Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Famdoms ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I mostly do smut but can do story if you want. These are just basic ideas. Characters will be aged up to 15 if they were below that in the series per this forums rules, whether by AU or just having it take place later.

I usually RP by PM but will do it by forum if you want. I usually rp the male character but might make an exception. Please PM me if interested.

Digimon

Taichi (Tai) or Koushiro (Izzy) or Jou (Joe) and Lillymon: Lillymon spreads a cloud of pink pollen (Temptation) to attract mates but accidentally gets one of the boys with it.

Daisuke (Davis) and Hikari (Kari):While traveling in the Digital World the two get caught in storm and seek shelter in a cave.

Daisuke (Davis) and Angewomon: The two get separated from the group. After Tailmon (Gatomon) goes into heat she touches a Holy\Destiny Stone and evolves into Angewomon

Takuya and Fairymon (Kazemon): Izumi (Zoe) decides to Spirit Evolve to get Takuya's attention.

Kouichi and Ranamon: After returning to the Digital World Kouichi is greeted by an old ally from when he was Duskmon.

Taiki (Mikey) and Lillymon: During the first episode when Taiki was considering leaving Shoutmon could convince Lillymon to persuade Taiki to stay.

Taiki (Mikey) and Lilithmon (Laylamon): Lillithmon captures and secures Taiki (possibly with Darkness Love attack)

OC Tamer x Humanoid female Digimon (Venusmon, Lilithmon, ect): A tamer evolves his Digimon into a humanoid form and finds himself attracted to her.

Yugi and Tea: After Pharoh Atem has departed Yugi works up he courage to ask Tea out.

Joey and Mai: After being freed from Dartz's influence Mai is recovering and Joey helps her.

Dark Magician Girl and Syrus: Syrus finds a magical Dark Magician Girl card that allows him to summon her spirit. But now that she's stuck at Duel Academy he helps her adjust.

Syrus and Alexis, Jasmine, and Mindy: From Episode 3 when Syrus is captured in the girls dorm. The girls can be a bit more naughty.

Akiza and Leo: Leo attempts to learn more dueling tips from her and gets more then he bargained for.

Ash and Jesse (Pokémon): Jesse resorts to seducing Ash to try and get Pikachu.

Jim and Aisha (Outlaw Star): Jim gets some...well you know.

Ami and Shingo (Sailor Moon): Well it was ship teased in one episode.

Summoner x succubus: A guy summons a succubus. Could be a Warcraft one summoned by a human warlock-in-training or an original setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom