Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Gorgeous Elf Slave (Sanoci and Atzura)

Elvia shrugged her shoulders at the knight like man. "I don't have anything or anyone else. I don't want to run all my life, but if I'm with someone, it may not be so bad. I don't know if I can find a job or provide some sort of service in Krayazo... So long as I don't have to sell myself." She crossed her arms and tapped her elbow with her fingertips. "Krayazo does have whores, doesn't it? It's certainly something I could do... But... I can't just offer my body for payment. I understand a male's urges... But... Maybe one day I'll have a man who desires me and me alone." She started to drift off slightly. "A handsome and strong man with a good heart... It would be a little sad if he isn't like me... His life would likely end before I'm even old... But our time together could be beautiful... Maybe get married... Have beautiful little children... Sadly I've already experienced love making... Both willing and unwilling..." She remembered the elf scum from before. "Still... I would love a husband... Who would accept me despite those past hardships..." She paused and caught herself ogling at a very unlikely future. "I'll likely be dead before the year's end... But I'll try to make every day matter."

She walked closer to him, "Your company is all I know. You've gotten into danger because of me. I feel indebted to you. And I will pay you back. However you please. At least allow me to grow accustomed to Krayazo... I won't keep you from your duty..." She avoided his eyes because she had developed a bit of dependence and comfort with the man. "I will mention... A dark elf is not a terrible companion for a lone traveler, I don't need to have money. It could all be yours." She paused and waited, before turning away and trying to spot any bizarre plants as they continued. "Give it thought. I would only bring you hardship and danger."

Stricken with a glimmer of dread at her not so subtle hints of romanticizing the wayward warrior on the basis of providing her protection. Clout from the mesmerizing affection summoned from reaching out to her certainly played a distinctive role in things. Her sexualized form immediately brought the subject of prostitution to light, wishing to shy away from illicit ideals shaping the experiences she faced back at that abhorrent camp. " I would be lying if I said such professions were nonexistent, but only a few and it's mainly free will versus forced employment."

Trailing closer to the destination shuffled thoughts of the type of work Elvia could embrace respectfully without plagued by the prospect of anything relying on her beautiful body, a thought Darious gladly reminded him every few minutes like a persistent itch that refused to succumb to time or relief. Drifting off on her innocent tangent was endearing until mortality potentially eluding to him conveyed sorrow in her expression and then dread from the mention of unwilling love making and toppling it at thoughts of dying. " Everyday is all we can ask for, but know I'll refuse to let them ruin such hope. Krayazo is a haven for a reason with walls thanks to constant disturbances of bandits, hence elves will find it hard to get to you.", he smiled as the flicker of optimism foretold this dark elf has yet to allow the grim realities of the world sunder ideas of a better life, a better future.

A better night if you just fuck her already

He grimaced at the insidious manifestation still clawing away at the good will still pushing the warrior on. Her words of gratitude mixed between his brother's words, especially wording she could belong to him. It cause discomfort knowing even if he yearned for her, Darious would fester what purity clung on despite her years of torment as he counted the time until one of them needed to be in complete control. " I shall give it thought as requested! We won't be too far by tomorrow but nightfalls risks endangerment. There a deserted cavern I have occupied in the past for shelter, we should go there. "

"Very well..." She said calmly, touching the petals of a flower which she was not completely familiar with. Thankfully it was nothing, had it been poisonous or an aphrodisiac, there could have been trouble.

Elvia followed him closely into the cavern he spoke of. "I'm not fond of these kinds of places. I feel closed in, and while being with you isn't a terrible thing, the thought of this cave crushing us is what scares me." She stay close behind him, a strange fear for an elf to have, but Elvia was no average elf. "Tell me something to keep my mind off this hole in the earth. Maybe a story, or perhaps a joke." She paused, he didn't seem the kind to joke or tell stories. "Perhaps we should rest then, I imagine..."

Witnessing Elvia nonchalantly dally with the flower demonstrated a degree of benevolence still lurking despite the gritty hardships she endured thus far. Leading her to the darkened cavern, it was appropriate if not partially cramped. Irregardless, no one could deny how prudent this stratagem was considering the dangers which lurked in all corners. An uncharacteristic snicker breached the air, taken back by that comment. Sometimes he forgot the demeanor of the Elven people. " Touche, one cannot deny how important it is to feel safe with what we've dealt with thus far. "

And the fun waiting in her sleep

Retreating the fear with conversation made sense, preoccupying herself midst this arduous journey from an abusive past with the high elves to traveling with a stranger towards this esteemed village which provided a safe haven. Whether it instilled how gullible she was or how hopeful she was could not be measured. Another grimace plagued him with the vulgar suggestions of his brother, eying her figure seldom but without appearing too obvious. Maybe being cramped here was a mistake waiting to happen. Readjusting himself, he broke his own silence at her suggestion. "If rest is what you desire, certainly. Maybe a story can be referenced later under the warmth of a fire and a rooftop. Question, do you want first watch or should I ?"

Elvia found a spot close to him and sat down cautiously. "I understand. I was just hoping for something to distract me. I am afraid of fabled shadow people dragging us into their lair, sacrificing us for their faceless god. Being attacked by savage, flesh-devouring beasts, whom see perfectly fine in the darkness that stills us. Or possessed by a witch doctor, my body out of my control, forced to rape you against your will, until you decide to lop my head off, or submit, which in turn makes you a puppet as well, our personalities and memories all wiped from our mapping, just toys for a skilled magician of the southern seas..." She scared herself with her imagination. "Hey... Shadow People aren't real right? I mean... that's just folklore... Like... Unicorns..." Her face started to show more concern. "Unicorns aren't that impossible... I'm living proof of how accurate folklore could be..." She lifted her head, "Watch? We should stay close to each other and try to rest. It's not warm enough for me to sleep alone."

Elvia diverge plenty of factors to only heighten the horizon of horrific things that could spell their demise. An active imagination was apparent based on her incoherent banter regarding simply who would safeguard one another amidst the prospect of some semblance of peaceful rest. Toppled within her fears was clarity about one of these dangers, attempting to stir pieces of his life experiences and texts read throughout the year. Admittedly, one type of entity spin a tale akin to such a vivid example barring the faceless god bit. Irregardless, fueling her startled state was ill-advised as he shuffled closer to her. Facing her with hues expressing empathy he felt she did not received enough, he smirk attempting to downplay her fright and relax her altogether.

" Indeed you are such proof. If comfort in staying close by is your preference...I can abide by that idea. Come recuperate between my thighs and grab that blanket. Maybe this shall keep you warm." , the chivalrous warrior exclaimed without piecing together the inappropriate subtext if one thought of things in less innocent ways. Needless to say there lack any shame for this. Resting should be as accommodating as possible.

"Oh..." Elvia honestly didn't expect such a response from him. She was mildly certain she'd have to spend the night relatively cold and relatively scared. "Well... If you are sure... I wouldn't dare turn down that offer." She quickly got a hold of the blanket as she was instructed and spent no time covering their bodies. "Thank you for this. It must be bizarre with a strange elf you barely know. But hopefully this helps you stay warm as well."

Elvia was rustling around. Her head went under the covers like some type of mole or groundhog and out popped her cloak, and the little clothing she did have on shortly followed. Elvia stripped herself naked! Her head popped out of the covers, her hair a bit ruffled. "Are you going to stay dressed? I suppose you could... but we'd be most comfortable without our clothing. It's probably for the best... should Shadow People attack us, I'd at least want you to have some sort of protection on... Bare flesh is much warmer than any type of garb." She rolled and placed her back against him. "Do what you must to stay warm. You can put your arms around me to draw heat from me. Just... Don't do anything you might regret later. I don't want to be a cause for concern for you." Yes, a completely naked half-elf tells you to strip naked and spoon her, then she asks you not to do anything you'd regret. Darious must be drooling at the mouth at the opportunity, as most warm-blooded males probably would be.

