Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Letty is looking for RP 2.0 (Fx Anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letrixia

Star
A little about me...
Good afternoon, my name is Karixia and I am looking for role plays. I am a twenty nine year old woman. I will no tell you where I am from because I really don't think that matters. Well with that out of the way let me tell you a bit about what I am looking for and what I will offer in exchange. I value quality over quantity, give me your best and I will give you my best, give me your worst or don't think about your post and I will never answer you. I value a person that gives his or her best in each post, that tells me a lot about them. A person that just writes a sentence to get away from the post doesn't really deserve my respect or my best. I may answer you once or twice but I will stop writing with you after a couple of post.

Well now that you know a bit about me let me tell you some more things, yeah lots and lots of info!. Well let me now tell you about my favorite settings. I love school role plays and modern role plays, give me something horror or post apocalyptic and I will love you. I really ain't that good with futuristic settings, medieval settings or space settings. I don't do furries, just ain't good at it never was and never will be. Now with that out of the way let me get you to the stuff you been waiting, on and offs.

Updated!:
If you want to know my on/offs here you are finally I did it! F- list!
Feel free to add me to AIM:
Letrixia_1983@aim.com

Images used for plots
[Use these pictures for plots and I will love you!]

LezKiss (NSFW)||LezGirls (NSFW)||HotTattooChick(NSFW)||HotTattooChick(NSFW)||HotBikini(NSFW)||YouTubeSuperstar(NSFW)||MILFKidnapping(NSFW)||HomeKidnapping (NSFW)||Double Kidnapping (NSFW)

Add aim account, if you wanna add me to chat or discuss any plot go right ahead

Letrixia_1983@aim.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom