her, he didn't view her as just another Wildling. No this man had to be a key in solving her curse, so she couldn't let things like that bother her just now.

His final word seemed a little harrowing, like she was sealing her fate, but she'd have to play her cards to get her answers. "Fortune favours the bold.."

His body didn't move at first. His hand still upon her bar, fully capable of whisking it out of his way. She knew he could simply walk out of her cage, rip apart those chains that bind her, all like wet paper. His body didn't seem frozen in time as he listened to her question, it moved organically as he took in and released breath. As she asked about him knowing the curse, a deep rumbling had filled the cell. Not a loud growl, but it sounded like it rolled inside the throat of a disembodied wolf as large as the building itself. "Everything." His voice was normal, but more serious than anything else.

As she agreed to come with him, he looked back over his shoulder with closed eyes and a toothy grin. "You agree to come with me? Excellent! I'll go chat up the fat green guy and you make sure your legs still work." He pulled the move to get out of her cell and fixed the bar so quickly that the metal sounds morphed into one. Stepping back around the corner, vanishing from sight. Leaving the eoman with the fact that he had not immediately answered her when it came to who he was, it was also a wonder if he was actually coming back. It was a fair thought to think he could buy any slave in the market, he had the money, so why would he come back for her? In truth, he was gone a short while. Actually chatting chatting up the slave owner as he overpaid for Leah, and hearing more about the woman from the slave owner's first hand accounts. Accepting the key and the suggested leash, Vash began to make his jolly way back down the hall and around Leah's corner.

With a cocky whistle, spinning the key on his finger like a jailer, Vash stopped before Leah's cage. "Am I a sight for sore eyes?" His less affectionate nature showing itself more and more as he futhered himself from her scent. She was having an affect on him that anyone who knew him would recognize immediately. This fun, jerky version of Vash was the real Vash. Her scent made him more soft. She'd bring it out of him again soon. He popped the key in the door and swung it open. Leaving the key in as he closed the distance between them calmly.

"You'll look so cute in this leash, don't you think?" He held the leash for her to see. His voice being mildly cheerful as he looked over her body and then directly into her eyes. He looked into her, like this, while undoing her chains from her body, and unhooking her collar from the chain that kept her. He spoke as he did the next part, giving her something something to listen too as he moved. "My name is Vash. I am the most Werewolf as anything can be. A pureblood." The clip of the leash had sounded off as she her collar was now connected to the leash. "Feel free to try standing. I want to get you somewhere less... Sad. You don't need to think about this place anymore."

Leah watched him carefully as he moved, his back facing her. Her ears pricked up then dropped right down hearing the guttural growl that resounded. Though it wasn't loud to her, she could hear it loud and clear, and it encased her. Just from one growl her body was shocked with a fear of something bigger than her. Her legs trembled uncontrollably and she had to back up and sit down; that now puffy tail just poking out between her legs as these new instincts of hers took charge without her prompting.

She had to double take, blinking a couple times when he suddenly became so cheerful again. What had she just agreed to..? He left the cage in a flash, too quick for her eyes, and walked off merrily, leaving her sat there, looking bemused. While he was gone she sat there and smoothed out the fur on her new tail. What had come over her, and who was this guy?? She was blushing hard, these instincts were embarrassing to her, so just brushing down her tail was a short attempt to regain some pride. She looked around trying to listen out for him, her ears perking up to attention, making her whole head turn when she heard his whistle. "You took long enough.." she muttered, before stopping herself, she shouldn't be speaking like this to someone who knew anything about this curse.

The sound of the key in the door was a wash of relief to her, she couldn't help but to wag at the prospects of leaving the dank cell. One ear dropped when he spoke about the leash, her cheeks going rosy. "Uhm...Is that really necessary..?" She said, not liking the idea of being carted around on a leash like a dog. This curse already gave her a canine complex without him teasing her more. She rubbed at her wrists with the heavy chains now off, looking down to the leash as he clipped it on and held on tight.

"Vash..." she repeated just to be sure, suddenly looking at him when he told her what he was. "W....were wolf?? Then...Then that's how you know.." she said. "Wait, there are pure blood Werewolves? Do you know of a cure then? Am I going to be stuck like this forever?!" She bombarded him with questions, but he just smiled and told her to stand. She looked down at herself, "O...Oh...right...yeah sure.." she said, blushing more. She put her hands by her sides and stood up. Her legs did ache from being chained down in one spot for so long, but she was stronger now with her new form, so it wasn't permanent.

"...Thank you..Vash" She said stepping out of the cage finally. "I'm Leah.." she also said, looking to him as she stood by his side, ready to go. A fire burned in her eyes, she had a clue finally after all this time being stuck in this strange new form, she finally had an in.

Her cheerfulness was quite relaxing to the pureblooded Vash. It was good too know that her leg meat wasn't just for sexual appeal. Physical therapy to rebuild muscle mass would have been a real pain in the ass. Sure, he was eager to get her on her feet, and shirked her quick questions. But, it was just too important too him that he had purchased a physically operating slave. For many reasons. "I happen to like keeping you leashed. You still carry the pride of a free woman. But, you are neither free nor human. Grow accustomed to the leash, Leah. You'll make your new master very happy if you would. But, I'm not completely unreasonable. Your questions won't get you in trouble today." He didn't start right into breaking her will right away. Like a juicy, bloody bone, he was going to savor her pride. It wasn't much fun to just jump into the raping, keeping her chained as he did. That, while the epitome of play for some masters, was defeating the purpose of purchasing Leah.

He stepped beside her, looking to his side and down just an inch to look into Leah's eyes. He didn't have an outward tail and canine ears like she did. One of the endless perks of being pureblooded was a complete control over his shifting, including whether or not he dons canine features like she does. He was curious if a cursed woman could take on some of his abilities if she devoured some of him. It was farfetched and he was unlikely to test with Leah, but it was a curious thought. "You're welcome, my little wolf." He spoke endearingly, reaching to her head slowly. Their previous contact flashing for Leah as his hand grew closer to her cheek. It would seem almost too lovely, and it was. His hand never stopped at her cheek. His pale thumb and index finger began to softly massage the tip of her doggy ear. A soft smile on his face as he studies any and all responses to his touch. The contact may have been brief, depending on her response, but he wouldn't come across as an amateur when it came to intimate touching of canine features. He had them too, and would wear them often as a child.