Endorsing such sensible actions barely felt akin to a primal mandate towards self-preservation. Apprehension certainly would not be blamed, more perverse individuals exploiting this moment. She enveloping herself in the density of the blanket, paying mind on the comment on referencing their brief familiarity approximately in terms of acquaintances humored the vagrant immensely. " Hardly strange, it makes complete sense. "

A shade of red emulating the flustered state of the warrior followed by her nonchalant mention of stripping off their attires to further enhance the warmth possible between them. Arguing the fundamental principles from many fables, it wasn't something to completely dismiss. Ironic it was her nudity that felt more threatening than Shadow people, silently denying the immature anxiety driving the complex entity closer to meekness on the imagination. Discarding the armaments typically adorned for protection, vigilance toppled with his experiences as a soldier would be paramount for this night. Maintaining the ideal posture for where striking even in this position was possible, the lumbering blade persisted by being near him while armor and cloth left his body.

Apparent if the Dark elf stared with curiosity was a muscular physique the armor hid partially. Another distinguishing characteristic was the artistic sense one had gawking at his naked form marred in copious scars depicting the history of warfare paid in the flesh, blood, and pain. Blushing followed, strategically hiding his manhood from her. To deny she could make him arose was an understatement. Slithering in the blankets, realigning where he was cushioned against the cavern wall, inviting her to hug him...hopefully without getting too intimate with his pelvis.

" Apologies Lady Elvia, I hope at least even this vulnerable you get the warmth you desire. Keeping you safe is my priority after all. "

Already he felt the perversions of Darious screaming at him, vocally conversing with the elf to sever too much of these perverted suggestions. One even included some that he once saw in a book and required some flexibility. Practically shaking his head to focus on his surroundings but not too thoroughly in regards to her body.

Elvia's eyes did wander. She was no saint, far from it, and the man before her was no donkey. He had several attractive features, although what she liked about his best wasn't physical. His quiet demeanor and struggling peace kept her very much drawn to him. "Thank you, Ricril. I... I will turn my back to you, I know you are but a man, and I'm sorry if you are not comfortable. But I am willing to go through some embarrassing moments in exchange for keeping warm and safe." She turned slowly, after taking note of some of his scars. She had a lash or two herself, but nothing quite like his. She would often get off easy because of her appearance, gender, and "abilities." Her punishments would usually end in some sort of sexual theme. Whether she strip naked or even be asked to perform sexual actions when she didn't want to. She felt tainted by this, and knew she could never be a pure maiden for any man. Still, she was cold, naked, and in sheets with a warm, fine man. Things could be worse.

She slowly backed herself up against his chest. So hard, yet inviting. She crossed her arms over her chest, as if being mummified and eventually contact was complete. "Please... if you could, place... your arms around me? I won't hold you responsible for any slip of the wrist... I mean I won't be upset if you touch me somewhere... soft."

Carnal thoughts were rushing figuratively and literally throughout his form, budding manhood becoming ripe for procreating in the most basic of fundamental needs. Unable to inquisitively narrow down her insecurities, Ricril naturally had the upmost responsibility to properly safeguard her against any imminent dangers if he could undoubtedly help it. This frigid environment encased in earth wasn't flattering or romantic in the slightest, preferable to the obscene machinations lurking in the confines of his conscious. Taking her generous endorsement for physical contact, the noble warrior ensnared his robust scarred arms around her tantalizing figure. Nerves stricken knowing he wasn't some feeble boy, his growing endowment threatening to promptly make this survival situation into something most awkward. Darious beckoning continued to aggravate him, yet quickly has sprung to civil conversation to drown out the suggestive comments echoing excessively.

" Comfortable ? " , reddening to his features with his voice a few octaves higher out of the anxious nature and the horrid thoughts that just transmitted into his head. Nestled between those heavy, soft breasts with his vulgar lips giving the most oral attention they deserved with her maidenhood swallowing his endowment to the hilt while straddled within the blankets. Keeping that composure with the imaginative ideas of your brother were never helpful.

