Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snipping the Puppet's Strings [-Haru|vampire-]

Marcus's group tried to track down the group who has taken Aiko. "The group is traveling...its harder to track them. Though knowing them they'll travel in hard places to ensure the slaves won't run."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiko was dragged along into the tent but soon as she was thrown to the thin bedding she looked lifeless. One of the other humans gave her his water when he noticed on their stops the sands were moving slightly. Weakly she turned as turned over onto her back to watch as the Orc unbuckle his armor. The lewd comments made her smirk with life springing back into her eyes. "Unlucky you..." The sand under her whipped out and spear headed the Orc, the first foot of the sand had turned into harden glass. It torn into his flesh but as the serpent like weapons moved slicing at the massive beast while she moved finding a blade in his armor. In seconds she was free and stabbed the Orc in his back several times, blood sprayed out on her face and barely covered breasts. The sounds of the fighting brought others to the tent but the men and women failed to capture her while the sand transformed into large animals, Asurans, demons and orcs. The fight ensued as Aiko ran to cut the other slaves from their bindings.

"Get the horses!" Shouting as she ran to one golden horse and mounted him and lead the others away from the blood bath. Aiko looked to the others hearing them bitching about where to go. "If we continue to Iz we will be captured and sold off" Aiko snapped at them as she prayed for Okoru to rescue her but this whole ordeal had snapped her back to reality. Okoru will not always be there to protect her and he may fail at times. Sighing she looked to the sky seeing it was dark. "We need to sleep and figure something out." Aiko watched as the group settled in for the night but she didn't really sleep as she stayed up looking to the stars her and Okoru shared. "Okoru...Where are you...." Sighing as she got down to the sands and began to work harder than before to draw water up so it was enough for wherever they are going.

When morning came they were heading East back towards Mendev but the Northern end. The group was barely clothed as they moved into the colder climates. Little did they know Marcus's group and Okoru could easily track the slave traders to find a couple of dead bodies, sand soaked with blood.

Okoru had set out alone for the wilderness was inhospitable and they could not spare anyone getting hurt. The big Asuran felt like he could do things better alone, his tracking skills and Ruin giving him an edge in this matter. The tireless horse thundered across the plains, leaving behind a plume of dust in his wake as Okoru pushed the magical beast. Signs of a large caravan that had passed along the way were shown, and Okoru did not sleep, taking to his own feet when he could not use Ruin.

It was on the third day when he spotted a small group out in the barren land, and he slowed the horse, trying to determine what it was he was seeing. As he got closer he was able to determine that none of the bodies were moving and the vultures overhead told him the story. Closing with the grisly scene the blood-soaked sand showed signs of a battle and Okoru saw the haphazard tracks that led away and back toward the east. Getting back on Ruin he set off, the air growing more cold as he traveled and he could only hope to catch whomever had obviously escaped.

----------​

One by one the other people that had been freed when Aiko made her escape succumbed to the weather, and began to perish as they made their way back eastward. Even Aiko's healing magic could not save them, weak as she was, and unable to draw enough strength of her own to save them. Behind them one of the slavers that had given chase gave up as they staggered along for two days with no food and no water.

----------​

Okoru followed the meandering trail, finding bodies along the way, and breathing in relief as each was revealed to not be Aiko. "I am coming, my Little Aiko." he said aloud, and spurred Ruin onward.

It was dusk the next day when Okoru spotted a lone figure ahead, slim and feminine in form, and by the time he reached her she seemed half staved and in dire need of water. Ruin disappeared as Okoru scooped Aiko into his arms and the cottage appeared, the large lion carrying her inside and laying her in the bed, feeding her a nourishing broth over the next couple of days, letting her body rehydrate as he watched over her like a doting nurse.

Aiko struggled with all of her might to keep others alive but the sands were much more deadly than the males who captured her. Even the horse she rode was killed for food but she couldn't even eat it herself. On the fourth day she was alone, shivering, starving as she was on the brink of death herself. The thundering hooves got her attention but as she turned around she saw a white blurry figure rushing at her. In an last ditch effort she summoned sandy figures but they collapsed as she fell right into Okoru's arms. Limp as he held her tightly then rushed her into the cottage.

Warmth overcame her form as she blacked out with her heart rate low and slow a Doctor may say she was dead. Days went by as she barely moved or reacted to him. They were in the snowy areas of Mendev but when a week went by she opened her eyes with her barely able to move. Her eyes searched the place as she recognized the wood and the hanging bed. Seeing he was asleep in a chair she slowly got down from the bed to see her bare feet were bandaged up to her knees. Was she attacked? Trying to remember but as she got to the wash room she ran the water for a hot bath and she removed her ratty clothes. She felt so cold even after being close to the roaring fire. "So cold..." Shivering as she removed the bandages but once her foot touched the water she collapsed with a cry of pain. Her back felt like someone was placing red searing hot blades to her back. Trembling in pain as blood dripped from her back as the water became muddy and rusty red. "Okoru!!!" Crying out to him as she didn't give a damn if he saw her naked.

Aiko was truly scared as blood trickled down her back as within the slits was something shimmering. Her wings were coming in or coming out. It seemed with Feys they had to give all of themselves before they transformed. "Okoru!" She called out once more but her screams grew loud when the pair of wings flared out. Frilly golden wings appeared attached to her back. It became clear on the survival in the wild she thought of Okoru, how much she missed him and one woman she spoke to suggested she loved him. On her knees in the hot waters, arms wrapped around herself with the skin healing around the wings but she was still drained of magic. Thankfully the washroom walls cleaned themselves clean before Okoru made his appearance.

Okoru had fallen asleep, not having rested for several days, and he was awalened by the shrill screams and cries of Aiko, his name shattering the silence. Sitting up quickly he rushed to the washroom, wherein he found the Princess, her nude form in bloody water, and two fine wings now protruding from her back. It only took a moment for Okoru to understand what had happened, as Aiko had come into her own, her Fey blood now running strong through her veins, and the large warrior knelt by the tub, reaching out to touch her shoulder gently. "Are you alright?" he asked, almost afraid to touch her. Almost.

The wings seemed to flutter, almost of their own accord, and the lion looked at her with concern. "Are you in any pain?" he asked, knowing that she had been, but hoping that it had subsided by now. "You need to eat, and regain your strength." he told her, and he would even help her wash, unworried about her nude form, and once she was clean he would lift her from the tub. Okoru would carry her as needed, cradling her gingerly, worried about hurting her wings, and he realized that most of her clothing now was useless. There was no way for her newly sprouted wings to conform to the clothing, so they would have to improvise.

"I have a large shirt you can wear, and I can cut holes in it for your wings." Okoru offered, trying not to stare at her profoundly beautiful form.

Shuddering as he emptied the bath tub and replaced it with clean water to help her get cleaned up. "It hurts, Okoru." Tears streamed down her face as this was part of the process every Fey went through once they came into their own. Before long she was wrapped in a towel, cradled then carried out to the swinging bed. Wincing as she was sat down on the soft mattress but slowly the feeling of being cold over came her once more. One hand held on to the towel as the other held on to him. Teeth chattering, her lips were a light blue as her skin felt like she's been naked in snow.

"Curl up with me." Her emerald eyes looked up at him pleading as she wanted to get warm. Something screamed in her mind she needed him. Not taking no for an answer she shifted as she pulled him onto the bed's edge. "Don't argue with me." Her wings flutter softly but they seemed to mold to many forms for her own comfort. Shivering until he'd laid next to her but once she was within his arm, she moved to make one bold move. Leaning up she pressed her lips against his own with her contouring her body against his side. Her heart was pounding hard in her chest with her fingers curled at his armor straps ensuring this was no mistake on her part.

More than fine with Aiko clinging to him, Okoru wrapped her in his arms. His people were known to be quite warm, and he seemed a little reserved at first, only because of concern over her newly grown wings, though Aiko herself did not seem to harbor such misgivings and hauled herself bodily up his armor and pressed a kiss to his mouth. It was surprise that made Okoru hesitate, though as she pressed her lips hungrily to his own the arms about her did tighten a little and as they had done one other time his large hands moved to cradle her bottom, pulling her up so she did not have to cling to him as he held her in his arms and returned that kiss.

