Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snipping the Puppet's Strings [-Haru|vampire-]

Over the next month or so Okoru would train with Marcus and the other humans while Aiko would train with William and Aglon, coming to their room each night quite tired and utterly exhausted. OKoru took care of her, bathing her and cradling her when he could, her body healing quickly, and Aglon helping with that as well. Still, now and then Aiko would disappear, disappearing into the woods. Okoru had gone to find her this time, calling out her name.

She had suffered a rather crushing defeat and beating at the hands of William and had not returned from the training, and Okoru knew that this was a defining moment. He had to get her to return, not to give up.

"Aiko!" he called out, hoping that she could hear.

After hearing another statement from William she felt why bother. "Still weak!" Aiko sat in a field with her knees to her chest while she couldn't cry as she felt like it was true now. She felt so weak and useless so why bother training anymore as she missed her lessons with Algon that evening. Hearing Okoru yelling for her she didn't feel like answering for a few moments.

"Down here!" She yelled out to him but she didn't get up but shifted with the tall grass bending so he could see where she was clearly. "Just...Here...Taking up space and people's time." The tone in her voice gave away she was on the verge of just giving up on this whole training. It felt like William and Algon had a set plan on who she should be but yet when she constantly failed to be that ideal being they weren't shy about showing their disappointment in her. "Okoru, I can't stand to be here. No matter how hard I try its always the same, I'm to weak and I feel useless."

Seeng where the grass was bent, Okoru headed that way, seeing Aiko sitting dejected and quite down. The big lion took a seat by her and shook his head. "You're not wasting people's time, nor are you useless. You know that you're the only person I have ever seen that could control all four elements. The only one, in all my years. That is why William and Aglon push you like they do. You are destined for very great things Aiko, and neither of those men can accomplish what you can."

Okoru looked up at the sky, the sun setting and the moon rising. "I am here for you Aiko, every step of the way. I trained you as best I could, in the limited time that we had, and I am so very proud of you." he told her.

"Yet.. Why do I get disappointed looks from them?" She was exhausted from all of this training and not knowing what they were wanting her to do. "Okoru, when I train with you there was no disappointment. You always told me I'll get there. Here with those two....There is no "there" to get to so I feel lost and being punished for being lost. Algon said I should be able to create creatures. Which I know I can but he keeps saying I'm not doing it yet you and the others see it every single day."

Little did she know when William or his partners knocked her out or she was about to pass out, those creations of her just dissolve. Algon was wanting her to create something that she could command and it'll obey even when she's knocked out. "Algon, said I should have already know how to command with authority but I don't know how to do what he wants me to do it all."

Okoru shook his head and thought a moment before he spoke. "I know what Aglon is looking for, and he told me some time back, but how you achieve it is not something I am sure of since I command no magic. These creatures that you call and command, they dissolve into nothingness when you fall unconscious. The command and control that Aglon wants to instill would make those beings not only remain after you might be unconscious, but would continue to fight and defend you as well. I have seen a Master, of only one element of course, that brought such powerful beings to bear that when he fell in battle they entered a berserker state, continuing to battle and crushing his enemies."

Aiko looked to Okoru and shook her head though she leaned back to look up at the night sky before them. "I don't know if I can do what they ask of me. What I can do, four or five elements that is something I can do without thinking." Closing her eyes as she thought things over as he had mentioned about bear. "Bear?" She looked at him with a look of a train of thought already taking off. "Bear...Asurans..." Sitting back up with her crossing her legs suddenly deep in thought.

"Okoru, I never asked you much about your kind." Aiko looked at him thinking he may catch on to what her thoughts were heading to. "Once they get an order they follow it to the end right?" She knew her creatures were humans just frail weak willed and weak minded. Yet if she made her creations a copy of Asurans with their traits then maybe just maybe she can achieve another level of her magic ability.

The golden eyes of the lion looked over at his beloved and he slowly shook his head. "We do. It is the reason we make such good guardians and soldiers. Though obviously free-willed, we are bred to follow commands, and pledge ourselves to those we must protect. If you can make your elemental servants with Asuran traits then they will not abandon you even if you fall." Okoru assured her.

Leaning over he kissed her cheek softly. "Show those men your spirit. Show them you are not beaten. Show them that you can be the warrior that I know you can be."

Aiko smiled as he kissed her cheek though she leaned in curling up to him under his arm. "Just means our sex life may be put on pause for awhile." Laughing softly as she looked up at him knowing he could survive bit longer without sex. Though she still sported the training clothing that was cut bit short on her. Though reaching up she pulled him in as she kissed him softly. "You may have solved one part of my problem, Darling." Smiling as she moved nuzzling up under his chin before hearing Marcus calling them for dinner.