[Needed something slow and steady for this long awaited post...will get in the rhythm again]

[*Rolls up sleeves*]

The elf felt immediate warmth and protection as he expertly blanketed her. A soft sigh of relief escaped her as she eased herself, his body feeling like a living suit of the most formidable armor. “I am...” She replied to his question, her tanned skin not hiding a blushing of her cheeks. Dark Elves by nature were a violent lot, excellent at almost everything besides diplomacy. There were exceptions, but one thing elven women always loved is a bit of flirting, even if naughty or borderline dangerous at times. Elvia enjoyed his warmth, but felt he was building a barrier. “This is certainly a bit embarrassing, but it could be a lot worse. I look forward to this town you speak of... My life can change forever because of it.” Elvia’s eyes spotted a critter just a few inches from Ricril’s arms. “A spider...!” She gasped, pushing herself away from it and up and snug against the soldier. Her rear pushed against him, her breasts pushing at his forearms. He had been fighting it, but the result was noticable enough for Elvia to make her conclusion. “That... you’re...” she laughed quietly. “I’m sorry... I thought it was a spider... I don’t deal well with those creatures.” A prod, a brush, a poke, whatever you wished to call it, Elvia gingerly smiled, pleased the he was at his core still a man. No warm blooded man would react otherwise. She wasn’t concieted, but she knows well enough how the world views her kind.

Tension lingered less stemming from her, more the implications that this heated scenario would provoke an unwanted sexual assault. Elvia words flashed a soft smile erasing a portion of the anxiety, surmised immediately when a clamorous declaration of another eight legged menace was conjured. Abruptly against his wanton urges her curvaceous body ensnared closer to mercenary's presence. Arched and fully erect his length brushed against her rear by this angle, involuntarily grinding as subtle hints of Darius lust leaking through at such close proximity. The Dragonsbane swordsman wasn't some ogrish beast between the legs, however it was slightly above average with an accommodating width almost sheathed. Exquisite breast squished onto his muscular arms, rubbing back to play with her nipples. Threatened to pentrate her through this comforting moment, Ricril panted with slight duress accompanying the warrior. Her laughter stopped the slow foreplay, regaining enough sense to address her.

" ....No, its quite hilarious and I am sorry... " , silence graced the cavern with a straining rush of blood towards a particular region still frothing at the chance to act. Elvia definitively was a beauty, yet this level of mystery between them plus the haunting knowledge of his brother were large burdens she did not deserve to be afflicted with yet. Clamoring for the opportunity to distill some of this budding lust he attempted to shift things to endearing.

" My body apparently approves of you...!"

The elf felt the air finally start to clear from the thick tension filling it. “You are but a man... It would be irrational to assume otherwise. My people are known as dangerous, traitorous, and ambitious, but the women among us are always seen as trophies of pleasure. Although, some of us really could improve our technique. I may not be a human princess, but I’m confident I would be able to please you.”

She paused, “That wasn’t a proposal or offer... I was... I was just thinking out loud I suppose.” Her eyes seemed a bit nervous, she didn’t want to push things with this man. Upsetting him could cost her her life in essence, since remaining a slave was worse than death.

“I will try to sleep for a couple of hours. If this bothers you, you can kick be away, but don’t kick me too hard... I don’t want to be a trouble to you.”

The elf had a hard time falling asleep, her own urges and desire befitting of her kind. They wanted it and they wanted it often. She shuffled a while and adressed him one more time before falling asleep. “Please rest up as well. Sleep well.”

Sexual friction of the sort rose but momentarily eroded thanks to the hearty banter amidst things. Her empirical notes on her species was both fascinating with a suggestion of perversion with her presumptuous statement of pleasing him. A boisterous laugh escaped the tensed lips of the warrior after that outburst, advertising to her a vibrant smile taking her words as nothing too serious at fault. He nodded at her proposal to entertain her, silent any brewing thoughts yet stock his head pondering why she perceived him as one to nonchalantly discard her. Holding her in an embrace that certainly spring up primal urges, reddening of the face for the timidness though kept enough composure as they begun to drift out of consciousness.

Awaken in the morning his length at least renewed, common for healthy males especially with a fetching maiden in his sights. Groveling over his biological functions would get tiring, proving not to mention it unless warranted at the time. Darius gnawing at the voluptuous platter resting abide him, inadequate sleep plaguing him with that insidious mind implanting compromising positions. Seeing her , feeding her nude form only placated the stirring imaginations. Admittedly, Ricril kept watch during times in the night. Still this was pleasant, hoping this damaged woman could see some semblance of peace within time. Glancing at her resting figure, the Dragonbane vagrant stared at her..soaking in her beauty.

" Sleep well? " , affirming strongly as he slowly rose from his prone position to slowly equip himself with the proper vestment meant for combat. They weren't truly in a rush but these last twenty four hours were quite eventful for them.

Elvia had slept more comfortably than she could remember. The enigmatic, strong man beside her gave her an overwhelming feeling of protection, making the cave itself cozy. While waking up to a huddle of hungry shadow people would ruin everything, Elvia put these nightmarish thoughts behind her. Ricril’s embrace provided more than enough cover, her mouth watered at the hardness of his biceps and this soothing natural scent he carried with him.

His voice woke her, the elf lifting her head lightly and instantly picking any sand from her eyes. Her body didn’t feel invaded in any way, frankly, she felt rested. “I did...” She said calmly, stretching her arms and letting her back, shoulders and rear align. She ran her fingers through her hair and dressed herself as quickly as she could. She didn’t have much to wear to begin with, but the cloak given to her provided the most cover. “Are we heading out? I am a little hungry, but I can definitely wait.”

She was anxious she has no mirror to see herself. What if she looked like a hag next to a man as mysterious as Ricril was? Gathering a lot of courage, she asked him instead. “Do I... seem agreeable to you today?” She asked nervously, riot purple eyes unable to look anywhere but at him directly.

Marginally oblivious to the thoughts of shadow people, he rose reminded both himself and the lovely dark elf slept within the obfuscating environment. Judging by the dignified composure resonating powerfully and the positive response, Elvia for once was granted a memorable moment of welcome respite. That was simply promoted in the form of a small grin. Admittedly the view of her form was breathtaking, a peculiar lusting seeping by the cries of a particular entity lurking. Guffawing at the spontaneous response for food, he answered promptly amidst properly equipping his cherished clothes.

"We are but do not fret Lady Elvia, and food will appear rather abruptly if I can surmise where a good location is! "

Concentrating fiercely the formidable task ahead Ricril paused instantaneously to her amusing inquiry. Wounded vanity didn't initially appear to be in contrast a substantial focus, but intentionally disregarding the imminent perils lately she was a woman like any other. Beaming a vibrant smile, the vagabond took the opportunity to examine her thoroughly via sight. Some dirt lingered onto her, hair frazzled in an unkempt fashion. Truthfully her beauty was strangely untarnished, though the way to express an appropriate answer would be a fun endeavor or disaster depending on her frame of mind.

"A tad unkempt my lady, but nothing can bring ruination to your natural beauty. It's up to you...but I believe your exterior is still desirable..." blushing at the context of the last word without realization of letting that slipped out. Asking a man who embraced naked at the night might have lingering thoughts, Darius definitely not helping the situation with an ominous cackle and lewd suggestions to keep his mind naturally occupied. Finally gaining the time to equip his sword, the Dragonsbane warrior strolled out waiting to see if she wanted to bathe and groom or search for food.

“Unkempt?!” She seemed a panic. Her fingers tried to comb over her hair, to little effect. “I wish you wouldn’t have seen me like this... looking like an underpaid brothel elf!” She found herself laughing lightly as she heard him consider her desirable still. “That helps ease me, thanks for the honesty.” She took the cloak and washed her face rigorously. Once satisfied she quickly cloaked herself, opting for the hood over her head despite wetting her hair a bit to help it soothe. “Shall we go? The sooner we arrive the better...”

Wandering eyes spoke of an honesty within body language that words might betray at any given moment. Suppressing a meager cackle over the cute panic beginning to overcome this dark elf reminded the vagrant just how complex a creature she was. A perverse consciousness stirred at the idea of her as a brothel elf, shrugging that nagging feeling away. " Agreed let's head out. I imagine you would like the comforts of a bed and the soothing waters of a bath tonight. " , a mischievous tone light on teasing was displayed through his speech.

Out of habit trained maliciously throughout campaigns for his kingdom, Ricril has only equipped his armaments immediately after his clothes. Keeping his crosshairs away from her momentarily, he left out the safety of the caverns right after her. Moving with utmost urgency..he paused abruptly at the sight before them. Blanketing the area with macabre imagery of hanged carcasses, slight deforestation and just a chilling atmosphere one thing was apparent. They have entered bandit territory.