There was much he wanted to say and yet words escaped him, their lips danced and left no room for speech. Okoru had no choice but to show her, and there was no mistaking the way his body reacted to her, as down below his cock began to become unsheathed, and Okoru's deep growl of approval showed he was more than willing to serve his future Queen in whatever way she required it of him.

A soft moan left her lips as she felt his large hands cupping her ass to pull her right against him. The feeling of something hard slowly pressing against her didn't make her shy away from him. Though she broke the kiss with her looking into his golden amber eyes.

"I missed you so much..." Smiling as his warmth was slowly seeping into her form. Yet there was something else that she couldn't explain and she knew it wasn't just arousal. Her fingers moved up through his white mane with her wings flutter slightly and the light feathery touches made her look over her shoulder. "Atleast my back doesn't anymore." She took a leap of faith of kissing him to have him return it with the same vigor and desire. A blush rushed over her cheeks. "Okoru..." Slowly she reached down between them as her fingers lightly touched his unsheathed, red cock. It felt odd but she didn't pull away as she wrapped her fingers around it as if she knew what pleased a man. "I want you to be my first love."

"I missed you as well, Aiko. I was fearful for you, and I am glad to have found you again." Okoru said, and his golden eyes never left her, though as her hand reached down between then, slender fingers wrapping gently around him, his cock became fully unsheathed, the considerable length pressing at her skin, and the girth not quite allowing her fingers to touch as she gripped him lightly.

"I want to be your only love, my Queen." Okoru admitted to her and one hand left her soft rump to come up along her spine, her wing gently giving way and bending out of the way as he cradled the back of her neck and brought her face down to kiss her once more. In her grasp she could feel his heartbeat through his large swollen cock, and the heat from it was immense. The smell of him, his musk, wafted through the air, and he moaned in his desire of her.

Before she could utter the three little words he brought her up back in a kiss as she felt his heart pulsing through his cock. Moaning in the kiss while she blushed with her loins aching. Perhaps by her own scent he knew exactly what she was wanting to explore. Her own pussy was growing wet with need as she laid there beside him in the large hanging bed. Her slender hand stroked his massive cock to get a feel of what may come in the near future. Silently she pushed away from him while she looked him up and down.

"Something doesn't seem right here...." A soft smile as she thumped his armor. "Your cock being out while you have your armor on just doesn't look right. How should we fix that?" Her cheeks were a bright red but her lips still held that light blue color to them. If Okoru picked it up by now then he can figure out the week she's been out of his charge she hadn't been tainted other than taking lives and losing them along the way. Shifting as she pulled the towel from her lithe form to let him gaze upon her own naked form. Her full ample bosoms in the warm air while she sat on her hip letting him get a full look of her naturally well trimmed pussy that glistened with need and attention.

The way she kissed him was no longer the kiss of a chaste woman, and Okoru knew that this day and night would hold wonders that he had only dreamed of. Her fingers stroked along his throbbing member and as she asked him to get rid of his armor he could only agree. Okoru managed to get out of the bed and he slipped off everything he was wearing, baring himself to her, his naked form tall and strong, full of corded muscle as his bright red cock stood out in contrast ot his white fur, the length of it, and the size of it in proportion to his eight foot tall form, but so very large compared to her smaller one, and as she bared herself to him as well, Okoru could not help but gasp.

"You are the most beautiful female I have ever seen." he admitted to her, and he reached for her, pulling her nude form into his arms and wanting to feel her soft skin upon his body. He kissed her again, and this time he deepened the kiss, tasting of her, as his tongue played with hers briefly, the sensation odd, but quite pleasant. The smell of her needful pussy was not lost on him, and he wanted to bury his nose into her and lick her, taste her, and so Okoru set her down, looking up at her as he gently parted her knees with his hands. "I am going to taste you, my Princess." he told her, and bent his head down to do so, his tongue lapping gently at her soft warm cunt.

Laying there in the large soft bed she watched him crawl out of bed to undress before her. To see him standing there bare to her as she was bare to him. To see him at full length did scare her as he was massive. It would take some time to take his entire length inside her but she loved him.