After that interaction, he guided her with suave. Leading her through the market with his confident vibe and deliberate steps. "I plan to take you with me, home. Where you can become familiar with myself and the other creatures you are now akin too. Perhaps I can look into a cure to that curse, if it exists. If my little wolf is on her best behavior, her Master will be her best chance to finding any sort of cure. He's still..." His silver eyebrows furrowed together as he looks to her. "Confused, as to why you wish to return into an inferior human permanently." After these words, he relaxed his expression. "But, I am not unwilling to help you find happiness, with the understanding that you've been a very good girl." He poked the point home to her without hamfisting it or seeming like a brute

They were growing closer and closer to the front door before he stepped into the doorway and turned to face her. "Sadly, the next stop between here and home would be a long journey. We should probably buy a few things, eat and clean you up here in town. I'm thinking we should go to the bath house first. And then buy you some clothes so that you don't have to dine in rags." He stepped out the door, lifting his end of the leash, but never pulling it or letting it become tight. "Is there something else that you'd rather do first? Within reason, of course. Or, does Master's version sound ideal?"

"Carry my pride while being walked around on a Leash?...I don't know what Pride means to you Vash, but for me this is pretty embarrassing..I'm still a human at heart, Humans don't typically wear leashes.." she said walking along with him. She was a little concerned as he spoke, what had she gotten into, perhaps she was a little too eager, especially considering she didn't really know much about him. The more he teased, the more she felt this was perhaps a bad idea.

She couldn't draw her gaze away when he drew his hand near her face again, getting a ghostly feeling as he softly made contact with her face. She couldn't help herself, her instincts sending her into overdrive as the connection seemed to spark through her system. She twinged when he touched her ear so gently, getting those goosebumps through her core, her tail fluffing out and wagging. No one had touched her ears before so the little involuntary yip she gave off was such a surprise she had to cover her mouth in disbelief that she just made that noise. Her face went even redder and she had to shake her head just to shake off the feeling, her ears flopping about as she did. "D-D-Don't just grab my ear like that!!" She said flustered, not wanting to admit how nice that felt. She wasn't in tune with her canine side so all her instincts were still new to her. "S..sorry! They're..just..sensative..I've uh..That's not okay.."

It took her a second to realise they were walking again, causing her to quick step to catch back up to him, her touched ear down low as she tried to process the feeling, still feeling it through memory. "Wait there's more..what like pure blooded Werewolves??" She asked, her blush staining her cheeks. She pouted slightly with his mocking, rolling her eyes. "I'd appreciate that, though I'd appreciate that you drop the silly talking first.." She said huffing, "Just call me Leah" she said with a little smile. She didn't want to offend him or upset him, just felt that he might be confused right now. The pet terms weren't nasty but she was still quite concious about her curse, so being called his little wolf was debilitating, making her ear flick each time he said it.

She had to cover her eyes when they walked outside, the light hurting at first. "Wow that's bright.." Leah wiped her eyes slightly like she was wiping sleep dust from them and blinked a few times to adjust properly. "That all sounds fine to me, a Bath would be really nice if I'm honest, there should be one close to us around this corner, there's a short cut just through here." Leah pointed to an alley way close by. She'd not thought of eating in a while, but felt so gross that a bath sounded like the best thing .

He could only offer a small chuckle as she grew so flustered at his playing with her ear. She was going to be rather easy to transition into a happy obedient doggy. She'd just take more time. He knew she felt something innately good in his touch. If he was patient, or only a little more persistant in that sort of play, with a little more creativity, she'd be asking for it all on her own soon enough. He was just a little evil, in his own definition. Finding glee in her discomfort, where as he knew it was wrong. His heart felt otherwise. As they continued walking, ahe tried to aasume her position to him as an equal. Even free healthy halfbloods were beneath him in his mind. She was so far from being his equal that she literally belonged to him. But, his goal wasn't to beat her down. She was a source of fun for him, and he wasn't exactly a sadist. He adored her discomfort, but his arousal wasn't sourced in causing pain.

He spoke with a touch of seriousness in his voice. "Leah is someone who was cursed and captured by the slave trade. Now that you belong to me, Leah is just who you used to be. For now, you can continue to identify as your human name. Your free name. If it helps you find your comfort, so we can go about our business in town without you acting out. But, I can't call you by that name. You're growing, changing, and I know there is a part of you that you are ignoring. I can smell her." He intentionally left emphasis on the verb. "And my interest in you, the reason I have taken you from that filthy kennel is because I have more use for you, and know more about the changes you will experience than anyone else who could have purchased you. I'll use that to my advantage, surely. And yet, I still want you to feel... Somewhat satisfied that you weren't purchased by some freak working class halfing druggee rapist. Someone who won't beat you mindlessly. I intend to call you my... Little Wolf, for a short amount of time. Because I know it's easier for you to get used to than my future goals." He bit his lip, disgusted over how much he explained himself to her. He was bonding to her, or what he thought of her. He knew he'd have to discipline her if she learned to abuse that bond.

He covered his face in mild embarrassment, still reeling himself back from the amount he was talking. "ugh, yeah, purebloods. We can talk about the details over lunch." He intentionally kept his words short as the walked through the market together. Silently ripping into himself for being so vocally open with his pet. She was going to be able to get that much out of him again if she really really wanted. As they stepped out of the market, he relaxed and spoke with her as he did. Smiling, even, as she seemed appreciative in some sense. "A short cut? This way huh?" He stepped ahead of her, just a bit. "How do you know so much about this place? Was this town your home before your curse? Before the enslavement? Or did you get out from time to time?" He wagged a finger bag to her with his grin. "Naughty Naughty. You wouldn't be able to pull something like that on me. Nobody in town could hide you from my nose, or steal you away faster than I can run. Puppet, I'm freakishly fast, even for what I am. You've seen it!" He was pretty proud of himself, but not engrossingly cocky. He already warned her about how impossible it'd be to escape him. Well, he almost warned her.

With a shrug, he turned to her with a more casual smile. "Here's an idea. If you lead me to the bath house, and don't complain when we step into the unisex room, I'll take the leash off for the rest of the day in town. Do you like the sound of that?" He spoke softly, not overly so, but certainly without his more serious nature from before. Fighting the urge to grab her ass or play with her ears more, he was giving her a taste of what life with him would really be like. He was just rather unused to being so bonded. It took some real will power to give her these moments.