(Rushed this 1 out but gives options for a last obstacle before town)

Elvia smiled at the thoughts of a bed and bath, quickly easing her of her current cosmetic worries. “Sounds very good to me. I could use a proper bed.” She huddled her cloak to her person and was prepared to move out.

It didn’t take long for them to enter the dangerous bandit territory. Things smelled, the day itself forming into a shower shade of grey. The hung bodies, some nude, dismembered, or worse, created the least comforting environment possible, as Elvia’s hairs stood on edge. “What.... what happened here?” This lot had no regard nor demographic for their victims, a bloodied, batters, naked woman hung, her eyes all but flies. Her bare back and chest showed whip and bite marks, and her left hand was heavily mutilated. Meters away, a child. Elvia couldn’t look at it before tearing uncrollably. Her small body bruised, half of her scalp exposed, this was savagery.

Elvia turned away, forever to be haunted by the thoughts of what these people did to these victims. She instinctively grabbed Ricril’s arm, with a staggering amount of strength. “We must have made a mistake somewhere. We must return.”

The man of course stood firm, she couldn’t tell if he was taken back or unphased by such violence. She spotted a floored man, naked, dead. His manhood, previously severed, tossed by his head, his body bruised and dried blood particularly dark around his rear.

She tugged him harder. The thought of Ricril being a bandit all along struck her like lighting. “What is this place?”

Witnessing the drastic alteration between the endearing relation exhibited right into one practically inviting dread onto her motions and emotions was disheartening. Asking what happened here had Ricril quickly lament upon the depravities of those with the sentience mere animals lack but disturbingly at the same time appeared to sinew that savagery within. Darius would probably feel most welcomed in this entertainment, granted for him it usually targeted prey like them versus weaklings. Imbeciles of such weakness mirroring helpless infants were fun sport in the slightest. " Bandtry..more accurate to say their version of sport." , spewing a venomous retort while his vision trained upon the gruesome visage of this environment as his eyes kept focus to make certain an ambush wasn't arriving into their direction. Hand clasped tightly with knuckles whitened on the hilt, startled by the wailing produced by the dark elf.

Her vice grip bestowed onto him, pleading to return pained the vagrant. Accustomed to this never got easier but warfare and the very essence of mortals was something that has replayed through his conscious more times than he dared recollect. Though standing still it was only for a brief respite, quickly acknowledging the idea of crossing this territory with haste. Elvia panic was legitimate, opting to bring admittance upon his intentions or else lose any potential sway in guiding her to that eventual paradise or some semblance to that in the form of the current destination.

" Barburu Forest....it was once a tranquil place I heard way before humankind lingered. Unfortunately, overtime it became a noxious environment with deadly predators and a popular location in sending criminals..their own way of justice and execution. Now the Bandits Barburu its called and its the fastest way to where we must travel. I did not expect this...this greeting is newer. With the elves possibly following us, I hoped to get us out quickly. We'll turn back if you beckon...just know it takes a few extra days. If we go forward...I'll gladly remove these bodies..burning or burying them to give some respect to the departed" , rattling on withholding that diligence and gallantry that wasn't a facade..it was genuine.

[ Bravo for going into more detail of the environment ]

((Thank you. Means a lot))

Elvia wanted to take a deep breath and pull him straight back to the cave, but she didn't dare inhale deeply, not here. The stench had almost taken physical form around them. The bodies and spirits of those who were murdered and worse still lingered on these grounds. "Forward then. I don't want to wait for you to bury these bodies... I just can't stay here much longer." Like a cold, wet dog, Elvia was trembling. Maybe she saw spirits, or ghosts, maybe the smell was making her physically sick. "What if we returned another day, to bury these people?" She began to push in the direction she felt was forward, away from this. "I don't want to end like them. I don't want them to kill you and torture me." A dark elf like her might find herself especially vandalized. If sensible they'd sell her after leaving her holes irreparably damaged. But the savagery of these men, no; They'd kill her. And use her body for days after her life was gone.

