Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That magic moment....

Yamada

Planetoid
Ever had one of those rps that you totally enjoyed ? The perfect plot and story and a fun partner .

Yeah, I've had two before that were suddenly dropped. One of them I knew for sure that my partner shared my interest.

I have one right now that's also magically perfect :)

It's the best feeling. And when you get a post for it, especially if you weren't expecting it? :blush:

I am really lucky to have several amazing partners currently. :D

I have, and like Xana am lucky to have some amazing partners (Xana being one of them, xD), so choosing one story over another is akin to nominating a favourite child. They're each different, but I love them all equally in their own way.

However there's one, similar to Fruit, where my partner has been swallowed up by real-life, but I know that she wants to continue if she could. I miss it like crazy, as the way our characters played off each other and the direction the story went in, without even requiring discussion, was perfection. It was as if we had a Vulcan mind-meld, and were intuitively on exactly the same page every step of the way. She's also fun to chat to OoC, so that scene is going to be kept open for as long as it damn well takes, xD

I love that feeling. I love the excitement of seeing a PM from that partner and the just absolute joy that you know it means they replied :heart:

I get excited just thinking about one of my roleplays

Back
Top Bottom