"Okou-" He snatched her up to have her standing on the bed, holding her tightly to his chest while they shared a deep passionate kiss that made her knees weak. His broad rough tongue was different yet she never kissed anyone else. Gently he set her down and a soft moan left her lips as she felt his large hands running over her ass to gently part her trembling legs. Just as he told her what he planned on doing; she grabbed his chin so their eyes would look into one another. "I love you." The words she's been trying to say for the past twenty minutes but when his head dipped between her legs she trembled. Yet when his tongue ran over her soft she gasped loudly with her fingers curling in the blanket under her. "Oh god!" She bit her lower lip as she liked what he was doing to her or simply the sensations that he was giving her. "Don't stop, Okoru." Her moans within the cabin walls echoed but outside the cabin the artic windows rushed around them as if sealing them from the world.

Outside of the magical cottage the wind howled and the snow drove down in blankets, the blizzard covering the landscape with snow and ice, but inside the cabin they were warm and cozy and Okoru moaned at the taste of Aiko. His tongue rolled and he pressed it into her wet pussy, feeling her warm walls hug him, and he inhaled the scent of her, and his tongue tapped over her softly swelling clit. He knew anatomy and he knew where to direct his attention, and he put that tongue to use on the woman that he'd watched grow up and that he loved more than life itself.

Okoru spelled out his name in small motions of his tongue on her pussy and loved how he felt her swollen flesh on his tongue. Kissing her sex he lifted his head. "I love you too Aiko. I always have." he told her, and then put his head back down to feast upon her with his mouth, lapping up every drop her body gifted him with and splitting apart her labia with his warm pink muscle, though he brought one hand up, gingerly spreading her most intimate of places apart to reveal her glistening pink folds that he eagerly and expertly licked and kissed.

A loud shuddering gasp left her lips when he pushed his tongue deep into her. Her hips jerked with her muscles tightening around his tongue. Her breathing quickening as he moved his tongue up over her slit to hit her clit only to have his tongue flick the tiny nub. There was small shocks jolting through her body as he spelled his name out over her clit.

"Ah!" Her hips shifted with each letter he placed on her. Aiko laid there under his hands while he just looked up at her quivering form as she heard his confession once more. Though out of reflex, when she felt his hand on her labia, she grabbed his wrist tightly. Her legs had tighten and the muscles strained not to wrap around his neck out of what happened when she was inspected. Her nails had dug into his flesh but with force she let him go with her taking a few deep breaths. "Sorry, just bit..." She fell silent with her looking away from him feeling ashamed he wasn't actually the first to touch her. "I'm fine just shocked me." He took the moment to let her calm down and give him permission to continue. To feel his tongue running up along the inside of her folds, to the inside of her to tickle her had her soaking wet and wanting him. Moaning for him as she reached over running her hand over the top of his head when he hit the right spot.

The more he kept hitting that spot there was this strange feeling overcoming her. With her free hand she grabbed the blanket above her head with her back shifting then suddenly her lower stomach tensed up. Crying out as her back arched sharply as she squirted a weak stream of her juices over his tongue and chin. Her entire body froze in that position with her knuckles on the hand above her head turning white.

When Aiko stiffened and her hand grabbed his wrist, Okoru stopped and let her calm, though when his mouth went back to work he quickly brought her to orgasm, her soft and puffy pussy squirting weakly, and he lapped up her juices. "That's my girl." he told her softly, and gently licked her sex as he would let her come down from her high, her thighs trembling, knuckles white as she grasped the duvet.

Kissing his way up her soft supple body, Okoru soon pressed his lips to her own, letting her taste herself. "I'm sorry for scaring you my love." he told her and kissed her again and smiled. "how do you feel? Did you enjoy it?" he asked, wanting to hear her say so, even as her body had told the whole story.

After she managed to relax she released his head and the duvet while she felt his lips moving up her body. He seemed to settle between her knees while he kissed her. Moaning softly as she felt his thick hard cock tapping against her thighs.

"Yes I did. It felt bit fast for the time being." She gave him a weak smile knowing he must be pent up. Though reaching up she cupped his cheek while she looked up at him. "I want to pleasure you my love. Yet I don't know where to start..." Though she gave it some thought on how to pleasure him. Taking his hand while she pulled him onto the bed while she pushed him back on the bed. "They showed us virgins what is expected of us." Aiko moved down between his legs with her leaning down licking his throbbing cock. The taste was bit odd but it wasn't bad as she reached around to help angle him while she took about 1/3 of him in her mouth. Her slender hand grasped his heavy balls and she could smell his thick heavy musk. Once she removed him from her mouth she licked his entire shaft from the base then to the tip.