"Let's go. Let's go now." She said her tone a flux of demanding and pleading.

Elvia, too lost in her own paranoia didn't hear, but Ricril did.

A rustle in the stained bushes nearby. The short locking of a crossbow's bolt! And the wheezing whip the follows the shot!! A filthy, sharp bolt zipped toward's Elvia's head!

And three men, excluding the archer, rushed from the spaces within the trees. Two with stolen, lower quality blades, one off-handing a rather expensive looking dagger. The third, holding a run-of-the-mill hand axe. It looked dirty and poorly conditioned. Brown bandages and clothes were wrapped around their faces, their eyes still visible, blood, ink, dirt or bruises smoking their eyes. They were fit, as expected of these folk, most of their tattered clothing made of some sort of brown leather or cloth, their fingernails shredded, probably at an attempt to sharpen them, and their teeth yellow, brown, or bloody.

They'd rush to attack the man. His items looked expensive. They'd outmaneuver him and slit his throat. Letting him drown on his own blood as he watched his elf companion bleed as they'd rape her while stabbing her. It'd be a successful day indeed.

Barburu's scum had come to play.

{A post incoming & if you decide to auto-hit an attack or two..I am cool if it fits.}

A macabre sight that wasn't nothing too extravagant of an dreadful occurrence for an experienced warrior like Ricril. With the sinister machinations brewing in the conscious of Darius, this was merely something one could quickly become hardened towards. The docile Elvia possessed the modest fortune in some humble opinions to be sheltered enough to not overlook the arduous scene regularly. A haunted expression plagued this woman, shaking the dark elf to her core to forsake that benevolence to bury these poor sods temporarily. It scarcely felt like baleful eyes were looming, practically urging them onward to make a blunder before mercilessly slaughtering and based on some rampant rumors cannibalize him. Internally thrashing his skull to maim the disgusting imagery his brother was painting of the merciless acts these savages would do to her left a pained grimace that hiding would unfortunately not achieve much success. Hearing her beseeching tone and frantic speech of fleeing this area really made the decision to push forward most regretful.

Slithering swiftly through the air was a cross bolt with killing intent, dedicating countless excruciating hours to sharpen his instincts enough to disrupt the aerial ambush. Clinging to that cumbersome stab of steel, Ricril expertly whirled his great sword to deflect the upcoming attack but not without remnants of the attack causing a minor laceration to the head. Miffed yet remaining vigilant of his surroundings, the warrior smelled the repugnant scent radiating from them stacked with the suffocating blood lust advertised in both movement and facial readings. Vertically grasping his weapon he rushed forward, mimicking his imposing sword for a bludgeoning shield as their pitiful weapons collided against the dullard blades.

Immediately the one with the axe hoped to flank him, shooting his leg for a high thrust of the leg to capitalize on a potential counterattack. The sole of his boot connected to the chest, pushing the marauder away but in the process left unbalanced as they came at him with undisciplined flurry of stabs. Every telegraphed motion of the arms, excessive expletives shouted to demoralize the vagrant; all of this hardly moved him. Controlling the flow of the fight was paramount in the chaos, openly watching for the Dark elf as he rapidly motioned the sword to continuously parry the stream of strikes coming his way. A two way battle commenced between protecting Elvida and evading the crossbolt, side stepping an approaching bolt but a small slice of a dagger brushing the side of the leg.

" IS THIS ALL YOU WRENCHED PEASANTS CAN DO ? " intentionally goading them through insults to fixate more on him versus her. Pivoting a ninety degree spinned before committing a mighty swing to perfectly cleave through the axe wielding bastard as his somewhat prone form started looking right at the madden. This fatality cost him with a bolt suddenly lodging into his left shoulder...cursing boisterously as the flat of the blade whipped into the ugly mug of one of the current ambushers. The sad truth was Elvida was preoccupying concentration, vying to keep her safe beyond all else.