She rubbed her arm as he spoke about her name, feeling weirdly out of place as he told her he wasn't going to use it, describing it as a cursed, caged name. She'd never thought of it like that, and it made her feel strange and uneasy. She looked at him with confused horror when he emphasised on the smell part. Even going as far as to call that curse a 'her'..She just saw it as a monster, something that always ended up with her in trouble, and yet here he was encouraging her to embrace that--thing. Even when he mentioned the Slave market, he called it a Kennel, the dog related things really jabbing into her each time he so casually remarked like that. "There was one like that before..but that didn't really last that long..because of me.." she said feeling weirdly guilty and yet not so at the same time. She knew that most Masters were cruel, and most would have punished her mealy for speaking out, but something about Vash made her feel oddly compelled to speak in this way. She just felt like she could lower her guard a little and talk normally. Perhaps it was his personality, and the fact that he hadn't lashed her or shown any signs of aggression to this point. Even when he mentioned these things like future goals or how he openly admited he was going to take advantage of the fact that he knew of her curse better than she did.

The girl sighed out with her little pet name being spoken again. "If you put it like that anything could sound bad.." she said with an air of sarcasm. She shook her head when he asked her if she'd gotten out. "No I..guess I didn't really try to escape from that place before, I just felt...dangerous, especially after what I did. I was just lucky I struck a cretin like him, rather than someone innocent. I don't remember the attack well, but from what they've said to me about it, it didn't sound good at all.." She gazed off into the distance before shaking her head. "I've not changed since though so that's a good sign, as for this city, I came from two cities over, but I did live here while I was looking for the cure. I have friends here that I used to visit often growing up. My parents own a market stall that they come to every Summer, so I got to travel with them, it was nice. Quaint. Besides that I always make a point to familiarise myself with my surroundings. The Townsfolk can be a great source of sneaky short cuts and cool spots to get discounts if you know who to ask." She said with a smile.

She didn't doubt his speed, but he held the key to her curse, "Why would I try to escape you when you've already told me you know about this curse..Unless you were lying, but it seems like a pretty lucky guess to call out someone's curse so accurately as you did. I have a hunch that you're not lying, and I've been spending my time while free trying to find just that..an answer."

She looked away a little timidly when he suggested the unisex changing rooms. "U-Unisex...? That's...I mean...That's a little...you know.." She said rubbing the back of her head trying to think of a way to word this. Having the leash off would be good though, it was a tough choice. "H...How about you make it the leash...and this big hulking collar too?" She said thinking it though, she wanted to twist it, to make it seem like that wouldn't be a bargain he could make, leaving her to go in the women's room to have her privacy, though if he did agree, it would help her out, at a cost. She needed to see what she could do. "Because this is already rusty, I doubt the Bathhouse people are going to want dirty iron in their baths now are they..?" she said putting the charms on with a little innocent smile.

He narrowed his eyes as she said she was bought before. Choking back the sheer beastial urges he felt at his core. To rip, to roar, to devour. The bonding had made it difficult to keep himself together. With his forty seven years of maturing as a pureblood werewolf, even with a whole society of creatures of his kind, he had only begun to bond once. This bond only taking place through the vulnerabilities that Leah had as a cursed slave. He hated purebloods, and uppity halfbloods. They were too much like him. The bond was a two way street. As much as he loved it, it was dangerous too. And it were too late to break said bond too. Not that Vash would let that happen, if it were possible.

"So you killed that trash that hurt you that way?" Where as Leah's wording at least lended credence to the idea that it was supposed to be a bad thing, either to kill or transform. Vash had a weird sense of pride in her transformation and kill. "If only you had a semblance of control when you transformed. Breaking out and running wild wouldn't have been all that difficult. Maybe you'd come to the same conclusion that I did when I was young." The corners of his lips curled playfully as he put his index finger to his lips. Bending it and putting the upper part between his slightly sharper teeth. "That humans are frankly... Delicious." He almost swooned before dropping the look and listening to her next topic.

Her words about her human life had given him a growing despair in his chest. Their bond possibly letting her feel it. He pulled together a smile and tried to sound upbeat. "A crafty, thrifty woman? That's going to be quite useful. I imagine you can save us quite a bit of time as we work our way through town. You don't have to worry about discounts." His pale hand ran over his golden accented white coat, giving him his regal look. Though, without his wild and somehow still elegant hair, the look wouldn't be complete. "I'm filthy... Aggregiously rich." The almost colorless eyes moved from his coat to her green pair. Looking to her to gauge her reaction to his money.

"Ah, so you won't run away from me? I clearly purchased you to do... Something. And I'm supposed to believe you don't want freedom?" Their mutual differences had continuously underplayed how much she wanted a cure. "Oh, right. You want to be..." His gaze turned away as he fought to speak normally. "You want to be human again. Yeah, curing the curse should be possible. Purebloods have lived a long long time, they don't age. One of the elders should have some sort of cure. It wouldn't be in our libraries, though. It's considered to be a good thing to transition into our family. We think of humans as weak, if they don't employ their magical talents or become somehow useful. Most don't." He added some on purebloods and his society.

She made him feel up and down, somehow. Usually cocky, and excited, Vash never felt worried about anything before this bond. And yet, he pulled together a genuine smile as she grew timid about the unisex bathing. It was cute, that her womanly body was so unengaged with such an intimacy. "It's happening." He was as bold about this as possible, with zero negotiation room in regards to not sharing a bath. "I guess we can take off the collar too, when we get there. Both are ratty and poor. You deserve clean things. Either way, when we go clothes shopping, you'll be getting fresh, comfortable collars to wear. At least one. You're so sexy in a collar." He drew closer to her.

If she intended to keep any distance from him, she'd find her back against a stone wall as he gazed into her eyes again. This time, the look on his face becoming a mix of serious and intimate. Though she couldn't retreat anymore, his chest never pressed against her's, even as he began to lay on his powerful presence as he looked down into her eyes. His face drawing closer without breaking any sort of barrier or making contact. His own scent, lavish like his coat, but wild like his hair, could finally be noted. "You know, I think it's kind of hot how..." His voice dropped to a whisper as his index finger ran over the same ear he touched before. Applying the same expertise from before. "How your hair is brown, but the fur in your ears is so white, almost like my hair. It's driving me wild." Before he'd let her react, his finger traced the details of her ear intimately. And then he turned and broke off his part of the intimacy like a part of a candy bar. "Come on, the baths are this way." He walked through the remaining short cut, leading her through the bath house and paying their way taking her to the changing rooms. Pausing every time the leash almost threatened to tug her, if she was being slow.