"I'll be in the library. Something is telling me what I'm looking for is in there." With one last kiss she got up with Okoru to walk with him back. Though she departed for the library where she looked through all of the books, coughing as most were covered in dust. Hours went by as she found a book that had what she needed. Yawning as she took the book back to their bedroom to see Okoru there, in his loin cloth. Smiling knowing she needed to make it up to him in the future. "Darling, how about one night we have some fun?"

"I hope I could help my love." Okoru said as she curled into him, and he held her close for a moment, smiling as she touched him and kissed him. Once they had parted ways, with her heading to the library, Okoru had went to dinner and then back to their room for a bath and he was relaxing in bed when she came in. "You know I am always up for a little fun with you my love." he said, and though he knew she had been training, it had been a few weeks since they'd made love. He wasn't complaining though, and knew that she would make things up to him.

Aiko smiled at him as she walked to the bed where she began to undress. "How did I get so lucky?" She did feel lucky to have him as sex wasn't necessary for their relationship. Once she slipped into bed she put the book aside with her turning into him. She could do something special for him then it hit her. "How about a game of hide and seek? We both hide and try to find eachother. If I find you then I pick my prize. You find me...Well you pick your prize." Aiko slipped back out of bed suddenly full of energy and the need to work out this tension. "Come on, we can make this as part of my stealth training you've always been trying to get me to do."

Walking to the door that lead to the balcony she suddenly jumped down with the earth swallowing her up. She planned on using her powers to win as she wanted to do something she never had the guts to do. Dominant Okoru sexually, sure she told him what she wanted but yet she wanted to do things without telling him. With her popping out in the forest she climbed the trees and slipped into the shadows, trying to find Okoru while she stayed silent.

With a laugh since he could see she was excited Okoru didn't put up too much argument. "That hardly seems fair! I'm eight feet tall!" he protested, but then, lions stalked their prey, didn't they? He was large, but could move without a sound and hide with the best of them. Then, Aiko was gone, jumping over the railing as the earth swallowed her up. Okoru moved as well, staying in just his loincloth as he slipped into the woods, the padded feet of the lion lending him silence. He couldn't use the elements like Aiko did, but he had experience. Slipping through the woods he soon came to a halt. This was another place where he hoped to have an advantage, his nightvision most acute, though he knew Aiko had her ways...

Like his night vision she had sharp hearing but slowly she moved along moving through the trees. Coming to a stop she noticed movements down below her. She got bit closer to see it was a deer who bolted away though the deer crossed Okoru's path. Aiko knew if he saw a deer running he'd run in the direction it came from. So to out do this massive beast she headed in the direction the deer went while she threw sticks in direction away from her to make noise to draw Okoru in the direction she wanted him to go to. The direction she wanted him to go to was bit thicker and quieter but yet to her full advantage if she caught him.

As Okoru moved through the forest a noise brought his attention, a stag running across his path, though the sound of falling sticks, crackling, could be heard from the direction in which it had come. Moving that way it did cross his mind that this might be a trap, designed to lure him, but he wasn't sure if Aiko was that cunning just yet, though her training had come a long way. He stopped though, and peered into the trees above, spotting just a glimpse of pale flesh in branches overhead and realized that Aiko had seen him first. He waved to her to let her know he'd seen her, and yet he was big enough to know she'd already spotted him first.

Seeing him waving she jumped down to the ground. "Still got to catch me." Laughing as she darted away from him heading in one direction. Once he followed she disappeared in the shadows then came around pouncing on him. "Got you!" Smiling as she whispered in his ear. Though once she dropped down from him the vines from the trees wrapped around his wrists, yanking him to the ground. Aiko stood there moving the vines around his legs then the roots of the trees moved to keep him down then with her scarf in hand she moved to his head where she blindfolded him. Silently she moved around him as she planned what to do with him. With him limbs spread out she moved down between his knees pushing his loincloth up with her licking the slit of where his cock would slip from. Her hand gripped his large balls and her finger tip moved to that patch of skin between his balls and ass.

Okoru didn't see her ploy until it was too late and Aiko caught him fair and square, though her next series of actions were a surprise. Before he knew it the forest itself seemed to turn on him, holding him fast, and then he was blindfolded and Aiko's talented tongue slid along the slit of his sheath, which prompted the wide head of his cock to appear as Okoru groaned, though he didn't struggle against the bonds. Aiko had him for whatever she wanted to do, and slowly, inch by inch, that bright red cock extended from Okoru.

While his cock extended out she gripped onto him just as she moved her tongue down to licking his left heavy nut. Moaning softly at the weight of it but an idea came to mind. Getting to her feet she wiggled her panties down then moved to straddle his face. There she let him get a whiff she wasn't wearing panties, she was wet and aroused. Aiko continued to lick him cock then took his cock into her mouth to suck on him. She closed her eyes with her cupping his balls to massaging them to help ease the tension. Aiko spent minutes sucking on his large cock just letting her pussy stay within inches away from his mouth.