Elvia covered her face and gasped loudly when the bolt bounced off Ricril's blade and injured him. She backed away as she saw the attackers reveal themselves. Were they even humans? They looked and smelled of foul demon, and they even moved like supernatural oddities. She knew well enough that Ricril was an amazing fighter, and a calm tactical combatant. All the same, she didn't want him to fight alone, not against these abominations. She hoped to find the orb Ricril had been holding, but it was likely tucked away on his person and kindly patting him down and asking for it would not go well with their attackers. She created some distance as she watched the battle take place. While dominating, he was being injured, and she heard him cry out a curse and got worried. There were still two savages facing Ricril directly, the axe wielder having been cut in half. The third was shooting at them from a safe distance. Elvia knew this would worry Ricril, but she had to help him somehow. As the crossbow locked, the cretin took aim yet again, seeing a flare of white dash in front of the warrior. He took aim at her and predicted her movements like he had done dozens upon dozens of times before. He'd hit her chest, and watch her struggle to stay alive. He licked his crusted lips as he grinned, firing quickly. Elvia's left arm had begun to react with her blossom colored magic, the same magic which turned her arm into a spear and sword. The magic formed into a small buckler sized plate over her left wrist, and she managed to deflect the shot at the last moment. The bolt zipped downward and struck her thigh, sending her to the ground with a strong scream. This scream made the blood of the attackers boil in excitement. Elvia had tried to be useful, but may have cost them everything. The crossbow user stood up tall and grinned, preparing another shot, but standing out of the safety of the foliage he was hiding in. Elvia found herself bleeding, feeling like passing out from the pure pain. She pulled the bolt from her thigh, perhaps a mistake as she howled in pain again, rolling onto her back. She spotted the crossbow bandit aiming at her and heard the bolt whistle towards her. She put up the buckler again, deflecting the bolt elsewhere as the bandit started to walk towards her.

Maintaining an aggressive defense centering on protecting someone was tasking on one's combat capabilities. A crossbow embedded into his weathered flesh, watching the frenzied degenerate with a blade recovering from the disorientating amack of the hefty blade. Lifting the blade took more effort thanks to the damage inflicted from afar, vertically crossing the blade to his body. Motioning forward, he played with each strike pinpointing for him. Martial training had its advantages but surprises were aplenty.

A throwing blade abruptly sheathed into his body, the strike corresponding with the abhorrent scene of Elvia getting injured in the process. Elegance and techniques were suddenly getting brushed aside, frantic enough to let the aggressive marauder pull another blade to strike at his vulnerable self with a blade holstered into his leg.

Clasping his telegraphed stab, offering his hand to be submerged in steel. The experienced warrior wouldn't waste the opportunity, colliding his skull against the open face of the bandit. Gripping tightly as blood oozed and the cross bowman approached, he yanked out the crappy blade excessively stabbing into the sternum mimicking the ferocity of Darius. Rushing with adrenaline fueling the offense, once his belt deflected he gave no moment to react. Channeling some magic, he propelled the large two handed sword in a relentless toss his way. Aiming for inpalement with more wounds adding up, Ricril would end it early.

[Since this fight was in the middle of a hiatus, I presume ending this sooner was wise and see where things go ]

Elvia turned to look at Ricril quickly as the attacker approached her. He was bracing himself for an attack, a blade jammed into his body. He wouldn't make it in time, would he? Still, the whole point was to help him, not cause him to worry or much less cause him to take more damage. She heard one of the bandits cry out in pain with the sounds of a crushing blow. The enemy got ever closer and her magic felt somewhat drained, perhaps the blood loss, fear, or lack of hope. She saw him come close enough to sport a glory kill, he could have shot her moments ago, likely piercing her heart or head, but no, he wanted to her to see his mangled face. The face of the man creature who would violate her lifeless, still warm body as soon as this next bolt skull fucked her. He grinned widely, taking aim and licking his teeth, suddenly turning, his instinct kicking in. A massive blade spinning and didn't just impale the living bile, but ran clear through him and stuck like a dart on a large, dead tree. The man bled from his mouth and eyes as the cavity at his center formed a waterfall of blood and entrails. He fell forward, shooting the bolt on his way down, the shot missing Elvia by a wide margin. Elvia braced herself all the same, seeing the man fall to pieces. She groaned and reached for her thigh, looking out to Ricril in pain, but relief.

Back
Top Bottom