Ooc: Sorry I don't proof read as much as I should. Also: Does she wear that eyepatch in her pic? Or does she have both eyes?

GoodGirlGrace said:
Karin's ears twitched when he called her a pet, that just riling her up more. She struggled hard but nothing was working, causing her to get more and more panicked about the situation. Her thoughts were cut short when he pushed furtherer, her nose pressing against him, his smell intoxicating her. She winced and grumbled under him as he taunted her more. This wasn't like her, she'd always managed to get her 'masters' to be so disgusted by her or so offended that they just never won, but him...Alton, he was different. He took what he wanted, when he wanted and she couldn't stop him. His...magic, was that seriously real? She couldn't believe it but the floating, the swift movements from before, the quick change, the more she was around him the more it sunk in.

She coughed and spluttered on his cock when he pushed onward, her own inner turmoil being yanked forward and back as he held onto her attention. She kept trying to think of a way out but nothing came to her, she kept trying to outmatch him and push him off but he had her pinned. The more she struggled, the more of his dick she ended up pushing into her own mouth. She was going in circles when it dawned on her. "He's using you, and there is no way out of this. You're powerless" that thought, that feeling shocked her. She didn't know what to do, there wasn't anything she could do but take it. No one, no one in her life had ever dominated her like this before. She always took that as a sign of pride and yet he shattered it, forcing her onto his cock, naked in front of a tavern full of people. It was so....humiliating.

The people watching were mixed, some averted their eyes, and just grumbled about the wizard and why he had to do this here, a few left after being traumatised by the fighting, but some of the rowdier ones were cheering and congratulating Alton, like he was a hunter that just took down a wild beast. Some of those patrons even bore a clear lump in their pants. The free show was obviously to their tastes.

One woman had gone to get the owner of the Tavern and rushed him down to point at the scene. "There! See! The indecency is ludicrous, do something!!" she cried to him. The large tavern owner looked over but his eyes widened seeing the mage. Despite being naked, the man recognised him and knew his power, shaking his head. "Lady, there's nothing I could do about that...go home if you don't like it.." He said, disgruntled at the damage but knowing his match, and not to mess with a mage of his calibre.

Karin's fighting dampened down a notch, her one beam of hope, hearing the tavern owner come down, hoping he could stop this and he just folded. She wriggled and writhed under the mage grumbling and huffing but never able to get his cock out of her mouth. Her blush was so hot on her face it practically radiated. Unbeknownst to her, the rush of adrenaline she was getting and the realisation of the whole thing had been having some other effects on her body too. Her nipples stood tall and her cunt was starting to get wet with pre-cum, lacing her legs with a small dot of sheen. "Mmmmmrmrph!!!! Mmmm!!! MUURRRR!!---M...Muurmm.!.!!!"

This was a first for Alton as well. He never pinned a slave down in public and just took her mouth before. But Karin just kept pushing him. It felt good to finally shut her up. Alton continued to to ride the struggling cat girl and fuck her tight throat. "Mmmmmrmrph!!!! Mmmm!!! MUURRRR!!---M...Muurmm.!.!!!" He heard from his toy. "What was that Karin? You're sorry for mouthing off? Well I don't believe you. Maybe I'll belive you after you swallow my load," Replied Alton evilly.

Alton's back arched at the thick stream flooded Karin’s insides. Alton’s cried a load moan as Karin gurgled and coughed. When finished he pulled his semi hard member out of Karin's mouth and let the girl breathe. He wiped the side of his cock on her tit's, marking Karin with his cum. As the master rose to his feet he noticed the wet spot between the cat girl's legs and smiled. Yeah, he picked the right slave alright.

"Here, for the damages she caused," Alton said. He paid the tavern keeper a bag of gold. He then would say,"Enough laying down on the job pet. I am not satisfied." He would try to scoop up a dizzy Karin and carry her out of the tavern. The wizard grew tired of this venue.

Zeth said:
This was a first for Alton as well. He never pinned a slave down in public and just took her mouth before. But Karin just kept pushing him. It felt good to finally shut her up. Alton continued to to ride the struggling cat girl and fuck her tight throat. "Mmmmmrmrph!!!! Mmmm!!! MUURRRR!!---M...Muurmm.!.!!!" He heard from his toy. "What was that Karin? You're sorry for mouthing off? Well I don't believe you. Maybe I'll belive you after you swallow my load," Replied Alton evilly.

Alton's back arched at the thick stream flooded Karin’s insides. Alton’s cried a load moan as Karin gurgled and coughed. When finished he pulled his semi hard member out of Karin's mouth and let the girl breathe. He wiped the side of his cock on her tit's, marking Karin with his cum. As the master rose to his feet he noticed the wet spot between the cat girl's legs and smiled. Yeah, he picked the right slave alright.

"Here, for the damages she caused," Alton said. He paid the tavern keeper a bag of gold. He then would say,"Enough laying down on the job pet. I am not satisfied." He would try to scoop up a dizzy Karin and carry her out of the tavern. The wizard grew tired of this venue.

Karin growled around his cock when he put words in her mouth, trying to bite at him again just out of hot headed malice. The words burned deep in her mind, humiliating her even more, causing that blush to spread. She got a weird burst of adrenaline the more he teased her but she just tried to ignore it and continue her protest. Her 'Chewing' amounted to nothing more than a sensual pump as she took his cock deep. Her eyes widened and she struggled to push one last time when he announced his cumming.

Because he was so deep down her throat, she winced feeling that tinge of his cock getting ready to unload. Finally he came, right as he had her on him the most. She gargled and tried to complain, her tail puffing out and her whole body shivering as the cum shot straight down her throat, without much of a chance to spit it back out again. She was forced to swallow it or choke. She had to accept defeat, her ears dropping to the sides of her head as she took a gulp of his hot cream. She could feel it crawling down her, it's warmth slithering down into her stomach. She had expelled so much energy fighting against him so when he lifted up and off of her she couldn't do much more than pant, and roll to the side, sweat glistening off her body.

She got a blood rush to hear head leaving her quiet there as she just processed what was going on. The loud mouthed cat girl had been stunned to silence, simply panting on the floor as the Wizard paid for the damages. The tavern owner nodded, his eyes widening seeing the larger amount of coin. "Thank you Sir." He said, tucking the gold away in his pocket.

