Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Invasion of the Womb Snatchers (Casket & Dr. Freak)

As the Futanari mother ship landed down on the dark side of the moon the people of earth had no idea how close they were to extinction. This race of alien conquerors were some of the most effective in the universe and their primary weapon was the xenomorph DNA with allowed them to breed any and all carbon based life forms. The resulting offspring being of their race instead of the host's. Essentially they breed the other species into extinction.

Of course their potent seed isn't their only weapon, firstly they are masters of disguise, with the ability to control the physical attributes of their form at a whim. They use this chameleon like ability to blend into the victim species culture and start the mass breeding procedure. Secondly they utilize their exceptional glandular system to excrete pheromones which allow them to entice the host species and drop inhibitions to allow for easy seduction. Lastly they have their weaponry, as a last resort they have technology called the "Orgasmatron". It's a powerful tool and when used on a victim it causes intense bouts of highly climaxed orgasms lasting several minutes and leaving the victim incapacitated.

But before the invasion proper starts the Futanari send scouts down to every major metropolitan area on the planet. The mission of the scouts is to assess threat levels and start the breeding process. These scouts are placed in small pods and shot down to the planet in something that looks like a falling star.

This evening, the planet earth has experienced on of these falling star events and as Bethesda's pod enters our atmosphere at several times the speed of sound a malfunction happens. Her pod which is supposed to protect it's occupant in any environment short circuits and goes off course. Instead of landing in a nice empty field outside the city, it comes crashing down in a small decorative pond in park square. The water landing should have softened the crash but it didn't. Bethesda's helmeted head smacks around and concusses her. When she awakens she has no idea who she is or how she got here, but she can see her pod is filling with water and she is going to drown unless she escapes immediately.

If her brain wasn't damaged, she would realize that her pod is actually another weapon of war, with the simple push of a button she could transform the pod into a mechanized exoskeleton which would easily fly her out of this mess, but alas she has no idea. Instead she works at unbuckling her safety belt and scrambling out of the escape hatch with only her flight suit to cover her voluptuous form.

As she breaches the surface of the water she sucks in a gasp of our oxygen rich atmosphere and begins to cough. Water tries pulling her back down but her body adapts and before she knows what is happening her fingers and toes grow webbing making it far easier for her to swim. She paddles across the lake and makes her way onto shore, the finger webbing fading as she makes land.

Bethesda stands, or tries to, her head is throbbing and she can feel her blue blood dripping from her forehead. She falls to her hands and knees, Bethesda's hands come to her forehead and the last thing she sees before she loses consciousness is a billboard featuring Kate Upton. As she passes out her alien form takes is new appearance, the space suit's zipper popping as her new massive breasts inflate. It was then that someone came walking down the path.

A young girl named Amani was walking through the park. She didn't notice the shooting star, but she did hear something splash and looked up from her phone. She saw the person crawling out of the water and then passed out on the ground. She then ran over to them and tried to flip them over and remove the helmet so she could give her CPR.

Once the helmet was off, she put her lips to the other woman's, and began to breathe into her mouth. Amani had been trained officially and was licensed to do this, despite still being a younger woman. The beautiful Latino woman continued to press on her chest and breathe air into her mouth. She was moving so much that her own large breasts jiggled quite a bit as she was trying to figure out what to do since she didn't seem to be responding. Her curvy figure could clearly be seen by anyone with the outfit she wore, as she sported short jean shorts that wrapped around a large bottom, some curvaceous legs, and having an hourglass body shape, and a pair of thick black glasses that complimented her long, black hair with purple mixed in with it. It was currently in a ponytail. The shirt she wore was under a blue jean jacket, which read a title of a metal band and was colored black. "Come on, lady," she said. "Wake up. You'll make it."

Bethesda awoke to see a truly beautiful creature knelt over top of her, no coughing or spit back from the CPR because unbeknownst to her, her lungs had already developed gills. Her big blue eyes simply opened and gazed at the gorgeous human bent over her. She was wearing glasses, a thing that Bethesda knew nothing about and her first thought was that they were some sort of advanced technology that magnified the sparkling beauty of the wearers brown eyes. This woman had tan skin, unlike her own pale shade and was scantily clad wearing only a faded t-shirt with graphic on it, as well as shorts so short you could almost tell what religion she practiced.

Bethesda tried to sit up but faded as soon as she tried, the girl's comforting grasp around her neck saved her from whacking her head off the ground. "Thank you....I'm.....I ......My head hurts....please I need to rest." Bethesda moaned and instinctively released hormones that permeated the air. "Please, I need help, can you take me to your home?" She urged, letting her pheromones influence the pretty chica and pressing her impressive cleavage up toward Amani's face.

"Um... Alright," Amani said, helping Bethesda up. "I'll take you back to my place. I mean, temporarily. Then we have to see about getting you back to your home, wherever you're from. My name's Amani, by the way. Amani Rushirio." She smiled warmly at her, though she shivered as the pheromones had easily taken affect on her. "Can you walk slightly while I help?" She did look down at her breasts. "Oh, we need to close that." She did zip up the suit despite the apparent tightness from Bethesda's large bust. Though, curiously, Amani's proportions seemed to be very similar to Bethesda's, even after morphing into a being like Kate Upton. In fact, Amani's breasts seemed fairly large. Much larger than in the slideshow slides of random humans photographed at a resolution that made 360p look crystal clear anyway.

"yes....I think so, with your help." Bethesda said as Amani help her to her feet she reached up around Amani's shoulders and grasp a hold of the young Mexican woman's breast. "You're so helpful and pretty thank you so much." Bethesda added as they began to limp down the path toward where ever Amani lived.

Bethesda could feel the bulge in his spacesuit growing, it pressed against the space aged fabric that surrounded her pelvis. This only made her glandular system kick into high gear and now she was putting out enough hormones to entice anyone whom even came close to the duo.

"Where are we? How did I get into that body of water?" Bethesda asked, holding her head and limping along while the sexy mexican young woman helped her along. "I think I may have bumped my head, do head injuries usually make people horny?" Bethesda chuckled as she leaned on Amani's shoulder and cupped her massive breast, her hand slipping into the the sleeve of the shirt and finding flesh.

Amani nodded and then blinked, blushing when Bethesda's hand went into her shirt and cupped her fairly large breast. "Um... uh..." she said, turning a light red on both cheeks. Though the hormones made her more or less not really mind the invasion of personal space. She couldn't feel or see the growing erection Bethesda was sporting, though it did seem like her body's natural reactions to being around such a beautiful human could easily be identified as wanting to mate with her.

"Well, you're in Shiraku City," Amani managed to answer despite still being groped and cupped. "You probably fell and hit your head. You do sound like you have amnesia."

Back
Top Bottom