Okoru kissed her lingeringly, but then moved to his back as she told him to, spreading his legs and propping himself up with the pillows to ready himself for her. Her lush lips kissed along his throbbing shaft and Okoru growled low and guttural. Her mouth took him in, several thick inches, and Okoru's eyes were glued to the sight of her lips stretched around his bright red throbbing member. "Oh my love..." he moaned, and one hand stroked her hair, pushing it back from her face so he could see her pleasure him, his fingers in her hair.

"Look at me my love." Okoru asked, and let his gaze meet her own as she licked his cock, that soft pink muscle taking in the taste of him and giving him pleasure. "That feels so good Aiko." he told her, and his eyes were half-lidded in pleasure and wanton lust. "I will be honored to be your first lover." he told her, and reached down with his other hand, angling his cock to press the tip against her lips, prompting her to take him into her mouth again.

"You were always worthy, My White Lion." Smiling as he held her hair back while he angled himself once more to encourage her to take him into her mouth once more. With her eyes still upon him she leaned down taking his thick cock into her mouth. Her tongue ran along that strong muscle of his that would be entering her soft form sooner or later. While she tried to take more of him into her mouth it triggered a gag reflex. Her wings fluttered suddenly with her taking flight that only lasted a short moment. Coughing as she turned her head from him blushing like mad.

"Sorry, Beloved....You're to much for me to handle." Smiling as she grasped his cock tightly in her hand, stroking him while she moved up kissing his chest, the front of his throat then she moved to his ear taking a light nip.

Okoru sighed with pleasure as her tongue danced along his swollen flesh, and the white lion throbbed in response to her affections. As she gagged herself and turned her head to the side to cough a little, he just smiled gently. "In time we will learn techniques for you to take more of me, my love, but for now we simply do what we can. I do not wish to harm you." he reassured her. The way her wings had flutterd and lifted her from the bed was quite something to watch and Okoru's hips moved as her hand grasped him and stroked along his heated length.

"My love..." he whispered as her mouth found his chest and then his throat, then nipped at his ear. The hands of the lion pulled her up, making her straddle him or lie atop him, though it still left room for her hand to stroke his turgid cock, and Okoru turned his head to the side and kissed her gently. "I want to make love to you." he told her, baring his feelings for her and the desire that he knew that he'd had for a long time, even if he didn't want to admit it at first.

There was a soft giggle as he pulled her down to his chest with her legs parting to straddle him. Her hand still grasped his impressive length while he turned his head to catch her lips within his own. To hear him say what he wanted to do to her made her blush. "I want to make love to you as well and I think I'm ready for the next step." Slowly she moved to sit at his side with her hand that was once on his cock now resting on his stomach.

"So umm... How do we." A soft weak laugh left her lips as the height difference made it clear a simple act of making love may be difficult. "Should I sit on top of you and let you sink in or do you want to take control?" The more she thought about it she knew what she'd preferred. "Okoru, I want you to take control but be gentle as you possibly can." Even with her so called visual training she was still unsure about which position would be best for the two of them.

Though her nervousness was evident, Okoru made her a promise. "I will be as gentle as I can, and go as slow as I dare." he told her, and kissed her again, then, careful of her wings, he flipped her to her back playfully and easily, his strength shown as he pinned her down with her hands above her head, her soft breasts bouncing and jiggling as if to entice him. "You are so beautiful my love." he told her and kissed her again. The natural instinct he had was to put her on her tummy with her ass in thei air, presenting herself to him like an Asuran female. But there was something about Aiko, and he felt that she would appreciate looking at his face better. He had to admit that he felt like he wanted to watch her face as well, see her expressions.

Reaching down between them he grabbed the thick root of his cock and rubbed it along her slit, sitting up a bit to peer down and see how that thick pole parted her soft lips. There was definitely moisture and he could hear the soft schlicking sound as he rubbed along her heated sex. Her little clit was now hard, especially since she had cum earlier, and Okoru placed the head of his mmber right at her hole and gently pressed his hips forward.