Karin was still throbbing, feeling where he was sat on her, heavy on her chest. She'd scraped herself along her back, arms and feet against the cold floor during their struggles, little red marks showing up on her skin. She didn't resist when he picked her up, since she was still trying to get her head around being used in such a manor. She was at a loss, what could she do..what happened?? Her chest rose slowly and her body was slightly limp when he carried her, as she regained her breath and stamina. Right as she swallowed, she felt something in her that she couldn't explain.

It was once they were out of the Tavern that she made another noise again, groaning and moving her head with a wince. She looked up to the Wizard and tried to pull at her arm restraints again. "You are a sick man.." She grumbled quieter now, with venom on her breath. Her legs were stained with her precum and she was visibly more tired as she struggled in his arms. She was certain now, she had to escape him at all costs. She needed to get away but while she was around him that was going to be impossible. She needed a distraction, something to draw his eyes so she could make a break for it. She could feel the wet between her legs too, as she tried to think her mind kept being drawn to the feeling. Her nipples still pointed up, sensitive to the air as they walked. She moved left and right to try and get him to put her down, but having no use of her arms made this a little more difficult for her.

"I'm not really sure what happened, but that time when I woke I was in a cart on my way back to the Marketplace..There was lots of shouting and the Shopkeeper was trying to say that I wasn't dangerous and well..Then the other blackout happened, and I wound up with chains to my throat and wrists.." She said that visage of the wolf haunting her again. She couldn't tell if Vash was being serious when he pointed to his teeth, which made her suddenly feel very small. Her ears dropped low as she looked up at him worried, like he was going to suddenly eat her since she still thought as a human did.

"N-no! I would never!!.." She blurted out, her cheeks red and eyes full of worry, but he swiftly moved onto the next subject, making her blink. It had to be a joke..he was just trying to scare her, surely.

"Egregiously...what you get that from a word a day calendar?" she asked with a chuckle, before realising that this wasn't her old friend that she was joking around with, this was the mysterious stranger that just bought her..bought her. Her mind went back to that, why wasn't she more worried about this? The last time she was bought it was a nightmare. She fought and struggled, tried to claim her humanity and pleaded to be set free. He hit her, and she grew angrier and angrier, yet here she was just walking and talking with this stranger so freely and easily. It couldn't have just been because he wasn't like the others, though that was a major factor. She paused in thought about it, blinking in the realisation.

Her little thought bubble was popped when he bought up the subject of the Bathhouse again, making her blink as she looked up to him with a blush. "O-Oh..Right" She said, her hand drifting to the hulking metal lump the store owner had used to contain her. The situation was dawning on her, she'd just agreed to go in a unisex bath with him....where she'd have to strip down to just a towel..."WAIT WHAT!?" Her tail frizzed out and she suddenly got very hot. How could she have skipped over such an important detail!? All Logic would have screamed at her that this was a bad move, but there was something so soothing about him, something in the way he spoke that made her not question his motives. She backed up into the wall with a little squeak, like she'd been snapped out of a daze, her personality suddenly flooding back in.

She looked up to him when he mentioned the collar feeling extra embarrassed. "N-Now hold on! That's a little unreasonable don't you thi-think?!" she spurted. "I-I already said I wouldn't run so what's the point in a silly collar...I'm not some kind of--" she had her eyes on his as he stepped forward during her protests, backing up against the wall a little more with him closing the gap. Her words got caught in her mouth as she looked right up at him suddenly feeling very small with his scent surrounding her. She swallowed a lump in her throat, her thought gone to the air as he stole her attention with his words. Her body twinged when he touched her ear again that sensation sending a spark through her. She winced, getting redder and redder as his fingers softly pet the tip. The petting felt so good weirdly and her puffy tail shuddered into a little wag. He was so close and his touch felt so good, that when he pulled away and just acted normal again it was like someone dumped some cold water over her.

She stood there for a moment, having to shake her head off to try and get rid of that ghostly touch that remained after, walking to catch up. "V-Vash please!! I-I told you about that! My ears are really sensitive!!" She said with a little whine. They walked up to the bath house and suddenly his perverted plan started to get a whole lot real as he walked her towards the unisex bathrooms. "You know on second thoughts maybe wearing a leash around town isn't so bad.." she said starting to move towards the women's room. After she let herself get so wrapped up in his touch and gaze before she certainly didn't think getting changed around him would be a good idea.

She had to keep her focus, something was going on that she couldn't pin down, and he clearly knew more about it than she did. "I'll just..see you when we're in there..okay..?" She said hesitantly, trying to keep her wits about her now she was cottoning onto this strange force that was catching her off guard.

Just after breaking that growing tension they had against the wall, Vash would hear Leah's bit about her sensitivity in her ears. "You sound more upset that I stopped playing with them. Yet, your words suggest the problem is I touched your ears at all." He began to sound bored as he started his next sentence. "I told you already, I know. I know all about your curse. That means, I am taking advantage of your details to make you feel how I want you to feel." Words that would catch in the throats of more modest beings had effortlessly left his lips. Still sounding rather bored. His facial features never cringed, causing his skin to increasingly put out the idea that it was so youthful and yet unusually pale.

As they passed the counter, Vash casually overpaid for their entry. His colorless eyes ran over the room before he guided her torward the changing rooms. They stopped as she continued trying to barter to change her fate. His look to her was an unimpressed, unamused sort of look as he let her finish. One of the few times he looked into her eyes with any depth without touching her intimately or smelling her, he snuck a finger under her clunky metal collar. His finger snaking between the collar and her soft throat. Like a mild suggestion, he guided her closer as he spoke. "Fine. I will allow you to change in the woman's changing room. But, afterwords, you will meet me in the unisex baths." He didn't leave room in his voice for play and didn't list a punishment if she disobeyed him. Which doesn't mean he wouldn't have punished her if she tried anything. His finger left her collar as his hands removed the leash from her collar, tossing the leash over his shoulder. "We seem to be the only two here. If you're quick about changing and we get cleaned together, we might make it out of here before anybody sees why wearing just a towel with a tail is a bad idea." He smiled, pleased with his comment as he turned and began to take off his coat. "I'll rip that collar off of you when we get inside."

He waited for her to leave to change before he had removed all of his clothes in a rush. Abusing his speed to finish changing first. He smirked down to his thickness before wrapping his waist with a brown towel, the towel failing yo conceal his bulge. A bulge that was blatantly obvious, so much of it hardly concealed, even though he was far from erect. His hands tightened the brown towel, keeping it firmly trapped around his waist. The towel reached down over his knee caps, leaving the majority of his naked body visible. His lean, but still defined torso, arms, and legs had been revealed to the open air. Part of him longed to feel the rich air of ancient forests, but he came into town for something. And now that it's already in his grasp, he'll clean, dress and feed it before leaving town. She wasn't ready to embrace his true form, so he wouldn't transform for her today.