There was a growl from the big cat and he felt Aiko shift, her warm wet mouth eagerly suckling at the tip of his cock. He knew her cunt was bare and he lifted his face, tongue lapping out to try and touch that heated skin, her scent making his dick throb in her mouth, and as she kissed and sucked his balls he groaned again, hips writhing though the vines and tangles held him in place. Turning his face he kissed her thighs and his hips lifted, trying to get her to take more of that cock. "I love when you suck my cock beloved." he told her.

When he lifted his hips she pulled back showing him she was in control of this situation. His comment of him liking her when she sucked his cock. Aiko did push her hips back letting her wet slit touch his nose then pulled away. "Is that right?" Smilin gas she took half of his cock into her mouth, she could feel it pulsing and throbbing against her tongue. Soon she popped him free from her mouth. "What would you do if I released you?"

With a chuff of amusement Okoru spoke softly. "I imagine I would fuck you silly." he admitted, and lapped at her thighs again. "Though I am curious as to what you have in mind, and how you plan to ravish me yourself." he admitted, and nibbled on her leg in a teasing manner, the soft milky skin only making him throb harder and ooze more precum, which slipped down the thickly veined length of his cock. The smell of his musk filled the air, mixing with the scent of her dripping pussy, and Okoru wanted to be inside of her so badly.

Aiko moved up and twisted her form around. There she straddled his hips having him enter her gently then removed herself. She was torturing him by denying him full entry into her. "Having me under you, your cock plunging deep as possible to just plow into me several times, having me clawing at you or the ground. You roaring over me as you release your cum deep in my pussy." She was panting an image while she moved down licking at the under side of his cock slowly. She ran her tongue from the base all the way up to the oozing tip with her thumbs moved pressing into his inner thighs as if threatening to milk his prostate directly. Yet she ran her hands up over the top of his thighs. "Or you having me tied up in these vines at your preferred height, having me swing back and forth to add to the thrusts, you have complete control..."

There was a gasp from the lion as he felt the heat of her and then the tightness as her lower lips split apart as she lowered herself, only teasing the sensitive crown of his cock before she pulled off, fucking him just enough to let him feel that initial stretch of penetration before sitting back up and speaking. "There is no reason you could not do those things with me, letting me swing into your waiting pussy." he told her, and lifted his hips, trying anything to drive deeper into his lover. It was a sweet and exquisite torture that Okoru did not mind, and he gritted his teeth as he wanted to feel his cock plunge into her.

"For you to swing into my pussy huh?" Aiko moved to where she hovered above his red begging cock. Still dressed but having no panties; she lowered herself down onto his stomach and thought about removing the scarf from him but decided not to. Though she moved upwards and sat right on his face with his mouth pressing against her pussy. "Eat me out, Okoru." Aiko reached out stroking his oozing cock then leaned down sucking on his large cock though after a few moments she let his legs go but his hands were still tied down.

She didn't need to ask twice as Okoru's tongue delved into her dripping snatch, a low purr erupting from him as he felt her mouth on his cock, sucking hard. As his legs were freed his heels dug into the ground as he put his feet flat and lifted his hips as she stroked him, fucking her hand, though his mouth never left her pussy, lapping easgerly at that soft wet flesh as the rough surface of his tongue slid over her clit again and again, that swollen little button caressed by his mouth as he feasted on her cunt like a starving lion.

It wasn't long as she was squirting over his lapping tongue as she felt like she had been so tensed up that she was highly sensitive. "Ok! Ok!" Crying out as she released him completely with her moving off of him with her laying on the ground with her own juices running over her inner thighs. The skirt of her uniform was ruffled upwards letting him see her clearly cleaned slit. Aiko was dazed with her trying to regain her composure but her head was spinning. "Okoru....I need a good fuck right now!" Ordering him knowing she had teased and taunted his sex drive long enough that he'd be wild which would be beneficial for her satisfaction but yet if he stored up all that semen he may knock her ass up that night. Though the other times they went crazy she never missed that clear sign she wasn't with child.

Once more Okoru didn't waste any time and her vines loosened, the big Asuran flipping her over onto her tummy, and forcing her knees apart, the broad head of his cock, sliding into her waiting cunt without pause, and he pumped into her, over half the formidable length, and it was a good thing her tummy was flat on the ground or he'd have forced her down, and Okoru grabbed her hair, pressing further into her and his pace now picking up, not driving as deeply as he could go, but those heavy balls of his still slapping her swollen pussyflesh, and he yanked back on her hair. "Scream for me Princess! Tell me how much you love my cock!" he snarled, his other hand slapping her exposed ass, leaving a nice large handprint as her cunt swallowed almost his entire length as he worked up to plumbing the depths of her insides.

Back
Top Bottom