It was tight, very tight, bt slowly her pussy accepted the swollen head of his cock as it pressed past that tight ring of muscle and he penetrated her for the first time, though had yet to push deep enough to take her maidenhead. "Are you alright my love?" he asked her softly, and only when she answered in the affirmative would he even think about entering her more deeply.

He confirmed he'd be gentle with her in which she hoped it wouldn't hurt when they became one. Though she was bit disappointed when he moved her onto her back with him settling between her parted legs. In a way she loved to feel his hands wrapped around her slender waist. Though with her hands above her head she felt her breasts jiggle while she moved her hands grabbing hold of the headboard but her hands were hidden by the pillows she rested against. Her eyes watched him sitting there with his cock in his own hand even angled at an odd way, from her point of view.

Slowly she felt him rubbing against her to encourage her to grew wetter for him. There was soft moans leaving her cupid bow lips as she closed her eyes enjoying this new feeling. The moment she felt the pressure she flinched under him but the pressure grew making her moan turn into soft whimpers. Aiko looked up at him but cried out when he forced the tip of his cock enter her making her shift under him. "I...I'm fine. Keep going..." Her hands grabbed the twigged like headboard while she looked down at his cock to see this entire thing was a challenge for her but thankfully he had experience.

Okoru knew it was going to hurt her. There was no way with their size difference that it would not, and yet he knew that over time she would grow accustomed, and might like the large insertion of his cock. She told him to proceed and Okoru pressed further, stretching her and feeling her so snug and tight around him and with a little jolting thrust he took her maidenhead and had slipped about half his swollen and throbbing cock into her tight sheath. "... OooOooo...." he purred as he looked down to see her lips split wide, her pink folds clinging to his invading cock.

Stopping there he was not sure how much more she could take, and Okoru bent down, pressing his lips to hers in a kiss once more, his hard planed chest mushing her soft breasts, and as he broke the kiss his hands slid down her body to grope her soft tits briefly, the rough pads of his fingers teasing her nipples as he sat up a bit more and wrapped his hands about her waist.

Her tiny form was wrecked with nerves while he pressed further on inside her. That sudden thrust brought on such pain she gripped the headboard tightly, her arms shook with her crying out in pain that tears were running down her cheeks. At this point she didn't bother to hide her tears as she felt his pulsing cock inside her once virgin pussy. She could feel the pulsing through her soft walls which sent waves of pain through her. "Oh god..." She didn't know it would hurt this much as he leaned over her form.

Slowly she returned the kiss with her trembling lips with her folds gripping his thick cock. Due to the size difference there was little bit of blood trickling over his throbbing cock. His rough hands moved grasping her breasts making her moan weakly. To feel his hands moving over her nipples but her eyes looked up at him when he sat up, his large hands wrapped around her waist. "I like it when you grab my waist. I guess I love it when you touch me and grab hold of me."

Looming over his love, his member half-buried inside of Aiko, Okoru began to slowly move, his hands on her waist. There was a small movement there as well, as he pulled and pushed her along his rigid cock. "Gods you are tight..." he whispered, his voice a growl as he only impaled her with those first few thick inches of his prick. Soft wet sounds could be heard from between her legs, and her maidensblood was able to be seen along his thickly veined shaft, a dark scarlet compared to the vermillion color of his cock.

"Can you take more?" he asked her softly, wanting so badly to be buried in her tight little pussy, but unwilling to hurt her no matter how much he wanted it. Okoru kept his movements slight and could feel how her inner walls might be adjusting to him, and he moved more surely, sliding another inch or two into her tightness.

The pain still rocked through her form as he pushed and pulled her form against him to help her adjust to his thickness. Taking a few deep breaths she began to relax with her shifting her hips until she felt the tissues loosening. "Yes..." Smiling as she reached up grabbing a bit of his mane to pull him down with her kissing him. Moaning softly to feel him burying bit more into her soft flesh but to have him looming over her she felt him going deeper into her. The moment she felt his massive girth was bit much she broke the kiss.

"Wait! Wait!" Shuddering as she felt his impressive cock putting a lot of pressure inside her. Out of curiosity she reached down pressing on her lower stomach to feel his throbbing cock inside her but slowly she reached down between them to wrap her fingers around his cock, or try to for added pressure for him.

Back
Top Bottom