Approaching the door to the large room, he entered without pause or concern. He knew she wouldn't risk anything stupid and potentially never find a cure. That cure that she wanted, which bothered Vash, it was entirely possible. To his delight, he was right. The unisex bath had been empty. Even with the wooden walls and good lighting, the floor and bath were sculpted stone. With greenery decorating the sides of the room, there were plenty of colors. Vash plopped into the deep hot water, sitting with his back against the bath wall. His arms and head relaxing on the rim as his darker silver hair had run wild over his face, shoulders and chest.

From her entry point, she'd see the back of his head and his arms first. The light, causing his skin to look somehow healthier. He didn't speak up immediately, but he was aware she was there. His eyes were closed and he had a relaxed smile on his face. "There is a sponge and a bar of soap around this room, somewhere." He openned his eyes just a little to see her. "You should fetch those two things and clean my chest."

She stared right up at him a little nervous hen he looped her collar and pulled her closer. He looked like he pulled so effortlessly, yet the pull was strong. She could tell that, yet he wasn't being vicious, just controlled. She felt relief when he said she could change elsewhere, at least gaining that mode of privacy. "R..Right" She said swallowing a lump in her throat when he told her to meet in the Unisex Baths. She blushed and looked back to her tail when he spoke of the tail and the towel, imagining instantly what he meant by that. She moved her hands to her backside and held her tail down. "Okay yeah, I get it.." she said making a note to control it even more than she usually tried to.

She changed herself looking at her body in the mirror provided once she stripped down. She had a tendency to check herself out since she gained her new form. She sighed, checking out her backside, seeing where a little line of fur crept up the very base of her back just above her tail, in a little triangular shape. Her stomach had a very very light and thin layer of fur too, making it extra soft, and a little lighter than the rest of her skin. Her legs were normal today which to her was a huge relief. She pulled at her ears, still feeling where he petted them. "So stupid.." she said thinking about how she reacted, and those strange feelings she felt when he touched them like that. Her ear flicked as she let go of it and put on her towel to go into the bath. She stepped out quietly, thinking to herself if this was a good idea.

Vash spoke just before she could do anything else, making turning around hard without trying to explain herself. At least she was covered. She was making a good effort to keep her tail down as well, letting it just poke out under her white towel. She walked forward, blushing softly when he mentioned cleaning his chest. "I'll get you the soap, but cleaning your chest...?" she asked "That's a little much isn't it..?" she then said, seeing them, moving over to them, the word 'fetch' not really sinking in until she was walking back. It hit her and she grumbled. More Dog jokes, and she walked right into that one too.

She entered the bath carefully, sitting next to him handing him the soap and sponge. "Here you go." she said. Up close now it was nice to see that the towel covered only really her chest and hips, stopping on her mid thigh, and tied around her breasts giving her a nice cleavage on display. She looked a little on the thin side, but it was clear she was supposed to be quite curvy, if a little malnourished right now. The only other thing she wore was the chunky metal collar that had left a few marks on her slender neck. Mostly dirt, though there were a few scrapes from the rust flaking the metal, giving it a few dull shards that rubbed on her sometimes.

His partly open eyes followed her rear as she entered his vision. If his libido were an organ like his stomach it would grumble savagely. The slave woman looked like she should eat more, that she was supposed to be curvy, but even with her touch of malnurishment, Vash was hungry for her. It didn't help that his genitalia was sitting in hot bath water, only sort of veiled behind his brown towel. The fact that he could over power and rape her any time he pleased was frequently popping up in his head. It was a fun fantasy, but a silly one. With their bond, he would better serve himself by being more gentle with the confused, docile little wolf.

Her words were bothersome, but he remained relaxed. Her continued defiance was becoming annoying, which led further thoughts about breaking her in by force to linger on his mind. The imagery he saw when he fantasized about it had been very pleasing. But, while breaking in disobedient hounds had always been normal in his culture, she was still human at heart. He could feel her dwindling resistance to his charm through their bond. Playing on her sensitivies would yield a more pleasurable fuck toy in the end. He wanted to keep her lively and passionate, she would be useless to him as a mere fuck toy to cart around. If he wanted some hole to put into complete bondage and cum in, he could have picked up any human or elf slut he wanted. But, he knew his pleasure from this woman was going to be far more organic. Though, bondage was something that had always gotten him rather hot.

He watched her ass more as she moved to pick up the sponge and soap. Her partial compliance had almost been enough. But, she wasn't a free woman he'd been trying to train to be his slave. No no, Leah was his slave already. She was going to have to get used to being his bitch. And she was already in a marvelous starting position to grow into being a perfect little pet. As she sat beside him and offered him the soap and sponge, he first took to staring down her cleavage. Their closeness made their scent blend with the hot water and surround them, adding potency to their bond. His eyes moved to his left hand as he spied on his fingernails. They were cleanly trimmed, immaculately clean, and short. "You know, you keep talking about how important being human is to you. How badly you need the cure. It puzzles me." He left possibilities on the table as to what he meant. Either that humanity waa pointless to him, or that she seemed defiant, as if she had something more important to her than being human again.

His eyes returned to her as he smiled softly. His right hand began to move. Slowly, like every time before. He even made it look like he was about to accept the sponge and soap, but changed course before touching them. He watched her eyes as he began guiding her hair on the left side of her head behind her shoulder. "For someone who traveled like you did. With a body so womanly, it is difficult to conceive that you would be entirely unaware of my intentions." He began, giving her the intense look from before as his right hand retreated slightly, just a few inches, before traveling to the right side of her head and doing the same thing there. "Certainly you understand that you are too serve me, yes?" His voice drew a pinch deeper as he withdrawn his hand. The collar fell apart into the water in two pieces. Sliced clean through the metal on her left and right side with her neck unharmed. "Now, I suggest you start scrubbing up my chest. Before I decide to speed things up and clean you instead."As he spoke, he put on a playful face and showed her his long tongue, just briefly.

"Perhaps it would be puzzling to you, but for me it was my whole life. My family, my friends, my job, everything I ever knew is now ashamed or scared of me. I'm mistaken for something that I am not, and treated like some wild animal by those I once helped. It's...torturous. Imagine if you will if you suddenly became a human in the middle of your society." she said, recalling that he said he lived among other Pure-bloods. "Everything you knew would suddenly turn around on you. That is why I need this cure.." she answered him honestly.

Her body did look amazing in the water, her skin gleaning softly against the lights. She was drawn to him, especially as his scent grew around her, but didn't realise what it was. She just felt comfortable with him, compelled to relax. Not only that but she was innately interested in him. She really wasn't thinking as she should have been given the situation. It took him reminding her that she was a slave, that had to do what he said as the whole point of her purchase that she sheepishly questioned herself. "O-Oh...r..right.." she said thinking on it. "But.." She stopped herself, if she upset him he might take her back, and then she'd be without a cure...or more to the point the feeling of leaving him seemed to tug at her heartstrings. She bit her lip and swallowed her pride, looking up at him puzzled. "It's just...I'm not really..I never really had anything to do with the...trade." she said not wanting to say the word slave. "My family always worked away from those things, and...well.." she couldn't think of how to say it but tried to find the words.

"You don't speak like those people who can typically afford servants..you speak as though you were a long time old friend, yet we're strangers..." She said holding the sponge as she shook her head. "I'm sorry Vash..Um...Sir?" She said. A Servant. She felt a little wounded thinking that's all he bought her for. Why would she though? Of course that's what he bought her for, she couldn't understand why it felt weirdly like a betrayal. Yet when he locked eyes with her, moving his hand to the side of her face softly she felt her heart pound again. That intimacy, his motions, it was like he was tracing electric trails along the tip of her skin. She was utterly encapsulated by it, that she jumped when the collar fell off and splashed into the water, making her squeeze the sponge slightly. She grew more embarrassed when he mentioned washing her. "Sorry!!..There will be no need for that.." She took the soap and started to prepare it to wash him, her cheeks flush. What was going on with her? She trembled slightly at the thought of cleaning him like this. She softly dabbed the soapy sponge on his chest and started to rub it around him, being very gentle as she washed him through her embarrassment. It felt humiliating doing as he said like this, and not only that but washing what was essentially a stranger's chest like this.

She had to be close to him to do this, and was quite self conscious of her body image, so she kept her other hand on her towel while she scrubbed at him awkwardly.

"Those situations are entirely uncomparable." He began, curious as to how she even remotely thought they were similar. "If I were to 'become human' I would still look and act like myself. I could stay where I was or choose to live among humans." He gave a thinking face before continuing. "Or eat myself. I would be so delicious. Humans are, mostly, only good for that anyway. Why would a human version of myself be any different?" With a shrug, he continued. "Your transformation isn't the end of your humanity. If you weren't uneducated on the werewolf curse, you wouldn't have been caught and you could still pretend to be human. You were just confused, as you still are. So what if you should be eating people? Filthy humans already eat eachother anyway." He let the topic slide as she spoke of bis way of treating her.

"I didn't buy you to turn you into an unthinking, limbless fuck toy with a real pussy. That would become boring too soon. You will find that your observation of how I speak to you is unique to you. Other... Lesser beings disgust me. Especially if they lack a use. They often do." He narrows his eyes as he looks into his lap through the water. "And beasts like me bond to others in an unusual way. When bonding occurs, a pack is made. I chose you because, even though you will serve me, you can feel it... You belong with me." He finally noted their bond. It only took a short while, and several powerful uses of that bond to fuck with her heart, but he finally put a name too it.

As she began to clean his chest, she had to come closer to him. The sponge felt nice as she ran it over his chest. His only slightly redenned skin had cheered in delight at the sponge, threatening to make him grin like a madman. It was nice, having a servant that knew her place. But, he wouldn't allow himself to think that she didn't still need more work. She was far from perfectly obedient. Ever fiber of his being wanted to put her into that lovely position beneath him. He was sure she'd find happiness that way too. Her part of the bond was all the proof he needed to know that she was capable of being a good little bitch that barked and fetched when he commanded her too.

His own hands rinsed away the rest of the soap that clung to his chest. "Good girl." He had a mix of actual compassion and taunting in the phrase. His arms wrapping around her bare thighs as he pulled her into his embrace, forcing her into his lap however her legs would follow. "Our bond grows the longer we are close. You should feel it when my skin touches yours, when I play with your ears your hair." Even though he began to describe it, their bodies were helpless to the effects. He leaned into her in his embrace, his face closer than before. The colorless eyes of Vash had peered into her little green eye. "Don't you feel happy, doing anything to make me happy? Tell me the truth, you're disappointed every time I stop playing with you." His hands gripped into her hips as he brought his chest against her's squishing her chest beneath the towel. "The safest place in this whole town, for you, is between my arms."

"Perhaps you're right...I'd really rather you didn't talk about humans like they were cattle for you to feed on...That's still my linage you know.." She said with a little grumble. When he mentioned the words 'limbless fuck toy with a real pussy' she stopped for a moment. She got a pretty immediate mental image from that which required her to shake it away. "Well that's....one way to put it..." She said in response looking up at him, catching his gaze. She tilted her head to the side slightly. "A...Bond?" She asked. "But...we've just met, how could you possibly do this..bonding thing with me. You know hardly anything about me, and same with me to you." She said thinking ti was like a traditional romance. "I'm flattered you think this way but don't you think that's all a bit sudden, I mean, how could you bond with a complete stranger..?" She asked not understanding the way a Bond worked. She was looking him dead in the eyes when he said she belonged to him and couldn't help but to get goosebumps.

She had no idea of the scale of his plans, of the wonderfully perverted things he craved, or of the nature of their chemistry. She was so calm and obedient for now because he held the cards to her questions. Her ears flicked right up when he patronised her in that tone. "Really now the Dog puns are getting quite out of ha-awwaha!" She yelped her eyes widening when she was suddenly hugged. "What are you doing!?" she asked, feeling her towel slip just slightly, still hiding away her form, but threatening to undo the knot that held it together for now. She was a little tense in his arms due to the shock of suddenly being pulled toward him. "I..Uh...Well the thing is...but...uhm!!" She spluttered her mind going wild right now. As she tried to get something coherent out she couldn't help her tail raising under her towel, lifting it up off her thighs under the water, revealing her smooth backside as it started to sway left and right from their contact and almost an anticipation of feeling that delightful stroke on her ears again. When he spoke of being safe in his arms, her mind screamed to her that she believed it. There was just something about him, was there seriously a bond between them?

Her lack of concentration and high running emotions were changing her physically too. Her eyes seemed to get brighter, and her legs started to alter slightly, giving her a more paw like look as her transformation sometimes altered only small parts of her body. She felt torn in her mind, a part of her wanted to yelp out and struggle to pull away to save decency. That part was surprised at his actions, and had alarm bells ringing in her ears from his suggestive words, yet another half of her wanted to nest her face to his neck and kiss him passionately. It was like a fire was burning in her stomach while her head battled with her heart in the most confusing cluster of emotion she'd experienced.

Leah was, at least in a very big way, right. Humans produced her, raised her, surrounded her. Even now, he was taking his time before whisking her away from this human place. And Vash was a pureblood werewolf. There wasn't a shred of an ounce of human in his line. No halfbloods, your traditional werewolf, and purebloods can't even reproduce with cursed or even humans. Nothing but werewolf had pulsed in his veins. Love was a human thing. But, the other mammals weren't incapable. They just did it so very differently. None of that drama, none of that misunderstanding. And before the curse, there wasn't enough beast in Leah to physically discern the difference. But, she wasn't human anymore. That special kind of love only beasts could feel, it poured from his veins into her's. Their bond being the very transportation system that the chemical and erotic sensation had traveled through. He planned to make her completely dependant on those feel-good rushes of wholesome chain reactions. If he could get her hooked on it, like any drug, he'd be able to mold her into the perfect obedient doggy.

"What're you so afraid of?" He began to speak as his eyes ran down the slightly opening towel. The way it threatened to reveal her had his heat rising significantly. His hands fighting the urge to force something upon her womanly features. He wanted to pull the towel off her sexy body. He wanted to tease her breasts or even rub between her legs. And yet, he got this close without even kissing her.

"I know you won't become accustomed to your life as a werewolf so easilly. " He began, still looking into her eyes. His hands soothing up her hips to her ass under her towel. Feeling her over as he adored the touch of her skin. His hands not hesitating. The confidence of his touch being notable. His nose pressed to her's, just a brisk brush. "You'll find that these terms of endearment are full hearted. I say them because they are how I feel. And they are suiting."

He caught himself paying too much attention to her naked, still very human ass. It wasn't part of his plan, but part of his lust. And then he felt her beginning to transform. Their bond growing ever more until he could almost taste where she wanted the attention. His lips didn't press to her lips like anyone would expect. Instead, he moved to smell her hair before kissing her ear. The same place he always touched. And then his tongue ran along the fur of her ear before he took the place he always teased between his lips. Suckling on it gently as he shoved his end of the bond as hard as he could. Almost beginning to transform himself as his hair became pure white, his eyes turning red.

Leah's heart pounded in her chest the more his silky voice questioned her sensibilities. "I don't understand.." she said though it came out just touching a breath. She tensed up more as his hand drifted to her rear. In her mind this was wrong, she should just try and run, try to get away from his invasive touch but it was like her body had been paralysed. She couldn't quite make herself tear away, or rather, perhaps she didn't want to tear herself away from his curious touch.

Her mind was hit with a refreshing spark as she let out a little moan when he licked at her sensitive ear. Her body trembled softly to his touch, her tense grip to his shoulders starting to loosen. The heat pouring from his body started to match her own as she got swamped by the chemical reaction between the pair. Pheromones filled the air, just touching her nose with it's scent. The thick musk started to work like a drug to her, intensifying her feelings and making her crave his touch. A little fur crept onto her cheeks, in the shape of spike ends as her eyes went from a duller green to a sparkling emerald.

In a daring move she softly traced her hands down his chest and moved her head to his neck, placing a row of soft kisses along his soft skin. Her tail raised even more exposing more of her ass as she relaxed into the effects of their bond, her body radiating with a heat now as her tail swayed slightly. The towel slipped more, revealing more of her chest as she re-positioned herself on him. She threw logic and reason to the curb as she bent to a force that was completely new to her, falling for it's toxic influence.

It was like her veins burst to light with each soft trail he traced over her figure. Each tender touch painting her soft skin with colours of passion. She could feel it burn into her skin and stain deep as temptation lead her down this wicked path. There was only a small ebbing whisper of her soul that questioned these actions; asking for reason in a world of sensation.

Her tail was likely the most attractive wolf-related detail on her body for Vash. Dreams of grabbing a young werewolf woman's tail and doing all sorts of things to their ass, they visited him in his sleep on his walks and now as she was in his lap. And yet, even with his ass preference, this tail fetish, he picked on her ears. The bond heated them to such a point, filled the air with her pheromones, and it continued to reinforce his suspicion that she preferred to have her ears played with.

Her hands running over his chest and her soft kisses made him shudder in joy. His deep voice letting out a low groan. The redness in his eyes had only grew. Her beating heart, fleeting to his touch and his nibble on her ear. She was like a shy little school girl in his arms. It was quite a refreshing mood too. Confident that no other slave master would ever get this sort of feeling from a slave, Vash gave himself a mental pat on the back. She couldn't seem to resist his touch, and she just met him.

This was the power of their bond. The power of his pure, thick, royal scent. And her fresh young werewolf details almost put him off track. Threatening to make him feel almost equal to her. Their bond didn't work that way, however. From the moment he caught her scent, their roles together were written in stone. If he didn't assume the alpha position of their two wolf pack, the bond would only weaken for her. Even if his dominance would scare her, and she was sure she didn't want it. The bond would surely teach her where her pleasure as a budding werewolf woman would come from.

Almost effortlessly, his own tail had appeared from behind him. it didn't 'grow' visibly, it almost instantaneously materialized from nothing. The long, short-furred, pure white tail had disturbed the tension that kept his towel on with it's wake. Without her direct concentration, she'd not be likely to see his erection beneath her in the water. Though it was large, it's thickness actually caused it to remain low between his legs, beneath her. It wasn't until he wanted it to surface that it could, and he was being patient -in a way.

From his throat came an approving grumble. Akin to that scary grumble from her cell when she first asked him about her curse, this sound surrounded her as well. It was dripping with acceptance in it's sound. His tail pressed between her towel's overlap, pressing to her nude abdomen before running up her chest like a snake. Admittedly, he had an unusual amount of control over his tail, a trait for purebloods and a list of noteworthy beasts of all shapes and sizes. The tail snaked between her breasts and popped her towel off completely. Before he could let her react, His left hand left groping her ass behind to grab the base of her tail. The very same motion bringing his head down to plant a deep first kiss on her. With an air of confidence, he shoved his chest against her's to feel her nude breasts against his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom